Barely Paralegal Ch. 03

Story Info
An 18-yo struggles to control himself during his first time.
10.7k words
4.71
28.2k
16

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
story442
story442
252 Followers

Chapter 03 - A Lot To Learn

What a great start to this Friday. Seriously.

I woke up feeling pretty dejected after discovering that obnoxious note from my brother, Tyler. I was paranoid that I had done something wrong when Linda and I were alone yesterday, even though I basically wasn't in control of anything. And for a moment when Mark and his wife sat me down to talk, I thought I might get fired.

But now? I'm on cloud nine. I have confirmation that my boss's 50-year-old wife must REALLY find me attractive because not only does she want to have sex with me, but they're willing to pay me for it! I still don't know whether today's going to be the big day or not, but it sure seems like it's just a question of when, and no longer if, it will happen. Although, I really hope something does happen today so I don't have to spend the entire weekend consumed with anticipation.

After our group chat and subsequent handshaking to solidify our new working arrangement, Linda actually went upstairs and hasn't been back down since. That was probably an hour ago, and I've just been working away reviewing a patent describing a testing process for medical equipment. I know that sounds ridiculously boring, but at least now I know I have a whole other side to my internship that is certain to be anything but.

"Oh hey, before I forget..." Mark says to me while getting up out of his chair. "This is to cover the extra for today." He says as he hands me a few dollar bills folded in half. I take them and at first glance it appears to be four $20 bills. He then clarifies, "I had already submitted your paystub for this week in my accounting software, but I'll update it in time for next week so you'll start seeing the new amount on next Friday's deposit."

"Oh thanks!" I respond, as I'm still blown away by the fact that they ended up giving me a raise, even though in my mind I was ready to agree to the plan without any bump in pay.

"Ha, it's funny." Mark says before continuing, "I'm always super against any sort of under-the-table payments, so even giving you this $80 in cash feels a little weird." He then laughs and adds with a smile, "So don't mention it to the IRS."

I laugh myself and say, "I definitely won't."

But then Mark pauses and actually gets more of a serious look on his face. He then says, "All joking aside though, I think it's important that we keep this whole arrangement just between the three of us. Obviously, I don't think it would be a good idea to tell your parents..."

As soon as he says this I can't help but interrupt and stress, "Oh I would never in a million years think to tell them."

Mark smiles, and continues, "Yeah, Rick and Carla are very nice, don't get me wrong, but I think they're just very different people than we are and wouldn't understand."

I can't help but wonder, is he including me when he said 'we' there? Or was he just talking about him and Linda? Oh well, it's not a big deal. I'm just curious if he's suggesting I'm very different from my parents, and that I'm somehow one of them now.

"But also..." he then continues. "It's important not to tell any of your friends about this either, even though you might REALLY want to."

I nod my head in understanding. Mark then concludes, "it's just that if word got out, it could complicate a lot of things. You know?"

"Yeah, understood." I answer, to confirm I do grasp how important my discretion is here.

Chatting with Mark right now just reinforces how amazingly comfortable I feel when I'm talking with him. When I was with his wife yesterday up in their bedroom, I struggled to get even basic sentences out coherently. I'm sure part of the issue was I was completely naked, but regardless, down here in the basement with Mark, I find I'm actually able to ask the questions on my mind.

"So whose idea was it to have me work for Linda, yours or hers?" I ask him, and as I say the word 'work' I add a set of air quotes with my fingers.

"Ah, good question..." Mark responds. "I actually was the one who suggested it last night after she gave me the recap of what you guys did."

I'm a little surprised by this, but then again part of it is I still struggle to comprehend Mark's perspective and how he's able to be so comfortable with his wife cheating on him. Mark then adds some new information, "To be honest though, Linda has been talking non-stop about you since even last week. She's been pressing me for info like whether or not you had mentioned a girlfriend... you know, that kind of stuff."

"She was talking about me like that my first week here?" I ask.

"Mmmmm-hmmph." Mark answers while nodding his head. "It was kind of her prodding that led me to bring up the topic of sex a couple days ago. I figured I'd feel out the waters a little... if you know what I mean." Mark says with a smile.

