Barbecue and Games...

Story Info
Invited to a bbq, but sure didn't expect all this!
6.1k words
4.37
20.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as I walked into the gym, Alex seemed to just happen to be right there at the entry. Alex is in her mid-thirties and some 15 years younger than me. She always wears black yoga pants and a super tight white lycra top which suits her body perfectly. I bet she could cause a traffic accident by merely walking along the sidewalk...

After having gone through some relatively invasive surgery, I decided to join the local gym. It was fun to experience the progress, and at the same time, the view was really rather motivating. Especially while going through a dry-spell, if you catch my drift.

"Good to see you!" Alex spouted, almost too loud.

Any day she wanted, she would be able to win a contest, a contest for naughtiest smile... And you never really knew just what it was about the smile, other than it lasted a second too long to be just a friendly smile, and in a man's mind, that means something!

I remember one day, while we were talking about the weather, or some unimportant DJ on the radio, or whatever it was, she flashed one of those smiles, from under her brunette bangs, and I Still dream about that!

She would always somehow be just on the verge of being too close, in my personal bubble as you would say, but that was actually a treat.

"So, how are you?" She continued while my other thoughts flashed through my mind.

She knew about my surgery, and I knew about her recent pregnancy. She had a great, healthy, baby girl with her husband, Zach.

"I am quite ok" I answered laughingly, while trying to catch a glimpse of her body without getting caught.

"How about yourself? How about the little one? Growing I imagine?" I replied.

"Ella is doing great! Great enough to complain whenever I go to the gym, which is really my only way out of the house", she laughed.

I knew that was a lie, because she had quite a few friends. One I met, a tall brunette that tried to loop me into a gardening project with her husband as it was too big for him to do by himself. She was pretty enough that I would have agreed to whatever gardening project it was if it wasn't for the husband part.

"Are you just getting started, or about to leave?" Alex asked.

"Just got here, with big plans!" I grinned. Oh, if I could only share those plans! In my mind the gym would go up in smoke, and she would be the only one left, super helpless off course.

"Oh, too bad, I have to run, the babysitter could only stay for so long, so I have to hurry!" Alex proclaimed.

"But if you have no plans Saturday, my niece is coming over and we are planning a cookout. You will like her!" Alex said.

WTF? Went through my mind. And it must have shown on my face, as Alex continued: "She looks a lot like the girls here that you have been staring at." she burst out, in a charming, but to me, that moment, very embarrassing giggle.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I blurted out.

"Brunette, chesty and My age" she almost yelled.

She was sporting her undeniably naughty smile again, throwing it at me almost. Actually, not almost, she virtually rubbed it into my face!

Alex was super cute, also brunette, with almost long hair, athletic, and with a pair of eyes that would turn an icicle into a puddle on the spot. Oh, and the bubble butt? That was a chapter of itself, especially in yoga pants!

While Alex wasn't chesty, she would be noticed even by the biggest boob-man. Even in a picture, her body language made sure that your next dream would include her.

"See you Saturday?" she giggled, and I had no use answering, as she already knew.

I know I wasn't physically drooling, but to Alex, she had seen it all, and concluded it with an irresistible and very girlish giggle.

I was a mess, right there from then on. I finished my workout, just barely, and was relieved to take a cold shower.

Saturday morning seemed to just drag on, for at least a few days. The afternoon finally showed up, but I felt like replacing the batteries in my clock to help it out.

Finally, it was time to leave. Drove over in no time, still too early, then realized I could have brought some kind of gift, or contribution. So, I drove off again and got a bottle of Prosecco and some pre-assembled plate of veggie treats.

As soon as I rung the bell, the door swung open. Alex stood there, naughty smile and all, in a somehow provocative pose, with her signature white lycra shirt but a pair of cutoff jeans instead of her yoga pants.

"Hi, glad you could make it! This is Kate, my niece."

Kate was a stunner, a bit more meat on her bones than Alex, and wearing a bold blue tank top. Her boobs were almost spilling out of it, and her very dark brunette long hair didn't do too much to help me behave. My eyes must have been working overtime, flashing up and down, trying to be reserved while being tested like this.

I barely managed to say: "Hi Kate, very nice to meet you!" before Alex interrupted me.

