Barbarian Legends - Goblinslayer 08

Story Info
Girn's reward as saviour of Yeledor. He leaves the city...
3.4k words
5
899
3

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 01/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

==========

The events of Barbarian Legends occur many years before the events of Barbarian Tales.

==========

**********

CITY OF YELEDOR

**********

Girn sat in his favourite spot in the Full Tankard and finished draining a mug of tasteful dwarven stout. He reminded himself to tell Hans to keep selling it. It was probably expensive, like most dwarven craftmanship products, but it was an invaluable addition to the Tankard's assortment.

From outside he could hear the sound of hammers, saws, and chisels. The builders had been at work for weeks now, trying to restore the battle-scarred city to its former glory. Girn guessed that it would be many years before Yeledor truly recovered fully. But he wasn't an expert on cities. Still, he was not hugely troubled. Things had ended well. More or less.

He considered the losses. Ruby and Topaz were missing and had most likely been trapped in their house of pleasure before it had collapsed. Gullen had taken a sword to the belly and another strike had lobbed his head off while fighting in the invaders in the palace. Molly from the Buxom Beauty had been found bled out, throat cut from ear to ear. Iskander had been burnt to a crisp in the Great Hall by that sorcerous shaman. They had never found the goblin shaman, despite searching the palace from top to bottom. All that Magister Rebus - weakened from his battle - had found were some strange magical resonances in the privy. It had been assumed that the shaman had used magic to effect his escape.

But he shouldn't dwell on the negatives. There had been also a lot of positives following the rout of the goblin invaders. The king had been grateful, but there was not much he could do to reward a barbarian while so many more citizens had taken up arms in defence of the city. There had been many protestations of gratitude and sweet smiles of thanks. Many ladies had caressed his muscled arms as they proclaimed their thanks for rescuing them. Some were more forward in offering material rewards in the form of their bodies. Thinking back on it, Girn smiled at the sudden influx of propositions to share a bed. He was just glad the conflict with the goblins was finally, truly over.

Somewhere in the distance, temple bells rang. Of course, the priests were claiming that their particular gods had intervened to save Yeledor. Such was their way. Girn had seen precious little evidence that the immortal ones had acted to preserve Yeledor at all, but who was he to say? Perhaps they had been there, invisibly shielding the folk. Certainly Girn thought that he himself had been very lucky, but that was not due to interference of divine beings. It had been Magister Rebus that had saved his life. And Pazio had aided the magister's spell after the doctor had seen it buckling under the goblin shaman's onslaught. No, Girn wasn't going to give the gods any credit for preventing his death.

The gods had spared others though, he was willing to admit. Pazio and his wife, Rosalia, were safe, prospering even. Hans had survived clearing the battlements of greenskins and his tavern was now flourishing. Magister Rebus had recovered almost fully from his sorcerous battle with the shaman. Girn had been to see him several times since the fateful night, and the man looked as calm and cheerful as ever. One time, he had even accidentally walked in on Rebus enjoying himself with one of his rather busty caretakers. The arcane advisor to the king seemed as much an aficionado of the opposite sex as Girn was.

Girn looked towards the bar and watched Hans working. The ex-mercenary tavernkeeper had taken a nasty knock on the head, and his head was swathed in so many bandages that he looked like an Easterner, but he was still there behind the bar, pulling pints, broad smile on his face.

Girn thought about Mina. She had only left hours before the invasion had started. He hoped she had been far enough away by then to not be bothered by greenskins. He still missed her.

The tavern doors swung open and a messenger accompanied by two guards in the royal livery came in. With a flourish, the messenger offered Girn a scroll of parchment and the three men waited patiently for him to read it. Another bloody message, Girn thought, remembering all those written warnings about what the goblins were plotting. He had hoped to be rid of messages for a long time.

"Will you be accompanying us back to the palace?" the messenger inquired when Girn rolled up the parchment.

"I'm..." Girn started hesitantly. "Well, what the hell. Yes, I'll be joining you."

**********

No matter how many times Girn had visited the palace, he was still amazed at how lavishly every room, hall, and corridor was decorated.

Embellished braziers at the foot of each of the twelve ivory columns lit up every part of the vast hall. Together with a large, adorned mantlepiece at the far end, the hall was cast in warm yellows. The illustrations of historical events on the terraced ceiling danced in the flickering light while masterfully carved marble statues looked down upon the granite floor.

