Barefoot Huntress Pt. 09

Story Info
Jessica evolves as a performer.
3.9k words
0
1.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

"How fucking hot was that?" Tyla beemed.

"Really fucking hot!" Jessica agreed.

We took that boy apart!"

Do you know how -- fuck, we've just given him a Penthouse Letters experience. Sort of. Disgusting. Worse than that."

"Who cares? His story is going to be believed by how many people, do you think, good-looking as he is? And even still, what's wrong with a fiery sexual experience to just happen? We split him by choice and then left without inviting him. In fact, we declined to share his company for the night. Who cares what significance we are to him--you, I, or both of us together. Its what he is to us! You licked that whole monstrous load off my feet. That was something. That guy can come."

"And you made me tongue it all down off your toes!" We should so be porn stars. We're naturals at what guys want."

"That's a danger of being a walking cliché of a person, or of a person's life. How rich we are in friends, in love, love from women and men. It's so bourgeoisie. Suburban/urban bisexuals that always have each other, no matter whom they fuck. Or why they fuck them?"

"Holy shit. That's a little dark, isn't it? But it does make one feel special in big ways. An open bisexual relationship. The possibilities!"

"Indeed."

They embraced.

"Look, I need to run soon. Sorry to be--you know, seeming like I'm treating you like we treated Daniel."

"What's up, may I ask?

"Friends from college coming into town tonight and meeting at me at this Irish Pub named something Celtic and pretentious and corporate. Old college buds. From before I was in college and for a long time after. Still are friends, really. I guess I just kept them separate most of the time."

***

Jessica turned up last in the arrival of the three friends at the pub. Suzan and Deanna we seated at a hightop with waters in front of them.

"Glad you're finally hear, Jess! We're dying to get into this beer menu!" said a blonde young woman dressed in jean's, cowboy boots, and long bright blonde shouldler length hair. She had a very pretty nose. Suzan.

"Grolsh, please!" Jessica said to the server, a young man of Asian background and medium looks and height.

The sandy-haired tall young women in a red dress named Deanna raised her hand for a high five, that turned into an embrace, which Suzan joined. They were giddy to see each other.

"So, where do we even start? How have you guys been?" Jessica said. "How much have I missed?" she said, meaning it. "Hardly anything. We've held off the catchup, too."

"You guys are the best," Jessica said.

"Who should start?"

Well, it turned out that Deanna some major dance roles, and begged her to come to some and that's she'd get her tickets for free.

Suzan had become a registered massage therapist, and because she was so small (at only five feet), she learned the art that involved the feet mostly in the massage, as the instruments of massage on the rest of the body. Suzan had really hot feet, Jessica could well remember. She's gotten off many times to envisionings of swallowing Suzan's foot, or using it to get off.

Then it came her turn.

Well, what came easily was that she had accepted a role and was currently shooting Growing Sideways. She felt a little bad about revealing such a plum role like that to her friends. What if if they felt outdone by her. Deanna was only dancing with a small company, and here Jessica was starring on one of Showcases biggest, edgiest shows. But that wasn't her biggest worry.

She wondered how it was going to come off that she was polysexual, training for work in a fetishy industry that she was trying to make more so with her foot fetish. Also The only romantic foundation her life was ever going to need might be with Kyla. How was that going to go over? Lots of tedious explanation.

Is that what she should say? "You guys aren't going to believe this but shortly before I got the role on Growing Sideways, I joined a pro-wrestling promotion here in town. One of the bigger ones.

"Oh, my god," Suzan said. Real WWE-type stuff?"

"Absolutely, but it's indie, so the audiences are miniscule compared to the WWE shows."

"What sort of character do you play?" Suzan asked?

"I'm a villainous foot fetish-focussed wrestler who used her bare feet all over her opponents. Walking on them, stepping on their face, putting my feet in their mouths--you name it. If I can think of a humiliating way to use my bare feet on my opponent, that's what I'll do."

Jessica let that set in for a half-minute or so. She felt completely unprepared for what either friend was going to say to this?

"Holy fuck," came from Deanne, not unsmiling.

"Holy fucking shit!" said Suzan. So it's like foot fetish pro wrestling?"

