Bargirl Wife Does Big Guy

Story Info
Bargirl picks up customer in the bar in front of hubby.
2.8k words
45.2k
45
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: If you object to prostitution fantasy or cuckolding you may want to skip this one.

*****

My sexy Thai wife, Bambi, is a very fuckable creature. Petite, 5ft1, with a slender brown body built for pleasuring men, she has long straight black hair and a seductive, mischievous air about her. Often, she comes home with a trick picked up in the beer bar where she freelances some weekends. My wife simply loves to fuck sex tourists.

That evening before going to the beer bar, Bambi had spent ages doing her make-up; putting on mascara, blush, eyeliner, powdering her face and brushing her long black hair to look as attractive and desirable as she could for other men. We had arrived at about 11pm when business was just starting to pick up. After we had sat down and ordered drinks with Maya, the mamasan, the girls wandered off to call customers.

Since the patrons already there were obviously taken, my wife had decided to go into the road and call someone off the street. I settled at the counter and ordered another beer. A mere ten minutes had passed when Bambi returned. She was possessively leading a tall muscular hunk by the arm. As they approached, I saw that the guy was quite handsome. With his square jaw, agreeable features, his hair cut short and his casual polo shirt simply bursting with muscles, he seemed to radiate confidence and strength. An athlete or body-builder, I thought. He was leering at Bambi and beaming proudly. She seemed delighted with her catch, too.

Bambi sat him down at the counter close by, so that I could see and hear everything. She loved showing off her guys to me, making me jealous and horny. I watched them flirting out of the corner of my eye. I must admit that I was both interested and excited at the thought of what my wife was doing. After quick introductions where I gleaned that his name was Patrick, Bambi asked him to order her a lady drink. He gladly complied. I watched, my heart racing, as she snuggled up to him.

My little slut struck up conversation with the big guy while I stared at my beer, trying to appear disinterested, whereas in truth I was listening in to their every word and getting more and more aroused and agitated. I watched as she flirted, touched and fawned over the guy. After a few drinks, and a round of pool, I heard her admit:

"When I'm bored with my husband at home, I can come here, get drinks, get farang cock, get real money," said Bambi, staring Patrick in the eyes, her look provocative, her lips curled with shameless desire.

He blushed, and said:

"Nice. And do you get many customers?"

She smiled mischievously, and leaning closer to him, continuing to stare into his eyes, she replied:

"Three or four in one night, but not enough!"

They both laughed salaciously.

"I'm sure you do..." he said.

The fact that I was sitting really near to her in the smoky beer bar when I overheard her comments did not seem to bother her in the slightest. I swallowed hard and my cock stirred in my pants.

Tonight, Bambi was dressed in a skin tight short black Lycra mini-dress that showed off every inch of her petite slender brown body. As usual, she was unfettered by the presence of any unwanted underwear beneath; wearing those high hooker heels many bar girls choose; her face powdered with heavy make-up and her lips painted bright red. Bambi looked just like any other sexy hoe working in the bar. Bambi was wearing the same dirty cum stained clothes she had on the night before. She uses the same dress over and over again to fuck different guys. Very slutty. Her whole body smelt of latex and sex mixed with her cheap perfume. It was very obvious that she was working there and available to service any whore monger for cash.

Her face was flushed with drink and arousal. She leaned up against the stranger and stared him in the eyes provocatively. Her pupils were dilated, her eyes shining.

"I like my guy horny for me," she said, direct.

"I will be big and horny for you. I have a very big cock," he declared, his hand squeezing her thigh hungrily.

Bambi had long black hair cut with a straight fringe that made her look falsely innocent and very desirable, especially when she batted her eyelids at a sex tourist. But it was her wide voluptuous lips that were her sexiest feature. Now, as she looked her prey in the eye, batted her eyelids, her lips quivering briefly with arousal and promise, she laughed briefly, a husky and salacious laugh.

"We will see..." she replied.

I saw the guy pull her close to him. They kissed on the mouth and she rubbed his cock through his pants.

"You're really hot. You'd like a big long farang cock?" said the guy.

"Yeah, I want to feel a big farang cock in my pussy. You can take care of me, darling?" she said, looking at him sideways.

"You will be my bitch?" he responded.

"Yes, darling. I very special horny girl for you," said Bambi.

Usually, Bambi fucks her customers in front of me: The guy pays to fuck her while I watch. I fuck her later, providing she is not too tired or too sore. She gets off seeing my reactions to her behaving like a slut. She wants me to derive indirect and perverse pleasure from condoning and partaking in her lewd behavior. At the same time, through the silence and inaction of my implicit approval, I am effectively sanctioning her obscene actions. Last but not least, the little slut wants to hurt, humiliate and degrade me as her cuckold partner, making me watch silently as she takes her pleasure with another man instead of me. After Bambi introduced me to Patrick and explained my role, the big man nodded and replied:

"Sure, whatever you want, babe."

