Barb's Boyfriend Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And as well, the longer she waited, thinking and rolling it over in her mind? She also knew it would drive her batty, consuming her every thought...

No... The sooner she cleared this up with him, the better...

Stepping over to the open bathroom door, Barb leaned herself up against the frame while folding her arms in front of her, smiling and looking in and seeing Adrian there, naked but for a small towel tied around his waist, looking cute and somewhat reminiscent of him being in a mini-skirt, which made her smile even more, crinkling her nose and tittering to herself with the thought.

Staying quiet however, and out of his sight line, sort of behind him and to his right and dressed in a comfortable a pair of flannels and a light top, a pair of fuzzy warm socks on her feet, Barb watched him at the sink, his upper body uncovered, looking smooth and hair free, his skin pink and flush from the hot shower...

"All nice and smooth for me baby?" She asked from behind Adrian, startling and making him jump...

"Oh! Barb! Don't do that! You scared the carp out of me!" He replied sounding alarmed and a little annoyed...

"Sorry... I didn't mean to scare you, I was just watching... Your skin looks a little pink and I was wondering, did you used the depilatory cream instead of shaving?" She asked stepping in behind him, watching him shave his face in the mirror...

"Yeah... I... I use it sometimes... It's just easier, especially on my legs but the rest I just do with my razor while I'm in the shower. As you should know... It was you who made me start doing this, shaving everything" Adrian replied, looking to her reflection but then not expecting, and with a quick pull of his towel, she had him jumping again and calling out...

"Hey! My towel! And be careful, I nearly cut myself!" He yelped...

"Oh relax... I know you love me touching you and beside, I'm not just having fun... I'm inspecting you... I want to make sure you did a good job... Because if I do recall, some time back, I had to shave your cute little butt-hole because you couldn't see all the way back here" She said to him teasingly and stepping back in behind him...

"So is that the case now? Here... Let's have a check!" She went on, surprising the hell out of her naked little husband, slipping a finger between his ass cheeks and giving his rear-button a rub that sent him up onto his toes, gasping and grabbing onto the edge of the counter top...

"Ahhh! Ohh... Oh Barb! My butt is fine thank you, and geeze! You could warn a guy first... I swear! What's with you tonight? That's twice now... What are you trying to do? Give me a heart attack?" He complained again as Barb stayed where she was, smiling and giggling over his shoulder, clutching and holding his ass cheeks in her two hands...

"Oh you love it... I've played with your cute little butthole plenty of times... Mmm... I love it too" She replied while holding herself to him with one arm coming around his waist and the other staying on his ass, her finger finding it's way back in, moving in a gentle, circular motion against his tight little pucker while at the same time burying her head into the crook of his neck and kissing him as Adrian sighed, his back arched and balancing on the balls of his feet...

"Ahhh! Okay! Yes... Yes I do like it b-but... Uhh, you...you surprise me some times" He gasped, clutching the sink, standing naked in front of his clothed wife, and Barb, hearing him, she thought this was her perfect 'in'... The perfect place to start, wanting to bring up his earlier comment, the one where she had heard him say something, but not just anything...

"Oh I'm full of surprises am I..? Hmmm? I don't know... I thought I heard you say something back my parents place that surprised me alright... Do you remember?" She asked, knowing or thinking that he wouldn't... Either that or he was afraid to say and would deny it instead...

"I'm... I'm not sure... We said a lot of stuff while we were there" He answered, uncertain and feeling nervous now as Barb backed her finger away but stayed close, letting her other hand roam around on his front and moving lower she began touching and tickling with her finger tips the shorn, hairless area that used to be his sandy-coloured little pubic patch and sending him reeling back into her this time, but again, he never tried to get away...

"Mmm... And I love that you do this for me too... It feels so nice being shaved everywhere doesn't it?" She asked, distracting Adrian from the question at hand and deciding she didn't want to do this here, but rather she wanted to be in bed, knowing she would get the truth out of him there and still believing with hidden hope that Adrian had meant what he had said... He wanted her to go with Keith to the reunion...

"Lets talk about this in bed... Having you naked and fresh out of the shower is making me horny, and I think you're little guy here might be in for a treat" She added without letting him answer, encircling her fingers around his hard little dick and playfully biting at his neck, making him hiss through gritted teeth and responding to her touch, his little-guy fully erect and trying as he might to be not-so-little...

