Barbarella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,443 Followers

He was gentle but it still hurt like hell when his cock went in me. My cry of pain told him that this was my first time and made him even more considerate. In fact the pain quickly turned to simple discomfort but he continued to treat me very tenderly when I would have liked him to put more gusto into it. I was just building up a glow and really starting to enjoy it when it was all over - I think that knowing he had got my cherry over excited him. Rolling off he noticed my stiff prick and asked it I wanted to do the same to him. Maybe he wanted it but as that was the only way that I could fuck Babs now it would have seemed like a betrayal. When I shook my head he offered to suck me off but I said that what I would like would be for him to screw me again.

He smiled, apparently pleased by my request but said that it was a good time to take refreshments. Opening the picnic basket he revealed a still slightly warm whole barbecued chicken and a bottle of Champaign in a keep-cool sleeve. I would like you to imagine the eroticism and pleasure of sitting naked in the sunshine tearing a chicken to pieces with your fingers and drinking Champaign with grease running down your chin. Add to that the fact of having enjoyed one long session of good sex with every prospect of another to come.

While I indulged in a cigarette he said that he was married with two children but enjoyed younger men occasionally. He said that he didn't usually pick up but held felt intuitive about me. Responding to his confidence, I related the whole sorry story about Babs, Rory and me. This elicited no real comment from him but with a wry smile he revealed that it was his own wife having an affair at some time in the past which had first driven him to seek consolation with members of his own sex.

We kissed and fondled some more and then he fucked me. Oh how he fucked me, on and on and on - that first session was nothing more than a pale imitation compared to this. I bucked and strained against him with my whole body on fire. Every nerve ending seemed to be screaming in ecstasy, I began to get some vague idea of how Rory made Babs feel and at some point in that maelstrom of cascading sensations, I ejaculated on the blanket underneath me. Afterwards I felt rather ashamed about this and apologised but he laughed and said that he would have been disappointed if it hadn't happened. I had forgotten about work and the whole afternoon just slipped away - in fact when I eventually arrived home I had to pretend that I had done two hours overtime. While dressing I actually asked if I could see him again. Sadly he told me that he was returning to his home in the south the following day. He explained that he had spent his childhood in this area and had returned for a month's holiday. It seemed that the park held special nostalgic memories, which was why he had parked nearby a lot, spotted me often and jumped to certain conclusions. He dropped me near my car, we shook hands and he left. I never knew his name, nor he mine.

I went home floating on air and spent the evening in a state of a sublime indifference to the intruder in my home. It was only after we had all retired to our respective beds that the real benefit of my afternoon became apparent - not only was the gut wrenching jealousy gone but I felt as if it had never been. I stood for a short while watching Rory ploughing my wife's furrow without feeling the slightest twinge then went to bed to sleep soundly. At lunchtime the following day I felt no need to visit the park and at night slept contentedly without giving a thought to the athletics in the adjoining bedroom. The conclusion was inescapable - although a mouthful of cum gave temporary relief from jealousy inspired sexual pain, being buggered was a far more long lasting analgesic.

The next day was Friday. I treated myself to a full lunch in the staff canteen and contemplated my evening to come. I was looking forward to my weekly ration of sex with Babs but without the desperate need of before. It turned out to be our best night ever at that particular sexual variation. Maybe I had picked up pointers but I did have a far better idea how to give pleasure.

I was certainly much less inhibited in my screwing, so much so that Babs remarked on it. "Whatever has got into you," she said. "I don't think I have ever enjoyed sex with you quite so much."

Earlier that evening, Rory had upped the bill for his evening's refreshment to £30 and I think we rather assumed that this would let him drink more and hence return later. However, I think that our undoing lay more in the unaccustomed passion and exertion of our brief time together. The bottom line was that we fell asleep and I did not rouse from my contented slumber until yanked naked from the bed by one ankle to land with a thump on the floor. Completely disorientated, I had got half way to my feet when hands grabbed my neck and hurled me hard against wall, following up to pin me with fingers digging painfully hard into my throat. I opened my eyes to find Rory's cold blue eyes, only inches from my own and blazing with hatred. Also within the scope of my dazed vision was the ominous presence of his white knuckled fist, drawn back and poised, ready to crash into my defenceless face. "I'm going to kill you," he hissed.