Now it's starting to make more sense to me. Looking back, it seemed very odd at the time for Mark to bring up their barely legal fetishes when he did, but now I see that he (or they) had a plan in mind when doing so. It also makes me realize that Linda must REALLY have a thing for me? Like beyond just the fact that I'm 18 years old, but specifically ME? That's pretty cool to think about.

Mark then continues, "But anyway, regarding last night. Linda was just raving about how sexy you were, and she asked if she could borrow you again today, and that's when I suggested that we make this a whole thing. If you're making her THAT happy, then I wanted to give her as much time with you as she wants." Mark then realizes he should clarify, and adds, "Assuming you were ok with that too, of course."

As Mark finishes that sentence, he kind of trails off and it's quite apparent that something behind me catches his attention. I turn around to see what's so distracting, and holy fuck, Linda is casually walking down the stairs to the basement and she is completely and absolutely naked. Oh my god, this is it.

The first thing I notice is her boobs. They're of course big, and they're subtly bouncing around with each step she takes down the stairs. I had been so curious to know what Linda's nipples would look like, and now I can see she has large, light pink areolas. They're the sort of nipples that hardly have any length to the protruding part, but make up for it with sheer surface area. Her tits look even bigger naked than they do covered, but I'm sure part of that is because they're now hanging down free and loose rather than being held in with a bra.

Below her breasts I can see her bare stomach, which looks soft, pale, and smooth with a little pudge around the sides. Her body definitely contours in at the waist, albeit with a few small rolls, before curving back out significantly at the hips. I could've told you she wasn't a fitness buff by any means, but her naked figure is probably more flattering than I was expecting.

Any finally, I get my first glimpse of Linda's pussy. I immediately notice that she has pubic hair, and that it's quite a bit darker in color than the hair on her head. It's not a huge difference, but maybe that means she dyes her hair? Regardless, as she gets to the bottom of the steps I'm full-on staring at Linda's crotch. She has a neatly shaped patch of hair right above her vagina that still leaves the lips of her pussy visible. I'm thinking she must shave around her lips because otherwise they wouldn't naturally be that bare. She has a cute, little camel toe that's fully on display from the front, without any sign of meaty lips spilling out that I'll sometimes see in porn. Oh god her pussy looks so amazing from afar, I can't even imagine what it would be like to inspect up close and spread open.

I'm now completely transfixed by Linda's naked body walking towards Mark and me. So much so that I get jolted by the sound of her voice actually saying something.

"Here are your waters, gentlemen." She says, and holy shit this whole time she was walking towards us I didn't even realize she was carrying two glasses of water in her hands!

She heads over to Mark's desk first, and places his glass down while the two of them exchange a mischievous, knowing glance. They're both grinning ear to ear as if this whole scene unfolding is greatly entertaining to them. Linda then turns and slowly starts walking over to my desk, while still carrying the second glass of water. I swivel my chair out so I'm now sitting and facing her with both feet on the ground. We're staring at each other as she slowly walks over, and once she gets to my desk, she gently places my water down next to my keyboard without breaking eye contact.

My heart is racing. I'm less than two feet away from a completely naked woman, and as badly as I want to just look her up and down and take in every visual detail up close, I hold strong and keep my head up and my eyes locked on hers. With her hands free from carrying our refreshments, Linda shuffles forward, places both her hands on my head, runs her fingers through my hair, straddles my pressed together legs, and then sits down on my lap. There's a naked fucking woman sitting on me, and if that's not crazy enough on its own, her husband is watching intently from just a few feet away.

I instantly feel Linda's full weight on my thighs and knees. She's not petite, so I'm guessing she weighs around 175 lbs. or so. But now that she's sitting on me and running her hands through my hair, all bets are off on trying not to look at her body. I immediate look down and see her wonderful tits hanging inches below my face, and they're so close I can see each individual bump on her areloas. I can see a criss-cross of faint veins both above and to the sides of her nipples that help reinforce the idea that these are genuine real boobs and not some airbrushed porn pictorial.

