Barb's Boyfriend Ch. 06

Story Info
Store front confessional.
10.4k words
4.63
10.6k
13
9

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's note: This chapter may contain a bisexual element or description)

Store-front confessional

With Adrian heading out on foot for his opening shift at the copy centre, just a few blocks from their condo in the heart of the downtown area, Barb was left to sleep in a little longer, allowed to enjoy her time off between Christmas and the New Year while her poor, doting little husband was scheduled to work between the two holidays.

However, on this particular morning Barb was awake not longer after her sweet little man had left... Rising to the wonderful aroma of fresh coffee, brewed by Adrian before leaving, the dark roast smell filling the large two bedroom condo made it was hard for her to stay in bed... So inviting, and with so many things running around in her head, Barb felt compelled to get up, leaving her warm, comfortable bed.

***

A little later, at the mall...

Entering the enclosed shopping centre and catching up with her Mother and with it being just three days after Christmas, Barb wasn't surprised with how busy the place was. The shops and corridors were crowded, full with people either returning presents they didn't want or they were there for the post-holiday sales, and the pair of them... This Mother-daughter duo... They were here for both...

"Here we are, a table at last... I can't believe I had to wait so long just to make a few returns... I didn't expect it to be this busy" Margaret mildly complained as they found a place to sit in the food court...

"But I suppose I'm not the only one with a husband who still has no idea of their wife's size" She added... "I've had to returned half the things he gave me... I wish your father would just give me carte blanch with his credit cards this time of year... You know? Like how your little man Adrian is doing? Give you free reign to sleep with whomever you please?" She quipped. Margaret, starting things off with a jab about Adrian... Yet Barb, hoping it wouldn't go this way she chose to set the woman straight from the beginning...

"Gosh Mother... Do you have to go there right away?... Like I said to Keith, I won't stand for anyone being mean to him on purpose... This was very difficult for Adrian... Imagine if it were you discovering something like this about yourself... I'm sure that would change your tune... So please? Lets be civil, can we?" She asked wanting her Mother to see this through Adrian's eyes...

"Oh alright Barbara... I'm sorry, I guess I wasn't thinking... I do care for your Adrian, in a way... But I'll make no secret about how I see him either... You've that known since before the two of you were married... Which I approved of... If you'll also recall?" Margaret said back to her, levelling the field some, letting her daughter know she understood her position, but also that Barb had to remember hers...

It wasn't that she didn't 'like' Adrian, she did in some regard... However what Margaret did lack was any respect for him... Thinking of him as a waif, a soft-boy who was most certainly unworthy of her daughter...

"Yes, I know... But it's also my life Mother, and I want you to be included... Now come on, why are we fighting? We're on the same side here, yes? I thought you supported what we're doing? And if I recall, you have a personal steak in this yourself... You do want me to send him over to you on New Years Eve don't you?" Barb came back with, feeling like she had better change the tempo of their conversation, because from the onset they didn't seem to getting off on the right foot...

"Let's just forget all of the judgment and name calling... I wanted this shopping trip to be fun for both of us... I know you liked the idea of me putting him in that cute little underwear set, and that's one of the reasons why I'm here...as I'm sure you've figured out... So, I thought maybe, since he'll be staying with you? Maybe you'd might like to pick something out for him yourself" Barb said to her Mother, pouring water to this little battle of wills they had brewing.

But then teasing her, saying she wanted to buy more lingerie for Adrian, Barb let her Mother know that she was more than welcome to join in on all of the fun.

Pursing her lips, but yet unable to suppress the smile forming in the corners, Margaret looked to her daughter with her eyes flicking skyward as she chuckled slightly embarrassed knowing her daughter was right.

Loving the idea all the same, she finished her coffee and with a firm nod of her head, she rose from her seat while taking Barb at the elbow, Margaret pointed off into the early crowed of shoppers, letting her know that it was time for them to wade in...

"There you see? Now that's more like it... We can talk as we shop... Oh God Mother, this so exciting" Barb beamed happy now that they were both in agreement and walking arm in arm towards their intended destination, the up-scale lingerie chain... La Senza...

