Barbie + Ken Ch. 03

Story Info
Not another werewolf story!
11.9k words
4.88
3.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
holesome
holesome
113 Followers

not another werewolf story! ch.3

Before dawn I wake, uneasy, though comforted somewhat by Ken sleeping next to me. Given the importance of the council meeting looming before us, and the anxiety it brings, I think it best to alleviate some of the tension. I feel Ken's arms around me, his breathing near my ear. Chubbing up against my ass is flesh I have come to know rather well in the past few days. Though it is perhaps not wise, given the time, I can't help myself. I push back against his rapidly hardening dick, loving the feel of his body on mine. The tip pushes lightly against my hole, which is always hungry.

I wiggle over it until it is perfectly aligned and slip it inside. After so many years of abuse by Jareth and the Circle, Ken's thick cock is no trouble for me. I sigh as I fuck myself against him, bringing his arms to more closely hold me. I bite my lip, knowing that we are not alone in this house, which makes it hotter. I lift my leg and fold it over Ken's, seeking to put more of him inside me.

I can tell when he wakes by his breathing. The pressure of his arms changes as he takes a more active role in our fucking, his hands roaming over my body. He puts a foot flat on the bed, bending his leg, opening mine up further. One of his hands finds my nipple, the other finds my balls, and he pulls gently on them. It lights a new fervor in me.

"Harder," I whisper, and a sensation of sweet pain erupts in my groin. The strain of the pull in my sac, I feel it there and somehow in my spine too, all the way up. His hands grip my balls with more pressure and I can feel the sensation release a knot of tension in the back of my skull.

My little moans and small yelps seem to be kindling his intensity, and his hips mash against my ass as he seeks to plunge deeper inside me, never withdrawing more than halfway. I can feel his furry abs as they ripple against my back. I swivel my hips so I can feel his thick shaft in as many places as possible. He gives a particularly sudden and rough yank on my balls and my necks snaps back, my mouth wide open. I grab his hand and force as many fingers inside my mouth as I can, needing to fill it with something, anything.

He growls low in my ear, sending shockwaves down my entire body. I can feel the tingling that follows and my bucking becomes more urgent.

I try to voice my desire but it comes out a gurgle, filled as my throat is with his fingers, and I can feel his teeth grazing my earlobe.

"Barbie," he hums, directly in my ear, which sets a whole new tingling sensation firing in my body. "You feel so good," and his voice is making my whole body thrum with excitement.

I moan around his thick fingers, feeling his incredible dick, made for me, bringing friction and heat inside me, his hand on my balls twisting, turning, squeezing, and pulling, and it is too much.

"Uh," I choke out, unable to say more, but he understands. His breathing quickens and his pace increases, and I can feel my climax building. I grab my own cock and jerk it, feeling it coming faster than I expected. Just before I am taken over the edge, he yanks my balls, hard, plunges as deep in me as he will go, pushing down on my throat with his fingers, and he bites my mark, and I lose the ability to see as everything erupts in white. I hear a quiet, strangled sound low in my own throat, surely it cannot be my voice, and I feel the blazing pulse of his cum inside me as I release on my own stomach, pumping my dick hard enough to bruise it.

He slowly releases his bite and withdraws his fingers, fucking me still in languid strokes. His palm turns soothing circles on my nuts as he licks my mark, making me shiver as the final bit of my orgam dribbles from my throbbing dick.

Finally, we calm down. He slowly removes himself from me and we disentangle ourselves. As I attempt to come back to my body, he leans over to lick the cum from my body, kissing the head of my shaft once, which makes me jump. Then he slides up to my face and kisses me deeply, molding to my body, a perfect fit. I can feel the mark on my neck tingling, and I'm sure I'm glowing.

I can open my eyes again and I see his boring into me. "I love you," he says, and the old fears for a moment bubble up to the surface. But he knows now, he knows what I am, though he does not know all, so how can I doubt him? Maybe it's just the Mark talking, but...

"And I, you," I say, caressing his broad shoulders.

There is a soft knock at the door. "The sun rises in a half hour, boys," comes the soft voice of Grandma Bravepaw. We are due at Council at dawn. With a sigh, and a final sweet kiss, we prepare for what comes.

* * * * * * * * * *

"Alvin Tyler Bravepaw Jr.," booms the Alpha's incredible, deep voice, "You stand before Council for the second time in as many days."