"I want fuck you," said my wife, stroking the guy's cock.

"Yeah, why not. I love to fuck sexy bar whores. How much is the bar fine?" asked the guy.

His hand was stroking her thigh firmly.

"Short-time is 2,000 baht, long time 5,000. The bar fine is five hundred baht. I'd like to fuck you all night... You want?" suggested Bambi seriously.

She gently touched his face and he blushed briefly. Her little sexy fingers caressed him longingly. She was not wearing her wedding ring... Bambi had complained to me that one customer had noticed the wedding band and refused to fuck her anymore. She had needed to tell him that she had a husband. Since then, she refused to wear the ring at "work". Instead, she explained my presence by saying that I was just a good customer who liked to watch only, playing down my role to remove the hindrance.

"That sounds perfect. Shall we go to my hotel?" he replied.

"Yes," she agreed with a naughty smile.

Bambi likes to be fucked hard and vigorously like a whore. Tonight, she would be in for a treat.

His hotel was a short ride away by Grab taxi. I watched as the big fellow kissed and groped her in the elevator, totally ignoring me. She was flushed and aroused, rubbing his cock through his pants, dying to get his big tool jammed into her wet sleeve. Patrick led her into his room, holding her by the hand as I followed walking behind them. Once inside the room, he poured her a drink and they sat down. She cuddled up to him and he caressed her stockinged leg and flirted with her. He talked about his day. She listened attentively, staring into his eyes, totally captivated by this big handsome giant she was dying to fuck.

My wife was all over him, stroking his cock and nibbling at his ear lobe. There was no doubt in my mind that her pussy was very wet with anticipation.

"You are one sexy little bitch," he said, his hand moving up her thigh, squeezing, caressing. His middle finger stroked her clitoris as he spoke, and she blushed and bit her lower lip. My cock was hard as I saw her manhandled intimately.

She bent over his crotch avidly and unzipped Patrick's pants. I realized that he was going about commando when his big chunky tool instantly popped out, hard and erect, ready to serve. Her eyes went wide with wonder and awe. She looked at his big thick 9-inch cock like a hungry dog contemplating a bone. Her lips quivered briefly with unchaste desire as she reached out and took possession of the manhood. Grabbing hold of the thick tool with one hand, her mouth descended like a bird of prey to hungrily swallow the big fat cock in one go. I saw those lovely red lips wrap themselves tightly around the thick shaft. Her head began to move up and down the tool while her hand squeezed and pumped at the base, sucking her john with practiced expertise.

We both watched her head bob up and down, although be it from a different vantage point. I could see from his face that he was enjoying this immensely, the lucky bastard. But then, who wouldn't? After all, it was my lovely dirty whore wife blowing him. As for myself, there was nothing I liked better than seeing my wife service a horny customer. Her chaste red lips looked as good kissing a man on the mouth as they did wrapped around a stranger's cock. She sucked him hungrily, her lips moving up and down his impressive dick. Her cheeks were puffing and hollowing as she sucked, slurping hungrily ay the tool, taking as much as she could into her small Thai mouth.

Aroused, Patrick grabbed his whore by the head and pushed her down hard onto his cock, shoving it deep into her throat, stuffing her like a turkey at Christmas. She slurped and gagged, but she did not stop sucking desperately. His large girth seemed to destroy her mouth and throat. Even so, the more she sucked him, the more his impressive bone grew. I could see that he was ready to fuck the little whore, and he was in no mood to wait. Instead, Patrick took hold of her by the arm and led her firmly to the bed.

"Darling, your cock is too big for me," she whined, suddenly unsure. She gave me a quick pleading glance.

"No use looking over there, I own your pussy now," he declared, pulling and dragging her across the bed by the legs like a rag doll. Her sexy legs were left hanging over the side of the bed.

"Don't you worry, you will soon stretch apart to take my shape when you get my big cock into that tiny snatch of yours. Your husband won't even recognize your cunt when I've finished with you."

Holding her legs spread open by the ankles, he advanced, pushing his thick cock helmet up against the entrance of her well-used cunt. Shoving his cock forward, he plunged his shaft fully into her juicy hooker-sleeve before beginning to thrust it in and out.

