Barbarian Tales Ch. 08

Story Info
Girn enjoys a show and trains with a dark elf.
5.7k words
4.71
1.8k
6

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 12/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

**********

THE ROYAL TOWER, THE PALACE, CITY OF YELEDOR

**********

Princess Eleanora opened the door and ushered her handmaiden inside. She quickly glanced up and down the hallway, confirming it was empty and not a soul saw her servant enter. Not that it really mattered, lords and ladies alike needed their servants at all hours of the day for whatever reason. The princess simply wanted to prevent anyone suspecting something more about her handmaiden Ruth's regular visits at night.

Eleanora closed the door and turned the key, locking it.

Ruth wore her simple handmaiden garments. Not for long, Eleanora thought as she embraced her, kissing her neck and loosening the knots of Ruth's dress while the handmaiden returned the affection.

It was not long before Ruth was laying on the bed and the princess crawled on top of her, positioning her knees on both sides of Ruth's head while her own face lowered between Ruth's legs.

The first time Eleanora had learned about this position was in a book she had discreetly tasked Ruth to retrieve from the library. This was but one among many positions she had already practised with her handmaiden. There were also countless that remained to be tested. Eleanora wouldn't have wanted anyone else as a partner. Ruth was sweet, caring, loyal, and most important of all, she didn't speak a word to anyone about what happened between the two of them. Additionally, Ruth kept herself very clean, her pussy always freshly shaven and perfumed, smelling like flowers, and tasting like sugary fruit. Wanting her handmaiden to experience the same with her pussy, Eleanora kept her sex hairless, but also plump and soft with several ointments she had learned from yet another book.

They began to eat each other out, mostly using their tongues but occasionally using fingers to rub love buttons and tease wet entrances. Eleanora found it a great position to warm up, getting everything slick and the both of them wanting more.

Eleanora got up and leaned against the arrangement of cushions filling her bed. Ruth followed her example and they both leaned sideways against one another. Each reached a hand between the other one's legs and began playing with their pussy while the remaining hand caressed their own breasts and fiddled with their own nipples. The playful interaction slowly transformed into straight up fingering their partner's pussy. While her handmaiden was pumping her fingers inside Eleanora, the princess couldn't prevent her thoughts wandering back to the spectacle earlier that day, Girn the Barbarian vanquishing Magister Rebus' fire magic.

Then she lost complete control of her thoughts. Eleanora imagined straddling Girn's crotch, believing her handmaiden's fingers were his manhood. If his cock was proportionate to his muscular bulk, it had to be gigantic, penetrating her deep. Eleanora whimpered, knowing his enormous size was not to be compared with the two to three fingers from Ruth she was used to. But that didn't stop her fantasizing about how Girn enveloped her in his strong arms, layed her down softly on the bed, gently opened her legs and penetrated her lovingly. Then the image changed to the big barbarian pumping away in her wet pussy, Eleanora crying out, pulling her nipples and experiencing orgasm after orgasm. She was about to dream of Girn spending his load inside her when Ruth cried softly beside her and she was back in the present.

Eleanora kept fingering Ruth as waves of pleasure crashed through her handmaiden's body. She even released her own breast to pinch Ruth's nipple, something Eleanora knew Ruth liked. After a while, Ruth pushed the princess' fingers out her pussy, indicating she was exhausted from riding her climax.

Princess Eleanora let herself slide down onto her back and held her legs wide. Her handmaiden knew what to do and dove between them. Two fingers pumping in and out her pussy and Ruth's tongue doing laps around her clit, Eleanora quickly reached the edge herself.

"Oooohh! Faster," she commanded Ruth, opting for an explosive finish this night.

The handmaiden pumped faster, sopping sounds filling the room. The fantasy of the strong barbarian fucking her returned and overwhelmed her. Before she knew it, an orgasm washed over her and Eleanora felt juices spray from her pussy, covering her sheets and Ruth's face and arm.

After calming down after an explosive high, Princess Eleanora thought about the book with intimate positions. At the moment, she had only sampled positions from the part of the book that was described as 'lesbian', some word from an old language describing two women giving each other pleasure. But there were other parts she had quickly leafed through. One such part described countless positions for a man and woman to share. Obviously she couldn't practise them with Ruth, but her fantasies earlier about a particular barbarian made her consider her options.

