Bare Boat and Bare Naked

Story Info
Four Swinger Couples Enjoy an Erotic Sail in the BVI.
6.6k words
4.22
21.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bkat
Bkat
64 Followers

This is a story about four couples sailing a bare boat- bare naked in the British Virgin Islands.

Two years of Covid certainly took its toll on our travel plans and our swingers' lifestyle. When one of our new golf buddies and long-time life stylers, Tommie and his partner, Audra invited us to sail the BVI with them and two other couples, we took about one minute to say, "hell yes."

Tommie had dozens of sailings in the BVI under his belt and he and his very hot partner loves to pull together like-minded friends with benefits to sail bare naked on a luxurious 48-foot Catamaran named Electrify. My wife Jean and I grew up on the water, so we were confident we'd make a great addition to the crew. Adam and his partner, Sheila from Savannah lived on an old Carver, so they were experienced while the fourth couple, Ike and Charlene were tender foots.

Captain Tommie and his partner, Audra knew each of the three couple, but the other couples had not met. One Saturday evening a couple of weeks before our February departure date, Tommie and Audra invited everyone over their house to share a batch of Tommie's secret chili recipe.

It was in the 30s, crazy cold for Florida when we met. The hot tub wasn't that warm, but Tommie, Adam and Jean braved the less-than-optimal water temp but by the time the rest of us headed to the jacuzzi the water temp was in the 80s. Too cold for many of us.

As the trip approached, we were challenged by the covid protocols still in place since Omicron was still an issue. We all had to take a covid test to get into St. Thomas and another to water taxi to Tortola in the BVI. BVI had only welcomed travelers a couple of months earlier.

We arrived on Super Bowl Sunday, midafternoon, checked out the yacht and grabbed an early dinner as the marina provisioned the boat. Tommie and Audra went through the order making sure we had the 30 bottles of champagne, 10 cases of Carib, 6 bottles of rum and the ton of food ordered. Among the eight of us, we also had enough gummies to keep everyone smiling, high and horny.

We grabbed a table at Pussers and had an excellent early supper before boarding Electrify.

Although the boat was docked among six other boats, Adam's clothes all came off the minute we stepped aboard and the rest of us got as close to naked as we dared. It felt great. The quarters were ample. Each couple had either a king or queen bed and their own head. The outside salon had tons of seating and the inside salon and galley had a commensurate amount. It had been a long day of travel- multiple flights and a water taxi ride so everyone hit the sack early that evening.

Day one: Jean and Bob

Monday morning dawned sunny and breezy and after a short briefing from the charter company and a little more grocery shopping, we motored out of Soper's Hole headed for our first night's mooring. All clothes were discarded. Ike, Charlene, Jean and I grabbed towels and headed forward to the trampoline over the open water. It was blowing steady out of the east at about 20 knots so when we got out of the harbor and into open sea that trampoline holding the four of us gave us a good ride. Ike was feeling a bit queasy, so he and Charlene headed back to the fantail. Jean was drinking up the rays looking amazing as the sun licked her body.

Jean's breasts moved with the motion of the boat and her pussy looked so good with her clit peeking through its hood. My eyes feasted over her, and my cock rose to full attention. Jean rolled toward me wrapping her pussy around my leg as she leaned in to kiss me, whispering to me that she wanted to put on a little show for the rest of the crew.

I said, "What do you have in mind?" She replied with," Let's start out by showing them how I impale myself on your 8 inches."

Jean knows all the ways to make me rock hard and she immediately went for the gusto by rolling my right nipple with her left hand and sucking and licking my left nipple with her hot, very wet mouth. I selfishly let her perform her oral magic while she stroked my very erect member with her other hand. She nearly got me off doing that as the motion of the boat, her hands and mouth, her wet pussy grinding on my leg and the knowledge that we had an audience had me close.

I rolled out from under her and repositioned myself on my knees between her legs. I started slowly lapping at her pussy swirling my very wet tongue around her lips before plunging my tongue as deep as possible in her opening. From there I moved up her slit to roll my tongue in a circle over her very engorged clit. Her hips rose and fell as I completed the journey over and over.

My tongue lashing was taking toward her first O when she decided she'd like to show off to our audience. She hissed, "I want you down my throat."

"Ok, if I have to, I joked."

