Barbie's PrickTease PlayDates Ch. 10

Story Info
Some Other Girls Join the Show...
6.7k words
4.38
2.8k
1
0

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbie had just confronted Dan about how he stared at her boobs, and she loved observing his embarrassment because she had basically set him up to do it in the first place! She had visually inspired him to do the very thing that guys are usually told not to do; they're taught that it's rude to stare at girls, and it's even worse when they focus their attention only on certain parts of girls' bodies...

There was an inherent contradiction in her exhibitionistic game because of that fact, and it was one she just loved to exploit. Why? Because it's usually the girls who are enforcing the rule; they're the ones that catch the guys staring at them and they're frequently scorning them for their disrespectful leering.

So for a girl like Barbie, who had been subjected to her fair share of ogling when she was younger (and when she didn't know how to handle it yet), it was fun to turn the tables on all those naughty boys who used to check her out back when she was just beginning to develop a full figure.

As she got older, though, and as she became more in touch with her feminine sexuality and her inherent physical attractiveness to men, she really began to enjoy the pleasures of teasing. She learned how to show herself off in various ways; how much fun it was to set little traps for guys by flaunting her charms on purpose and then busting their balls for looking at her.

She quickly learned that there was a diabolical little mind game she could play involving using that societal norm against them. When she was out on a date, or even better, in a private situation, she'd dress provocatively, show off for a guy, and then catch him looking at her body. Then she could decide whether to encourage him further or scold and admonish him; it all depended on the context and what she was in the mood for.

So anyway, at this particular moment in tonight's date, she had played it both ways just like that, baiting poor Dan with her nice little show, then questioning him about it, only to coerce him into confessing how much he liked to watch her!

During this most recent performance of hers, she pulled out a compact mirror and fussed over herself while Dan watched, and only then did she confront him about his interest in observing her while she showed herself off for him like that. A bit of tittie-teasing was involved, too, followed by an even more direct confrontation on her part, with her putting him on the spot about his voyeuristic desires.

But now she decided to add one more little detail to the game, and she decided to freshen up the dose of perfume she had applied to herself earlier. She knew all too well about the seductive power of certain brands of designer perfumes (it's a well-known trick of the trade, that the sense of smell can be very susceptible to stimulation, and that perfume can be a powerful aphrodisiac that is highly connected to sexual arousal).

Anyway, now it was time to further ensnare her new loverboy with a seductive new scent she had just gotten. Dan had already gotten a few whiffs of it earlier when she hugged him outside, but she had purposely not sprayed much on yet because she wanted to entice him a little later...and now was the time!

So she reached into her handbag and produced the small perfume bottle, pulling it out and showing it to Dan. Everything about it represented elegance and femininity, with the shape of the crystalline glass looking very exotic and expensive.

As she showed it to him, she said enthusiastically, "Oh my god, I just love this new perfume!"

She then took the bottle and let it dangle between her thumb and forefinger very daintily, holding it down right in front of her lovely cleavage. It was like she was hypnotizing him, smiling at him enticingly and letting the stylish little bottle sway back and forth as held it in her lovely fingers. Dan just stared at it as it twinkled in the light, right there in front of her gorgeous, voluptuous decolletage.

As he continued to fixate on her mesmerizing display, she leaned forward slightly so he could see down the canyon of cleavage in between her breasts. Keeping the pretty glass bottle right there, she held it still in one hand and daintily pulled the top off it with the thumb and index finger of her other hand.

Smiling at him, she purposefully spritzed it once under each ear and then she went a little lower, adding another squirt on her collar bone on each side. Then she winked at him as she moved down even lower, pausing for a moment and then adding one more squirt right between her cleavage.

Dan had been attentively watching her lovely display, and she figured the enticing fragrance of her perfume would reach him soon enough, but she decided to make sure he could smell it right away. So she reached forward a bit with the bottle, squirting one last blast into the air in front of her. She waved it toward him with the palm of her hand, asking him nicely, "Do you like this scent, Daniel? I just picked it up today, it's one of the sexiest ones I've ever smelled!"