No, she couldn't distract Girn from his real task, saving the city from Voxir Doomweaver. Though, maybe afterwards...

Eleanora shook her head. The bulky barbarian would be too well-endowed and probably not the right decision for a first time. Although one could speculate she had already lost her virginity with Ruth, she considered herself an untouched maiden concerning any involvement of men.

The princess smirked. Maybe she should aim high and go straight for someone like Girn. Well, actually just Girn as there was none like him. Eleanora sighed, exhaustion making her eyelids heavy. Further thoughts about Girn evaporated.

Cuddling together, Eleanora and Ruth fell asleep.

**********

LOW STREET, CITY OF YELEDOR

**********

Girn had awoken feeling dizzy and uneasy. His dreams had been filled with sorcerous chanting and incomprehensible incantations and he couldn't make any sense of it. He had felt like some kind of slowness spell was cast upon hum. But he had shed the strangeness as soon as he had stuffed himself at breakfast. He had left the palace, meandering through the streets of Yeledor, eventually walking along Low Street, among people with the same idea in mind: to start off the day by appreciating the blessings of the female body. Because he had regrettably missed out on a show the day before, he had to catch the ending to the sexual spectacle the Mistress of Foxes provided.

Also, maybe even more importantly, there rested a heavy task on Girn's shoulders. Infiltrating Harrow Keep and stopping the necromancer Voxir Doomweaver was possibly the most difficult task Girn had been assigned. Luckily he had the luxury of time. Time to think, time to plan, time to train. That also included time to relax and prevent the significance of the situation stressing his body and mind. And Girn would need a lot of relaxing with a mission of this magnitude.

The sign of The Amazing Chest came into view and Girn beelined to its front door. Again he was greeted by half-naked women greedily luring him inside, offering a great deal of services which Girn politely declined.

The common room was packed. Girn had to look for a seat along the far wall. He found a stool that was only available because its actual occupant was laying on the ground, grunting as the woman straddling his lap grinded her hips back and forth. Girn ignored them, the raucous crowd soon drowning out their moans.

Girn had come just on time, the announcer already leaving the stage. From the gap between the curtains stepped half a dozen of women, lining themselves up at the edge of the stage. Their routine consisted mostly of teasingly undressing, gradually winding up the crowd. Finally, they were completely nude, the ultimate reward for sitting through the show. It seemed the performers were all chosen for their slender yet well-equiped bodies, something that matched Girn's taste well.

The morning was also filled with other shows, both solo and group performances. There was also a spectacle with trained men displaying their muscles and parading their well-endowed nether regions. Respectfully, Girn went to the bar and ordered an ale during that particular part. He wasn't into other men, but of course respected the broad diversity in shows.

Just past noon, the reason he had come for finally walked on stage. The Mistress of Foxes, the captivating redhead with her face hidden behind the colourful mask of a fox. The crowd went wild, eager for the show to begin. To Girn's delight, the Mistress provided.

The beginning was the same as before, meant to excite the onlookers. Then, for Girn, the next part was new and thrilling. Laying on her back, ass cheeks resting slightly over the edge of the platform for all to see, the Mistress of Foxes slowly opened her legs. She covered her private parts with her hands, little by little showing more, stirring the crowd. The redhead caressed her elegant pale body, fingers brushing across her milky white skin, over her toned stomach, down her alluring thighs, up her sides and transversing her snowy orbs.

The Mistress of Foxes closed her legs again, hands playing with her little pink nipples. She released one breasts to move that hand between her thighs, fingers sliding across and between her outer lips. Suddenly, she threw her legs open, outer lips parting to reveal the sweet flower within.

"Ooooh," the crowd said as one, hypnotized by her smooth and hairless sex.

The gorgeous redhead played with her glistening pussy, fingers coated in delicious juices, rubbing her clitoris, moaning in ecstasy. Now and again, her fingers darted lower, inserting one or two in her wet hole. At first only one digit, but later on, whole fingers were pushed inside.