I slid down on my knees on top of her already and we were in the 69 position as she slid up under me. She started by taking my balls in her mouth, ever so gently and began swirling her tongue around and around. I knelt enjoying what she was doing for quite some time before I bent over her spread pussy. I pulled back her legs giving me 100% access to her two holes and her clit, and my feasting began.

She loves having her mouth filled with my balls but the main course for her is my shaft. She wrapped her hand around it and started to ingest it inch by inch. She started with one hand around the base of my cock so she could control the penetration depth. Within a minute or two the entire length was buried down her throat. She loves that but, she loves what she did next even more. She knows that if she slides her hands down to my nipples pinching and squeezing them that my cock will get even thicker and longer.

The boat was rising and falling on the waves, and I was lost in our passion. I was ravaging her pussy, clit and anus with my mouth, tongue and fingers; she was moaning even as her mouth was filled with my cock. I smacked her buns smartly one time and slid my thumb deep into her tight hole while sucking and swirling furiously with my tongue and mouth on her pussy. I slid my other thumb into her pussy taking her over the top as she spasmed with pleasure. I kept my mouth glued to her as the waves of pleasure washed over her two more times.

She was so sensitive at that point that she extricated herself from the deep throating she was giving and rolled on her back.

She was spent from the orgasms she had just experienced but bellowed anyway, "Fuck me, Fuck me deep, Fuck me hard and fill me up."

Her juices were dripping down her thighs and she was splayed wide open. I said as I perched over her with my shaft in hand, "Are you ready to get fucked; everyone is watching? I'm going to pump you until you can't see straight."

I looked up facing the helm where the other six were watching. My cock was in my hand, and it was throbbing and so engorged that it was purple. It met no resistance until it reached her cervix. I maintained that deep penetration for a time until she yelled out, "Fuck me like you mean it."

I pulled it out until my cock head was nestles against her clit. Then I slowly began long smooth strokes all the way in and all the way out. Several deep strokes later her back arched, her face twisted and she spasmed around me as she came. Her pussy was like velvet and the sensation of her involuntary squeezing was taking me higher and higher.

"I'm getting close, "I said "But I'm going to make you come again before we come together; Ok Baby?"

"Then fuck me harder, "she blurted out.

I picked up the pace plowing her roughly as the boat pitched. Our bodies were slapping against each other, and I totally forgot where we were or who was watching. Moments later, she cried out in ecstasy. Our juices were everywhere but I kept it up. She was in another place as the orgasms washed over her again and again. My pace became erratic as I neared my climax, and she squeezed my cock with everything she had. When we came together, I bellowed, "Fuuuucccckkk" and rode an incredible wave of pleasure. My arms gave out and as I rolled off her. The gang clapped and whistled their approval. We nestled close enjoying the sun and sea breeze.

Party time

That afternoon we jumped into our launch and made the half-mile trip to The Bitter End. We enjoyed fresh caught seafood and some island favorite drinks. We planned on snorkeling a bit around our mooring in the afternoon but since we had a fair number of beverages almost everyone crashed when we got back to Electrify.

Audra and Sheila took over the galley to prepare us a steak dinner. Adam fired up the gas BBQ in the stern and we prepared ribeye to everyone's liking. As the sun set, the eight naked sailors enjoyed a pitcher of Pina Coladas and some gummies. Ike and Adam hooked up their smartphone to the 8-speaker system. There were other vessels around us but, truth be told, we didn't care. Singing turned into singing and dancing, inhibitions bit the dust and Sheila and Charlene decided that pole dancing on the two poles that anchored the canopy, was in order. Yikes, they were sexy and lewd. Sheila is a very well-endowed strawberry blonde with a very sexy demeanor so when she worked the pole the sexual energy was oozing from all her pores and when Charlene began working the other pole, she complemented Sheila's lewdness as she played the audience with her luscious breasts and steaming hot shaved pussy. All the guys wanted to motorboat each of them as well as get lost in those pussies.

Kenny Chesney and Jim Buffet music blared as we sung and danced. Captain Tommie and Audra nestled against each other on one of the love seats, Audra stroking Tommie's cock to semi hardness. Tommie was certainly enjoying that, but he was also mesmerized by Sheila's and Charlene's gyrations. The captain deserved special treatment so each of the women took a turn at pleasuring him. Sheila was the first to lap dance for him and when she slithered against him, Audra inserted his now fully erect cock inside Sheila. She sunk down taking the full length while Tommie buried his face in her boobs. It was a sight.