"No, it's totally normal pro wrestling, but my character or style involves me going barefoot instead of wearing boots and using my feet to use wrestling moves on my opponents or otherwise just humiliate them. For example, usually a wrestler covers another wrestler by binding their limbs and laying over top of them for the three count. I simply stand on my opponent, one foot between their breasts and the other right on their face. The best way you can think of it is that I wrestle normally, but interject a lot of foot-oriented moves created to humiliate my opponent. It's all part of my villainess persona. Some women pull hair and gouge eyes, I stand on faces."

"That should be compelling for you. You do have good-looking feet," Deanne said. "But will there be any problem with your doing a pro-wrestling role while also doing a serious role for a major Bravo show?"

"I'm hoping it won't come up. Wrestling really isn't much known about outside of wrestling circles. It's pretty insular."

"Hope so, for your sake," Deanne said.

"Me, too. But I've decided to run with both."

"I love this foot fetish angle your character has. Does she ever make her opponents kiss her feet or suck her toes in front of the audience? That would be really hot, and outrageous!"

"I'm working on that slowly with my promoter. But she's been pretty good so far about letting me stand on her face."

"Wow, that's hot all by itself."

Deanna looked skeptical. "How many of these other wrestlers do you think you'll be able to convince to let you put your foot into their mouths as part of a mainstream pro-wrestling event?"

"I think it has to do with whether I can make a good enough sale of the move to the promoter and the wrester who's taking my foot in her mouth. The way I've thought of explaining it to them both is that after kicking my opponent's stomach repeatedly and she's had the wind knocked out of her completely, it wouldn't be hard to dart my foot into her mouth and push it so far to the back of her throat that it's hard to bite foot. In other words, if it's realistic, it can be a strong sell. Besides, wrestling is always looking for wresters with new gimmicks and wrestling styles, so mine has been welcome so far, but not feet in the mouth just yet. I'm hoping."

"Well, I think you've topped the three of us with what's new since graduating university," Deanne said," I just hope you know what you're doing."

"Can we come and watch you wrestle? We're here in town for a few days," Suzan asked.

"This Friday I'm wrestling on a small card against a wrestler I don't know much about, but apparently she goes barefoot as well and is known for using her feet."

"How will that go over with you?"

"We'll, I am a little jealous of my act and concept, but maybe there's room in the promotion for two foot-fetish wrestlers. And if two people are doing it, it might actually push the norms of pro wrestling toward fetish a little more than those norms have been pushed in a while. So, I'm taking the attitude that it's a good thing. Even if every now and then I have to get my face stepped on or have to lick someone's toes."

"I can't wait to watch you wrestler," Suzan said. You've got really sexy feet. I want a foot-licking!"

"I'll do what I can, but no promises."

***

Thursday morning, Jessica and Kyla were at Labyrinth for a morning shift, which was a pretty busy shift for brunch. Jessica was off at three and would be thinking carefully about how she would pitch her match sequences to Steph and the new wrestler they had in. She was named Sarah and would be wrestling her Friday evening.

As Jessica passed the sign-inn table Steph always sat at, she hailed her, "Hey, Barefoot Girl, tonight you're wrestling Sarah. She's a barefooter as well, and she uses her feet the way you do. She's quite a bit more experienced so we three will talk about how the match will go down, okay?"

"Okay," Jessica said, feeling a little worried. As she walked past the desk to the chairs and mats on which the wrestlers sat, she saw Sarah, or who must have been Sarah. She was almost six feet tall, blonde, with her hair tied back in two pigtails, and wore a bikini top, black spandex shorts, and long, shapely bare legs and feet. She was attractive, reminding Jessica of Cate Blantchett. Her feet were sexy as well--narrow, long feet, medium length toes, nails painted a blood red, medium height arches. Jessica actually felt something just looking at her. It was a mild arousal and desire to see her use her feet on an opponent. She wondered what kind of footprint her foot would leave on some woman's back.

The wrestling show started at 8pm, and the wrestlers were working out their matches and sequences in the three hours or so before the first bell rang. Steph walked Jessica over to Sarah. "Hi, Sarah. Meet Jessica. She's been one of our best newbies. Jessica, Sarah is coming in from Thunder Promotions in Hamilton, where she'd been wrestling for two years and developing her barefoot routines that remind me very much of yours."

Sarah extended her hand and Jessica took it, both exchanging firm but not hostile grips.