"So Barbara? Tell me... I know you see this feminine side of your little man, and trust me, I can see it as well... But what I'm wondering is, just how far do you intend on going?... Or what is it they say? 'Turning him out'? Is that the right term?" Margaret asked as they began browsing the lingerie with Barb heading to the wall lined with racks full of woman's panties in just about every, size, style and colour know to womankind...

"Oh Mother, you're a riot... Yeah that's a good way of saying it... Turning him out... But that's not I want for Adrian... He would make a terrible transvestite!" Barb joked back...

"Maybe at like Halloween or a fancy dress party... I can see putting him in like an over the top nurse's costume or something... That would be a sight to see... But for the time being? I just want him grow a little comfortable with the idea of wearing more things like... Well like these" Barb added while rummaging through the huge assortment of panties and finding something she found suitable she held them up.

They were a nude, or cream coloured pair of French cut panties, with an all lace rear end and scalloped hem line. The front a solid, satiny piece with the waistband trimmed in the same delicate lace as the back.

"Hmmm... Yes, those are nice, but I was thinking, and I hope you don't mind... But if he'll be coming to stay with me, and if we are 'femming him up' as you say... I was hoping I might go a little further with him... With... Oh I don't know, let me see?... With maybe something like... Ah yes! Here... How would you feel about me putting him into something like this?"

Commenting and saying she like the panties, Margaret looked around the shop, searching for something she wasn't sure what at first but knowing how far she wanted to go, she smiled then, spotting a mannequin dressed in a cute little dusty rose coloured, strappy chemise that she knew would be just the thing...

"Oh wow! That is pretty! Can you find one in his size? He'll fit into a medium and, no... I don't think that's too much... But I think we should draw the line at putting him in a dress or any make-up... Does that sound okay to you?" Barb asked while agreeing with her Mother about the vapour thin nightie. Yet being cautious she didn't think they should take Adrian too far over the edge...

Both of them were smiling, finally finding something they could agree on... How they were going to feminize Barb's diminutive little husband...

"Yes, that's fine with me... But I wouldn't be surprised if he was the one who wanted to dress up, I mean with the way with he's kept hair free as you tell me, Perhaps wearing stockings and even a dress might not be too far out of his realm... Hmm?" Margaret opined, telling Barb she believes Adrian himself might be the one who would want to take this further, wanting to dress up like a girl because of who he is and how he's kept...

"And about that?" She added, curious now... "Tell me a little more about Adrian in this respect... You know? Tell me about the 'sexual' side of him. Dare I even say it" Margaret asked knowing that Adrian didn't happen over night, and that he too had a history... As do we all...

There had to be some driving force in his life that pointed him in this direction... Being a softie all around, and even going so far as to surrender his wife to another man, namely her ex-lover Keith... How Adrian had let him step in, almost willingly permitting her ex-boyfriend to come back, seducing Barb and luring her away...

Also, if Margaret's memory was serving her correctly... She knew that her daughter was harbouring a secret regarding her little man...

A secret the older, wiser woman was seeing as a key... A way in, and whatever it was she knew it would be the thing to unlock him, pry him open to see what's on the inside... To find out what turns Adrian's cogs and makes him tick...

"Well... There isn't a lot to tell really... He was still a virgin by the time I found him... A little late at 25yrs old, but for a guy like him it's not all that surprising" Barb answered wanting to focus on Adrian's sexual side involving her, and if she could, she wanted to stay away from his earlier, bi-sexual beginnings out in the hydro fields, and again in Greg's car... Where more than anything, going down on his friend, Adrian may have lost his innocence, but not so much his virginity...

"Yes, I remember you telling me about his stamina issues early on because he was so inexperienced... But if I'm not prying too much Barbara, I know you have something else on him... I know there is a secret about him you're keeping from me... I let you get away with it the first time you mentioned something, but honestly dear... Things are different now aren't they?" Margaret asked, pressing Barb who stopping then she looked to her Mother with a hand full of panties laying across her arm, trying as she could, she wanted to stay firm...

Or, she tried to...