Beneath her tits I see a couple rolls of her stomach that are inevitable for someone in a sitting position like this, but on the middle roll I can see her cute bellybutton showing itself off. And below Linda's stomach is the patch of pubic hair, which now that I'm viewing it up close, I can see is meticulously maintained with sharp right corners and perfectly bald skin beyond that. Below her pubes, I'm close enough that I can clearly see a protruding hood that must be hiding her clitoris. I've long been fascinated with that magical little button, as I've spent countless hours watching instructional cunnilingus videos online, and I know how important that part of the female anatomy can be to a woman's pleasure.

As exciting as seeing Linda's clit is, the vertical slit underneath looks even more appealing, because it's absolutely gorgeous. She has these soft, puffy, hairless lips that look shockingly innocent for such a mature woman of her age. As my eyes make their journey down Linda's naked body, these pussy lips are the final stop, but oh boy did I save the best for last. I now find myself helplessly staring at them right in front of me, completely enthralled with how delicately sexy they must be to touch and taste. Suffice to say, I'm absolutely mesmerized by Linda's vagina literally falling into my lap.

And while I'm unabashedly staring at Linda'a most intimate body parts, my arms continue to hang uselessly to the sides of my body, as I'm still way too shy to start examining her with my hands. That's all about to change though, as I'm sure my obsessive gawking at her vagina doesn't go unnoticed, and she's happy to push things further along.

I feel one of Linda's fingers on the bottom of my chin, as she gently lifts my head to avert my gaze from her crotch and back up to her face. Once we make eye contact, she wastes no time in reaching down and taking my right hand and holds it in front of her, between our two chests. She keeps it there just long enough to turn it over so my palm is facing up, before pushing it lower until it's right in front of her vagina. Finally, she pulls it forward forcing my fingers to make contact with her pussy lips.

What an unbelievable feeling. It's the softest and most pleasant part of another human body I've ever felt. With my four fingers extended, they all make contact with her lips, and my middle two push forward, breaking through the dry exterior of her outer folds and into the noticeably moist interior. It's as if I've crossed a threshold and entered an entirely different world, as I'm actually feeling a real life vagina. And holy shit, is it wet.

I now stare down at her crotch and move my fingers around the inside of her pussy, and while I can't see it, I can clearly feel a discernible hole leading up inside her. My instincts take over and I can't help but move my hand even closer so I can bend my middle finger and extend it up and inside her vagina. I push my longest finger as far inside as it'll go, and I soon realize that her vagina is deeper than I can reach. Inside her canal though, it's warm, wet, bumpy, and really fucking amazing.

After just a moment or two of exploring her pussy, I feel the soft but forceful touch of Linda's hand lifting my chin back up to her again. And as we make eye contact with her still sitting on my lap and my middle finger still plunged inside her, she says, "Should we get comfortable down here or should we go upstairs?"

My initial instinct is that I want to 'get comfortable', which I assume means get naked with her, as soon as humanly possible. But then I consider there might be a second question at hand here, and that is, do I want to get naked down here in front of her husband, or would I prefer to do whatever we're going to do on our own without him? If that's the question she's actually asking, then it's a no-brainer that I would prefer Mark not be with us, for countless reasons.

"Can we go upstairs?" I ask.

"Of course!" Linda happily answers, and as she says that, she immediately lifts herself off my lap, leaving my extended middle finger behind and exposed. I can't help but stare at this finger now covered in this middle-aged woman's pussy juice. It's wet enough that I can even feel the coolness coming from the slight evaporation taking place with it in the open air. But really what I'm thinking about is what my finger must taste like. Surely, some of her flavor must've transferred over to this finger, and one simple suck is all it would take for me to get my first ever taste of vagina. I'm dying to know, but with Linda waiting for me to accompany her upstairs and with Mark almost certainly watching, I figure I can wait a few more seconds before sampling any of Linda's precious juices off my middle digit.

As Linda and I walk towards the stairs to go up, she extends her hand. I give her my left hand (the non-pussy juice one) and we start ascending to the main floor. As she's leading me up with her back towards me, I figure I can finally sneak a taste, so I bring my right hand up towards my face. And oh boy is it fragrant. I haven't even tasted it yet, but the smell is so apparent that I decide to hold off on sucking and instead place it right up to my nostrils and try to take as silent an inhale as possible.

