Barbara's Boots Ch. 02 - Dancing Shoes

Story Info
Barbara and Alex enter a dancing competition.
3.8k words
4.56
2.9k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex_Z
Alex_Z
6 Followers

This can be read as a standalone story but you will know the characters better if you read Barbara's Boots. Warning -- contains attempted rape. All Characters are the age of consent in country in which it is set (United Kingdom). The holiday camp named in the first story has renamed to a generic holiday camp (sorry for continuity issues).

I pulled up onto the drive on my new road bike, a high-end carbon one. We had been together nearly six months when Barbara suggested I moved in. My flat sold quickly and part of the equity paid for the 8K for the shiny bike just a week before, Barbara had treated me to some new lycra to go with it, in my opinion it was a little small but she said was just right and called it my ball buster outfit.

My parents were okay with my relationship with Barbara, but had realised there was now possibly little chance of grandchildren, too much detail? Let's get on with the story then....

I opened the front door, immediately Barbara ran towards me. I've got a surprise for you. She handed me an invite.

Champion of Champions

Daily Red-Top

Thank You, for submitting your certificate and photo to our dancing competition we are trying to find the best adult dancer from the under 16 holiday camp dancing tournaments of the 70's and 80's. You can bring a different partner than the one you won it with it.

So get dancing and we will see you soon!

I read it "what's this about then?"

Barbara explained. "If you won a holiday camp ball room dance competition in the past you could enter this competition organised by The Daily Red Top newspaper. As I said I won one with a boy called Roger from the next caravan along. He was a nice lad, bit younger than me. I turned sixteen the week I was there, but they still let me enter, His brother was eighteen though and a complete arsehole. Any way I've got another surprise for you, wait here."

Barbara dashed off and returned five minutes later in a short, sequinned dress, with far too much brown and green in it for today's fashion, on her feet were a pair of shiny light green ballroom dancing shoes.

"Ta-dah!" she shouted and treated me to a spin.... Revealing stocking tops, it was stockings that had brought us together months before.

"Err, very nice, colour scheme is a bit 70's though and I haven't seen those shoes before."

"Its meant to be 70's it's the actual dress I won the dancing competition in."

"And it still fits you?"

"Yes I was a big girl for my age and I've kept myself fit."

"Don't I know it you wear me out."

She grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs to our bedroom. I was still wearing my cycling gear I knew what was coming, she loved stripping it off me.

Her hand grabbed at my hard dick, already making a considerable bulge in my tight clothing and caressed it lovingly. The sex with her even after eight months was amazing, she always made an effort in bed, wearing sexy nighties and panties for me, not that she needed to, she was a red-hot cougar. She pulled off my tight clothing, I was commando underneath, most cyclists are. she licked my pre cum off, her tongue around my tip always made me shiver with excitement and she knew it. She stopped licking "Don't you dare cum yet, I want you".

She got up, leaving me on the bed. Standing in front of me in the short dress, shiny stockings and the green dancing shoes, Barbara lifted up the dress. I'd hoped to see her pantie-less tight pussy, what I did see was something far more spectacular.

Her gorgeous legs in the stockings were topped off by sequined panties. I don't mean a little sequinned embellishment as patterns but the whole of them were covered in tiny silver sequins. I had never seen anything sexier in my entire life.

"Wow those panties are so sexy its a shame to take them off to fuck you."

"You can't. They are part of the dress, the top is a leotard. If you want to fuck me in the dress you need to push the sequined leotard aside, if not I take the whole dress off.... Seems a shame though."

"It does, doesn't it." I stood up and picked her up and tenderly placed her on the bed.

She whispered, "fuck me Alex, fuck me in the dress.

I didn't need telling twice, I pushed the panty part of the leotard to one side and pushed my dick in, she was wet and I slid into her waiting cunt. The shiny flat beads rubbed against my balls, I had never felt anything more sensuous. I could tell that the friction was stimulating her as well, we fucked, sex was always fantastic with her but this was spectacular, The sequins on my scrotum, the shiny stockings against my legs heightened my excitement, her feet were in the air, my hands grabbed her bright green dancing shoes and I rubbed the shiny patent leather, then moved round to the chunky heel, I preferred a mid-height heel on a woman rather than ridiculous stilettos.

I shot my load inside my sexy-sexagenarian lover, what an apt word for someone in their sixties!