Dan inhaled deeply and was instantly stunned by the enticing smell, it was the same kind of vanilla scent he was beginning to associate with her presence, and again he could feel his cock pulsing in his pants as he took several more breaths of it.

Barbie smiled at this as she watched him responding exactly the way she wanted, but then she decided to move on to the next part of her game, which involved leaving him alone temporarily for one reason or another. This was something she loved to do after teasing a date to arousal; she found it very effective in making them want her more and more.

So she picked up her purse and stood up, moving around toward his side of the table. Standing right in front of him and looking down, she said, "Well Daniel, I suppose I should go visit the ladies room and powder my nose before our dinner arrives. Now you be a good boy and wait right here for me until I get back, okay?"

As if he had anywhere else to go or as if he'd ever feel the need to walk out on her! Dan nodded dumbly, his eyes looking up at this gorgeous temptress as she stood there right in front of him, giving him her instructions...

Then she bent over toward him, taking his face in both hands and planting a soft kiss right on his lips. It was a total surprise to be granted even that simple level of intimacy, and as first kisses go, it was simply mind-blowing.

The way she took his face in her hands was very abrupt and assertive, but the kiss itself was soft and slow, and she let her lips fall open a little as though she was going to slip him some tongue, but she didn't. Then she pulled away slowly after doing it, leaving her hands resting on his cheeks for a moment before lifting her warm palms off, leaving those lovely, shiny pink nails still in contact with the skin right under his ears.

And then she slowly dragged her nail-tips along his cheeks, down onto his jawline and toward his chin just like she had done before. He was paralyzed once again by her sensuous touch, and he just sat there and let her do it to him - exactly the way she wanted!

His eyes danced over her body and face as she stood there, bending forward right there in front of him with her lovely breasts spilling out of her fluffy angora tank top. Her nails slowly came together at his chin just like before and she giggled as she gently took them away, sending chills up his spine. Then she stood back up, spinning around with a toss of her hair as she proceeded to prance off toward the bathroom.

Dan's gaze was completely focused on the entire lower half of her body as she went, and again he watched that undeniably sexy strut she seemed to have perfected. She even tossed her hair to the side again and glanced back at him as she walked away, smiling in satisfaction when she saw him watching her. But then she turned back away from him, continuing her wiggly-squirmy strut until she disappeared down the hallway on the other side of the restaurant.

Of course, her scheme to make him want her more by temporarily leaving him alone began working almost instantly, because as soon as she was gone, Dan felt a sudden emptiness down to the very core of his soul. Being around her was completely intoxicating; he had already become quite enamored and even addicted to the presence of this incredibly seductive girl, so having her leave him by himself, even for just a few minutes, felt like a punishment worse than death.

But as much as he loved being with her, he honestly didn't know if he was going to survive the evening; the food hadn't even arrived yet and this was already the most erotic date he had ever been on in his entire life. The mystery, the uncertainty, and especially the outright fear that he might say or do the wrong thing and lose her forever; it was all completely blowing his mind!

But the sudden kiss she had given him before she left him sitting there had turned him on immensely, not just from the physical contact but also because it was a suggestion that there was more intimacy to come. Needless to say, he was thrilled beyond belief at the prospect of that; she was by far the hottest girl he had ever encountered, and he found himself wanting to do anything this girl said just for the chance of having some time alone with her!

So as he sat there desperately wanting her back with him, he mindlessly fidgeted in his seat, suddenly becoming acutely aware of the throbbing erection in his pants. It was wonderfully pleasurable but also quite uncomfortable, trapped in there as it was. He felt like he was in the middle of a seduction scene in a porn video or something, and he found himself wanting to take out his cock and play with himself, but of course he knew it was absurd to even think about doing it right there in public!

So instead, he let his hand fall down between his legs, taking an opportunity to attempt to adjust his hardon. It was bent in half in his pants, and he knew it would be much more comfortable if he could move it around and position it so it stuck straight up in there. So he shifted his body in his seat, lifting each hip little while sliding his hand inside one of his pants pocket. Little by little, he poked at his erection with his fingers until he managed to unbend it and let it stick straight up like a flagpole in his pants.