So that's what pussy smells like. It certainly doesn't smell like fish, like I had been so paranoid about, but to be honest I don't know how to describe it. Maybe it smells a little bit like sweat? But not B.O. It's indescribable really, and while I probably wouldn't define the actual smell as either good or bad, I absolutely love the fact that I am smelling a woman's vagina. The novelty of it far exceeds the actual smell of it, that's for sure.

Another quick whiff, and then I follow by actually sticking it in my mouth. Oh wow, the taste is even more powerful. The first impression I get is it's tangy. Almost sour maybe? And now I can't believe I have actual pussy juice on my tongue. I'd be lying if I said it was the most delicious thing I ever tasted, but there's no doubt it's a huge turn on. After stripping my middle finger of all its flavor, the number one thought going through my mind is that I need to taste her pussy for real. Not using my finger, but using my tongue on her vagina. God, I want that more than anything.

As we make our way to their bedroom, I'm consumed with the thought of eating Linda out. It's almost animalistic how bad I want it. And so when we finally get to her room, and she turns to me totally naked while I'm still completely dressed, and asks me what I would like to do first, I give her the most honest answer posssibe.

"I wanna eat your pussy so bad." I plead to Linda without the slightest shred of dignity or restraint. I'm practically in a panic as I say this.

"Oh wow!" She says with her eyes widening. "I wasn't expecting THAT to be your first priority." And then Linda gets a huge smile on her face as if she was pleasantly surprised by my request. Then she walks over to the bed, hoists herself up over the end to get herself in position, and then opens her legs as wide as can be.

"Go for it." Linda tells me, and I can't believe this moment is finally here. I am mesmerized by the sight of her spread-eagled vagina, so I immediately move up close and take a second to bask in all its glory.

I figure that given her unveiling of herself to me, I should probably compliment her right now, so I tell her, "I love how you shave your pubic hair down there. It's REALLY sexy."

This causes Linda to chuckle. "Oh honey, I could never keep it that neat on my own, I have to get my kitten waxed." She tells me, which is surprising because I didn't realize regular women did that. I also had never heard it called a 'kitten' before, but I guess that makes sense too. And then Linda adds with a smile, "But I'm glad you like it."

The truth is I didn't just like it, I LOVED it. I mean, here was this woman lying on her back with big, beautiful, round, soft tits just waiting for me to grab and lick, and I couldn't have cared less about her boobs. And that was because there was a real life vagina just waiting for me to explore, and nothing was going to be able to compete with that. This view into her inner anatomy is so beautiful, and looks so delicious, and it's so mesmerizing, that part of me is helpless to do anything other than stand and stare at it. But then a different part of me, a more instinctual and impulsive part of me decides to take over, and before I even know what's happening, I find myself rushing in to get my tongue onto her red, wet, opening as fast as I possibly can.

The moment of contact is pure bliss. That tangy preview I got from my finger is nothing compared to the tidal wave of flavor I get from having my tongue practically inside her vaginal canal. I lick and lick and lick. From the little V-shaped bottom of her pussy, all the way to the top where I think her clit is. I lick it all, but most of all I use my tongue to feel and taste the lower-middle part where I can see the opening my finger had been exploring a few moments ago. This hole seems to have the biggest concentration of flavor, so I'm content focusing my efforts in there.

"Oh my god." Linda says, sounding legitimately surprised, as she takes her hands and places them on my head. "You REALLY wanted to lick my pussy, didn't you?" And then as I continue to lick furiously, she adds, "Oh my... look at you go."

I'm absolutely enjoying every second of this experience, even though it's clear as day that I don't have the slightest idea what I'm doing. I'm basically just licking for my own benefit right now, as if my only goal is to taste and consume as much of her as possible. And while Linda seems both surprised and impressed with my effort level, I don't get the impression I'm giving her an orgasm or anything. This becomes crystal clear once she uses her hands to gently pull my head up and say, "Would you like me to give you some tips?"

Normally, I might feel self-conscious in a situation like this, but I'm so ecstatic to get a lesson in pussy eating that I gladly jump at the opportunity to learn.

story442
story442
252 Followers