A violet rug splits the entire room in half from the iron-reinforced doors to the mantle while winged banners emblazoned with colourful shield of arms draped from the walls. Stained glass windows depicted important figures of the kingdom and were partly concealed by curtains coloured the same violet as the rug. The curtains were adorned with decorated tips and gilded linings.

Across the granite floor, hundreds of comfortable pillows of dark green and golden yellow were scattered. Seated among them were five ladies, raising wine glasses. Many empty bottles were discarded among the cushions. One woman stood up and walked to greet Girn.

"Well met, saviour of Yeledor. It's an honour to finally meet you," the lady welcomed him.

Behind her, the other women were becoming increasingly louder, casting looks at Girn, gesturing profusely, and mumbling amongst each other before bursting out in laughter.

Girn inclined his head. "Thank you. You're Lady Sybbil?" The woman nodded. "I received your message. I'm curious as to what you meant by reward." He took the note from behind the strap of his loincloth.

"Well, it's quite simple," Sybbil said, eyes penetrating his from beneath luscious lashes. "Me and my friends are the reward."

"Ha, I see," Girn smiled, "I thought it'd be something like this."

"You're not satisfied?" Lady Sybbil asked, raising an eyebrow in disbelief.

Girn smirked, chuckling softly. "Only when you are."

"Oh, my," was all she managed before Girn picked her up and walked into the middle of the four other ladies. Girn put her carefully down on her knees, face resting at crotch height.

"Alright," he said, "nice to meet you fine ladies. I'll remind you my name is Girn so you know what to scream when I make you cum." The women giggled at his joke. "What are your names?"

They introduced themselves as Lady Milana, redhead with freckles and piercing blue eyes; Lady Demi, brunette with plump lips and a deep cleavage; Lady Piper, petite blonde with long, elegant legs; and Lady Annabel, raven-haired beauty that bit her lip and couldn't stop staring at Girn's loincloth. Lady Sybbil was still kneeling in front of him, hesitantly placing a hand on his thigh.

Demi and Piper snuggled tightly together and Milana and Annabel wasted little time in starting a chant and clap in unison, "Strip! Strip! Strip!"

All eyes were fixed on Girn. Sybbil placed a second hand and bent forward to pull loose the knot with her teeth. She pulled the loincloth off and threw it onto Demi's large bosom. His large, only half erect, cock was revealed and grew to its well-deserved glory in only a couple of heartbeats.

The ladies gasped and squealed. The petite Piper said, "We've seen you handle your massive weapon, but you have an even larger tool on you." It certainly seemed to please the women and without further comment they moved into a kind of "orgy mode", and Girn was eager to reap his reward.

Milana got on her knees next to Sybbil, but the beautiful blonde was first to put her lips on his cock, followed by the redhead's. Kissing both sides of his cock, they opened their mouths wide so that their lips connected around his girthy shaft. Looking down and seeing this was an exceptional sight to behold. Then, as Sybbil took the tip of his cock into her hungry mouth, he could feel Milana shift slightly and moments later felt her wet lips sucking on his balls.

Apart from the duo busying themselves with his cock and balls, there was another treat for Girn to observe. Over to his right on the cushions, Piper was gorging herself on Demi's now exposed breasts, licking, biting and chewing at them like a famished dog. There was however a look of ecstasy on Demi's face, indicating she clearly liked Piper's ravenous attack on her large tits.

This left Lady Annabel. She was gingerly stepping out of her dress and removing her tiny panties and, having caught Girn's eye, she carefully reached her hand down to her shaved pussy. Two fingers delved into the glistening folds between her lovely thighs. Girn took the time to study Annabel more carefully, but his eyes kept involuntarily closing as Sybbil's expert cock sucking and Milana fondling of his balls pleasured him immensely.

Girn forced his eyes open. Annabel's delicate left hand was hard at work fingering her pussy while her right hand roamed over her ample chest and fiddled with her pink, stiff nipples. She had an amazing smile that just made Girn smile in return. Lady Annabel shook her head and her dark hair cascaded expansively over her pale shoulders. She turned around and smacked her cheeks. Her ass looked like a peach and Girn found himself wondering if she would be open to anal.

Don't get ahead of yourself, Girn thought and cast his gaze downward. Sybbil had switched with Milana and the redhead sucked him with increased speed. Her technique was rougher and really worked his cock hard. Sybbil too was increasing her tempo on his balls, her mouth playfully holding one nut before releasing it with a pop and sucking the other in.