"I'll let you two get acquainted and then I'll come and work with your match tonight!"

"I feel like you should be the one to start," Jessica said. "You have way more experience."

"Well, okay, the basics of my style is bare feet and putting them to use with kicks, stomps, foot grinds on the face and body... that sort of thing. I've gotten my sequences so well worked out that one foot move flows right into another."

"That's me as well. I love to use my feet and feel my opponent under my soles."

"Hmmm. For me, it was more an extension of my savate classes that involves almost entirely foot attacks. It's a big fetish for me--I find it kinky standing on my opponents."

"So how do we mix our foot sequences into one another?"

"I'm hoping that's what Steph will help us out with."

Steph returned to the two of them and brought them both into the ring. "Okay, I'm imagining that lot of the match calling will be Sarah, because she's had so much more experience. She'll be comfortable calling a nine-minute match, whereas Jessica, you've only had experience calling matches of five minutes max. Is that okay with the both of you?

"Sure," Jessica thought. But she worried about the show her friends Suzan and Deanna were going to make of her getting walked all over like a carpet and kicked like a soccer ball potentially with Sarah calling her match.

"Sure," Sarah said, and don't worry about any friends or family you have in the audience. I can make sure that the match is pretty even without each of us using the same moves. There's just one move I always use that's a little embarrassing--I push my foot as far into your mouth as I can."

"Oh, my god. That's the move I was hoping would become my signature move!"

"It's awesome isn't it? How does yours work exactly?"

"I imagined I'd get my opponent into the corner sitting down, maybe after standing on her shoulders and throat for a bit, and then put my entire foot into my opponent's mouth as deeply as I can and then pull back and forth like I'm sawing the corners of her mouth with my foot, sort of giving the impression that I'm driving my toes into the back of her throat to gag her with my foot. To make a long story short, it's a foot gag."

"I couldn't have put it better myself. That's how I see it. Pummeling the back of my opponent's throat with the tips of my toes."

"Right!"

"Wow, we should be a tag team focused on all foot moves!"

"I'd agree, but with two of us working different towns and events and using this move, we might have the effect of making some new unusual moves enter the vocabulary of wrestling moves without having to be fetish oriented."

"I hadn't thought of that. But I'm pretty bold about my feet. I've already had my foot in five partners' mouths repeatedly in matches."

"What was the reaction like from the crowd?"

"Lots of silence. Lots of silence. A few "Oh, gross"es and a few "yeah!"s, but mostly I find that when people see something new and edgy, their response is silence and intense observation--like they can't believe what they're seeing."

"Fascinating. Do you mind if I use the foot-in-mouth move with you?"

"Sure. And so you know, I get regular pedicures and always wash my feet before a match."

"So do I."

"Perfect. We're going to get along great. I'm ready to start with some sequences.

Steph got them both in the ring. Sarah wore no toenail paint, but her their shape was lovely, and her toes were medium length with her knuckled only just visible, making her toes not skinny, but not fleshy either. She looked like she was about a size 6, about right for her five foot eight height.

Steph gave some general pointers and aimed the match in the direction of a heel versus heel match--two rule breakers wrestling each other. That involved a lot of back and forth, which Sarah would be signaling with her hands and speaking aloud at a volume no one could hear or otherwise make anything of during their match.

Sarah locked up with Jessica and pulled her over into and arm drag leaving Jessica prone on the mat. Sarah followed up with an arm stretcher, grasping Jessica's arm and planting her one foot in her armpit, and the other foot into the side of her face. To set the tone of the heel-versus-heel match, Sarah used her left foot to reach over Jessica's face and rub the sole of her foot over her lips back and forth; Jessica sold it as a humiliating move rather than a painful move by slapping the canvass hard with her free hand in anger. Sarah kept rubbing her lips with the ball of her foot, and Jessica noticed what a pleasant softnesss and coolness Sarah's foot had. She felt the slightest arousal. Just as she registered the pleasant feeling on her lips, Sarah moved both her feet and covered Jessica's nostrils with her left foot sole as she plugged her mouth deeply with the edge of her right foot, blocking her breathing.