"Please don't ask me about that Mother... I've told you I can't say anything... But, well you are right, things are different, but? Oh I don't know... I feel really bad telling anyone... I made a promise to him" she replied, still wanting to hang on to her ability to keep her word, and Adrian's secret...

The secret about Adrian and 'the Summer of Greg' as Barb had coined the time in his life where Adrian had gone down on his older, influential friend. Giving him blow-jobs on more than a few occasions as she learned that night when Adrian bared his sole. Confessing his past, nervously stuttering out the details about the times he had 'helped' his friend.

Standing in the middle of a fancy lingerie shop with an arm full of panties in a variety styles and colours, with all of them intended for her soft, submissive and certainly feminine little husband. Barb couldn't hold her tongue any longer, seeing her Mother, standing there looking back at her and giving her 'that look' she began to break down, and like Adrian before her... Her weakness became her...

"Ohh... Alright... I swear Mother... How are you able to do this to me?" She asked, scowling and looking around to make sure there was no one else within ear shot. Wanting to be sure the people around her weren't able to hear as she gave away Adrian biggest secret...

"He" She began but stopped, thinking a second about how she was going to say this...

"When... When Adrian was younger...and just out of high school... He was only eighteen when this happened, but he had this friend who he told me was few years older than him." Barb started off, sounding quiet and rather solemn with a wave of guilt running through her that left her feeling awful as she broke her promise...

"Anyway, this friend, he had this car, some money and Adrian, he sort of looked up to him... So, after some time they became close buddies and well, one night something just sort of happened between them where Adrian, he... Well, he helped his friend out lets say by going down on him... You know? He gave him a blow-job"

Explaining and telling her Mother of Adrian's past, Barb could feel her stomach drop with the betrayal, but by now she also felt her Mother had the right to know, and Margaret, looking surprised she was however thankful at least, believing the poor lad had been attacked, or even raped as she had imagined prior.

What with Barb being vague, only saying that he'd been through some sort of trauma, the older woman had been left to her own imagination... Until now...

And now? With this having something to do with another guy? Margaret was indeed relieved, but still, she was hardly shocked, and neither was she repulsed learning Adrian's secret... Thinking of him this way... 'Helping' his friend as Barb had described...

After letting her in on Adrian's bisexual beginnings, yet choosing not to be overly graphic at first as she looked to her Mother, who was stood there appearing calm and collected..."You... You don't look too surprised?" Barb asked...

"Well, to be honest... I'm not" Margaret began... "Okay, I am a little... But it all fits in doesn't it? And really? If I'm not being too soft, I think it is rather sweet if you ask me... Don't you think so?" She finished surprising Barb this time with her rather agreeable attitude.

Hearing her Mother being so sympathetic and caring all of a sudden... Even saying she thought it was sweet in a cute sort of way... This certainly wasn't the reaction Barb was expecting...

"Wow Mother! That... Is not how I thought you would take this.... At all... What's come over you? Are you the same critical, passive aggressive woman I was raised by?" She asked being somewhat sarcastic and quite amazed with her Mother's reaction, or her lack there of... But as well, she could hardly argue because when she thought of it? Picturing Adrian doing that for his friend Greg? It was sweet of him... In a way...

Yet one thing she did know was that Adrian wasn't going to think there was anything 'sweet' about his Mother-in-law knowing about him with Greg in the front seat of his car...

No indeed, it wasn't going to be very 'sweet' for him once he found out... Not at all..

In fact if he found out? He was more likely to turn sour on her and possibly back out of their agreement. Feeling betrayed and knowing his wife can't be trusted, the thought was somewhat concerning to Barb, fearing this could be the thing to topple all of her plans...

However, she only worried for only a moment or two as she smiled to herself instead... Fighting off the guilt in an act of self preservation, she let this newer, dominant side of her step forward. It was telling her to stay strong and stick to her resolve... It also made her think and believed that it was time Adrian dealt with this secreted truth that he had been left buried for far too long.

"Oh don't get me wrong Barbara... I can still be a complete bitch when I feel the need... But yes, I do think it was sweet of him, and as well, it does explain a lot of things doesn't it?" Margaret replied as Barb frowned, knowing the older, wiser woman was right, Adrian's past... It has made him who he is today.