"I told you!" she said, while looking straight at Kate, "He likes your type!" she seemed almost triumphant, as if some other conversation had just been confirmed.

Kate just beamed, and didn't say a word.

Zach never was a big talker, but spoke up. "Why don't you put that prosecco on ice in the cooler, we will open that in a minute, and have a beer if you like."

I was so out of my league, with his hot wife that I had been ogling at the gym for several months and his niece -- or her niece, I couldn't remember? -- with her bold blue tank top, that I would have been glad to have a beer, or a glass of chocolate milk, or even pond water!

The girls paired off a bit, so Zach and I ended up talking about work, the weather, and some plans he had about the yard.

"How about that Prosecco?" Alex chimed in, her voice full of smiles.

Zack produced some glasses and I popped the cork with a loud pop.

With four of us, that bottle didn't last long, but Zack was prepared and opened a second bottle with much less fanfare.

Two drinks later and a bunch of small talk into it -- with plenty of looks, of which only Zach was able to proclaim he was behaving properly -- Alex said, too loudly again, with a giggle in her voice: "I never noticed you two are the same height" pointing at Zack and me. "And the same color hair" which wasn't entirely true as my grays had started to come in a while back. "And mostly the same build too!"

Kate giggled, maybe Prosecco induced, and challenged Alex. "I am not too sure they are that alike, even though they seem to be with their shirts on." She emphasized the last part of her sentence.

"Show us you two, take your shirts off!" Alex yelled.

We were in their very private back yard, with a healthy manicured lawn and a bunch of dense shrubbery hiding the dog fence that separated their lot from their neighbors.

I was tempted, but Zach did not hesitate. His shirt was on the lawn chair before I could even hiccup.

"You too!" It was Kate this time to yell and show her enthusiasm.

"Stand closer to each other!" Alex commanded.

Side by side, I was definitely tanner, but physically, his younger physique definitely made up for me being in better shape.

As our shoulders almost touched, he grinned at me and said: "Alex loves this. Just look at her!"

Oh, I had looked at her all-right, and quietly was mighty thankful nobody could read my thoughts!

She was radiating excitement, and while looking at Kate she said: "Now do you see?"

It must have been related to something they were discussing before, or a private joke of some kind.

Kate however, she didn't roll with it. Her body straightened, her boobs pointed right at us, and she seemed to grow a few inches, right on the spot. "No, not really" she said as she whipped her head at Alex and then back at us.

"What?" Alex proclaimed. "You need more to compare?" She yelled, but her voice was full of giggle, as hidden as she tried to keep it.

"OK guys," she almost yelled: "off with the rest of it!"

I had nothing to lose and reached almost instinctively for my belt and the button of my jeans. After all, being naked in front of these chicks was half of where my dreams would take me, if I just let them.

Zach protested almost immediately: "What the fuck? What is going on here?"

"Oh, too shy to be out-done now huh hubby?" Alex outed with a whine in her voice.

That apparently was all it took. Zach's jeans were on the lawn chair in no time.

"Keep going!" Alex simply stated as she waved her index finger up and down at Zach's lower body.

Zach took an audible breath and put his thumbs in the waistband of his boxers. As he lowered his, I was definitely not going to be left behind, so we soon stood very naked next to each other facing the girls.

Both Alex and Kate did not try to hide their stares, Alex even commented to Kate: "I told you, they might be different, but I bet it would be hard to tell."

Both Zach and I whipped our head around at each other. It now could not be denied that the girls had been discussing very private things about us.

As much as Zach didn't want to be in this situation, he had grown a woody. He had bigger balls than me too, but mine hung much lower. His stayed put, while mine swayed with every movement accentuating their presence.

"Let's play a game!" Alex cried out. "Zach, go get the special cornhole game boards you made last Summer!"

Zach's face suddenly turned cloudy. "Really? I made those things only because of our bet. They weren't really going to be used!"

Zach was quite the woodworker in his spare time. All the lawn furniture was made by him and showed a formidable skill and attention to detail.

He slumped his shoulders and headed for the shed. After some rummaging around and some sounds of stuff being moved and shoved, he came out with two panels. Two pieces of plywood really, each with some short legs to make two very low, slanted tables. On the face of the table a bullseye was painted with a hole in the center. The hole was maybe 1.5 inches in diameter.