"Oh Alex that was amazing. I so wanted it to be a true love who fucked me in this outfit for the first time, not that twat from all those years ago."

I saw a small tear in her eye. I wiped it away and asked her tenderly what she meant. In her mind she went back in time and told me her story.

Somerset 1976.

Barbara's story

"And the winner is Barbara and Roger" the compere announced our names we got up and accepted the trophy and certificates, one each, being tongue tied teenagers we mumbled thanks and rushed back to our table. We hadn't known each other before the holiday but had both been forced to take dancing lessons for years by our parents. Roger normally danced with his twin sister but she was on a school residential holiday, so when our parents started talking in the bar the first night, a new partnership had been formed, Roger was a couple of years younger than me but his older brother was eighteen, Roger was okay but his brother Aaron seemed a sultry twat. The campsite had allowed me to enter even though my birthday had been at the beginning of the week. On the first night a cake had been bought out and I had blown out the sixteen candles. Roger clapped but his brother had just stared at me.

After winning the dancing competition, I said I was tired and half an hour later I was making my way back to the caravan leaving my parents and Roger's family all in the bar.

I'd been in the caravan less than five minutes lying on my bed, my hand inside the sequinned leotard having an intimate feel of myself, the dress was sensual even when I was sixteen, I was wet and already groaning under my own gentle touch. I heard the caravan door open, I thought nothing of it, I'd left it unlocked for my parents as we had only had one key, I stopped feeling myself so my parents didn't hear me. The door to my bedroom opened. Standing in front of me was Aaron, Roger's eighteen-year-old brother.

"You prick tease! You've been prancing around in front of me all week, taunting me in that sexy outfit."

"Fuck off Aaron."

"No I'm taking what's mine, my brothers too young to know how to fuck you, but I'm not."

"You can't I'm underage."

"No you are not, You turned sixteen on Monday, so just right for me to take your virginity"

"Yes I'm a virgin, but you are not having me, if you do it's rape."

"Don't be stupid, my brothers the dancer, do you know what I am?"

"A complete twat" I replied.

"No an ex-choir boy, sang like an angel before puberty, I'll tell everyone you lured me back here to seduce me, Who will they believe a teenage slut in a sparkly dress or a shy quiet church going boy.?"

He reached forward and put his hand on my lacy leotard-dress cups, my pert teenage boobs filling them out nicely. his other hand fumbled at my panties.

"All in one? I will have to fuck you with it on then."

"You will not, If I have sex with anyone in this dress it will be someone I love."

"WE ARE HAVING SEX NOW."

"No.!" I spat back.

"Yes we are, because I'm bigger and stronger than you."

He took his hand off my tits and undid his belt and trousers and stood with his erect but still tiny manhood in front of me. I laughed.

"I know I've got a tight virgin cunt, but I reckon I still won't feel that go in."

"Bitch! I'm definitely doing you now!'

He stood there next to my bed a second too long." I swung foot around and caught him straight in the balls, he screamed so loud I thought it would wake people who had gone to bed. Eager as I had been to feel myself, I hadn't taken off my shiny patent leather shoes. The hard toe of the shoe met with soft ball sack.

Aaron crying his eyes out had buttoned up his trousers and left quickly, his last words while sobbing were, "one day I'll fuck you."

Present Day.

"Oh Barbara I'm so sorry that happened to you. Did you tell anyone?"

"No, part of me believed what he said, who would they believe, this was the seventies, if you wore a skirt above the knee you were considered a prick tease like he said. Don't think Aaron told anyone either, but we didn't speak again for the last two days of the holidays and I never kept in touch with Roger his brother, my fourteen year old dance partner. He was way too young for me," she said with a wry smile. "So, are we entering or not?"

We had carried on dancing since Emma's wedding, having lessons together, I'd got better and Barbara's past talent had resurfaced we were now possibly good enough to enter competitions, so why not this one.

"Yeah I reckon a few nights away could be fun."

A few months later we were at Conference world on the south coast, having got through a regional heat we now found ourselves at finals weekend, fifty couples all on a free jolly.

Two semifinals took place ours was last night the second had just finished, our Salsa routine from Emma's wedding now nearly a year ago had been practised and tweaked so now it didn't look lifted from dirty dancing, got us through to the final yesterday evening. So while the second semi final was taking place, we had gone to a local restaurant, we had just returned and were now in the bar of the hotel

A late middle-aged couple came over to us, a broad smile on the man's face. "Barbara? Barbara Reynolds!"