And as far as Adrian was concerned? Barb was coming to realize that his feelings shouldn't matter as much because his submissiveness and his desires were a truth he could never out run or hide from... Not any longer, Barb wouldn't let him...

After choosing several pairs of panties for him, some more fancy and extreme than others, and also included, at her Mother suggestion, a per-selected six-pack of ladies underwear all in several soft pastel colours that the outer label on the package said were for 'every day use'... Barb loved the idea taking them from her Mother right away and smiling brightly.

Among other things, her thinking of putting him panties on a regular basis had been on Barb's mind lately, and so together with her Mother's separate purchase of the pinky-rose coloured Chemise, and more determined than ever, Barb with her arm load of panties and a smiling Margaret at her side, the pair turned towards the check out tills...

***

With their purchases in hand, the two women made their way back into the throngs of shoppers, off to complete their next quest in this post-Christmas shopping spree... Wading back in they went looking for the dress Barb will wear on New Years Eve...

"So tell me? How did you discover he was like this? You know? With him being someone who would enjoyed giving his friend a blow-job?... Did he tell you if he swallowed? Is that how you found out?" Margaret asked then, out of the blue and rather graphically as well...

However and to her defence, she wasn't being a snoop, or trying to pry, but rather she was more so doing research, or 'recon' on her daughter, trying to find out just how far she can take things with Adrian...

"Oh gosh Mother, you don't mince words do you? I tell you one secret and listen to you! Talking about blow-jobs and asking if Adrian swallows?" Barb answered shocked again with how her Mother was saying things, being so open and using no filter whatsoever...

Yet however uncanny a question it was for her Mother to ask? The answer Barb couldn't deny because once again, the woman was pretty much spot on...

"Well since I've told you this much... Yes, that is pretty much exactly how I found out" Barb answered before continuing to tell the story of Adrian's past...

"You see... As I've told you about Adrian already, he is very, very good with his tongue... If you know what I mean? And well anyway... One night after I let him do his thing on top of me, having his few little humps with his little guy, and cumming in less than a minute... But then after, and all on his own I might add... Adrian went down me, using that wonderful mouth and tongue of his to finish me off" Barb added without being as graphic as her Mother, but enough to allow Margaret to draw a clear picture in her head...

Without saying the words Barb was letting her Mother imagine Adrian licking up his own cum from his wife's unfulfilled and unsatisfied pussy...

"He said he felt bad because I hadn't, you know? I hadn't reached orgasm... But when I asked him about tasting himself while pleasing me... He went quiet on me... But then, oh Mother it was sad really... He, he began to cry and I didn't know what was wrong, but that's when he broke down and told me all about Greg" Barb explained as they remained stood where they were for a moment longer...

"He said he was afraid I was going to leave him, because if I knew? He believed I would think he was gay and I wouldn't want nothing to do with him" She added, telling her about Adrian breaking down and coming clean, confessing to her about his involvement with his friend Greg, Adrian felt he had to be honest with her as they were growing closer, learning more about each other...

"This happened before we were married, and I felt so bad for him... He really does know how to pull at my heart strings" She added as the two began walking again, making their way into one of the larger, up-scale department stores to look for Barb's dress...

"But once I had him relaxed and calmed down... I told him it was okay, because I don't mind that sort of thing... You know? Two guys having sex?" She continued but dropping her volume while saying she didn't mind the thought of two guys 'doing it'...

"I told him it was like how guys love seeing two hot girls together... I let him know it wasn't any different for us, and that girls like that stuff too, but with guys instead" Barb added telling Margaret the origins of not only Adrian's bi-sexual beginnings... But also how his penchant for the taste of cum had developed, and had moved on to the point where Adrian's, licking, tasting and consuming his spent seed had become a regular thing...

Since his telling Barb of his past, after licking her clean that first time without being asked or instructed... After that night... Adrian, each time he would cum either inside Barb or on her...or even if she would wank his little guy until he came all over his own stomach and bare chest, Barb would would always make a big deal of scooping it up and feeding it back to him from her fingers. Teasingly telling him not to miss any while smiling and saying how much she loved him, and his cum eating...