Baring It All Ch. 03

Story Info
Samantha becomes Piggy, and her new life begins.
5.3k words
4.38
40k
19

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saphhia
Saphhia
415 Followers

Mistress took me to the side of the house, finding the garden hose and using it on me. The ice-cold well water was almost more than my body could stand, even with all I had been through. Mistress knew that I was not looking forward to going home. In four days, she had transformed me from a reasonably attractive girl, with long blonde hair and plenty of interested parties, to a sniveling pig. With my newly shaved head and skin caked with filth, I couldn't imagine even the most homely boy being interested in me. I knew I was disgusting. I felt disgusting. And now with my newfound penchant for lesbian pussy, I doubted I could ever go back to anything even closely resembling my old life.

Once I was rinsed of reasonably well, Mistress took me inside. I hadn't been allowed in for two days, and felt more like a farm animal than a girl.

"Samantha. I can't believe how strong you smell even after I hosed you down. Get your ass in the shower and use the razor to shave your head and cunt." She indicated the hallway she had taken me down when I first arrived there. "There's a scrub brush on the shelf. Use it. I don't care if you have to scrub your skin raw, I want you clean and presentable."

I looked at the food on the counter, feeling ever so hungry, but knowing that I was not allowed. Mistress had seen fit to feed me, but my diet was limited to table scraps and whatever I could find outside. Strangely enough, I seemed to have gained weight anyway. The paunch in my belly never having been there before.

I looked at myself in the mirror, and the creature looking back at me bore no resemblance whatsoever to the cute little blonde that had wandered naked into the forest a few days before. I ran my hand over my stubbled head and pussy, knowing that they at least would be dealt with.

The last time I was in here, she had used the clippers on my head, but her instructions were to use the razors, three of which sat new opened and on the edge of the sink. I wet my head and allowed the remaining dirt and filth to slowly dissolve before setting to work with the razor. Part of me wanted to be sick as the razor rasped over my head, reducing the stubble to a glass smooth scalp. I managed to use two razors, having dulled the first one with what remained of my thick blonde hair.

Taking the other razor, I hopped into the shower, the warm water feeling heavenly against my skin, but most especially against my freshly exposed scalp. Reaching through the shower curtain, I grabbed the scrub brush and went to work on my filth-stained skin. I doubted it would even look as pristine as it used to be, but I could at least get it clean. Lastly, I took the razor and with practiced experience, shaved my pussy clean. I had done it so many times, that I knew the curves and folds by heart. It was slick and hairless in a matter of a minute.

With no hair to dry, I was done and dry within a couple of minutes of getting out. As I came back into the kitchen, I found Mistress seated at the small dinette table.

"Well, that's a little better." She sighed, looking me up and down as I came to kneel before her. She ran her hand over my freshly shaven head, enjoying the smooth surface. "I do so like it when a slave follows directions."

I knew she was referring to my having used the razor rather than the clippers when dealing with the state of my head. "Thank you, Mistress."

"Yes. I do like this better than the stubble." She leaned down to sniff at my scalp. "Even smells nice, if I do say so myself." She cleared her throat. "So, my dear Samantha, this is how things are going to go."

She set about explaining just how I was to deal with my affairs back in Boulder. She would, as I had suspected, be coming with me. Fortunately for me, I lived alone, so there would be no awkward encounters with roommates or boyfriends. The unfortunate thing was, I was to be afforded no clothes for the entire time I was back.

It was up to me to figure out just how I was going to accomplish this feat, but seeing as Mistress was allowing me the chance to wrap up my life, I thought myself lucky. By the time we had started, it was already growing dark, and I was more than pleased to be concealed by the cover of night.

I had never in my life driven a car, completely naked, but that was exactly what I was doing. Mistress was in the back seat, amusing herself with my predicament as one trucker after another would lay on their horn as they looked down at me. I suppose I should have been used to it by the time we exited the interstate, but as the streetlights of Boulder began to illuminate the inside of the car, I became painfully aware of just how exposed I really was.

