Barbaric Behaviour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well clearly at some point you touched that collar and now you are helpless. Do you know what now sits on your neck? Because I do, Grunkle told me all about it when he tried to drain my treasury to produce more, the restraints, the commands, he never mentioned that it stripped its captive naked, that's just a bonus." He gushed. Before turning to me and looking me dead in the eye to assert his dominance as he gave me an order.

"Bark!"

Immediately my tongue loosened, only to be put to work barking like a dog for Bhador's extreme amusement.

"Alright, if I remember that elf Grunkle worked with explaining his spells, the restraints stay on indefinitely, as does the motion slowing, I get 10 command spells a day, I also get 2..." he trailed off, realising another function of the collar he had previously forgotten. He rummaged around his desk for some paper that was clearly some form of instructions and when he found it he giggled with glee.

He studied the collar around my neck, then when he spotted what he was looking for, I felt his finger press against a specific place on the collar. After a small pause, a wavy sphere of yellow energy emanated from my neck and engulfed my body. As it did so, I felt my tongue once again become released from its humiliating position.

"This collar also has a couple of charges a spell called 'zone of truth.' No lies and deceptions from you any more. What are the elvish plans to free their slaves?" He asked.

Even though I felt the flowing compulsion to tell the truth, I didn't need to fight it, in fact I smiled at finally being given a chance to explain myself.

"There is no plan to free elven slaves, you're wrong." I explained.

"Then how did you come to be wearing this collar?" He asked.

"I put it on not knowing it's effects." I simply replied, feeling the blue mist subsiding at the sudden look of anger on Bhador's face.

"There's got to be more to this situation. You elves aren't usually that stupid. Why were you in Grunkle's shackle shop?" He rambled.

"I broke in to examine shackles." I simply replied, enjoying the site of Bhador realising what a mistake he had made assuming the worse of me.

"If it wasn't about freeing slaves, why were you so intrigued by shackles?" He asked, and all of a sudden, all my fear returned. I clammed up, hoping that if I didn't speak he wouldn't be able to wrangle the truth from me.

"Answer."

"I had already thrown my clothes in a forge and walked the streets naked earlier in the night and it hadn't gotten me as excited as I would have hoped. So I thought if I shackled myself that would be stupid enough to get my heart racing." I blurted out, unable to control my betraying tongue against the command and truth spells working together. Jodrolim's essence began boiling off my skin at the sight of Bhador's smile.

"So you're just a pervert elf who is now at my mercy? I feel like I am going to have fun playing with you. Then, when I get bored of your degradation I'll toss you down the mines for the rest of your days. How does that sound?"

"Bad for both of us. Yes, you have me at your mercy, but my military escort will call in reinforcements if I am harmed, and I don't think you want to have a protracted siege just to indulge your sadism on a single elf." I reasoned, the zone of truth giving my words power.

"You're right, we have a mutually assured destruction situation here. But one of us is still at a disadvantage and I aim to use that. If you want that collar removed before your guards arrive, you're going to have to do what I say. If I had you subject yourself to abject humiliation right up until they walked through the front door, would your pride preclude you from telling them about it?" Bhador deduced.

"I am traumatised from war and would not subject more troops to its horrors over something petty, so I will probably obey pretty much any order you give me to spare them that. Also considering how I ended up in this situation, I can imagine there are some I would even enjoy." I explained with tears in my eyes.

"Very good. Get on your hands and knees and crawl at my side." Bhador ordered. I squeezed my eyes closed tight and lowered myself down. The collar clearly had some deference to his orders as my hands were released from behind my back to allow me to begin crawling. "Dwarven high command are pretty insistent that you elves be treated to the absolute heights of our hospitality. Which means my first duty is to brief the legions of servants who will be serving you over the next couple of days. You want to come with me to thank them in advance?"

"Fine." I sighed in the brief moment the collar released my tongue.

"Oh, now that won't do at all. I'm not going to ask you a lot of questions, but when I do I expect you to reply with either 'yes, master' or 'no, master.' Plus when that drooling tongue retreats into your stupid face, I at least expect to see a smile. So let's try that again with some enthusiasm shall we?" Bhador leered at me, before clearing his throat to deliver his line clearly. "I'm going to go disgrace you in front of all of my servants, doesn't that sound like fun?"