My wife let out an extraordinary groan, a sound of pain mixed with sheer ecstasy, as she was impaled on that big bone. The body builder plunged right deep into her married womb. My cock was stiff in my hands. I froze and involuntarily held my breath. Slowly, the giant moved in and out of her soaked sleeve, pushing apart that tight space, stretching it to accommodate his impressively large tool. I watched and slowly stroked my cock as Bambi let out a loud groan of primeval pleasure each time the guy's cock pulled out, and then slid back into her welcoming thighs. I was enthralled by the spectacle of my lovely wife copulating with this gentle giant. Even so, I must admit that my face betrayed a mixture of conflicted and somewhat wounded feelings. It was with a sensation of happiness mixed with arousal and envy that I watched that man bone and stretch her tight married snatch with his big thick cock, ruining it for me. The distorted expression of sinful pleasure on her face, the loud moans and grunts she let out each time he pumped at her loins, bore witness to her delight and undisguised lust. It was simply amazing, thrilling and tremendously horny to see.

The big man picked up speed, huffing and puffing like a locomotive. Bambi reached under her knees and pulled up her thighs higher so that he could penetrate her married cunt even deeper. Big Patrick grabbed her breasts, squeezed her nipples, and began to pump in and out of her tight wet snatch with force. As his pace grew faster, he held her legs and knees apart to allow his large tool to fully stretch her snatch. He was grunting now as he thrust faster and faster at her cunt. I watched and wanked my cock, my strokes matching his. His body looked like a battering ram, pumping his cock hard at her, fucking her body like a whore. Instead of protesting, my filthy hooker wife was loving every moment of it. I watched as she grunted and clutched onto his ribs. She was even encouraging him to mate with her and cum inside her cunt. I wanked my cock hard as I watched the big guy give her such a well-deserved and vigorous fucking.

Suddenly, he gasped.

"Hmmm..." he grunted. His hips jerked and juddered, delivering a big wad of baby-making cum right deep up her cunt.

Her face tensed and she winced with pain and ecstasy. She sighed with sheer bliss and threw her head sideways, groaning:

"Shit..."

He held his cock in place for a moment, buried deep inside my wife as his juice continued to pump into her womb. Her body slowly relaxed again as the tension left her, totally vanquished and satiated.

Big Patrick pulled out of her slowly, after having humped and boned my wife hard. It was at this very moment that I suddenly realized that he had just screwed her bareback, his cock unsheathed, filling my wanton bitch's hot snatch to the bursting point with his potent seed.

She looked down at her ravaged pussy and smiled at me with guilty pleasure.

As she got up painfully, her body stiff from the pounding she had just received, she looked at me with sinful delight. There was no regret in her eyes.

"He fucks me so good," she said.

I swallowed hard, remaining silent and ashamed. After Bambi had dressed, she kissed her lover, and then thanked him for fucking her so well.

"Here you go," he said, paying her for fucking him. "I will call you soon."

She smiled lustfully and waited.

In the taxi on the way home, I tried to kiss her on the lips, but she pushed me firmly away.

"Not now," she said, irritated.

She was quiet, and not really interested in talking to me. We got back to our place and went straight to the bedroom. I was still very horny from seeing her customer fuck her brains out. I really wanted to fuck her.

As I switched on the light, I could see her clearly for the first time since her trick had used her to satisfy his craving for spicy Thai flesh. Her hair was a mess, her make-up smudged and her lipstick gone from sucking her john's cock. She looked very tired, but her eyes are bright in spite of the bags under them. She threw off her cum-stained crumpled dress and took off her stockings. They had runs in them from the fucking.

I put my arms around her and pulled her up against me. I felt a slight resistance and she winced, her body tender and sore from being used so vigorously. She kissed me weakly, yet at the same time I felt her tongue fucking my mouth. This was something she did not usually do. My wife must still be in whore-mode, I thought, still horny from her previous copulation. As I kissed her, I realized that her mouth, saliva and breath smelt and tasted of other guy's sweaty cocks mixed with saliva and cum. Her eyes sparkled briefly with mischief when she felt me recoil. She pulled me aggressively up against her body, and kissed me even harder on the mouth. Her tongue darted between my lips invasively. She pushed the obscene saliva and juices into my mouth, wanting me to know and taste exactly how she had pleasured a stranger.

"I want to lick you," I sighed, my cock hard as a bone.

I parted her thighs with my hand. What I saw was a mess. She was not too happy as her pussy was sore, bruised and hurt. I love to lick her used pussy, breathe in the taste of her man or fuck her after; however, she was having none of it.

"I will fuck you tomorrow night when I'm recovered," she declared.

I felt horny, frustrated and very disappointed.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Husband Encourages Wife Husband encourages wife to be flirty leading to sharing.in Loving Wives
Boss Seduces My Wife in Front of Me Boss seduces my wife right in front of me.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories