Barbarian Legends - Goblinslayer 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After enjoying him masturbate to her movements, Cassie stopped and turned her back to Girn. She bent over, hands touching feet, wet folds pushed out at Girn. Words were unnecessary for Girn to know what he needed to do. He stepped closer and aimed his cock at Cassie's pussy. When he entered, it felt warm and soft and comfy. Cassie shivered from pleasure and in anticipation of his cock pushing deeper inside her. Without any effort, Girn penetrated her wet pussy and buried his entire length within the petite Cassie. Her legs began to shake and she whimpered and released a muffled moan. Girn loved he could let her orgasm by merely pushing his cock as far he could.

"Oh, gods, I love your massive cock inside me," she cooed. Girn felt her pussy squeeze down, the delightful tightness a lovely feeling along his entire length. "Now fuck me raw," she added.

Girn began pulling out and pushing in. He gripped her little love handles tensely for purchase and increased his rhythm. Every thrust, his large cock slammed into Cassie's pussy. In. Out. In. Out. A steady cadence accompanied by the sound of flesh slapping on flesh.

Cassie moaned, groaned, whimpered, and cried. She was flexible enough to move her head in between her legs and look upward. The sight of Girn's thick cock hammering her pussy only added to her pleasure. "Oooooh," she squealed in ecstasy.

Eventually, Cassie felt her legs weaken and gestured Girn to pull out. She stood upright and felt the mixture of precum and her juices trickle down her inner thighs. She felt unsteady and indicated for Girn to pick her up, the barbarian lifting her easily. She was barely able to lock her feet behind his lower back and she threw her arms around his neck for additional support. Girn fumbled underneath Cassie's legs and nearly pushed into her ass.

"Ow, that's for another time," Cassie teased and adjusted her hips to let Girn's cock slide into her pussy. With a hand under each ass cheek, Girn was able to leisurely lift and drop the small Cassie, up and down his hard cock.

"Now, destroy my pussy," she whispered in his ear.

Girn was more than happy to oblige and shifted his feet, adjusting his pose. He grimaced as instead of moving Cassie up and down, he held her in place and began bucking his hips in rapid tempo. He thrust his cock in and out at high speed and with high force. Each time he was completely inside her, she yelped and moaned and growled for more.

"Let me fly," Cassie said in between heavy breaths.

Girn knew what she meant by that and moved his hands to her hips. Cassie released her arms and let herself recline until she was held horizontally. With another shift in his stance, Girn continued his pounding and felt her pussy clamp harder on his cock.

In this position, Cassie's small tits wiggled wildly and Girn had the pleasure to watch the raven-haired beauty stretched before him. At times like this, he often felt grateful for a lot of things. Being alive and able to enjoy beautiful women like Cassie was but one. In extent to that, also the fact that his barbaric ancestry and muscled built sometimes made the ladies flock around him. His imposing figure came hand in hand with a large cock and that was probably the main reason Cassie kept coming back for more. Girn knew it was superficial, but convinced himself that sometimes it didn't need be anything more.

"Oh, keep slamming my tight pussy!" Cassie cried, her pussy contracting as an orgasm overwhelmed her. There was no greater pleasure for Girn than doing just that.

"Yes, I'm cumming hard!" she cried. The contractions of her pussy massaged Girn's cock. She was extremely wet and the excess of her juices squeezed past his thick cock to coat his balls and both their upper legs.

Girn didn't stop fucking Cassie hard and deep, another orgasm quickly following the previous. Her eyes rolled back and she moaned powerfully, riding the thrilling waves that Girn bestowed with his large cock pounding her eager pussy.

"Ooh, mmh," she whimpered as her whole body trembled in response to the two intense orgasms.

"I'm cumming too," Girn grunted.

"Put me down," Cassie immediately requested and near jumped out of Girn's hold.

She positioned herself on her knees in front of Girn. She took his twitching cock in both hands and barely covered half his shaft. With a corkscrew motion, aided by the lubrication from her juices, Cassie stroked Girn over the edge. The petite vixen opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, aiming Girn's cock straight down her throat.

The first strings of cum coated her tongue. Cassie giggled as more cum shot wide and covered her entire face. Even more began dripping down her chin onto her perky breasts. Fully spent, Cassie released his cock and kneaded her cum-covered tits while her tongue darted out her mouth and licked up as much as she could reach, smacking her lips.