The mood is tense in this small building. The formal Council building, destroyed in the fire I myself created during the Circle's thwarted attempt to recapture me and destroy the lycans, is no longer fit for use. We meet instead in a building that seems curiously like a school. Small desks with attached chairs are arranged in a row by the windows, so the rising morning sun shines from behind the Council's seats. Ken, illuminated in the sun, looks a ghostly pale. His curiously white fur, once auburn, provides a halo effect in the light.

I am allowed in this meeting due to the special circumstances. Fanned out in a semicircle are members of the pack, some of whom I recognize from the sleeping trance placed upon the Council guard, others seem vaguely familiar from my first trip into the compound. Just two days ago I arrived, bound, in the back of a pickup; made to stand before this very Council.

"As you were cleared of the previous charges in light of yesterday's... incident," the Alpha intones, looking rather worn, yesterday still very fresh in everyone's mind, "we call you here for committing the taboo of Marking a non-lycan."

Murmurs from the audience. My mark twinges a little, and I receive a cocky smile from Ken as he looks at me. The bastard. If I had been thinking better this morning, I would have given him some marks of my own. I feel myself plump up at this thought and will my urges into submission. It would not do for my pheromones to give me away amidst a crowd of hyper-smelling lycans.

"You know that Marking a human is forbidden. Worse, you have Marked a witch," and I hear a small gasp from somewhere in the audience, "which has no precedent in living memory. You are now given a chance to defend your actions."

Ken stands erect, chest out. He could not be prouder of himself, the smug bastard. "I knew the minute I laid eyes on Barbie that he is my mate. A wolf can't control who they mark. That's common knowledge."

The Alpha lays his head in his hands for a moment, his exhaustion is palpable. For a man who nearly died from silver poisoning less than a day ago, it is no wonder. I have not forgotten the feel of his powerful body under mine, but my desire for him is markedly less intense than it was. Perhaps it is Ken's mark?

"Junior," says the Alpha, his tone pained, "if you had marked a simple human, the situation would not be so dire. As you have Marked a wik-" and he is interrupted by a not-so-sutble ahem from my side, where Almira stands, "-excuse me, witch," he apologizes. "As you have a Marked a witch, you have entered into a sacred union with the sworn enemy of our kind. Generations of conflict make this rather complicated."

"Well," says Ken, whose crooked grin both amuses and annoys me, "I can't go back now. He's Marked. It's done. If anyone doesn't like it," and he glares at the Council, "they can deal."

The Council members look scandalized. Privately, I think this is hilarious; however, in light of present company, I keep my face carefully controlled. Almira, esteemed elder, politely coughs into her hand, perhaps covering up her amusement?

One council member, a lithe-looking woman with fiery red curly hair, stands. "Such disrespect from the Alpha's own son!" she cries, accusing.

Another council member, older, supported by a cane, nods vigorously. "The new generation has no respect for custom and tradition!"

"I don't see the problem," retorts another, a smallish balding man. "A mate's a mate, it's not like we get to choose. That's up to Her Radiance."

The fiery red woman snorts. "Oh, and you speak for Her Radiance now? That's rich."

The older one raps his cane against the ground. "Carefully speak Her Radiance's name!"

"Who's to say that Junior didn't just randomly choose?" accuses one from the crowd.

The fiery woman nods aggrievedly, "He's never been particularly concerned with Her Radiance's word before, why start now?"

The Alpha sighs, losing patience, and his unmistakable energy changes the feel of the room. The agitated council members reseat themselves and resume modest poses, unbidden by anything more than the Alpha's outward expression of annoyance. These lycans are quite interesting. Such outspokenness, out of turn no less, would never fly in The Circle; but then, no one would have dared to question Jareth in the first place.

"Members of the council," Ken starts, posturing apologetically now, "Please forgive my rudeness. I am only just mated, and the pheromones are still in their running."

"We know!" calls the old man with the cane, throwing a dirty look my way. I flip him off.

"Please allow me the courtesy of your empathy," Ken says. "I spoke in haste. I'm sure that if any of you felt that your mate was threatened, you would respond similarly." His assumption causes several heads to nod, indicating a split opinion. "Is it really so wrong of me to have marked my moon-given mate? Who among us could claim to resist Her Radiance's bidding? Who among us would want to?" And the voices from the council quell.

