Bargaining Power

Story Info
A lesson in how to deal with lawyers.
1.7k words
4.53
7.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat at the long wooden desk and watched my lawyer do her magic. With her jacket draped on the back of her chair, she leaned forward in her white silk blouse to probe her witness.

"Mr. Dutton, then how can you be certain the files were taken by my client?"

"I can't be sure, but I ---"

"It sounds like the answer is no, yet you terminated my client's contract and refused to pay the balance due."

The opposing council gestured for a moment and conferred with their client. The opposing council gestured to the judge presiding over the mediation.

"Your honor, we would like to recess to discuss a settlement in this matter."

"Granted, we will meet here tomorrow at 9AM."

------------------

"Lily, that was amazing." I said to my attorney as we entered her office.

"You can expect at least the remainder of you contract, perhaps a bit more." She replied as she closed the door behind us.

"Now sit down and we can discuss the next steps." Never to be one to shy too much from business she sat down in one of the guest chairs in front of her desk. Her motions were fluid as she sat down, adjusting her pencil skirt and crossing her legs.

"Sit" she said again as I flustered wondering why she wasn't behind her desk.

I quickly sat down next to her. I couldn't help but notice her stocking clad legs and subtle hint of perfume. It was intoxicating.

"Thank you. Now I have a couple of videos to show you as we proceed to close out this case. Sit back and enjoy."

The first video was a CCTV feed of the server room at Mr. Dutton's factory. It was damning. It was the deleted feed and showed me accessing and deleting the company files at the center of the legal dispute. "I can explain--" I started before being interrupted.

"Honey, don't worry, I figured it out. When this was sent to me, I was disappointed as it meant we would surely lose the case. Under normal circumstances, I'd have no choice but to provide this evidence to the other side. Fortunately, there was a note informing me to check my own CCTV footage, and a new solution came to mind."

She started another video on her laptop. It was her office. I scanned the room and discovered there was in fact a camera on the bookshelf at the vantage point I was seeing. It was blinking red recording. My heart skipped a beat as I saw Lily and I enter her office on the computer. The timestamp read last week.

"Anything you'd like to say?" Lily inquired as I sat in silence.

The video continued on through our meeting, without audio, as I counted down the minutes. Lily's gaze was burning me as I knew what was about to happen.

In the video, her assistant Tara walked in. Lily stepped up and left her office leaving me sitting there alone. In the video I looked around, glancing at the bookshelf, as the minutes went by. At the edge of her bookshelf was a wardrobe, unlocked, I opened it to peak inside.

Squirming in my seat I watched myself touch her extra blouses. It seemed to innocent at the time, but I realized I was done for.

"I'm sorry, Lily, really, I just liked the feel --- Please stop the video" I pleaded.

She sat silent as the video continued. In it, I opened a drawer in the wardrobe and pulled out a pair of panties. I still remember my heart racing as I touched them. Despite knowing better, I felt myself getting slightly aroused remembering.

In what seemed like an eternity, Lily closed the laptop lid. Taping it with her well manicured nails, she began to speak:

"Now for as many questions as that video raises..." she lets her voice drift off, "I am curious as to where my panties ended up."

"What are you going to do with these videos?"

"You should answer my question first."

I shifted in my seat again.

"Michael. Stand up. Face the window."

I did as I was told. Lily reached around and unfastened my pants and let them fall to the ground exposing my panty clad rear.

"As I suspected. Now sit."

I scouted back to the seat and sat down. The satiny panties with lace trim provided more coverage in the rear than the front. Feeling exposed I crossed my legs to provide a modicum of privacy.

"Very good. Now about these videos. We really can't have you knowing I withheld evidence, I could be disbarred. We really need to trust each other if we don't walk away from this case, and frankly I don't see trusting a... panty thief"

Having the payout so close and then vanish was aggravating to say the least. More was the hatred I felt for letting myself get so carried away. Some months ago I had won a free evaluation of "fetish of the month club" premium subscription to one of my favorite porn services. The first month included premium content on oral sex and was amazing. HD and VR videos of every oral sex scene you could imagine. I started with girls on guys, but ended up exploring girl on girl and eventually even guy on guy. I consumed an unhealthy amount of content but had never had as much fun looking at porn.

