Barbie's BBC Beginning

Story Info
A sissy husband gets roped into interracial sex by his wife.
2.3k words
4.64
165.8k
247
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jacki697
jacki697
360 Followers

I had always been curious about men. I had always wanted to experiment but alas I was way too scared of being "gay" to ever follow through on any of my urges. Chalk that one up to 18 years of living in a conservative Christian community. Instead I left my sexual urges to the alone time I had to indulge in my other fantasy of crossdressing. I loved the thrill and excitement I got from wearing women's lingerie. I used to look forward to when my parents would be out of town and my older sister at college and I could discreetly raid their drawers to find underwear and various pieces of lingerie to prance around in.

The time came for me to move off the college and that's where I met Anne. Anne was my first love, my first kiss, my first sexual partner, really she was my everything. We were both small town kids, and both came from overbearing families.

One night after a bit too much wine I admitted to her that I liked to crossdress. I expected that she would have been appalled, but instead she was excited! She went into her closet and made me play dress up. It was like I was her very own Barbie doll. For that reason when I was in femme she called me "Barbie."

After college we got married and moved to the west coast for work. Our life was pretty normal from the outside but much more wild between closed doors. We had an open relationship and got into the swinging lifestyle as well. Once a week or so we would have"Barbie" nights and we would both get dressed up and go out for dinner. We would then come home and fall into all different sorts of debauchery. We eventually began experimenting with pegging. And I cherished the feeling of my little buxon blonde with fucking me. I really enjoyed the feeling of being penetrated and I found my orgasms to be much more intense.

After about two years of marriage we were having a Barbie night for my birthday. Over drinks after dinner Anne asked me a question. "Have you ever thought about sleeping with a man?"

I almost spit out my wine in shock, "No! I'm not gay!!," I exclaimed. My overreaction may have given away my actual feelings.

My wife seemed to see my expression and kept goading me. "I know how much you like when i fuck you with that fake cock, I thought maybe you might want to feel a real one some time."

I shook my head no, to embarrassed to answer.

We went home that night and proceeded to start having sex. I had my face buried in the bed as my wife was pummeling my ass with her strapon, when I heard the TV turn on. I turned my head to see a crossdresser on all fours on a bed, with a large black man behind her fucking her doggy style. I watched as her face changed from the extasy she was experiencing.

My wife must of noticed that I was watching because she smacked my ass and said, "you like that don't you Sissy?"

I just moaned as she was hitting my prostate with her rubber cock. She laughed, "of course you do. Your sissy clit is so hard. It's never this hard for me." Then she squeezed my erection hard with her free hand.

This caused my prostate to pulse and bring me closer to orgasm. Anne must have known I was close to orgasm because she pulled her fake penis all the way out of me and just held the tip near the entrance of my ass taunting me. She still clutched my balls in one hand.

"Admit it you wish this was a real cock and a real man don't you. Admit you want a man to fuck you like a sissy slut and I'll give you relief. Admit you're a sissy faggot and I'll finish you off."

I was right at the edge of a powerful orgasm and my ass was pulsing and aching for relief. "Yes, I'm a sissy faggot baby," I shouted

Anne smacked me on the ass hard, "I'm mistress Anne you faggy sissy slut, say it right."

"I'm a sissy faggot mistress Anne!" I pleaded as my ass squirmed to try to get some relief.

Seeing my submission she laughed and slammed the full length of the dildo in to me and began fucking me mercilessly. The sensation pushed me over the edge into the most intense orgasm ever.

I finally collapsed as pleasure washed over me. We both got cleaned up and went to bed. Anne never mentioned anything else about that night even though I have would dream about it often.

The next week was the week of Halloween, and since it fell on a Friday that year we had planned on going to her bosses Halloween party. We hadn't talked about it but I assumed she had our costumes picked out. On Thursday she brought home two big boxes and told me she finally got our costumes.

I opened mine to find a small pink mini dress with Barbie written on it. I held it up and said," seriously?"

She could tell I was excited, "I thought we'd go as Barbies!"

I loved the idea, I thought we'd make quite a pair.

We had both taken off the next day so we went and got waxed and got our nails done for the evening. When we got home we began getting ready. Once hair and makeup were done. I stepped into a bright pink thong, and slipped into my breastplate. I got the fake boobs in place and my wife handed me a strapless push-up bra that I strapped around myself. Next came the white sheer stockings. Then I stepped into my dress sliding it up my body and nestling it into place. I then stepped into a pair of pink platform pumps.

I stood in front of the mirror admiring my work when my wife walked up beside me. We looked like matching Barbie dolls! Well except for me being 3 inches taller. She gave me a big kiss before we headed out.

The party was packed with people, and everyone was having a good time. Plus our costumes were a hit! Everyone commented how sexy we both looked.

At some point during the evening Anne's boss came over and said hello. Jim was a very handsome black man. He was 6'2" with broad shoulders. He was dressed like a Spartan warrior, but the costume was basically a cod piece and a helmet. His abs which were amazing were clearly visible. You could tell he worked out. While he was talking to us I felt his hand on the small of my back. He kept it there and before he asked me to dance.

I looked at my wife with a what do I do look on my face. But before she could answer he grabbed me by the hand and led me to the dance floor.