"Ohh Barb!" He squeaked feeling her touching him...

"I don't know what I'm doing to deserve all of this attention, but you know I'm not going to stop you" he added with an air of distressed in his voice as she let go of him then, taking him by the hand instead, Barb led him into the bedroom naked and erect with her fully clothed.

Not wanting to let go of the moment, and also, wanting to keep Adrian as he was, turned on and at the height of his arousal, Barb needed him like this... Naked, vulnerable, and altogether pliable.

Turning him around, Barb backed him up to the edge of the bed where with a smile and a push, he fell with his knees bending and left hanging over the side, surprising him as she smiled back, kicking his feet apart and telling him to spread his legs as she lowered herself down to the floor in front of him, her eyes never leaving his...

"Wh-what are you doing? That's where you usually want me isn't it?" He asked being rhetorically hopeful, believing hew knew what Barb was doing down there, but what he was having trouble with was figuring out why...

"Yes that's right... But tonight, instead of you giving me head, that's what I'm going to do for you" She replied reaching her knees and taking up his stiff, excited little guy in her fingers, stroking him again as she went further with her tongue coming out, Barb licked him from the base of his balls, up the short length of his shaft and over his overly sensitive, pink little helmet head...

"Uhhhhnnngg" He groaned with his head going back and his arms falling open as she engulfed him then, closing her mouth over him and sinking all the way down as Barb gave him back an "Mmmph" of her approval, she sucked him up and down a few times, sending his eyes into the back of his head.

She wanted him swooning and sent close to the edge, yet not to the point of going over and losing it, cumming too soon in his predictability. Instead she wanted him turned on just enough to blur his mind in order to try a little experiment on him a little using an association game. One that she hoped would connect a few more of Adrian's dots, as well as to test him, just to see how he'll react...

"Mmm... Mmmff... You like that don't you? Taking you into my mouth and making you all slippery and wet... You taste so good too, right out of the shower... I love the taste of a man... You remember what it's like don't you?" She said stroking him, wanking his 4-inch little thing...

"Re... Remember w-what? Ohh! Oh fuck Barb that feels so good... Uhhh" He asked, delirious feeling his wife's mouth sliding up and down his girth-less shaft, but still able to ask, he wanted to know...

"You remember doing this? Sucking your friend's big dick for him? You remember what it was like, from this point of view I mean... Mmm... I looove sucking a big cock...and small ones too, like your cute little guy"

Thinking this was just more of her teasing, Barb getting off on mentioning his time with Greg, Adrian wasn't able to put it together, what she was doing, other than feeling lost in a world of ecstasy as she stroked his little-guy, his mini-cock with one hand while cupping, massaging and rolling his tight little ball sack in the other.

"Lay back, close your eyes, I want you to think of him, picturing it your head... I want you to cum seeing yourself doing it... Giving your friend a blow-job" She answered, telling Adrian what she wanted from him, to have him thinking and remembering where he was the last time he did as Barb was saying... The last time he found himself alone with Greg, hidden in the darkness of a dead end street, sucking cock in the front seat of his car.

Surprised and embarrassed at first, Adrian nearly balked with this idea she was trying to put into his head.... Wanting him to picture and remember sucking his friend's big dick as she was doing the same, sucking his not-so-big dick... And then with her not-so gentle persuasion, Barb all but engulfed his rock hard 4-inches once again, taking him down to his root before he could respond.

"Ahhh-Ohhh" He sighed instead, feeling the most wondrous sensation, her wet mouth and flicking tongue, she had Adrian's thoughts shifting on their own completely, feeling his wife's mouth all the way down on him as her tongue slithering out underneath, Barb licked at his balls with her mouth full of his little cock...

"Uhhh yeah... Oh Barb we... We were in his car.... Uhhh... Before he went off to school... The... The last time" Adrian uttered then offering to play her game but not wanting to sound too enthusiastic, but Barb as always, she could tell. She was able to see straight through her sweet little bisexual husband...

"Uhhh Ohh... Oh go slow, please, you'll make me cum" He moaned out with the images and pictures coming back to him, seeing himself there in the front seat with Greg and remembering how it was him... How it was Adrian... He was the one who had asked Greg this time, and not the other way around...