"That was worth more than all the gold in the royal coffers," Cassie looked up at Girn and winked playfully. She continued to gather cum from her face and body and licked her fingers clean.

"Yes," Girn smiled, savouring the view of this petite vixen covered in his cum. "Agreed."

**********

Danton Lynch, chancellor of his majesty the King, head of the secret network of Yeledor, sat behind his paper-filled desk and brooded.

Those damned sewerjacks had come very close to catching him with the goblin. Too close for comfort! They had almost undone all his hard work, bringing ruin to the city he had sworn to protect.

Lynch reached for a glass of wine and inspected the red liquid. There was no sediment, or other stuff floating in it, no contamination of any kind.

The city of Yeledor was in constant danger. Only the wise, like Lynch obviously, knew how to use it to their advantage. The danger at this moment was the festering evil underneath the city, the greenskins. Lynch knew to leave them alone, to let them rule and grow their underground empire, would only postpone their inevitable incursion into the city. But then the chancellor had discovered the goblins actually kept their bargains if you had what they wanted. And that made the threat controllable. It made them susceptible to Lynch's manipulation.

Lately, there had been increasing talks of revolution. Danton Lynch was too intelligent to let those revolutionaries and upstarts run wild. He had turned the green threat from below into his weapon.

An extremely efficient weapon, he thought, looking across the bookcases that lined the walls, filled from floor to ceiling with scrolls. They contained all the secrets he'd gathered over the years. He knew information was power. And Danton Lynch considered himself therefore the most powerful man in the kingdom for his little green spies were everywhere, could penetrate any hidden meeting place, and reported straight back to him.

The sewerjacks were a problem. What if they had recognized him? They were the lowest denizens of the poorest quarter. Surely they didn't even know who he was? But if they did, it was necessary to ensure their silence. Forever.

**********

His companions found themselves in a sour mood. It was clear to Girn they all had a hangover. Well, all except Kiara. Unlike the rest, she wasn't affected by the sewerjacks' resident smith hammering away on his anvil. Girn smiled at Kiara, imagining how the others' heads must feel under that loud clanging.

They carefully lowered themselves into the depths underneath Yeledor. After everyone had clambered down the ladder, Warren lit the lantern and its yellow glow illuminated the sewer. The stink was potent today and Girn heard the twins, Sek and Tek, being sick behind him.

"You missed one hell of a time last night, Girn," Gaunt said.

I'm sure my night was better, Girn thought, his intense fuck with Cassie still fresh on his mind, but he actually lied and said, "Wasn't feeling well after that noxious gas cloud."

"Understandable," Gaunt said. Of all the hungover sewerjacks, he looked the most ill. The rest, except Kiara, were also ghastly, pale, and walked with shuffling feet, but Gaunt's bony face and sunken eyes made it look worse.

"Nothing like the smell of fresh shit and piss in the morning," Girn joked aloud and received aggressive grumbles as response. He heard Sek and Tek being sick again. From Kiara he received a giggle and she shily looked away.

"We're going to sweep the area we encountered the mysterious duo yesterday," Warren said. "We decided it last night. Can't have a greenskin scumbag skulking about, let alone having secret meetings with the townsfolk. Whatever they may be plotting, it can't be good."

"And if we do find our little green friend and he throws more gas bombs at us?" Girn asked.

"No worries. With Kiara's little trick, we'll be fine."

"And that is?"

Warren reached inside his bag, pulled out strips of cloth and handed each one. "Soak it in the sewage, making sure it is through and through wet, and breath through it. It cuts out the gas."

"Of course something like that is the solution," Girn mumbled. He had hoped to encounter the greenskin and engage in a real fight, but with the prospect of covering his face with a sewage-soaked cloth, he wasn't very keen anymore.

Warren led them along the route of the previous day towards the area beneath the Noble Quarter. On their way, Girn wished again the tunnels were larger. The prospect that they might actually come across more than one goblin, made him yearn for his greataxe. He tried to recall anything he might've heard about greenskins that would give him an edge if it came to a fight. Nothing came to mind except the fact that the greenskins supposedly divided themselves into clans, each of which had their own speciality: sorcery, warriors, mutants and monsters, engineers, and so forth.