The naked Annabel moved behind him, pressing her breasts against his back and cupping her hands around his broad chest to trace across his abdominal and pectoral muscles. She stood on the tips of her toes and whispered into Girn's ear, "There's many holes to choose from here. All want your big cock. I for one can't wait until you fuck my ass!"

Whoa! That was exactly what Girn had wondered moments ago. There was an instant of alarm as he felt his loins stirring and balls churning. Normally he would've pushed the oncoming orgasm down, but this was his reward. He had bloody damn earned it! Cumming now wouldn't hinder him from enjoying the ladies further afterwards. He let the feeling overrun him. His cock spasmed between Milana's lips and he looked down to see the redhead removing her mouth from his throbbing cock and facing him with opened lips. Lady Sybbil did exactly the same, ready to accept the heavy load of hot cum that spurted out and splattered their gorgeous faces in multiple thick strands.

"Let us lick it off," Demi and Piper said in unison. They broke off their intimate embrace and cleaned the cum off from Milana and Sybbil's faces. The four off them kissed messily, tongues and lips smacking as cum and spit mixed.

Having successfully sucked Girn to an orgasm, Milana and Sybbil seemed to have forgotten about him. Their kissing became even more hot and passionate and they began to strip each other of the light dresses they were wearing.

Girn startled as he felt Annabel trace a finger right down his spine before wrapping around his waist and grabbing the base of his cock. "Don't go soft on me now," she said and stroked him slowly while placing kisses on his back.

A glance to the side showed that Piper was literally ripping the clothes from Demi's curvier body and was kissing her with force and passion. But Demi was loving being ravished and was suddenly groaning and grunting as Piper had somehow worked her whole hand into Demi's tight pussy and began to fist her friend.

Releasing his cock, Annabel turned him around to face her and without speaking laid back on the cushions and spread her legs. The black-haired lady jerking him off as well as the image of Piper fisting Demi had made his softening cock come to life again. Girn was once more ready for action, his cock fully recovered from the first orgasm. He lowered himself and pushed into Annabel's wet folds, deeply penetrating her hot pussy.

Girn brought Annabel to a squealing, her sweet juices coating his shaft. Each thrust inside her brought forth a cry of bliss. Her hands were squeezing at her pristine breasts and messing up her hair by disturbing her black locks with her fingers. Lady Annabel quickly reached a squirting climax, hands thrashing about as she came. When Girn pulled out, his cock dripping Annabel's sweet juices, his gaze caught the petite Piper now on hands and knees while Demi approached her from behind and inserted one finger in Piper's pussy and one in her ass.

Girn paused a moment to take in the majesty of Demi pleasuring Piper's two holes. As he observed this Annabel stood up and led him over to the horny pair and she guided his engorged cock into Demi's mouth. Her lips felt amazing on his tip and sliding along his shaft. Piper had straightened and, taking hold of Demi's head, forced her friend deeper onto Girn's cock.

"You like the taste of my juices?" Annabel asked Lady Demi. The voluptuous babe nodded her head, lips stretched thin around Girn's girthy shaft.

Girn peered over to see that Sybbil and Milana's naked bodies were stacked, each's head in between the other's legs, licking at glistening folds and pulsing clits. They moaned into each other's pussies.

As enticing as that scene was Girn succeeded to bring his attention back to Demi's lips sucking his shaft and her tongue slurping at his tip. Piper really was ramming Demi onto his cock, his tip pushing down her throat. Demi gagged and spit leaked down her chin onto her large tits. She seemed to be relishing it, eyes rolling back, and Girn believed if she hadn't had his thick cock in her mouth she would have been wailing in ecstasy.

Of course this amazing deepthroating brought him to another climax. Almost at the same time Demi pulled herself from his throbbing cock, Annabel crawled over and received multiple strings of white, creamy cum all over her cute, gorgeous face. Girn stood breathing heavily while shooting his second load. Nevertheless, Annabel's face was dripping with cum and Piper and Demi enthusiastically licked her clean.

Girn regarded Milana and Sybbil. He still had to enjoy them. As if receiving a mental message, the two beautiful ladies stopped playing with each other and turned their attention to Girn.

"Want to stick that massive cock in my ass?" Milana asked.