"Yes, master." I replied with a grin before returning to my status as a panting dog.

I crawled out of his office and down some stairs that descended further and further into the bowels of the building. At one point he stopped to talk to one of the guards that had first let me in.

"Get another soldier and go to the guest house, you pick up this bitch's clothes and bring them back here, while your colleague stands guard outside, when her troops first arrive he is to get them to wait while you send a signal to me that they have arrived, then he is to tell them that she awoke early to breakfast with me here." He ordered. I realised a flaw in the plan and tried to voice it but was once again left gurgling and gagging. "What is it bitch?"

"I added my own magical protections to the guest house, you dispel them with the password 'sanctuary.'" I informed in the moment my tongue was allowed free reign. The soldier nodded and I tried not to think about him rummaging through my possessions while I was stuck at his boss's mercy.

There was a general commotion behind the door that Bhador had led me to. There was clearly a small crowd milling about, awaiting the instructions that would be given ahead of their busy day.

"Alright, I want you on your feet again so they can take you all in. Actually, wait on the other side of this door until I introduce you, I think it would be more fun for you to have an introduction and grand entrance, don't you?"

"Yes, master." I replied with a smile as I got to my feet and stood to one side as he walked through the door and the crowd's murmur died down.

"Alright settle down everyone. Now I know we've all been dreading putting on a spread for those high and mighty elves. You remember how stuck up the last ambassador was, constantly looking down his nose at us. Well this time I've taken steps to make sure this ambassador knows her place. Come on in Ambassador Nyana!"

The blue mist became a raging inferno as I turned the corner and saw at least 50 dwarfs staring at me with a mixture of shock, sadism, and lust.

"So here's the deal. This is a complicated situation and you don't need to know the details, but the ambassador is totally at your mercy from now until her guards arrive. We will get a short warning when her guards get to the guest house, at which point she needs to be released immediately. After then we will all need to keep schtum about this in front of her guards, but it won't hurt if you can whisper a reminder here and there while you're serving her. Any questions?" Bhador explained to his excited and bemused staff.

"So we can do anything to her?" An eager dwarf in the front row yelled.

"Good point, I should be clear just in case." Bhador backtracked, realising he may not cause a diplomatic incident but one of his unthinking underlings might. "No leaving marks, or making her dirty in a way that can't quickly be cleaned. Nothing that can't be quickly covered or repaired. She needs to be handed back to her guards just as we found her. But she is also a willing part of our conspiracy, and more importantly will obey any order you give her, isn't that right bitch?"

"Yes, master!" I announced with a smile to a whole room looking to make me suffer.

"Alright, just because you have an elven slut to punish doesn't mean you don't also have jobs to do, so take turns, make it quick, then get to work." Bhador announced before retreating to a small seat in the corner to watch the ensuing chaos. All the dwarves seem to drop back to let a woman in a chef's outfit push to the front.

"I am the head chef and I have the most work to do, so I'll make this quick." She began, explaining why she was given such deference. "Every time you fucking elves roll into town, I spit in your food. How about I cut out the middledwarf?"

The collar pulling my tongue out and keeping my hands behind my back made it the most easy task imaginable for this angry dwarf to spit straight into my mouth.

"Now swallow." She ordered, giving the collar permission to release my tongue just so I could close my mouth to force her spit down my throat, Jodrolim's spirit swirling around to give me strength not to immediately wretch it back up. By the time I had finished, there was a new dwarf in my face, this one dressed in a suit far fancier than I would have expected in this part of the world.

"I am the head of the household, I have decided to step up and make sure everything is orderly with your humiliation." He stated. I noticed that most of the dwarves had taken to their duties, trusting that he would bring me round to them when the time was right. However lurking behind him were a few dwarves dressed in similar impeccable outfits. "If I am being brutally honest, your degradation holds no appeal to me, but I have some footdwarves in tow who are light on early duties and eager to manifest the magistrate's designs on you. Of especial note is Mr. Trogbar here."