Until yesterday, Girn had never given much thought to goblins, especially ones that creeped through the sewers of large cities. Now he was actually convinced multiple times that the pitter-patter of rats were goblin bands sneaking up to ambush them. Their red eyes reflected the lantern light and glittered ominously in the darkness.

"All right there, Girn?" he heard Kiara ask softly. "You look almost as pale as our hungover friends."

"Nothing," he grumbled. "Just my thoughts running wild."

"The tunnels can have that effect," Kiara agreed.

Girn considered Kiara and momentarily deemed her face pretty underneath the layer of ash and soot, the flicker in her wide eyes reflecting a bright blue. He quickly discarded the idea. "How long you've been a sewerjack?" he asked.

"Has been some time now, don't really keep count of how long. I remember my first time in the tunnels though. Everything seemed cramped, can't imagine how you must feel all the time. Every sound startled me. But I learned quickly to stay calm."

For being the smallest of their company, Kiara seemed the wisest.

With palpable trepidation they approached the place where they had encountered the goblin and the noble. The area looked more disturbed than Girn remembered.

"Someone's been through here," Sek observed.

"More like multiple someone's," Gaunt corrected.

"Wonder who?" Warren said pondering.

Girn scanned the surroundings and found a dozen tracks leading deeper into the sewers. "These aren't human," he said.

"Looks exactly like what I'd imagine our green friend from yesterday leaving behind," Gaunt said.

"Goblins," Tek said, voicing everyone's thought.

"From one yesterday to at least a dozen today," Warren said and cursed. "They don't even believe we saw the one, let alone a whole lot more."

Even if no one believed them, as sewerjacks they were oathbound to track them down and annihilate the threat.

They searched the rest of the day but found no trace of any greenskins.

**********

Girn stepped out of the street and into the Buxom Beauty. He stepped from reality into a dream. The doorman held the reinforced oaken door for him and welcomed him.

"Welcome, sir. Enjoy your time at the Buxom Beauty."

Girn entered the vast common room. Richly clad people sat at tables overflowing with food and drink, dining and talking. The room was illuminated by the sparkling light from enormous metallic chandeliers. Statues of important figures and portraits of historical scenes adorned the walls. Girn recognized one particular scene about the quashing of the great barbarian uprising a long time ago. The small of perfume hit his nostrils, a very welcome change from the usual sewer stink.

If Girn had any fashion sense, he'd have wished finer garments. But Girn was Girn and he felt comfortable in his loose loincloth.

A servant led him to a booth in the corner and took his order. A moment later, a meal and three mugs of ale were placed in front of him. Girn gobbled everything down and burped loudly, to the bewilderment of the other patrons.

A swirl of emerald and Cassie sat down in front of him, smiling brightly.

"Charming establishment," Girn said.

"And a charming visitor," Cassie teased.

"If I had the coin, I'd come dine here every evening. Maybe the after-dinner activities could also be held here, in a cleaner room?"

"What ever do you mean?" Cassie played innocent but the sparkle in her eye betrayed her enthusiasm at the idea.

Girn looked around and noticed many other servants looking at him from the corner of their vision.

"Don't mind the looks, you're quite a celebrity in here."

"Quite a what?"

"A celebrity, a person of fame," Cassie explained and continued after seeing Girn's confused expression. "I might've told a thing or two about our nightly endeavours. You're a very recognizable figure. They're measuring you up to the stories I've told them. Might be some of them even approach you to test if I was truthful."

Gazing across the common room, it was an intriguing prospect. In agreement with the name of the establishment, all the servants had been selected for their beauty and well-shaped features. Validating the truth with them would be an epic tale on its own, bursting with excessive pleasure.

"Also, you might consider taking on the job of a bouncer here."

Another tempting prospect. No more trudging through sewers. No more reeking of piss and shit. No more cramped muscles from stooping for hours on end. He would've also have better pay. And yet, something held him back.

"I'll think about it," he said.

"What is there to think about?" Cassie exclaimed. "You can't seriously prefer being a sewerjack, can you?"

"I'll think about it, Cassie," he repeated.

They sat in uncomfortable silence for a moment. Then the great front door opened and a man entered. He was clad in a fine black uniform but, peculiarly, still seemed out of place in this opulent setting. His face was thin and his hair was neatly combed. As he crossed the room, there was a silence in his wake. As he passed Girn's table, the barbarian was shocked to recognise the man: it was the noble he had seen in the sewers with the goblin! Girn was puzzled.