The captain's special night continued when Sheila was replaced by Charlene. Charlene knelt in front of Tommie taking his cock with her hands and mouth. She slurped the remains of his cum and Sheila's juices from his dick and he was in heaven for the second time. She mounted him reverse cowgirl style rising and falling very slowly eliciting low moans. After her dirty dancing and watching Sheila, she was very turned on. She impaled herself on his dick. He dug his fingers into her butt cheeks, pulling her as close and deep as possible Their guttural moans rose to a crescendo and it was something to see and hear when each of them got lost within each other.

Sheila, after servicing Tommie so well got on the table and danced for Adam who was ready to fuck anyone he could. His dick was at full attention when Audra and Sheila sat next to him and began double teaming him with their hands and mouth. After ten minutes of sucking, he invited them into his cabin requiring each woman to present their dripping pussies to him. At that point the door closed, and we could only imagine how much carnal pleasure they enjoyed.

Things weren't quite winding down on deck. Ike and Charlene decided that they might enjoy the salon table. Ike started by motorboating Charlene's wonderful full breasts. Then, he grabbed a couple of cushions and pushed her back on the table. Charlene was so turned on that she began moaning the moment Ike went down on her. Her moans were replaced by cussing loud enough that I'm sure the boat next to us could hear loud and clear. Ike invited Charlene to put her legs on each of his shoulders so he could do a deep dive on her pussy. Charlene was very beautiful down there. Her slit was three inched long with just a hint of blonde hair. Ike knew how to please his mate. He used both of his hands to spread those lips allowing him full access to her clit and opening. He probed with his finger taking her higher and higher. She came twice before Ike stepped back letting her legs relax. He invited her to stand so he could fuck her from behind. There is only one word for Ike's anatomy at that moment- BIG. His shaft was significant, very thick and likely about seven inches but what stood out were the size of his balls. They were the biggest I've ever seen.

When he entered Charlene from behind, she moaned deeply, bending further over the table. He started pumping her slowly, but he picked up just a little speed and pushed a little harder with each stroke. It wasn't long before his balls slapping against her at the end of each stroke was the loudest thing you could here. She was lost as he pounded into her and against her. He seemed like he could maintain this pace forever, but Charlene begged for him to come with her. She was experiencing wave after wave of orgasms and when he obliged by spewing his seed into her the two of them were locked together as one. Charlene nearly passed out on the table.

Following Ike and Charlene's escape to their cabin, there were only three of us left on deck, Tommie, Jean and I. Jean was crazy horny as she had been sitting on my lap during much of the shenanigans. Tommie's partner, Audra was in the cabin with Adam and Sheila when Ike and Charlene began their show. Jean thought he needed his third pussy of the evening, so she playfully headed for him crawling on her knees. When she reached him, she smiled and whispered, "Your turn, again."

She encircled his cock with her mouth and started swirling her tongue around his cockhead. He grew bigger and bigger as he pushed her down firmly with both hands. Loving this, she swallowed his shaft adding to is pleasure. She had amazing staying power but as Tommie got closer and closer to coming, she moved up from her knees and climbed on top of him. As she slid down his shaft, his head went back, and he wrapped his arms around her butt pulling her as deep as he could. He didn't last too long as she was riding high and slamming low. He moaned that he was about to come, and she came back with, "I want every drop you have, so give it to me captain." He did!

So, I'm the only guy left that hasn't had a partner. My cock was in hand as I watched the antics unfold but I knew Jean or one of the others would take care of my "problem" at some point. It was big and purple and nasty when Jean, after fucking Tommie said, "Hey big boy, I'd like some more."

I said, "Where?"

She headed toward our cabin, and I obediently followed.

New Friends

Two days of fun and fuckery, later, we were ready for the longest sail of the week from Virgin Gorda to Anagada.