With minimal introduction, the dwarf the head of the household referred to stepped forward and didn't even speak before roughly grabbing my breasts.

"During big fancy visits, VIPs often get a designated footdwarf to attend to their duties. Today I am assigned to you." Trogbar informed as he caressed me. Next he actually grabbed my tongue and maliciously started pulling my head around and laughing at the indignity. "So every time that whore mouth barks an order at me, I want you to think back to this moment when you were in your place."

As a final insult, the dwarf rubbed his finger between my labia, teasing the border between my external and my very much internal. After a few seconds he removed his finger, then shoved it into my open mouth, forcing me to taste myself.

This pattern continued, with each member of the household staff taking it in turns to voice their resentment of having to serve me, mixed with acts of violation to highlight their dominance. Nobody dared engage in the ultimate violation in front of their colleagues, but I was squeezed, spanked, slapped, tickled, and at one point even forced to lick a dwarf's boots. At every turn I thrilled in enduring this hardship with the raging spirit of Jodrolim flowing around me. I was not alone, we faced this ordeal together and drew such strength from each other that I felt stronger as a lowly wretch with his support than I ever felt as a respected ambassador without him. In fact I spent quite some time daydreaming about how much damage I could have done in this rage had I not been restrained.

Next I was shown to the kitchen area, the head chef looked angry at me, like I had already endured her humiliation and now I was just wasting her time and distracting the other kitchen workers.

"Here." The head chef yelled, thrusting a vegetable peeler into my hands. "There's a pile of carrots, turnips, and parsnips that need peeling. While you're being a distracting whore you might as well make yourself useful."

As I slowly walked over to the cooking station they had set aside for me, a chef clearly in a middle of a task didn't even break his stride to give my tits an almighty slap in passing, they were still bouncing with recoil when I began to peel the first carrot.

If anything, being given physical labour was quite thrilling, with Jodrolim's guidance I was able to move quickly and efficiently, peeling vegetables like a pro, despite the constant slapping and mocking from other members of the kitchen staff.

"Terrible." One pretty junior member chef mocked. "You call this an even peel, this carrot is a million miles from smooth. Here, let me show you in a way you'll understand."

Immediately I knew what he meant to do and felt no hesitation slightly spreading my legs to make it easier for him. Indeed moments later I felt a carrot pressing at my pussy, before my labia relented and the root vegetable was thrust inside of me. It was cold and rough, as physically distracting as it was humiliatingly occupying my mind, and yet all I did was let out a weak moan as I continued to peel vegetables.

Just to drive home the point, the chef then took a handful of peelings and stuffed them in my open mouth before returning to work. I left the peelings in my mouth and the carrot in my pussy until the head of household informed me it was time to move on.

At the young chef's behest, I was held just for a moment so that I could watch him take the carrot from out of me and place it in a pot.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure the carrot that was in your pussy ends up on your plate." He jibed as I was taken away.

I was led through the house, servants at every turn cleaning and polishing, getting everything clean for someone they now knew was dirty. I was taken to the banquet hall, where most of the effort was being made, and was made to stand next to the chair I would be sitting in when I returned to lonely propriety after this ordeal was over.

"I didn't clean your chair, I figured you should have to lick it clean." A senior looking member of the cleaning staff explained. I took a deep breath and kneeled next to my chair, but was suddenly pulled back. "Not so fast, let's make it a challenge."

All the cleaning staff stopped what they were doing and gathered round, each with designs on my chair. One placed some scraps from the bin there, another emptied out a dustpan, a third wrung out a sponge over it, assuring me it has just been used to clean the privy. Soon the summary of the mess they had cleaned had been placed on my chair and I gingerly leaned over.

"Magistrate, the guards have reached the guest house." A soldier interrupted, to the groans of the household staff.

"Alright." The magistrate sighed as he once again took charge of the situation. "Guess you'll only have time to lick your chair three times before we're done. Make them good, any remaining mess will still be there later."