It was a small car, low to the ground, so almost any other vehicle that pulled up beside us would have a full view of at least my naked breasts, if not the rest of me. Mistress seemed to be taking it all in from the back.

"I thought you liked being naked, slave?" She chided, as I turned away from a man in a Camaro, beeping his horn and yelling out the window.

"I do, Mistress. I just don't want to get arrested." Which was true. I tried to imagine trying to explain my behavior at a police station, not to mention my rather unorthodox appearance at that moment.

We finally got to my apartment, an upper on the west side of town. It was pretty quiet when we got there and I only hoped that my downstairs neighbor, Mrs. Woods, was either asleep or not at home. I pulled into the driveway and up to my usual spot. I could plainly see the lights shining out of the downstairs windows, so I knew that Mrs. Woods was probably up watching TV.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Mistress prodded. "Are we going in, or what?"

As quietly as I could, I opened the door and hopped out, followed by Mistress, who was busy pushing me towards the side door. I knew Mrs. Woods always checked on me when I came in at night, more to make sure that it was me, and not some kids up to no good.

I quickly inserted my key into the lock, and hurriedly made my way past the downstairs entrance, and had made it past the landing before Mrs. Woods popped her head out of her door.

"Is that you, Samantha?" She called out, turning on the light in the hallway.

"It's me, Mrs. Woods," I said, nervously.

"Where have you been? I've been bringing in your mail, it's on the landing dear. Everything all right?" I worried that she might actually climb the stairs, so I let Mistress into my apartment.

"Everything's fine. I've just been out of town for a few days, is all." I thought I better show my face at least, and try and calm her down. I poked my head around the stairwell wall. "I'm okay."

"Dear God! What happened to your hair, Samantha?" Her eyes were as big as saucers.

I had completely forgotten. Thinking on my feet, I came up with what I thought was a reasonable explanation. "Donated it. You know, like St. Baldricks."

"Oh, well, that's so charitable of you. I can't get over how different you look, my God." She went on.

"I really need to... well, have a good night, Mrs. Woods." I disappeared up the stairs, hoping that she hadn't noticed my nakedness as well as my bald head.

"Don't catch cold with that head, honey. You should get a hat." She called out, just as I closed the door to my apartment.

Mistress had already made herself at home, and had lounged on the sofa in my living room. "Sorry about that, Mistress."

"Forgot you were bald, din't ya." She drawled, my immediate reaction was to spring a leak between my legs. I put my hand down to catch the little bit of pee that escaped. "Y'all handled it. Good. Y'all get down and lick that off the floor like a good slave."

Without thinking, I dropped to my hands and knees, my tongue shooting out of my mouth, lapping up the salty liquid as well as that which landed on my hand.

"That's a good little pig." She sneered.

I'd been following her orders for days, so it came as second nature not to question her authority over me. I stood up, licking the pee off my lips with my tongue.

"Okay. First things first." Whyn't you go git all your legal stuff, y'all know, papers, bank records, checkbooks, and the like." Mistress demanded.

I nodded, disappearing into my bedroom. This was where things were going to get extremely real. While I was fumbling through my file cabinet, trying to gather everything she had asked for, I heard her in the kitchen. I assumed she was getting a drink or something to eat. I couldn't remember if there was even anything in the fridge.

When I returned, my arms full, I found her in exactly the same place. "This should be everything," I explained, carefully setting the stack of papers on the coffee table.

"Okay, little 'un. Get out that checkbook for me." She demanded.

With a certain amount of angst, I reached for it, opening it to the most recent page. I looked down at the balance and grimaced. It wasn't a lot, but it was all I had.

"How much?" She asked.

"Two thousand, seven hundred sixty-eight dollars and forty-five cents," I answered, haltingly.

"Y'all write out a check for a penny less'n at." She reached out, handing me a pen.

My heart was beating out of my chest as I wrote, knowing that I was about to hand over all the money I had to her. At the same time, of course, the humiliation was driving my arousal to new heights. It was the only thing that kept me sane. "Who should I make it out to, Mistress?"