Anagada is the only non-volcanic island in the BVI; its origin is coral reef. The sail from Virgin Gorda to it covers about 20 miles and is open "ocean." We set sail at daybreak with a stiff 25 knot breeze from the south that had us skimming along at almost 14 knots. The seas were substantial as we hurled forward with a following sea of 4-6 feet. The conditions had the captain's attention, but we were under control. But that changed when we were about halfway across the expanse. Squalls encircled us; the winds freshened to over 40 knots and the swells were getting close to 10 feet. Tommie admitted later that he was a bit puckered up during the 15-20 "white knuckle" minutes we endured. We reefed the sail to slow the vessel down to gain better control; everyone kept their breakfasts down and the easterlies subside back to the usual 18-25 knots. Anagada is harder to see than the other British Virgin Islands, but it wasn't long before the GPS routing gave us our first glimpse of the island with its reefs.

One of the highlights of a BVI sail is the lobster dinners on Anagada. There are a couple of dive restaurants that specialize in the delicacies, so we made reservations for 7PM. Until then, we explored the beach and its handful of bars. Unfortunately, clothing wasn't optional, so we found ourselves ashore wearing bathing suits even though some were barely loin cloths!

We met lots of locals as well as folks making their way around the islands, like us. Midafternoon we found ourselves throwing back some Caribs at one of the tiki bars in the sand. Several the patrons were dancing to Bob Marley, Kenny Chesney and Jim Buffet. An hour or two into midafternoon, some three couples began to mingle with Jean and me. We learned that they were also enjoying a bare boat and bare-naked cruise on another of the boats out of Tortola. They didn't make reservations for lobster dinners that night, so we invited them to join us for dinner at Potters Landing. Being the horn dog, I am, I hoped that dinner was only the beginning of a very steamy night. We went back to our Cat to shower before dinner.

The eight of us piled into the launch before 7PM and headed over to the dock. It was only a ten-minute ride, but we had to take it easy as we were weighted down, and the chop was getting us wet. Our ladies were dressed just a bit below modest. Charlene had on a lacy see through top and a barely there skirt, Sheila had on a tube top that presented her cleavage for everyone to admire and Jean had on a zipper down top and a set of boy shorts that accentuated her butt's curves.

We got there just a bit ahead of our new friends and settled into our seats at the picnic table. A few minutes later John and Carol, Patrick and Mary and Dale and Suzie shuffled in. All three of the women wore sheer sundresses and, as it turns out nothing more. The guys dressed like guys!

Dinner was excellent. The lobsters and all the fixings were perfect. Conversation flowed freely and after a couple of hours of conversation and flirting it was time to leave. Captain Tommie invited everyone back to Electrify for some more drinks and some 420 gummies for dessert. They looked at each other for just a second and said, "Let's go."

We tied the two launches portside and climbed up the swim platform. Ike and Adam cranked up the toons and the party began. Audra and I shared our gummies with all that wanted them. Ike, Charlene, John and Carol did some very dirty dancing and next thing we knew her dress was pulled over her head. Carol was petite but had an amazing body with all the bumps in all the right places. Charlene lost her clothes as did John and Ike. All the rest of the group followed their lead, and everyone was naked and "not afraid."

As Cheeseburger in Paradise resonated over the sound system, Tommie, Audra, Mary and Pat decided it was time for a swim. They belly flopped off the fantail.

Jean and I were sitting on one of the padded benches alongside Serge and Suzie. Jean left and came back but this time she sat on the end next to Serge leaving me next to Suzie. Suzie was tall, slim but curvaceous Latina goddess that had an amazing butt. Her nipples were long and puffy, and her pussy was expressive as her lips accentuated her very out-front and pronounced clit. I had to have her, I thought.

She wasn't shy as she sidled closer. She wrapped her right hand around my extremely hard and throbbing cock and whispered to me, "I've never held a cock this big before."

I was floating on a nice 420 high and quipped back, "The gummy has you seeing things!" To which she replied, "Oh no, I know big when I see it."

She took me by the hand and had me stand up. I stood up all right and she pushed me back against the table. She slid her hands up my body starting at the hips. She caressed my chest and arms and stopped with both hands encircling my face; we dove into a passionate and very deep kiss that lasted through much of Toby Keith's anthem of I Ain't as Good as I Once Was but I'm as Good Once as I Ever Was. My head was spinning with the effects of the kiss and the THC. By this time her hands had left my face. They were all over my back and rear and mine were squeezing her gorgeous butt cheeks for all they were worth.

Bkat
Bkat
64 Followers
12