"As this matter has no precedent," the Alpha continues, and Ken bows his head submissively, "and since it has already been reported to the inter-pack council, it is important for our pack to have already put a solution in place by the time the representatives of the inter-pack are sent," and the Alpha's brow furrows.

"The Alpha summons the Shaman to share the wisdom of our ancestors," he says, and all heads immediately bow in deference to Elmira, who, looking surprised, pats my leg gently.

She winks at me. "No need to worry, child," she smiles, and stands to address the council. "I have prayed to our ancestors," she calls in a clear, loud voice, "and I have prayed to Her Radiance the moon, and under Her blessed light in the sacred burial grove of our forebears, I have been gifted the way to proceed," and I can feel all the room's attention squarely on her.

"Since we emigrated from our homeland across the ocean from the East and settled in this place, in these mountains so like our ancestral home, we have enjoyed prosperity, and at times, peace," she begins. "Our people flourish. Our enemies languish. Is this not the blessing of Her Radiance the Moon?" she questions, and several heads, many older, bob in agreement. "In times of crisis, in times of emergent danger, have we not always been guided to the most prosperous route by the light of Her Radiance the Moon?" and again, heads bob. "We are the people of the Moon, are we not?" and several answer her with verbal affirmation.

"Is not the moon in a state of constant change? Why should we resist that?" Her face furrows. "Yet we are not Her Radiance's only people..." and this causes a stir among the gathered members. "Yes, there are many who gaze up at the shining moon and make their wishes, many who call out to Her Radiance and feel her shining light, many who find peace in her steady presence. Among them, witches." and the room is now totally silent, wrestling with the implication. "For generations we have hunted their kind, our siblings under the Shining Mother, and today, we are gifted with the chance to start a new cycle."

Elmira gestures to me. "We have been blessed with a great opportunity. Our guest here is the Oracle of Her Radiance, sent to us directly by the Shining Mother herself. Yet we convene to discuss the punishment of the mate specially assigned to the Oracle by Her Radiance?" Several shift uncomfortably. "Blasphemy," she mutters disdainfully, and several among the crowd react as if stung.

"Esteemed elder," the Alpha says, "What is the recommendation of Her Radiance?"

Elmira smiles. "Total forgiveness," she says simply, and sits down. Though the people are shocked, no one dares say a word. I can't believe it. Ken is about to get off totally free? Are the people really going to buy that?

"And what, honored ancestor," slowly continues the Alpha, "is the recommendation for moving forward with the inter-pack council?"

"Oh that?" Elmira intones, clearly unimpressed. "Let them call the Shining Mother forward if they trust not the word of her shaman," and she waves her hand in dismissal.

"So be it," says the Alpha, all business. "Let it be known that Alvin Tyler Bravepaw Jr," and I cringe at that stupid name, I can't help it, "is cleared of the charge of Marking a non-lycan by will of the Shining Mother herself. In accordance with pack law, we welcome the Oracle of Her Radiance-" and he pauses, clearly struggling to remember my name.

"Barbie," Ken supplies helpfully, and I stifle the urge to giggle.

"We welcome Barbie as an honorable member of our pack, now no longer our guest but one of us. So spake the Shining Mother, it is so!"

A low rumbling of the gathered echoes, "By the Shining Mother, it is so."

Ken turns to take his seat next to me, but Elmira stops him with a raised hand. The Alpha nods at her, eyes sparkling, and I wonder what more they could have planned?

"Please remain before the pack," the Alpha says. Murmurs ripple across the crowd. I look questioningly at Elmira but she just smiles her secret smile. "Silence, please," the Alpha says easily, and the murmurs immediately pause. "We have more to discuss."

Ken resets himself at his spot before the pack. "What's going on, Alpha?"

The Alpha smiles. "There has been a change in the Alpha succession."

Well now the murmurs are back, but many of them are full force voices too. Even the Alpha is unable to subdue them with just words, and he utters a low, piercing growl. Am I mistaken or is there a feral glint to his eyes?

"The former Alpha-inherit is no more. Junior is now the Alpha-inherit." and I swear I can feel the shockwaves ripple. I can see the red-haired woman about to open her mouth and so too is the old man with the cane, but before anyone can let words of protest, Elmira speaks coldly, her voice clear and ringing.