I looked towards my gorgeous cougar lover, "do you know them?"

"Don't think so, who are you both?"

"I'm Roger, We won together in 1976, you're the reason I'm here. I found out the certificate, when I saw the competition. It said we could enter with different partners so I'm here with Tanya my wife,"

I looked across at Tanya she had an odd look on her face, slightly sad and slightly stuck-up.

Roger continued. "So who's this your son?" he said with a smirk.

Barabara had said he was nice lad all those years, but I didn't like him much on this brief conversation. "No." I replied, "She's my girlfriend and if you've got a problem, tell me now so we can sort it out."

Barbera put her hand on my knee, "Alex, he's only teasing."

Roger apologised "Sorry Alex, good luck to you, she is still a sexy woman, I fancied her rotten when we danced together over forty years ago. Let me get you both a drink in."

Roger went across to the bar and came back with the drinks, I supposed I'd better make conversation. "So did you get through?"

"Yes," Barbara's old dance partner replied. We only managed to get down today for the second Semi final. All fired up and ready to go tomorrow. Lets share a table tomorrow night it will be fun.

I found myself reluctantly agreeing.

The next day we stayed in our room practising the most sensual dance ever. a Tango, our smouldering performance would hopefully win it for us, only ten couples had made it through to the final, while no one 'won' their semifinal, we clearly in with a shout after the applause we got. We could have had practice time in the ballroom but didn't for two reasons, we wanted to keep our routine top secret and the other reason is we stopped every hour for sex. She had got the dress professionally cleaned and some of the sequins replaced, so we hadn't practised or had sex in it since the night a month or two ago, it was hanging up ready for later.

At 6.30 we met with Roger and Tanya in the bar and made our way to our table in the ballroom. Barbara now looking stunning in the forty-five year old dress and shoes, the shoes had been professionally stretched half a size and now fitted perfectly once again, I'd suggested new ones but she said the whole outfit made her feel like a teenager again, she certainly fucked with the energy of one.

The first couple danced a waltz and was technically very good just a bit boring, a few other couple went after, then it was Roger's and Tanya's turn, they did the American Smooth a sort of quick foxtrot and to be fair to them they were very good, They would be in the mix at the end. We were the penultimate couple and we took our place on the dance floor and held the Tango's starting position, the promenade hold, the music started and we started our routine, Calgada steps were followed by Ocho steps, our passion was flowing from our minds and hearts into our feet and hands. The atmosphere seemed electric, we weren't perfect but we were passionate. A few minor errors but at the end the room erupted and we got a standing ovation. The final couple took to the floor after us.

Half an hour later the compere came back on to the stage. "The results from the judges are in, in reverse order In third place is Trevor and Sandra Roert." The first couple who danced the boring but almost perfect waltz, went up for their small cut glass third place vase.

"In second place is Roger and Tanya Phillips, our new acquaintances had taken second place they got and went over to the compere then came back moments later with a slightly bigger vase than Trevor and Sandra's third place one.

"And finally the Champion of Champions, is......."

Roger leaned over, "This has got to be you two. You were fantastic"

Being modest, I replied honestly "No I think we made too many mistakes; I admit the audience liked us though."

The compere continued.... "Alex and Barbara Reynolds" we had used Barbara's surname on the entry form as it had been her that got the invite. The room cheered us as we went to get our trophy. The compere asked if we would take to the floor once again. We performed the routine again this time almost perfect as there was now no pressure. We returned to our table, Roger shook my hand, "well done, you deserved it," he embraced Barbara.

I excused myself to go to the loo and then said I'd get drinks on my way back. By the time I got back ten minutes had passed, Barbara and Roger were now absent from the table. Tanya even though she should be happy with her recent second place looked close to tears. "Where have they gone?" I asked.

"Oh he said he wanted to dance with her once more."

I scanned the dance floor, they were nowhere to be seen.

"I can't see them." I replied.

Tanya burst into tears, "Please go and find them, he's not who you think he is, he's nice in public but really he's a controlling bastard, I want to leave him. I hate him, but he controls the money I can't leave him."

I held her trembling hand "Of course you can, there's refuges that will look after you."