Jessica decided to play this as both a humiliating move but also a move that kept her from breathing and which she had to release herself from before she could think of escaping her position on the mat. Sarah smiled a sadistic smile as she blocked Jessica's nostrils and mouth with her feet and Jessica reached for Sarah's right heel and struggled to remove the outer edge of her foot from deep within her mouth. Jessica pulled Sarah's right foot away from her lips and yelled, "Screw you, bitch!" at Sarah. No sooner has she removed Sarah's right foot than Sarah plugged the inside edge of her foot into her mouth, sealing her mouth completely shut. Jessica pulled Sarah's right foot out of her mouth again, leaving as she had the first time, a seal of saliva on the edge of Sarah's foot. She wondered if Sarah was turned on by the feeling of her spit on her feet.

This time Jessica rolled herself over and towards Sarah, avoiding being trapped by her feet. Sarah withdrew her feet in tight, put them against Jessica's breasts, and pushed her backwards hard enough to send her almost to the far corner. Sarah was the first to her feet and seized Jessica by her curly locks and drove her face into the turnbuckle stunning her.

"Good, good," Steph said, following the action. Jessica, you're doing a great job of interpreting how to play the moves coming at you. The action continued for another few moves against Jessica, then Sarah signaled a reversal. Jessica grabbed Sarah's pigtails and pulled her around into the corner and kneed her several times into the stomach. That collapsed Sarah to the mat where she sat against the turnbuckles. Jessica decided why not use the move now, and put her toes on top of Sarah's bottom lips and teeth, and Sarah opened up for her. Jessica had to strain a little which probably hurt Sarah some, but managed to get her bare foot all the way into Sarah's mouth. She pushed, and pushed, and managed to get her foot about halfway into Sarah's mouth. She could feet the wet roof of Sarah's mouth with her toes and the very back of Sarah's throat with the very tips of her toes.

Sarah had managed the despicable deed of pushing her foot halways down Sarah's throat--but now came the theatrics. What should the two wrestlers make this look like?

Jessica noticed how intently Steph was watching the two wrestlers. Jessica slid her foot backwards a couple of inches, then thrust it forward again twice as hard. Sarah grasped Jessica's bare heel and pulled on it, trying to remove the foot. Jessica allowed her foot to move two inches from Sarah's mouth once again, but then thrust it back in hard. Sarah leaned forward and choked on Jessica's toes, or at least feigned doing so, and Sarah let her foot fall out of Sarah's mouth.

"Awesome, guys!" Steph said. "Go for another one."

Jessica went through the difficult process of squeezing her size eight foot all the way into Sarah's mouth again, and she noticed that tears were running down Sarah's eyes. She went through another round of back and forth with her foot shunting backwards and then forwards hard against the back of Sarah's throat. Sarah gagged again, and Jessica let Sarah spit her foot out, drenched in spit and trailing lines of saliva from her bottom lip.

"You guys are really getting the hang of a heel versus heel matchup. Good work," Steph said.

"You've got sexy feet," Sarah said to Jessica. "Could you feel me licking the bottom of your foot?"

"Actually, no. I was to focused on getting my foot deep enough to look like I could be gagging you."

"Well, it was a turn on licking your sole. I think this foot work is going to be a lot of fun for both of us. I can't wait to get my size eight in your mouth!"

Jessica continued to improvise new and repeat old responses to taking kicks, punches, chokes, body slams, dropkicks, and of course, having her tits and face walked on. And when it was her turn to lead to offense of a sequence, she experimented with all kinds of moves. She got lots of practice in laying stomps on the face of her opponent without really hurting them by just using the soft part of the foot on the forehead. She practiced running kicks at a kneeling Sarah by aiming the ball of her foot at her lower law, Sarah rolling with the kick to make it look like she had been kicked hard enough to have had her head rotated forward.

And each wrestler found they pushed each other to develop new creative moves. Sarah used face-washes on Jessica in which she pressed her foot into Jessica's face, then quickly shoved her face sideways, scraping her foot along her face as she did so. But the innovation came when Sarah started to begin the face was at Jessica's hairline and scrub her barefoot directly down her face, finishing with her toes raking Jessica's chin. And as the two developed more moves and responses, fine-tuning each, they soon had developed a nine-minute match that Steph was sure would delight fans with the brutality of the moves.

"You guys have not only come up with some great new moves, but you've found ways to sell the moves with your responses, too. Your match is going to be great. It'll be the second from the top of the card."

12