As the story went, Greg was on his way to University... A good six hour drive out of town, and Adrian, and for whatever reason, he decided that his friend might like this certain, and very special 'going away' present where gathering his courage and after smoking a big joint, he asked, or rather he offered... Proposing to Greg that if he wanted, Adrian was willing go down on him, asking while they were stopped at a red light...

"Uhhh... Hey man? Did... Did you want me to ahh, s-suck..." He started to say, recalling the conversation but stopping and hesitating, Barb knew he was afraid but this time she wasn't going to let him get away with it, she wasn't going to let his fears hold him back...

"Go on Baby... Don't stop...Tell me...Mmm... I think it's sooo fucking hot... Keep going, tell me about giving Greg a blow-job while I do it for you okay?" She urged stroking him gently instead of sucking him, and urging him back, Adrian repositioning himself on the bed with his legs parting and the soles of his feet resting flat on the mattress.

Giving her accesses to all of him and getting the blow-job of the century, as she egged him on... Coaxing him to tell her all about the last time he sucked cock...

"We... Were in his car... Uhh" Adrian began again... "He... Uh... We were stopped and I asked... Uhh... I asked if he wanted to, and he didn't saying anything but once we went to the end of Baker Rd... The dead end part no one goes on, I knew then and I... I did it there...In... In the front seat... I sucked him and it, it took a long time but... But I liked... I liked doing it... I remember Kashmir was playing on the car stereo... You know? The Led Zeppelin song"

Listening to Adrian pant, more or less gasping out his story as Barb continued to stroke and drool all over his stiff little boner, yet she was the one to stop this time, surprised but not entirely, hearing Adrian telling her it was him this time... He was the one who had offered, or volunteered himself to Greg...

Being told this news made Barb smile, she thought it was sweet, not just doing what Greg had asked of him but this time it was him making the suggestion. However in there she could also tell of Adrian's desire of wanting to suck Greg's cock this time without his bigger, influential friend, cajoling or guilting him down onto his knees.

And as well she thought, the weird Led Zeppelin reference? It was obscure but in thinking, if the song had been playing then as he was doing it, sucking Greg... Then it would only stand to reason that every time Adrian would hear the song, it would remind him... It would take him back... The song was like a doorway leading into this part of his past...

"Mmm... Yes baby... I love that song, its a slow sexy one... I can see you leaning over in the front seat and Greg, with his jeans open... Ohh that sounds so hot" She said to him, stroking him slowly, bringing him back down for the second time, edging Adrian along, Barb let him get close but then holding back she was making him wait.

Wanting him to tell her everything she had him hold off, not letting him get too close... She wanted to hear more...

"Can you picture it? Oh yeah... I can see you sucking him... I can see you sucking Greg's big dick. It's just like me isn't it? Can you see me too baby? Doing that?... But with Keith? Remember when I kissed you and told you that I let him cum in my mouth?"

Asking this time Barb wanting the images in his head to shift as she moved from him sucking Greg's big dick, to seeing her instead, going down on Keith...

Sucking her ex-boyfriend until he came in her mouth, and then kissing him, kissing Adrian when she came home, and how he said it was okay, he didn't mind because she was his wife and he loved her.

Feeling a shiver run through her while changing direction on him like that, reminding him of kissing her unclean mouth, Barb felt guilty in a way, having Adrian picture and see her sucking her ex-boyfriend's cock.

But yet before he could stop, move or look up to respond... Barb, in a move of wanting to distort his mind and thoughts even further, she went back down on him, taking his entirety into her warm, wet mouth, near swallowing all of him she forced her face into his mid-section devouring him with no fear of gagging on his reedy-thin 4-inch penis...

"Uhhh... Oh God yes... Ohhh Barb... Yes I can see it... Oh baby... I love seeing you h-happy" Adrian replied, surprising her this time around, actually hearing him saying "Yes" and that he could picture her sucking Keith much bigger dick, and pleased enough with his answer she continued, pushing him and driving him further down this dirty, sex-littered road...