The music was really good and Jim could dance so I was really enjoying myself. I lost track of time I was having so much fun and I was a bit tipsy from the booze. When "baby got back" came on we were in the middle of dance floor grinding and I could feel his cock rubbing my ass through the fabric and I could tell he was huge!

The DJ wrapped up the music and we both headed over to the bar for a drink. Jim excused himself for a minute and I tried to locate my wife. The crowd was beginning to disperse throughout the party. I desperately searched for Anne but to no avail. I then thought to check me phone to see if she had texted me.

Sure enough, I had an unopened text from my wife. "Hey Barbie, just wanted to let you know I was heading home with a couple of guys I work with. You looked like you were having fun with Jim, didn't want to interrupt. P.S. he knows your a sissy fag! Have fun!!."

My jaw dropped. She had left me. How was I going to get home?

"There you are," Jim interjected.

I spun around and began to explain my predicament to him. He listened intently as I told him that I didn't know how I was going to get home.

"How about this, you stay with me tonight and I'll take you home in the morning," he replied.

I was resigned to the fact that was my only option as the place had already emptied of guests.

Before I could answer Jim grabbed my hand and led me to his bedroom. Jim instructed me to sit on the bed and told me, "I'm going to get ready for bed, be right back."

I nodded and tried to swallow the lump in my throat.

After a minute Jim returned from the bathroom completely naked. "I forgot to tell you that I sleep naked."

I stood up in shock and tried to explain, "I don't think I can do this."

Jim grabbed my hand and spun me into his arms and planted a kiss on my lips. His kiss was firm and at first I tried to pull away. But he kept squeezing me tighter and eventually I kissed him back. We kissed for a minute as my body began to relax. Then he pulled away, "now let's relax and watch some TV."

I nodded ok and we both layed down on the bed. He turned on the TV and it was the video of the sissy with the black man was playing. I laughed, "my wonderful wife."

"She said you liked it," he replied.

We laid there and watched the scene unfold. While watching I caught a glimpse of Jim's cock. He was only about half mast but he was already huge. A big pink cock head that led to a veiny shaft and the biggest set of balls I'd ever seen. My mouth was instinctively beginning to water.

"You can touch it, it won't bite," he chuckled. He must have caught me staring.

"No .. uh," I stammered.

He laughed at grabbed my hand and planted it directly on his cock. I was to scared to try to move my hand. So I just sat there motionless with my hand on another man's cock. He was thick as a beer can, I could feel his heat and pulse through my hand. I was really surprised how soft he felt under hand.

Almost instinctively started to rub my hand on his cock. He moaned and I could feel his cock start to grow. My eyes were locked on his cock as the giant awakening.

A little voice inside my head said, "taste it."

Before I could stop myself I was face to face with my first cock. I could smell his sex through my nostrils. Then I stuck my tongue out and licked the tip of his cock. I could taste the saltiness of his precum. The taste ignited my lust and before I knew it I had his cock between my lips.

I sucked Jim until he was completely hard then he stopped me. "Time for the real thing," he said to me. I wiggled out of my dress and laid on my back. He grabbed each side of my thong and slid them off my legs. He then grabbed a bottle of lube from the table beside the bed. He rubbed some on his cock, then applied some to my pussy. And asked me, "you ready."

"Yes Daddy," is all I could say.

He grabbed my legs and spread them before lining up his dick head at my entrance. He then started to push into me slowly. I could feel his cock pushing into me, inch by inch. I felt like my pussy was being torn in two. And then it happened. His cock head finally won the battle and popped inside my sphincter. He held it there as I helped in agony. After a while my body relaxed and Jim pushed the rest of the way into me.

His cock was much bigger than my wife's strapon. It felt like he was poking my stomach he was so deep. He then started moving in and out of me, pushing his cock to the bottom each time. As he was fucking me I could feel him rubbing my prostate. My clitty started to leak.

My pussy was now opened up and I could feel his pace quicken. It felt so good now. I began to moan, "yes daddy, fuck that pussy."

He grunted and obliged my request. He was now slamming into me full force. I could feel his giant balls crash into my ass with each thrust like wrecking balls. My legs were wrapped around his waste, trying to pull him in deeper like I wanted him to fuck the man out of me. My fakes tits bouncing with each thrust pushing me closer and closer to extasy.

Then I felt his cock throb really hard and slam into my prostate. The sensation sent me over the top into a powerful orgasm. Wave after wave of extasy washed over me. My body and pussy spasming under his as he used my body.

Jim's cock finally let loose inside of me. It felt like an uncontrolled fire hose, spraying his seed inside me. Warm and gooey. He laid on top of me for a while trying to catch his breath.

"Best sex I've ever had," he said as he kissed me.

"Same for me, I don't think I'll ever be the same," I replied.

We kissed after that. I could feel his cock starting to twitch and swell again inside my pussy.

"Again," I questioned.

"Oh we are just getting started," he smiled.

Jim fucked me three more times that night. I orgasmed every time.

The next morning Jim drove me home, I still had his cum inside of me when I walked into the house.

"Good morning slut!" My wife greeted me.

I smiled back coyly. Little did I know that my life as a slut was just beginning.

jacki697
jacki697
360 Followers