Girn simply nodded enthusiastically. He wasted no time in bending the redhead over and applying pressure to her backdoor. Lady Milana's asshole accepted him rather quickly, his tip pushing straight in. She instantly seemed to know exactly what to do to get the most out of his cock in her ass. Milana met his every thrust with one of her own in reverse. In what Girn thought was record time for anal, he was fucking the redhead's ass like it was a soaking wet pussy, sliding easily in and out.

As Girn pounded into Milana from behind, he watched Sybbil and Annabel get into the same position while Demi and Piper were again fingering and fisting each other. He took in the stunning figures of the three ladies in front of him. What divine figures they possessed! He reached out and slapped the other two's cheeks while driving his cock deep into Milana's backdoor. The redhead's breathing was erratic as her body trembled and her ass clenched down hard on Girn's cock.

"Fuck fuck fuuuck!" Milana yelled as she came.

Leaving the redhead like a trembling mess with a gaping asshole, Girn moved to the next one in line. He pulled Lady Sybbil's cheeks apart and rested his tip against her sphincter. After a short moment of teasing, he entered her rosebud and gradually worked his length inside. Sybbil groaned.

"Urgh-ooooh!" She sucked in deep breaths. "That thing's fucking massive!"

"How do you like that big cock?" Lady Annabel asked, her voice hoarse with fervour.

"It's the largest one I've had up there, that's for sure!"

Although it took more effort than with Lady Milana, eventually Girn was fucking Sybbil's ass with the same rhythm and force. The blonde moaned and her body writhed with pleasure. Girn wanted so bad to blast his third load into her ass, but he still wanted to enjoy Annabel and give her ass a good pounding too. And it was time to do just that as Sybbil came and was left in the same state as Milana, body shivering and breath whimpering.

"Come here, destroyer of asses," Annabel invited Girn, "and hammer my ass into a gaping ruin."

Girn pulled her butt roughly towards him and forcefully penetrated her asshole. The shock of such an invasion caused Annabel to shriek. But it turned almost instantly in moaning and laughter.

"Yes!" she called. "I like it rough!"

Girn grasped her shapely thighs and drove his length into her tight, crinkled hole. The look on her face she cast over her shoulder as he filled her up was stimulating. Her burning eyes opened wide and were filled with pure joy. Girn gathered momentum and began to fuck her intensely. He tried everything he could to hold off shooting his load and it worked to a point, but with the perfect embodiment of anal sex on the end of his cock it was difficult.

It wasn't too long that Girn gave in. He moved his hands up her back and gripped her shoulders tightly. With a grunt and one final deep push he shot his load in her ass. Annabel came simultaneously with a screaming climax. Girn felt his cum push back against his tip as the raven-haired's ass was filled to the brim with his load.

"Gather around, ladies," Lady Sybbil motioned everyone over. "Let's get this tasty treat from Annabel's ass."

With the four other ladies -- Sybbil, Piper, Demi, Milana -- positioned around Annabel, Girn pulled out of her asshole. Piper instantly took Girn's cock in her mouth, sucking him dry. The other three pulled Annabel's cheeks open and dug their fingers into her gaping ass to scoop out copious amounts of cum. They tasted it and smeared it on their tits, droplets dangling from their nipples.

"Satisfied, saviour of Yeledor?" Lady Sybbil asked.

"Maybe I got one more in me," Girn said.

All laughed and got ready for another round. Girn put Piper on her back and stretched the petite's tight pussy with his large cock.

**********

Girn checked his loincloth and made sure everything was securely attached to it. He had to tighten the knot to hold up the sack of gold coins he had accumulated from his work and received from generous donations.

It was time to leave Yeledor and find new adventures. Saying goodbye to Hans with a strong hug, he left the tavern and walked to the western gate, leading into the Kynswood.

He crossed the threshold of the forest when heavy thuds of hooves on the packed earth made him turn. Galloping towards Girn was a rider in light armour. He vaguely recognized the colours the man was wearing but couldn't place them instantly. As the rider closed, the horse slowed and circled Girn.

"Squire Roland, at your service," the rider introduced himself. "I carry word from Magister Rebus Gaudulfus de Passereau, Arcane Advisor to His Highness the King. The magister requests your immediate presence at the palace, Girn the barbarian. He says it's urgent and of the highest importance. He wanted me to repeat these words: Yeledor might need its saviour again."

12