This 2nd month was a fetish I hadn't heard of called 'sissy'. The videos were as high quality as the 1st month. The only difference was instead of an endless stream of oral sex, the playlists were mixed with videos encouraging crossdressing and acting girly. I was only part of the way through the month's content but had let my "new fetish" get out of control. Ashamed I began to speak before being interrupted by Lily:

"There is a way we can proceed like none of this happened, but you have to decide now, else I will send the 1st video to the opposing council and the 2nd video to the local police."

"No. Anything. Please."

"Excellent."

Lily instructed me to undress. She put her arm around my waist and guided me to her wardrobe. Opening it I saw a new collection of clothes. She grabbed a dark red dress. In a drawer she pulled out a bra, placing both on her desk.

"This bra matches your panties."

I felt like I was in a trance as I raised my arms and she wrapped the bra around my torso. Opening a desk drawer, she pulled out two silicon breast forms. Placing them in the cups, she commented on my nearly hairless body.

I lied and told her I was a swimmer. Truth was, after stealing and putting on her panties a week prior, I couldn't access content on my new porn service. The site claimed it was working on the issues, but only had text content to enjoy. The content included random challenges, which included shaving body hair and secretly wearing panties. She grabbed some black pantyhose and told me to sit down. Showing me how to roll the legs, she pulled them up my left leg and I did my right as she looked on approvingly. I stood up and tugged the pantyhose up to my waist feeling them flatten and smooth my body.

She took the dress and slipped it over my head as I raised my arms. It was form fitting and and slid down to my body. I looked down to see the dress end midway to my knee as I heard the back zipper getting closed.

"Almost done." She said as she got out some makeup and touched up my face. "It does seem like you are enjoying yourself, though." She said pointing out a slight wet spot on the dress near my crotch. "Good thing I have a good dry cleaner."

Lastly she crowned my head with a light brown wig and had me step into some black pumps. Opening the wardrobe once more exposing a full length mirror I saw the results. I looked like a cross between a cocktail waitress and legal secretary. As she commanded I turn for her to admire her work, I caught a glimpse of my ass.

"Now I think we are almost squared away." She explained as she guided me back to my seat. She pulled down her skirt exposing her garter and stockings. As I caught a glimpse of her panties I noticed something off. Slipping them off, the mystery was solved as she revealed her cock.

"Surprised?"

Speechless I stared at her cock twitching. I had no idea she was transsexual.

"Did I mention I snipped your browser history? You've been watching so many blow jobs I suspect you are an expert by now," she said as she walked over. Feelings of dread were replaced by excitement and washed out by fear as I knew what was about to happen. I opened my mouth and began worship her cock. Pictures of girls sucking cocks from months of porn flooded my head. I blanked as I reached around her torso and pulled her ass closer. I could feel her cock twitching before it burst filling my mouth with cum.

She pulled her cock out of my mouth and slapped it on both my cheeks as I gazed up at her swallowing her load.

"Hmm. Good work."

I went to her personal rest room to clean up and when I came back out, she was dressed back in her clothes. My clothes however were gone.

"Michelle" she said. "I think that'll suit you."

"What about my clothes?" I asked.

"Oh you can keep them!" Lily said excitedly. "I took the liberty of putting your wallet in here," she explained handing me a small clutch.

I was speechless as she walked to the door to lead me out. Giving me a small kiss on the cheek she said gave me a gentle push on the bum to get me out of her office. As I jolted a bit awkwardly on my heels, her assistant Tara looked up at me, raised an eyebrow, and looked back down at her computer. I held on to the clutch and walked to the elevators to go home.

------------------------------------------------------

Michelle and Lily will return in Part II.