Barbara's Kidnapping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,022 Followers

Bryan resumes his seat and the boss takes his place. Barbara resists him, knees tightly together. The assistant and the driver then become involved, all three men at her. The boss tweaks her nipples, the driver gets a finger into her wet snatch and the assistant pulls her legs wide.

"I know. Let's shave the bitch." The boss exclaims. He unlocks the door, exits the room and returns seconds later with a razor, brush and shaving soap. This could have been Bryan's opportunity to escape and get help but he only thinks about it afterwards. He's remembering Barbara's admission that she wants them to fuck her. It's confusing but he reasons he can intervene if the three men take it too far.

Instead of resisting Barbara relaxes whilst she is being shaved. John asked her once and she refused but she has a number of friends who are shaven. They say it enhances their sexual experience.

"Did you like having your cunt shaved Babbsy baby?" the boss asked her. He's now naked from the waist down and moving over her whilst his men hold her legs apart.

For answer she spits in his face. "Get it over with you bastard".

He laughs. "You know you love it. I bet you can't wait to feel my cock pounding you. Don't be coy, I heard you admit it to Bryan just now".

She grunts as his cock bottoms out. It's not long before the strong feelings of arousal overtake her and she wants to meet his thrusts and moan with lust. It's true, being fucked with a shaven pussy is something special. But with John there it's different. Why did they bring him? She then realises that John is getting off on this, the dirty sod. Still, something tells her to hold back this time, so she does so gritting her teeth. The boss fucks her hard and long finally depositing more spunk inside her. She can see he's disappointed she's not climaxed. She looks at him in triumph.

The other two men are uncertain. They thought she was well up for this. They leave her lying there on the floor. Suddenly she gives an involuntary grunt and her body begins to spasm. Soon she's twitching about on the floor moaning and grunting, teeth chattering, hands flailing, toes gripping the air, in the middle of a massively powerful orgasm. Her cries are so loud they echo around the neighbourhood.

"Okay, who's next?" the boss says grinning.

The driver begins to strip off. She's not taken much notice of him so far. He's tall and lean with long hair tied in a pony tail. To her surprise he starts by tonguing her pussy, lapping up some of the deposits already made. He takes his time, getting to know her body, licking her nipples and belly button. She relaxes this time deciding she may as well. That involuntary orgasm took her completely by surprise. She enjoyed it but thought she'd made a spectacle of herself. She reaches for the driver's cock and begins to stroke it. He's big but not in the same league as the little fat guy. She helps to guide it into her cunt and relishes the feel of it as it slides up her passage. The driver leaves it half way in and plays with her clitoris with a finger. His gentle fingering is just what is needed before the proper fucking starts. This time she's moaning from the off, meeting his thrusts, timing her body movements with his, enjoying every minute of it. She only rarely has more than two orgasms with John but she's carried along with the sexually charged atmosphere. It's as if everyone one there is urging her on. She closes her eyes, fireworks are going off as her orgasm builds, she's out of control now hardly hearing her own moans, her whole body bathed in sweat.

"Thank you, that was wonderful." She says instantly cursing herself, her real feelings exposed for all to see when she'd been trying to deny them.

"Last but not least." the boss says grinning at his own joke. He remembers how much Barbara had enjoyed his assistant's cock last time.

Without preliminary the small fat man manoeuvres his victim until she is face down on the bed with her feet on the floor then enters her from behind. His huge phallus slides in all the way at the first push and Barbara experiences again that wonderful full feeling she had last time. She adjusts her position opening her legs wider. From the rear the cock reaches even further into her and she relishes the way it nudges her cervix sending electric shocks through her body.

"That's it. Shove it up all the way sir. Fuck me with your big cock. I can take every wonderful inch of it. Harder please, do it harder." The cat's out of the bag now good and proper.

Everyone turns to look at John who makes a strange strangled noise and ejaculates once again squirting his seed in all directions. He's experienced these involuntary emissions previously where he's not touched himself. It usually happens when reading aloud to Barbara one of Bryan's stories but never with the intensity of this one.

Barbara hardly notices. She's in her own world revelling in the experience of being well and truly fucked rigid. She enjoys doggy fashion best. It means her lover can pull on her tits and tweak her nipples without stopping his fucking. The fat man takes full advantage and is sending her into ecstasy. He starts licking and biting her ear and she's loving it. Her orgasm turns out to be the best of the afternoon.

The boss decides at this point to bring proceedings to an end. He offers to send them a copy of the video and they accept. He prefers it if they don't know where he lives so they have to be dropped off at the shopping mall blindfolded the way they came. Barbara cannot bring herself to thank them but realises they know she is grateful. Part of her would like more kidnappings in the future but she dare not say so. The other part of her is hoping they will leave her alone from now on.

After all they can watch the video anytime.

Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,022 Followers
12