The minute it did, he closed his eyes and exhaled deeply; the feeling of relief was amazing! It felt so much better like that and now he could more fully enjoy the relentless stimulation that this wonderfully wicked teasergirl had been unleashing on him! It never occurred to him what the consequences of doing it might be...

When he opened his eyes, though, he found out! He looked at the table next to him and saw two girls sitting there watching him with big smiles on their faces. He guessed that they had seen what he was doing, so all he could do was look away and pretend not to notice them, but inside he was totally embarrassed. One leaned over and said something to the other that made them both giggle, but after that they just went back to eating their meal, so Dan didn't think much more of it.

And besides, with Barbie taking her time powdering her nose or whatever, all he wanted to do was think about HER. He continued fantasizing about how she had been teasing him so expertly so far, and he was simply dying to know where else on this journey she was going to take him. He also couldn't help but wonder if she might even start to become a little more kinky, just like his Tease Club girls...

Their brand of domination was so much more sudden and direct; it had been absolutely wonderful to surrender and give himself to them. But this drawn-out, erotic prick teasing control game that Barbie had been subjecting him to was quickly becoming even more appealing to him. And oh boy did he want to know exactly where else it was going to go!

Of course he hoped it would slowly become more intimate and more sexually explicit too, and somehow he knew it would, but it was up to her to control every detail of how and when it was all going to happen...

Anyway, right then, as if on cue, he heard the click-click-click sound of stiletto heels approaching him from behind, and he assumed it was Barbie returning from the ladies' room. But wait...it hadn't been very long at all, he thought, so although it could have been her, it just kinda didn't make sense because it didn't seem like enough time had passed for her to return.

As the sound got closer, he turned his head and was stunned as a tall, shapely blonde girl breezed by. She had barely gotten past him when her exotic perfume wafted into his nose; it was different than Barbie's but every bit as sexy, and it hit him like a ton of bricks.

She appeared to be pretty much the same kind of girl as Barbie; she was tall, blonde, curvy, and leggy. In fact, she looked so similar that it easily could have been Barbie, and Dan was confused for a moment before noticing some things about her that were clearly different. Either way, he was wonderfully surprised by the appearance of another busty blonde babe who had suddenly materialized right there before his eyes...

Although he could only see her from behind at that point as she strutted over toward a table nearby, immediately he observed how everything about her was simply oozing with raw, feminine sex appeal. Boy did she ever have THAT in common with Barbie! The way she looked, the way she was dressed, and especially the confident style with which she sashayed over to greet two pretty girls sitting at a table nearby - all of it was completely captivating to him!

He thought to himself that he was clearly in luck at that moment too, because Barbie wasn't with him then and he could openly indulge his selfish desire to look at this sexy girl without being caught staring. That way he could enjoy drinking in all the lovely details of her appearance without worrying about offending his date...

As the luscious blonde pranced along with her arms daintily swaying around for balance, he got a full view of her entire body, but his deep-rooted voyeuristic desires ensured that he focused in on only one part of her at a time. So for now, he fixated his eyes on the center of her figure, right on her lovely behind. I mean, he had to start somewhere, and besides, that ass of hers seemed to be commanding his attention somehow!

Dan saw that she wore a tight, black velvet miniskirt which was quite short but not obscenely so, ending about three-quarters of the way up her thighs. He loved the way it curved out from her small waist and wrapped around her full-figured hips and bottom, making those parts of her body look simply amazing! It was nice and clingy too, with not a single ripple or loose fold anywhere on it, which allowed it to really accentuate the curves of her butt cheeks as she walked.

He was completely captivated by this girl's incredibly round and plump bottom pivoting up and down as she took one step after another, and without looking anywhere else on her just yet, he could see that she had on a wide, shiny black belt around her trim waist that really accentuated her hourglass figure.

