Barbarian Legends - Goblinslayer 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing her love handles, Girn fucked Mina's pussy from behind. His thrusts sped up, and Mina matched them with moving of her own hips back. "Your pussy feels so good," Girn grunted. "I'm cumming."

"Fill me up," Mina whimpered in pleasure between moans.

Another orgasm ripped through her, convulsing her pussy, at the same moment as Girn tensed. He groaned loudly as he came, embedding himself as deep as he could in Mina's warm and wet pussy. He stayed there until he was spent, then slowly pulled out.

"Oh, fuck," Mina breathed, feeling his large load oozing out. It felt like a gallon of cum was leaking from her pussy. "That was so nice."

They got out of the tub and dried themselves. Pulling Mina into a close embrace, Girn carried her to the bed. Nestled warmly together, they slept comfortably through the night.

**********

Leprous Foulbreath surveyed his surroundings. Though dim and somber, he recognized the familiar underground setting. His prayers to the Ever-Hungry had been answered, and his plea for escape had succeeded. It dawned on Leprous that his deity must have spared him for a purpose. He surmised that the reason likely involved identifying the treacherous individual who had exposed his great plan to that meddlesome barbarian.

After careful consideration, it became apparent that the barbarian could not have discovered his meticulously hidden lair without assistance. The location had been meticulously chosen and concealed, and protected by spells to thwart any attempts at magical detection. It seemed improbable that the barbarian had stumbled upon the lair by chance. Leprous Foulbreath vowed to unearth the traitor and promised a slow and agonizing demise for the treacherous goblin once identified.

And, thought Leprous Foulbreath as he began the long, limping trudge back to the goblin army, he suspected that he had a good idea where to start looking. As he hobbled back into the goblin camp, he paid no attention to the number of warriors who started to cough and vomit as he passed.

**********

TO BE CONTINUED...