Babs saved me by launching herself off the bed and hanging on his arm. "No Rory please," she pleaded. "It's not his fault. I felt sorry for him and tempted him - I told him that you wouldn't mind."

"Why did you tell him that?" I was relieved to see that my assailant had allowed his arm to drop rather than shaking Babs off.

"He is my husband after all - he's got rights. It's not fair the way we've been going on."

"He's got no rights. I have taken you away from him and now I want him out of here. You're my woman now and he's got to realise that. Whose woman are you?"

"I'm your woman Rory," Babs said humbly. "Come to bed and let me prove it to you."

Reluctantly Rory released my throat and stepped away. He turned to follow Babs but paused near the door and picked up an almost full bottle of whisky that I had foolishly left standing on the chest of drawers. He gave me a cruel grin and said, "I'll have this as consolation - remember, I want you out."

I made no protest. Maybe this disappointed him because he continued to stand slowly looking up and down my trembling nakedness then shook his head scathingly and left. I crept into bed and lay hugging myself. At that moment, the coward in me was more concerned with having escaped a beating than anything else. One small consolation was that I heard no subsequent sounds of sexual activity, perhaps extra alcohol consumed had stunted his ability but it is more likely that he found the idea of following me to be too distasteful.

Next morning, driving to the supermarket with Babs, I loudly berated myself for having fallen asleep. "It's no use crying over spilt milk," she told me philosophically. "If you're careful not to annoy him I think it will all blow over. The trouble is that I don't think that I dare let you again for a long time."

The rest of the day proceeded normally and this state of affairs lasted until about an hour after we had eaten an evening meal. While watching television, Rory had been toying with my bottle of whiskey - he only took small sips so I knew that he intended to flash it in front of me for a long time. Suddenly he said to Babs, "Whose woman are you?"

"I'm your woman," she dutifully replied.

"And who do you love?"

This time she hesitated before saying, "I love you Rory." I told myself that the small delay had been her way of negating the answer.

"Prove it," he demanded, pulling open his trousers to show the method of proof required. It was the first time that I had seen his erect penis from such close quarters and it really did look huge.

Babs shook her head. "Not here. I'll happily do anything that you want upstairs but I don't want to do in front of....."

"It's up to you," Rory told her, shrugging his shoulders as if it was of no consequence. "I've still got a mind to beat the shit out of lover boy to punish him for last night - that might be even more fun."

"I'll do it," Babs said defeated, moving quickly to crouch between his legs.

Rory had moved, pulling his trousers down to his knees and I could see, angling himself so that my view of subsequent events would not be blocked by my wife's head. All the time that Babs was at work on him with her mouth, he reclined back, hands behind his head and staring at me triumphantly. He took her rapidly bobbing head as a sign of enthusiasm but I could tell that she was only trying to get it over with as quickly as possible.

When she sat back, task completed, there was cum coated all around her mouth - she had previously told me that his balls always produced great quantities of stuff. Standing she automatically raised a hand to wipe her lips but he rapped out an order to leave it. Then with a nasty smile he said, "I've been thinking about what you said - about your husband having rights. Well you may be correct. He can kiss you now if he wants - just as you are."

This was a challenge that I couldn't refuse. Standing up I held out my arms defiantly. Babs came into my embrace and, ignoring the mess on her face and that still within her mouth, I kissed her passionately, pleased to feel her kiss back with equal fervour. When I finally had to release her, I looked at Rory feeling that this time the triumph was mine but I had fallen into a trap. "OK, I made a mistake," he admitted. "I'd forgotten that he likes the taste of cum. A real cum junkie, our Stuart. Did you know that he spends his lunch hour sucking cocks in the park near the South Fork estate?"

I was unable to see my wife's reaction because she ran quickly into the kitchen. Rory's smile was pure evil. "Why don't you give up - haven't you any pride at all. Can't you see that you've lost? I can't understand what you possibly hope to gain by hanging on. Just pack your bags and go - it will be better for all concerned."