A change of pace as the Mistress of Foxes turned around, resting on her elbows and knees. Balancing on one arm, she lifted the other one up and around her ass to pull her cheeks apart, spreading her pussy wide. Lowering herself onto her chest and head, her second arm was free to shift from below between her legs and continue the fingering. She squirmed from the pleasure she experienced, large breasts squeezed against the stage, bulging out on the sides.

Then, she rolled again on her back, legs raised in the air, fingers plunging away into her wet pussy. Her elegant legs began to tremble, gently at first, then more violently. Exclaiming loudly, the stunning redhead climaxed, fingering herself with full abandon. Her whole body contracted and with a squeal, she released a torrent of juices. The front rows of patrons were sprayed with The Mistress' sweet nectar. Vigorously rubbing her clit, she contracted again and squirted for the second time. Some onlookers jumped up from their seat to catch the juices.

There wasn't a third time, the Mistress of Foxes slowly crawling up. Her curly, fiery hair tumbled like a wave forward as she bowed. But as she did so, the fox mask slid down, only covering half the Mistress' face. She quickly lifted it back up and dashed behind the curtains. Girn stared at the spot from which she had disappeared from the stage. Surely he was mistaken? Did he recognize her face? Had he seen the Mistress of Foxes before? He must've been confused and shook his head.

With the show over, he waited a moment for his rock-hard pole to lower, thinking about how to spend the rest of his afternoon. Eventually, Girn made up his mind and left The Amazing Chest.

**********

TEMPLE DISTRICT, CITY OF YELEDOR

**********

The Temple District provided places of worship for all deities imaginable from across the continent. But Girn was not here for prayer. The library was situated at the back of the temple dedicated to the god of knowledge. From outside it didn't look like much, but once inside, the interior revealed several stories dug deep into the ground, all filled with ceiling-high bookcases.

Girn had spend much time here before leaving Yeledor to go north and recover the Greataxe of Magic Protection. Several small clues scattered across countless books and many hours of discussing with Magister Rebus had given him a general direction for that quest.

"May I be of service?" An old librarian asked Girn.

Before looking into Harrow Keep, necromancy, and -- hopefully -- any advantages against such magic, Girn had another interest he wanted to know more about. He informed the old man exactly what he searched for: books with information about an ancient fallen kingdom in the north, and more precisely, anything mentioning the Ice Princess.

Rebus and Girn had focused on where to find the artifact and hadn't considered who potentially possessed or guarded the weapon. Therefore, Girn hadn't stumbled upon any mention of Lyra Frostkiss. Now, he wanted to know what he could actually find about her.

In the 'Historicum Norticum', a long and detailed history of the northern parts of the continent, Lyra Frostkiss was described precisely as Girn remembered her. Lively blue eyes, long fiery-red curly hair. Her pale complexion and the vast contrast with her fiery hair. The refined facial features making her extremely pretty.

Girn knew more about Lyra Frostkiss' appearance through personal experience. In his mind, he filled in the blanks and completed the image. Her fit hourglass body, seemingly chiselled from marble by a master artisan, large and pendulous breasts worn proudly on her slender frame. The exotic place that was between Lyra's legs, nude nether regions where her idyllic flower dribbled enticing nectar down her soft thighs.

Girn felt himself start to drool a little. His mind focused on Lyra's heavenly body but suddenly she was carrying the mask of a fox. The image of the Ice Princess transformed into The Mistress of Foxes. When the fox mask had slipped at the end of the show, Girn thought he had recognized Lyra underneath. They did indeed have a lot in common. But surely they were two different women? The powerful sorceress Lyra Frostkiss wouldn't be performing acts in Low Street. Right? Not that there was anything wrong with that.

Girn shook his head and cleared his vision, then continued to read. There were mentions of the angered demon and its supposed curse on the princess. For Girn it wasn't speculation, for he knew it was real after finding Lyra in that cave. But the book also stated that the Ice Princess was frozen in a magical ice crystal. That part was definitely not true.

"Well met, Girn."

The barbarian started at the sudden greeting breaking the silence hanging between the bookshelves. He slammed the book shut and turned to face Princess Eleanora. Further back stood two guards, keeping a respectful distance but not leaving the princess out of their sight. One of them was Lord Jesper Bordis, a disgusting look aimed at Girn, the very same as the day before after his demonstration with Rebus, or in the mess hall. Girn raised an eyebrow at him and puffed up his chest, then turned his attention back to Princess Eleanora.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Princess," he returned the greeting.

"What a surprise to find one of your martial prowess amongst the dusty books." Eleanora took the edge off of the underlying comment about his intelligence through means of a heartwarming smile, transforming it into what it truly was: an interest at his presence in the library.

"Merely looking for some information. Research, as Magister Rebus would call it."

Eleanora leant closer and whispered, "About the threat of the necromancer?"

Girn's eyes widened but Eleanora touched his arm playfully.

"No need for panic," she said. "I know about your mission from Magister Rebus himself. I trust you know what you're doing. But let's not talk about it any further for there could be unwanted listeners hidden amongst the books."

"And what may you be doing here?" Girn wanted to show equal interest.

"I'm here for purely whimsical reasons," she said. "A playful interest and the need to check if there are books about it."

"Maybe I could help fetch them," Girn proposed, stretching an arm above his head. "My reach is only a little bit longer," he added with a wink. Girn immediately regretted his action. It couldn't possibly be acceptable to wink at the princess, right? He looked at the guards but they didn't react. The princess too seemed to not mind.

Princess Eleanora giggled, a very pretty sight. "Oh, that is very kind, but I'd not want to diverge you from your duties. And I'd like to keep the books in question rather private." Was that a slight redness appearing on Eleanora's cheeks?

Girn didn't press the matter. "Then don't let me hold you off from your search for knowledge."

He smiled and stepped aside to let the princess and her two guards pass. When Lord Bordis passed, he mumbled something incomprehensible, but Girn was sure it was something about cursing the barbarian and all his ancestors.

"Until next time, Girn the Barbarian," Princess Eleanora threw behind her before turning the corner at the end of the bookshelf.

**********

TRAINING GROUND, THE PALACE, CITY OF YELEDOR

**********

Girn surveyed the training grounds. Under the supervision of their sergeant, recruits were exercising consecutive sword attacks against straw dummies. A group of soldiers were stringing bows while others were shooting arrows at a target. Closer to the stables, knights with their pages were caring for their steeds. None really stood out as a potential sparring partner.

His visit to the library had not revealed any potential advantages in a fight against a necromancer. Would it come to it, it was just like fighting any other mage, except his opponent's magic would be much more destructive. Although his Greataxe of Magic Protection would protect him all the same, Girn felt the need to practise.

Then, in a more secluded area of the grounds, Girn noticed someone working through various motions. Like a dancer, the figure moved like flowing water, tumbling, twisting, turning. The long blonde hair swirled behind every movement, covering the face as the warrior settled in a crouch, blades pointing up ready to strike.

Slowly rising, the dagger and shortsword lowered to the side, the hair parted, revealing a finely sculped face. Her large eyes were accentuated with dark eyeliner. Lips a deep red colour and her skin in the sunlight reflecting a grey-blue hue. Her outfit wasn't a dress or gown Girn would normally see a lady in, but a jacket and breeches combination, a tight but comfortable fit. The jacket was sleeveless and cropped, showing her toned stomach. Around her forearms she carried bracers.

She spotted Girn and approached. "Not quite the show you and the magister performed, but I hope it was adequate and to your liking."

To call her performance adequate was an understatement. During her exercise, she beamed discipline, flowing through attacks, parries, dodges and the like. She had a proficiency with her weapons, for sure. The dagger and shortsword combination, seldom seen previously by Girn, would definitely take opponents unprepared of how to counter. A woman who knew her way around sharp edges. Something completely else besides big breasts that attracted Girn.

"Adequate? More like--"

Thunderous noise interrupted Girn as a large armour-clad warhorse galloped past. Its rider was a lithe figure, pointy ears peaking through auburn hair. The elf lifted her bow and drew three arrows from the quiver at her hip, nocking all simultaneously in one smooth motion, drawing and releasing. The arrows hit the straw training doll in heart, stomach, and loin. Meanwhile, the elf had galloped closer, swung the bow over her shoulder and drawn the sword that was strapped across her back. The straw dummy was still swaying from the arrows when the elf came past and with one swing chopped the straw head off.

12