"Ah, ah, ah, you naughty lil' piggy." She scolded, slapping my exposed but cheek with her open palm. "Y'all just leave that empty, now."

I handed back the pen with the check which I had carefully torn out of the book. For whatever reason, I felt like I needed to enter the amount into my register, but then realized the absurdity of it.

"Y'all got a title to that car o' your'n," She asked, peeking into the pile.

Paging through the stack I found the envelope from the DMV, still unopened, and handed it to her. She tore off the end and pulled out the rather official-looking document. She examined it for a minute and then set it down in front of me.

"Y'all just sign right there." She pointed to a small line on the back concerning the transfer of ownership. Without question, I did as she asked. Slowly, she was stripping me of everything. I didn't think I could feel any more naked than I already did, but this seemed to be doing just that.

The other item Mistress had grabbed from the kitchen, was my heavy-duty kitchen shears. I wondered what she had planned for those, but I didn't have to wonder for long.

"Okay, slave. Now that I've cleaned y'all out financially, it's time for the rest." She held up my purse which she had been minding since we came inside. Rummaging through my wallet, she extracted whatever cash was in there as well as two credit cards and my driver's license. She slipped the cash into her pocket and threw the cards on the table, handing me the scissors. "Be a good pig'n cut those up."

I lifted the scissors slowly from the table and gathered my credit cards, cutting those first. The scissors made quick work of them. For a moment I stared at my license, the image projecting the old me.

"Go on, cut it up." She pressed.

My heart sank as I cut through my identification and tossed it into the wastebasket that she had pulled over next to me.

"Passport? Birth certificate?" She suggested.

"I don't own a passport, Mistress." Searching through the pile, I found the tattered envelope containing my last shred of self. I opened the end and spilled out the paper onto the table. Mistress picked it up, examining it closely.

"Samantha Mae Adams." She read, smiling as she set it down in front of me. "Take a good last look, darlin'." She tapped the page with her index finger. "Now, you cut that up real nice, y'hear."

I honestly thought that my heart was going to burst out of my chest as I picked it up. It was old, as old as me, and it sort of stared up at me as I brought the scissors to bear. The first cut was the hardest. After that, it was a matter of reducing it to tatters.

"Bye, bye, Samantha. Hello Piggy." Mistress mused as I deposited the shredded paper into the bin.

"She had erased me, and I actually found that exciting. For all intents and purposes, Samantha Adams no longer existed. In her place was this animalistic creature that I had become. I was exactly who my Mistress wanted me to be, nobody.

The rest of the paperwork were insurance documents, health insurance stuff, and records of transactions, none of which had any value anymore. It all went in the bin.

"Now, while I take a nap, I want y'all to gather every stitch of clothes you own and pile 'em right here. Then y'all take them nice snips o' your'n an' cut 'em up." She pointed down the hall. "Hurry up 'n git 'em outta there, 'cus I'm gonna be sleepin' in your bed."

I quickly emptied my drawers and closet, depositing the garments on the living room floor. It wasn't a huge pile, but it was all I had.

"Y'all wake me up, if'n you're done." She said, as she disappeared down the hall, closing my bedroom door.

I thought my hand was going to fall off by the time I had reduced all my shorts, shirts, jeans, dresses, and underthings to rags. I wasn't sure what to do with the shoes until I discovered that the kitchen shears did a pretty good job of cutting through leather. What remained looked like so much scrap. Feeling industrious and getting an extra boost of arousal from destroying my clothes, I dutifully deposited them in garbage bags and set them in the kitchen.

I knocked on the bedroom door. "Mistress, I'm all done." I heard stirring from the bed and a very bleary-eyed woman emerged. It had been nearly three hours and we were still a few hours from daylight.

"Very good, Piggy." She sighed, with a yawn. "We best git a goin'." She walked past the bags in the kitchen and out my door, with me in tow, still naked of course. I figured that I would probably be naked for the rest of my life. The reality of what had just occurred was just then sinking into my bones, and gathering like a stone in my gut.