I muttered, "I'm going nowhere," but apart from that said nothing - I was sure that arguing would lead to violence and worried that he might still find my silence sufficient provocation. Babs returned carrying three mugs of coffee, making it seem that this had been the reason for her sudden departure. The rest of the evening passed with no further aggravation but several times I found Rory staring at me with pensive hostility.

Soon after I was in bed, sounds of grandstand sex came from next door with Rory giving instructions loudly, obviously for my benefit. "Push your legs up higher and get those knees hard against your tits. Now - spread your thighs wider. That's nice. What a gorgeous hole - it really does take a man like me to fill it." This was followed by a gasp from Babs as he plunged home. For hours I lay curled in a ball, hands pressed to my ears vainly trying to block out the noise of that bed and his tormenting words. The beneficial effect of my afternoon on the cliff top had finally worn off.

The next day at work I lived in dread of the evening. That's a lie because there was a crisis which kept my mind at full stretch all day. Even had I believed that a visit to the park might still do me some good, it was impossible because I had to work right through my lunch hour. The problem was finally solved when I had racked up two hours overtime and I drove home exhausted from the pressure plus undoubted subconscious worry. Rory came swaggering up. "Timed that just right," he congratulated himself, "Gives you two no chance to plot between yourselves." This remark heartened me because it showed that my rival was not as sure of his victory as he pretended.

After eating, Rory went upstairs only return immediately carrying the whisky bottle. It was the sign of trouble and we did not have long to wait. Leaning over he poked Babs with his finger and ordered, "Get yer keks off doll we're going to have a bit of fun. Stuart here as never seen us fuck - as least he is not meant to have done but I wouldn't put anything past the creep. Anyway - we are going to give him a demonstration just to let him see where he stands."

My wife stood up but her face was set as if she was about to refuse. Rory did not repeat his threat of the previous night but the threat was implied in his look and that was sufficient. Lifting her skirt, Babs quickly slipped out of her knickers and dropped them by the side of the settee but he was not satisfied, "You might as well take everything off. Don't be shy - we've both already seen everything that you've got."

Ashamedly, Babs removed her clothes. Her nudity seemed obscene. For a girl to whom nakedness was almost second nature, she stood there as embarrassed as any sixteen-year-old virgin. "Now park yourself on this Doll." My eyes on my wife I had not noticed him drop his trousers round his ankles but now he sat with engorged rampant cock waiting for her.

Avoiding my eyes, Babs started climbing onto his lap facing him with her thighs on either side of his. "No, no. the other way - I want you to look at each other while I screw you."

Obediently Babs turned and backed towards him, again trying to get her legs either side of his. He helped by putting his hands under her thighs and lifting her, pulling them wide apart so that the pink moist flesh inside her labia lips was exposed to my gaze. Rory bounced her up and down two or three times, brushing her slit with his pre-cum glistening cock head then lowered her upon it. I watched as with infinite slowness, his great member disappeared inside her soft defenceless vagina. The sight hurt me but I tried to keep my face impassive because his eyes were on me every second. Having failed to draw a response, his hands then went up to cruelly maul her breasts and he crowed, "Go on Doll, now you're sitting comfortably, you can tell hubby it's him that you really love."

Babs looked towards me but past me, her eyes swimming with tears. Using the strength of his arms, Rory started bouncing her up and down upon his tool, fast and then slow, occasionally pausing before slamming her down hard. On each rise, I had far too clear sight of the glistening rigid shaft upon which she was impaled. Despite the situation I heard my wife's breathing change and saw how her teeth were clenched as she fought against it. I watched as involuntarily, her body moved to assist him and then, in a series of convulsions like dry wracking sobs, she surrendered to a most reluctant orgasm. Now the tears flowed, bursting from her eyes to fall like rain upon her bruised breasts.

I think that my enemy had planned to make her lick his penis clean but one look at her ravaged face decided him to settle for what he had gained. Instead he said to me, "So now you know - you don't stand a cat in hell's chance. There is nothing for you here. Why don't you cut your losses and piss off?"