"Mmmm... Umm-Hummm... I love that about you baby... You always think of me first... Is that why you said that before? Back at my Mom's house... Do you remember? I was upset because I couldn't go to the reunion? Do you remember what you said?" Barb asked looking up at him, holding his tight little package in her hand and nuzzling her lips and face into his soft, hairless ball sack, his head a mess of confused thoughts, images and memories.

But what she was asking...asking if he remembered... The words echoing in his head with fear and dread the second she mentioned it, letting him know for sure that she had heard him after all... Adrian, regretting his words once already, and now here they were, coming back to haunt him...

"I... I said... Uhh... Oh God Barb" Adrian moaned at the same time Barb had taken it upon herself to slick down her middle finger before reintroducing her long, thin digit to his pink-skinned little butt-hole, making him call out as she let go of his twitching little stiffy.

He was about to pop but Barb wasn't ready, edging him this third time, she changed direction on him yet again...

"Mmm... You like that too huh? Maybe we should use one of my vibrators some time? I bet you'd love that... But tell me... What did you say? Tell me again Adrian... I was a bad girl, I interrupted you... You said something... You said I could still go to the reunion didn't you baby? Say it again for me, let me hear you what you said"

Leaving him gasping and hardly able to concentrate, this was how Barb wanted him, caught between what was happening to him both inside and out... With her finger worming and working its way deeper into his ass and hitting so many nerve endings, it sent his mind into a boggle as her words did the same, boring into him to digging out the truth...

"I... I want... I wanted you to go... I... I want you to.... Oh God I'm gonna c-cum... Oh Barb I... I want you to go with him, go with Keith to the re- the re... Uhhh! Oh Fuck Yesss... Uhhh! Oh I can't hold... Oh Barb I'm c-c-cumming... Uhhh!"

Hearing him repeating what he had said as he reached his end, letting him cum after edging him along, Barb couldn't force back her smile any longer, knowing she had just won, literally sucking the truth out of her sweet little submissive husband.

Overjoyed with this outcome but still needing to keep her cool, Barb let Adrian cum in her mouth as Keith had two nights prior. Taking her submissive little husband's thinner, weaker load, she let him ride it out. Keeping and holding his little mini-cock behind her closed lips but once he was finished and it was over, Barb, and unlike she had with Keith... She didn't take and swallow Adrian's offering, savouring and tasting his cum before consuming of him what she could...

This time with Adrian, she didn't do that...

When he came this time, Barb kept and hung onto his much less substantial issue... Smiling with her lips closed, climbing up and over him, still dressed and straddling, sitting on top of his naked, hairless form, and with her two hands clasped to his cheeks, she bent down and kissed him. Putting her lips to his as he opened up, Adrian's head came up to meet hers, knowing and accepting all she was giving him...

Taking and tasting himself, Adrian eagerly let Barb snowball his cum back to him...

"Mmmph... Oh I love doing that with you" She moaned as their mouths parted with a thin string of his viscus cum left hanging from her lower lip, as Adrian he too licked around his own mouth, cleaning up his thinner, weaker but none the less, cummy tasting load.

Rolling off to one side, Barb lay next to him, the two of them looking up to the ceiling, basking in the after glow, even if Barb hadn't actually had an orgasm.

Hearing Adrian again, admitting and saying he wanted her to go with Keith to the reunion? That to Barb was orgasmic enough...

She was riding high on the idea, yet still not quite believing it... But it was true and it went along with her suspicions... She had been correct all along... Adrian did want her to go the reunion with Keith...

Calming down, Barb rolled back towards her naked and spent little man, laying on her side and propped up on her elbow she was able to look at him as he stayed flat on his back with his eyes closed. His breathing long and slow, she could tell he was thinking and she knew this was a delicate time. Now that he was coming down, his ardour and desire would no doubt be cooling along with him...

"Thank you baby... Thank you for saying that Adrian... I was sure that's what you said the other night...and I suppose we need to talk huh?" She asked, taking his hand as Adrian, looking to her, about all he could do was nod... Feeling different now, reluctant after cumming and with the moment passing. Yet still, he knew and couldn't deny it was what she wanted, and what he had to do... Showing his subservience, his submissive love for his wife...

Adrian knew now more than ever that in order to not only keep Barb as his wife, but also to keep her happy... He knew that he had to let her go with Keith to the reunion...