"Can't you smell it?"

And indeed they could. There's something different about Ken today, and it's not just his new confidence or his posture, there's something radiating out from him. I suppose if I had keen lycan smell, that would be obvious to me. There's no way everyone missed this, right?

"Junior will be the next Alpha. It is the will of Her Radiance," Elmira says flatly.

"And what of Marius?" comes a screeching voice from the back. His mother.

The Alpha growls, "Marius is in detention for crimes against Her Radiance."

I wince. That means me. This is not going to make me popular.

"Marius?" cries the old man indignantly. "Marius is a prime example of devotion to Her Radiance."

"There's no way!" cries another voice.

"It is true," the Alpha says with venom in his voice. "In addition to the crime of assaulting the Oracle, we now know of another. Marius has been found to have invited enemies across the sacred barriers left to us by our ancestors."

I don't understand! He's an asshole, but I really didn't think he was that bad.

"Further, Marius is also guilty of collusion with the organization that held the Oracle captive for several years. He went so far as to give them a map of our land," the Alpha snarls.

"Alpha, please," calls Marius' mother, "tell me it's not true!"

"It's true," the Alpha says evenly. "I was Shown it in a vision from the Shining Mother. When I questioned Marius myself, it took the use of the Alpha's full power to extract his confession," he says, never once wavering in his gaze, staring directly into her eyes. "He confessed to more than even I suspected he was guilty of. In accordance with pack law, I banished him last night." This time, a true gasp arises from the crowd, and it would be comical if not for how serious this all is.

"Junior is the next Alpha-inherit. Marius is no longer a member of this pack. Junior and the Oracle are cleared of all charges, and we welcome the Oracle as honorary member, mate to the Alpha-inherit. These are my decisions, reflective of the will of Her Radiance the Shining Mother. All who take issue with my verdicts will challenge me now directly, or hold their peace," and the Alpha sweeps the entire crowd, making eye contact with everyone, seemingly waiting for anyone to challenge him. No one does, save for the inconsolable wailing of Marius' mother.

And that's that. I am speechless at this turn of events. Am I now a member of this pack? Was I not moments ago a guest, just yesterday a prisoner? All this is making it harder and harder to plan my escape from these people. When did I get so firmly entrenched?

"There is another matter to discuss," Alpha says, calming the again murmuring voices. "The security threat posed to us by this witch organization called the Circle, from which the Oracle escaped during what, until recently, I was under the impression was a routine border check. Now I know that it was in fact collusion between the Circle and Marius to attack our people and install Marius as the functioning Alpha." He looks straight at me, ignoring the crowd. "Barbie, or should I say, Oracle, would you please rise?"

I gulp, not enjoying being put on display, desperately wishing I had Ken beside me. Elmira squeezes my shoulder briefly before I stand and the Alpha continues. "Oracle, please tell us what you know about this Circle, and how they might attack again."

"Well, um," I say, my throat suddenly dry, and I cough. I meet Ken's eyes and they assure me that it will be fine. I breathe deep and hope the words come out okay. "First please accept my humble apologies for dragging you all into my mess!" and I can tell that I have shocked some of the gathered members, who clearly weren't expecting me to start like this. I am painfully aware of my position within this group and I don't want to make any more enemies.

"I spent many years an unwilling prisoner of the Circle, subject to their tortures. They are a sect of dark magic that uses, um," and I struggle to say exactly how it is that their magics are acquired, "really dark magic in pursuit of waking an ancient horror. It is only two days ago now that I escaped, and they have already tried to recover me. I believe that the borders of this encampment are insufficiently protected from the Circle's nefarious magics, such that you basically invited them to come in," and I can feel that those were definitely not the right words.

The fiery red woman snarls. "Our land is protected by the ancestors and the shaman. Are you saying they are weak!," she spits.

"It wasn't enough," the Alpha chides, and the woman sits, rebuked. "Of all the witches we have dealt with before, none have approached with such evil, and none have ever convinced us to attack ourselves from within. We don't know enough about their threat to properly defend."

"But the Oracle does!" the old man with the can cries. "Oracle, how will you help defend us from this threat you have brought?"

I swallow hard. "I already have a plan. It will take some nights, but I will place protective enchantments about the borders of this place."

holesome
holesome
113 Followers