"I live here - I'm stopping."

"Just think - it's going to get worse not better," he warned, emphasising the point by taking a big swallow of my whiskey. It was at that moment that I got the first glimmering of an idea.

Lying in bed later listening was sheer hell. At work the next day it was very slack and I had little to do except sit at my desk wallowing in despondency. I did not go to the park, fearing that if I left the office I might easily kill myself. That evening started as in instant replay until the point where Babs backed naked towards him. This time he jumped up and forced her face down onto the settee, pinning her down with one hand while parting the cheeks of her buttocks with the other to expose her small rosebud anus to my view. "No. Please Rory no. You always hurt me doing it that way. Please don't," Babs pleaded, panic in her voice.

This triggered me to leap to her defence but I had only half risen when Rory turned his cold gaze upon me. I knew with absolute certainty that if I stood up, I was dead. This knowledge leached the courage out of me and I sank back down. Very deliberately he spat a glob of saliva that landed at the top of her crack and we both watched as it trickled down to collect on her anal opening. He put the end of his cock dead centre and turned his head towards me and asked, "Well, what's it to be sport?"

I had no option. "You win; I'll leave - as long as you don't hurt her."

He smiled his satisfaction. I don't know if he simply found the target too tempting or possibly it was just the desire to hurt me some more. Turning back, he thrust himself into her at full force and the scream that burst from my wife's throat was one of pure agony. He continued to power into her, each thrust accompanied by another scream. Mercifully the assault was relatively brief. He stood and turned to face me, apparently unmoved by the blood on the backs of her thighs and announced "Don't forget - she gets the same every night that you are in this house from now on but there is no need to dash off right now. I'm going to bed so you can stick around to say your goodbye's - you can even have a goodbye fuck, if she's in the mood." Laughing at his cruel joke Rory went upstairs leaving us alone.

I ran forward and told her not to move until I had looked after her. In the kitchen I put some hot water in a bowl, added a splash of Detol then took that to bathe her gently using a soft cloth. A smear of cold cream completed my amateur treatment and then I helped her to dress before asking, "Do you think I should take you to see a doctor?"

Babs shook her head. "What would I tell him? Don't worry I'll be all right - my bum will be a bit sore for a while but it's nothing serious." I was about to ask how she could be sure when she saw my concerned face and forced a brave laugh. "I've had this done before you know - if you remember, this was how my Dad started me off in the first place."

I was marvelling at her resilience after such a vicious rape when she collapsed, clinging to me trembling and crying. "Oh Stuart, what are we going to do. I don't want you to leave because I love you so much. I don't know how I could manage without you here. I hate him, I really do. I wish he was dead."

"Do you mean that?" I said slowly.

"Yes - if he wasn't here we could go back to how we were. It's the only way out - with you out of the way he is never going to let me go." She continued in the same vein with a seeming compunction to talk, speaking with lots of hope but no confidence but then she looked into my eyes and stopped. Her face changed and she stuttered, "Wha..What are you going to do?"

I shook my head. "I'm not going to tell you so that if something goes wrong you won't be incriminated. Tomorrow night, just go along with anything I say and for God's sake don't drink anything that I bring home."

I could see that Babs was bursting with questions but she kept them to herself and snuggled up happily against me. Very soon she was asleep and through the long night, I held her in my arms and thought my plan through, over and over again.

It was very early when I gently extricated myself from my wife's arms leaving her still deeply asleep. Following a wash and shave, I consumed several slices of toast and then started looking for the items that I would need for my plan. First was an old baseball cap that somebody had left behind at some time and to this I added a pair of old fashioned sun glasses that I had not worn for several years. Most important was the whisky bottle. I found this by the side of the settee, still containing about an inch of spirit, and carefully manoeuvred it into a polythene bag. My last acquisition from the house was an unused pair of Babs' rubber gloves. Finally I woke her with a rudimentary breakfast and instruction to tell Rory that I had gone looking for digs and would be back that evening to collect my things. A final tender kiss and I set out on my day of destiny.

ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,443 Followers