"What's the matter, Girn?" Cassie asked.

"Who is that man?" Girn whispered covertly.

"That is Lord Chancellor Danton Lynch, also known as the head of the secret network in the city. "

"What can you tell me about him?"

Cassie sighed but whispered back what she knew. "He's a paranoid fanatic, seeing corruption everywhere. No one doubts his sincerity but everyone fears his single-mindedness. He came from being a minor court functionary to probably one of or the most powerful man in the kingdom. There's only speculation about how he has risen so fast, but the fact his enemies have a habit of disappearing or turning up dead in ditches can't be overlooked." She shrugged casually. "But I've only known him to be a callous swine. Luckily he's never asked for my services."

Girn stared at Chancellor Lynch, wondering what his connection with the goblin could mean. And he hoped the man didn't recognize him. Had the setting been devoid of onlookers, Girn might've walked up to Danton and questioned him with the blade of his greataxe against the man's throat. But here, he couldn't risk any confrontation with the kingdom's highest official.

"Come," Cassie said, taking Girn's hand and pulling him out of his booth. "You seem quite stricken. Let's remedy that."

**********

Danton Lynch was tired and yawned. Not even this fine meal could energize him. Lately, his mind was perpetually filled with the cares of high office. He looked around at the other patrons and tried to smile politely back at them. But silently he despised them, convinced they were all too soft to do the work he did: keep Yeledor and the kingdom safe.

It had been a tiring day. His suspects had one by one failed to confess, despite his personal supervision of the torture. It was maddening how they had maintained their innocence unto the grave even when Danton knew they were guilty. His most trusted and secret green sources had told him.

Gods, how insidious the damned rebels were! Now he wasn't the wiser to their collaborators' whereabouts. They could be sitting in this very room! They could be mocking him for not knowing who they were! And there was nothing he could do about it. That towering barbarian in the corner with nothing more than a piece of cloth around his waist could be one. He was certainly capable looking and scrutinizing Danton enough. Perhaps he should investigate the barbarian as his new case.

No, don't fool yourself, Danton Lynch told himself. They can hide but he'll flush them all out eventually! He pushed the thoughts of rebels from his mind as he watched the large barbarian being pulled away by a woman of pleasure. It didn't take one of Danton's intelligence to figure out what those two were up to. But he gave it no mind and pondered other matters.

His agent in the night watch had brought him the report about a supposed clandestine meeting between a goblin and a noble. Through his direct order, no action was being taken. But now he had received word that the same patrol was nosing around the area of his meeting. That worried Danton. They might come across some greenskins, even capture one and learn about his dealing with the goblins.

Danton made up his mind and decided this very evening he must have another meeting with a goblin agent and see to it the sewerjacks met with an accident before they stuck their noses too deep in his business. The sewerjacks were only doing their duty, but his dealing, his spy network and the safety of the city must come first.

Tonight, he would contact the goblin leader, Shaman Utkut, and order him to eliminate his enemies.

**********

Girn was led into an upstairs room. The space was decorated with the finest furniture, the four-poster bed the dominating piece in the centre. Upon the bed was laying a blonde woman in red lace lingerie. Girn noticed her long eyelashes as she looked up and blinked. Her pretty face was uncommonly alike Cassie's. Girn looked back at Cassie closing the door behind them. She turned the key in the lock and winked at Girn.

"Wouldn't want to be disturbed." She gestured at the blonde on the bed. "Girn, meet Molly. She has asked me a lot of questions about you. No better way to answer them by sharing you."

"Sharing me?" Girn said, sounding dumbfounded.

"Yes, Girn. We're in a house of pleasure. In a room with a man and two women, what could sharing possibly mean?"

Molly slithered from the bed, skipped up to Girn, placing a hand upon his crotch, and said, "An evening of carnal activities. That's what it means."

The two women giggled in unison.

"Heavens!" Molly exclaimed as Cassie pulled down his loincloth from behind. "Cassie wasn't joking about your size." She held her forearm next to his large cock and staggered at the similar length and girth. "That fits you?" She asked Cassie.

"It does," Cassie said. "After it's well-lubricated."