"He says they wouldn't take a middle class woman in, after she's walked out of a five bed semi and awell paid husband."

"Of course they would, its abuse, they help anyone."

"Go and find Barbara, she might be in danger. Check our room its 666."

I was not surprised by the room number, was Roger a beast?

At that moment my phone rang, I saw the number, Barbara relief washed over me, I held it to my ear to ask where she was. At first all I could hear was rustling, I had been 'handbag dialled' then came muffled voices, I turned the volume up and listened.

"Roger, why have you bought me up here to your room? I thought we were going for a dance."

"You haven't realised have you?"

"Realised what just get on with it, so I can get back to Alex."

"I'm not Roger, I'm Aaron I stole Roger's stupid certificate and took his place here."

"But Tanya, why did she go along with it and why?"

"Oh, she does anything I say, we've had intensive dancing lessons for a month to be here tonight."

"But Roger I mean Aaron, why?"

"To do what I said. Fuck you, no one messes with me, I've waited over forty years for revenge."

I'd heard enough Aaron was going to try and rape Barbara again. I started running, my smooth shoes slipping on the carpets of the corridors. As I ran to room 666. I kept listening to the indistinct voices.

"Take them shoes off, you are not kicking me again."

"Aaron, no don't do it. You'll go to jail".

"No I wont my bitch of a wife will be all tearful, the spurned spouse and back me up, you led me away from the table, you stole her husband."

"Don't be stupid no she won't".

"Yes she will, the bitch does anything I want, now take off those shoes." A pause went by, "now the dress, I don't want to fuck you in that sullied garment, I bet Alex has slobbered all over you in it, your fucking doughy eyed puppy, he's pathetic."

"He's more than a man than you."

"Put this on."

"No."

"Put it on, before I make you."

I arrived at the door 666 and banged on it, "Barbara" I shouted.

I heard her voice shout back "Alex!" I tried the door locked. I looked up and down trying to find a hotel worker. Not one in sight, I ran back to reception. "I need a key to my room 666, I've lost it."

"Can I see some I.D please."

"I haven't got any sorry my wallets in my room."

"Sorry sir, no I.D no spare key."

"Okay 666 isn't my room but my girlfriend is in there against her will," I explained.

"Don't be silly sir, that sort of thing does not happen in this establishment."

I didn't want to do it as would embarrass Barbara, but it had to be done. I put the phone onto loudspeaker and held it up to the receptionist's ear.

"Aaron, stop it, don't be stupid. If you stop now, I won't tell Alex".

"You don't get it do you I'm going to fuck you now whether you want it or not. Alex won't get in this hotel won't hand out pass keys, you are mine."

The receptionist turned and grabbed a key from behind her. "This is a cleaners pass key it will get in you in, go and save her, stop him. I'll ring the Police."

I ran back to Room 666. The journey felt like I was running in quicksand, my steps felt that slow. I swiped the key and entered the room.

Barabra was sprawled on the bed, wearing a leopard print catsuit, what a strange garment for a rape. Above Aaron was fumbling with its crotch. I saw now it was crotchless and he clearly had a passion for fetish wear. He was rubbing his dick getting ready to force it in. I rushed over, he turned to face me, "get out you scrawny looking git."

I stormed over to the bed, I'd never punched anyone in my life, but I'd watched enough boxing films to know how to. I let fly with an upper cut to his jaw, I swear I knocked him a foot upwards with the punch. He was cold unconscious. I embraced my lover.

"Oh Alex my love thank you for saving me, He's not Roger, He's Aaron the bastard who tried to rape me all those years ago."

"I know darling, I heard from the phone call, you clever girl."

"I dialled you when I realised it might be getting out of control, I prayed you could hear us."

At that moment two Police Officers came into the room, The male officer started talking to me, The female took Barbara over to the arm chair.

I explained what had happened and why Aaron was now on the floor unconscious.

I heard Barbara's voice I want to press charges, once for 1976 and once for this evening. And I think you might find Tanya his wife might testify he's a twat."

Half an hour later Aaron had left in handcuffs and Tanya was now speaking to the Police about her husband's coercion. We walked a few metres along the corridor to our own room. My jacket tied around her waist protecting her modesty as she still wearing the garment Aaron had forced on her.

Alex_Z
Alex_Z
6 Followers
12