"OK, this is how this works" Alex continued as Zach brought the panels over. "You two -- pointing at Zach and I -- lie down on the lawn over there and I will place these panels.

Not clear on what the game was all about, I lied down in the grass a few feet away from Zach. While on my back, Alex placed a panel on me and started fussing with up, down, sideways until she had it where she thought it should be. It covered my body and most of my chest.

She surprised me, as she grabbed on to my sack through the hole, and started tugging on it.

"Whohaa! easy, easy!?" I almost yelled. I flashed my head towards Zach and got nothing but a dumbass smile.

Meanwhile Alex had worked my sack enough that my right ball was through the hole. A few tugs later, my left ball was through the hole as well. She grabbed a good hold of my sack and pulled my balls down to the bottom of my sack. Things started to dawn on me in a hurry, but at this point there was little I could do. The plywood was large enough that I couldn't reach around and grab her hands, or even touch my balls. Also, as she had me by the balls, I could not do much to put up a fight, even if I wanted to.

Alex produced a short length of rope and tied it around my balls. Not too tight, but tight enough it would never slip off. Then she twisted the loose ends around each other, maybe six times and took the loose ends back to the base of my balls, separated them and wrapped them around my balls once more before she started a tie. As she massaged my balls -- oh how I would have paid for this in any other situation! -- she kept on snugging the tie so my balls actually separated from each other. Then she finished the tie with a knot.

"There, now you won't be able to shake the board off" Alex said with a meaningful grin. She was right, the hole was snug but I probably could have pulled away without the rope, but now my balls were bulging away from each other it was impossible to pull back. My balls just sat there like two large buttons.

Her husband got the exact same treatment, but obviously knew what was going on. His tying went faster too.

I started to really worry when Alex and Kate picked up a few pouches, roughly the size of a glove, filled with something. As they walked away from us, Alex counted her steps and at nine suddenly stopped and turned towards us.

"You go first." Alex said to Kate. Kate was on Zach's side, and Alex on mine, just nine steps away.

Kate aimed, and swung her arm low, and let go. I watched the pouch arc through the air, and with a thud, land on Zach's bullseye panel.

"My turn!" Alex proclaimed. She surely seemed excited.

I watched her, swing her arm back and forth and aim obviously for my balls. The delay was icifying -- is that even a word? -- I couldn't believe that this chick was going to throw a pouch into my nuts!

And she let go. I watched the pouch rise in the air and with substantial speed -- at least that is how it looked - it approached my manhood. "Thud!" the noise came as the pouch landed right next to my balls.

"This is a great way to compare these two." Kate said. "We will know soon who is going to be the toughest." And they both giggled.

Kate leaned forward as she swung her pouch back preparing for the throw. I definitely enjoyed the view down her ample cleavage.

Next was a combination of a thud and a howl. "Hoowwch" Zach went. The pouch had landed right on target and the girls danced and high-fived in the air. It was quite the sight, the two tight bodies dancing, Kate's boobs bouncing and both of them shaking their booty as if it was a sport.

I am sure I would have liked the view even more if I wasn't fearing what was next.

Alex grabbed her second pouch and made a show out of getting ready to throw. I am not sure if the anticipation was worse or the actual event, but I would soon enough find out.

"Just throw already!" I uttered loudly with a shiver in my voice.

Thud. The pouch landed on my panel, on the other side of my balls. Alex had over-compensated and missed again.

"Oh, look at the expression on their faces" Alex said to Kate, pointing at us as they walked up to retrieve their pouches.

"How about this," I pleaded, "How about we call Zach to be the toughest and you untie us now."

All it did was result in more laughs and giggles as they picked up their pouches, Kate obviously bending down excessively and showing off her low-cut tank top as Alex did the same, rocking her overly short cut-off jeans.

I just stared at their bodies, as they walked back to their spot.

Kate didn't waste any time and threw her first pouch. "Howwwlll, Damn!!" Zach went as it was obvious where the pouch landed.

Alex swung her arm next and again, it landed with a loud thud on my panel. I let out a breath of relief.

Kate laughed and said: "Let me see if I can make your husband cry" as she swung her arm back and tossed again. My eyes followed the arch and saw it land right on Zach's nuts. He howled even louder than before. Good thing their back yard was as private as it was and that their house sat in a secluded spot.