The blue mist had subsided at the news of my release, but rushed back at the discovery that I was not yet off the hook. I kneeled down and the staff cheered as I allowed my tongue to run across the seat, picking up all manner of filth along the way. I once again drew on Jodrolim's hardier constitution to keep me from wretching and to instead return for a second lick. Finally, I decided as a grand finale to make my third lick trace the circumference of the seat, gathering up all filth from the edge as the staff jeered and chided me. Then, Bhador grabbed me by the hair and dragged me away, back to his private office.

As I entered the room, I saw my chest of clothes, the ordeal was over. However as I tried to rush over to them, Bhador gripped my hair tighter, holding me by his side.

"One last thing before you go back to being the high and mighty ambassador." He sneered. Using my hair he directed me to his desk and bent me over. I knew what was coming, my final debasement. I bit my bottom lip and felt positively on fire as his cock pushed its way into my pussy.

During my phases of delirium, I was no stranger to casual sex, but it always felt numb and distant, like a seasoned soldier reading reports of far away battles. But this time, with Jodrolim's raging spirit embracing my body as my captor violated me, it was the most real my sex had ever felt. I was once again being intimate with my lost love, our vortex of fear and anger diving deep to drill out an exhilaration I thought long lost. Whose cock was in my pussy didn't matter, I was having sex with Jodrolim and it made me feel whole in a way nothing else had even approached.

As I felt a spurt of semen fill my pussy, I moaned and squirmed and never wanted it to end. But as soon as it had started, I felt a calm wash over me as Jodrolim's spirit returned to the great beyond.

"Alright, you better get dressed before your guards get here and make a fuss." Bhador explained, placing his thumb on a point on the collar so it sprung off my neck, releasing me from its spell. I quickly threw on a gown and made myself presentable, just in time for there to be a knock on the office door.

Bhador's semen was still dripping from my pussy as I explained to Commander Stillstar that he needn't have rushed over, I was fine.

...

The fatigue from my all night and early morning activities caught up with me all at once and Bhador agreed that I could sleep in his office under the pretence of a long private meeting. He awoke me at lunch time and I made my way to the official reception.

Commander Stillstar occasionally would tell me that he sensed some irreverence from the dwarven household staff. Indeed their tone was a bit familiar, their knowing stares and whispered judgements were part of a strange atmosphere my retinue did not have the missing piece of information to decode.

There was some tittering when I took my seat, some even noticed the brief and faint blue wisp as I bit into my roast carrot, it all seemed just a bit off. Nevertheless, for me it was a refreshing return to normalcy, proof positive that the after effects of my poor decisions would last only until I left the town. Soon Commander Stillstar returned to his usual role of rolling his eyes while I drank ale in the raucous way of the dwarves.

"How about some games?" I yelled with a plan in my mind.

"Are you sure that's wise?" The Commander meekly intruded.

"Oh yes, I forgot how improper it is for any elf of rank to be seen having fun. But I feel like the magistrate is on the level, so how about you wait outside so I don't end up damaging your delicate sensibilities?" I ranted. Commander took the bait and walked outside.

"So here's what I was thinking, do you know how to play rune bones?" I asked, seeing the magistrate's eyes light up.

"Indeed, but I do not play for fun, I wager and I wager hard." He replied, his attitude was a common one around dwarves who like the game.

"As do I, but as we are both of a level of wealth that makes monetary wagers boring, let's play for some real stakes. If I win, you agree to the proposal I was sent to make, the freedom of all elven slaves to be replaced with POWs from our war with men." I proposed.

"Blast my bellows! You'd think I'd wager such a humiliating prize on a game of rune bones?" He exclaimed.

"I think you will when you hear what I am wagering. If you win, I dismiss my guard for the next 3 days, then I put that collar back on." I continued, the blue mist rising up around me again, stilling my beating heart at the horrific bet I had just proposed.

"3 days of you under my complete control. You don't realise the depths of what I'm capable of with such time and power." Bhador warned.

"Well, unless you put up, you probably don't realise it either." I goaded.

"Fine, I agree with your wager, let's play." He announced as I once again felt the raging presence of Jodrolim guiding my hand.