The contrast of her incredibly trim waist paired with such a generously endowed set of hips and curvy butt was completely mesmerizing, and Dan's submissive mind instantly had him fantasizing about being down on his knees behind her, with her ass right before his eyes. It was absolutely perfect-looking, and he would love nothing more than to kneel right there and simply beg her to let him worship it!

His eyes stayed helplessly locked on that incredible tush of hers gyrating as she walked until she stopped and stood right in front of the girls' table, sticking one leg out to the side and shifting her weight onto the other leg. Only then did he look downward, and he was further enthralled by the sight of her gorgeous legs.

They were long and shapely, with wonderful muscle tone that made them look simply fantastic in her gorgeous, shimmery black pantyhose. His eyes moved adoringly down over every inch of them as she leaned over to talk to the girls seated there, and then his gaze landed on her feet, focusing in on her sky-high heeled shiny black pumps.

He had already figured out that she must have been wearing high heels; that clicking sound that shoes like that make on a hard surface is a dead giveaway, and sure enough, the moment he saw them he was not disappointed. The heels on those sexy shoes of hers must have been 5" high or so, and the fronts of her pumps had sharp-pointed toes that gave them a kind of potent, almost wicked-looking appearance.

And of course he noticed the sparkly gold anklet wrapped around her shapely ankle, complete with some kind of little gold charm dangling from it that twinkled in his eyes as it caught reflections in the light. As he fixated on it, he suddenly had a vision of being down on his hands and knees behind her, following her around the room like a lovesick puppy!

Oh, if only he could do that, his eyes would be locked on those lovely high heels as he crawled around at her feet, and he'd be simply dying for a chance to rub them with his hands and plant kisses all over them if she'd let him! It even occurred to him that he wouldn't mind if she simply ignored him the whole time; it would be worth it just for the chance to grovel at her feet and drool at the sight of those kinky high heels right before his eyes...

My god, these were deeply submissive visions he was having - what in the world were these sexy ladies doing to him?? As he sat there, pondering what was going on as he shamelessly studied all the tantalizing visual details of this hot girl (fantasizing about her too), his hand stayed resting on his hardon and he squeezed it absentmindedly.

Meanwhile, he watched as both the girls sitting at the table lit up with excitement and obvious recognition as the voluptuous blonde struck her pose and said hello to them. He could hear their sweet, feminine voices greeting her warmly and enthusiastically, although he couldn't discern exactly what they were saying. But he could tell they were immediately complimenting her on the way she looked, and it was clear that this magnificent girl's appearance seemed to be a normal topic of conversation for all of them.

The way they were acting was very similar to the way the restaurant hostess had greeted Barbie when she walked in with him that evening, and they both smiled broadly and watched the stunning blonde with looks of admiration in their eyes that Dan found to be very surprising. They seemed to be making comments about her body and the way she was dressed, so she took a couple of steps back so they could see her better.

She looked down at herself, smoothing the furry material of her red sweater with her hands and then rubbing them down over her black velvety miniskirt as she openly flaunted her charms for her two female admirers. Next she took a moment to turn to the side, shrugging one shoulder upward as she lifted her lovely mane of golden blonde hair up and away from her face and neck, holding that pose and smiling warmly at the girls. Then she ran her hands through her hair, fluffing it up with her fingers and letting it fall back down over her shoulders and back while the two girls ooo'd and aaaah'd at her.

And oh, that hair of hers was very much to Dan's liking! It was incredibly feminine and just lovely to look at; it was a golden blonde color with lighter, almost whitish highlights in it, and it was wonderfully long and thick. It had clearly been carefully brushed out and teased up into a classic "big hair" style, and it looked heavenly soft and whispy as it cascaded down over her neck and shoulders, falling halfway down her back in soft, thick, fluffy waves.

The next thing he noticed was that the curves of her torso were wrapped in an absolutely fabulous-looking, elegantly styled red angora button-down cardigan. It fit her quite snugly so that every single inch of the fluffy, furry fabric was gently clinging to her fantastic upper body. It also had a very sexy, low-cut V-neck front, and she had left a couple of buttons undone from there so that her generously full breasts were literally heaving out from underneath.

12