Zach Cursed: "Damn, this is too much! I had enough and it is time to stop".

The girls just giggled and Alex proclaimed: "I have been thinking about this game for a long time now, and never really had the opportunity to play it, so now it is on, I am not about to toss in the towel quite yet. Besides, it is my turn to throw."

Her face turned serious and she focused. I did too, as she swung her arm forward and let go. Maybe it was just my imagination, but I swear I heard the pouch whizz through the air. Next, I am not sure if I first heard the thud or felt the pain racing through my balls, up my loins into my lower stomach, before it flashed through the rest of my body. "Ouwwwlll" I screamed loudly while my hands went under the panel to my balls, which I obviously could not reach. I wanted to buckle over, but again, with the panel, that didn't happen.

Again, the girls did their happy dance, which I would have enjoyed to watch, if I wasn't just gasping for air.

The girls picked up their pouches and walked back to their beginning spot.

Kate had one hell of an arm and hit her target right on again, and with the same result: "Ooouuuccchhh!!" Zach went. He was almost getting a bit mad now as he caught his fourth pouch in the nuts.

Alex just laughed and said: "I thought you made that bet last year because you wanted to play this game. You and your big mouth." As she giggled some more and threw her fifth pouch.

Thud, was the only result as her smile disappeared.

Now it was Kate to chime in. "Here, try my second pouch" as she handed Alex hers. Alex threw again and had the same result. I was pretty much sweating it now, agonizing over every throw.

Kate giggled: "I never would have known how my baseball practice would ever come in so handy. Let's make this fair" and she took Alex second pouch and hurled it my way.

"AooouuucccHHHFFF!!!" I went. I saw what was going to happen as the pouch was in orbit on the way to my balls. The pain flashed through me, probably worse than the first time as I winced and wiggled under the panel. This was also the first time that I heard Zach laugh as well.

"Balls-eye" the girls cheered again and danced and laughed.

As the girls walked up to collect the pouches, Kate suggested: "We have to make this a bit fairer, it is now five to two. How about we swap spots until it is even again?"

Zach couldn't hurry more and agreed loudly: "Yes, that is a great idea." He obviously thought Kate was just too sure of a shot and he would be better off with his wife.

I just cringed by the thought of getting three more thumps.

Kate led off, and yes, she was a steady scorer. "HHHooowwwllll" I went as the pain hit me and I just screamed it out.

Without a pause, Kate grabbed her second pouch and whizzed it at me. By now, I couldn't tell which nut was hurting more, they were on Fire!

The girls just laughed out loud and Kate took one of Alex' pouches. Whizzzz I heard it fly through the air, and in my mind tried to prepare for the impact. It didn't help. It still blew me away. "OOOOWWWCCCHH!!!"

Everyone laughed.

Alex threw her second pouch and with the almost expected result, it landed with a loud thump.

As they walked back up, Alex said: "Looking at these balls, and busting them like this has made me super horny!" Even though my balls still hurt, my eyes almost fell out of their sockets as I watched Alex drop her shorts and undies in the lawn and put her knees next to her husband's ears. She reached back and grabbed his balls and fondled them while she lowered her pussy to his mouth. "Lick me" she hissed in a giggle.

Kate wasn't entirely sure what to do, or what to say, that was obvious from the expression on her face.

"Don't tell me you aren't soaked yourself!" Alex laughingly said at Kate.

Kate smiled, very girlishly, and with some hesitation lowered her shorts and underwear. Like Kate, she was shaved at her lips but left some fuzz above, in a narrower strip than Alex though. As she walked over to me, and seemed to be ready to follow Alex example as to the next move, Alex interrupted.

She had gotten back up and giggled and said, "How about we play musical chairs?" She grabbed her phone and set up a repeating timer. Feverishly tapping the screen she asked: "Want to try for 60 seconds?" a question no-one answered. Then she pushed Kate away from me, and towards her husband, as she sat on my face.

I had always wondered if she had the hots for me, but now I was starting to be rather sure. She looked down, straight in my eyes, as I stuck my tongue in her pussy.

"What the fuck?" Zach exclaimed. "Alex, you can't do that!" He didn't get much more out as Kate's pussy muffled his speech.

"He isn't licking" Kate said, as she tried to rub herself on Zach's face.

12