We made it back to Mistress's house in mountains, just as the sun was rising. It was all I could do to keep my eyes open to drive. I sighed with relief when I finally pulled into her driveway.

"Well, that's that, Piggy." She chuckled. "Y'all don't have a care in the world no more, 'cept for pleasin' me." She regarded me, not sure what to make of the look on my face. "Y'all 'r gonna love bein' my little slave Piggy, aren't ya?" She questioned.

"Yes, Mistress," I answered, flatly.

"Good. What's yer name?" She asked, acerbically.

"My name is Piggy, Mistress." A flood of pussy slime seeped through my lips, the lubrication more than evident at the top of my thighs.

"Maybe I'll have that tattooed on yer head, som'eres." She suggested. "Y'all would like that, wouldn't ya?"

"Yes, Mistress. Please tattoo me as your property." I groveled. My pussy was in full control, my humiliation meter maxed out at ten.

"Well, I'll give my cousin a call. He's fair to middlin' at it. Matter of fact, I think y'all have met. His name's Jimmy."

My heart sunk with the idea of anyone else seeing me like this. The last time Jimmy had seen me, he had fucked a delectable blonde and come all over that hair. What would he think of me now? I realized how ridiculous my logic was. Jimmy had practically raped her, were it not for her going along. Now he would be marking me with my new name. I imagined him, tattoo machine in hand, biting his tongue while he etched 'PIGGY' in two-inch-high letters on my scalp.

The notion sent my hand between my legs, displaying to my Mistress my excitement over being marked. My God, how far I have fallen, I thought to myself as I masturbated, much to my Mistress's delight.

"My, my, Piggy. I din't realize what a humiliation slut you'd become. Does the notion of Jimmy doin' 'at to you turn you on, Piggy?" She dug. My fingers were whipping my cunt into a froth at her words. "I think the last time he saw y'all, well...you were a lil' more...attractive."

That did it. I dropped onto the mud and writhed in it, my fingers furiously working my clit as she came to stand over me.

"Look at ya." She sneered, squatting over me and allowing a stream of hot piss to splash into my face. Unbelievably, I opened my mouth, allowing the salty nectar to fill it. I swallowed, her piss splashing off my lips before I opened again, and she obligingly filled my gaping maw before her stream tapered to nothing. My mouth full of her piss, I kept it open for her as she looked down. "'ats it Piggy. You hold that in there fer a lil' while. Let that flavor work its way in.

I had already come as I swallowed the last of her gift, and she smiled down at me from above.

"I got so lucky, findin' y'all in those woods, Piggy. Yer gonna do anythin' I say, ain't ya?" She gloated, stooping down to look me in the eye.

"Yes, Mistress." Was all I could manage, my mouth still saturated with the acrid taste of her urine.

"Y'all crawl out back now, find yourself that lil' patch o' mud and wallow in it for a spell." She ordered. "An' no walkin!" She added. "Not no more. Y'all wanna be a pig, y'all r gonna act like one." I watched as she disappeared into the house. Still reeling from my orgasm and the degradation of drinking her piss, I rolled onto my belly crawled back to the little pen where Mistress had watered the dirt. The mud was deep, my hands and knees sinking in a few inches as I crawled in.

It actually felt soothing as I eased myself into the cool slime, rolling over so that my head and back got coated. Then it was back onto my front letting, the mud ooze between my breasts and pussy. Looking down, I lowered my face into the mire, feeling and smelling the filth seep into my mouth and my nose. I stayed that way for a minute until I simply had to draw a breath.

I looked up to see Mistress watching me from the kitchen window and knew that she most certainly approved of my debasing behavior, a wide smile forming on her face. I could see that she was talking on the phone, and I knew that I would soon be subjected to the humiliation of seeing Jimmy again. More than that, he would see me, see what I'd become. Even though I had just come, I could feel my insatiable appetite for orgasms returning. I rolled onto my back and gently stroked my mud-covered cunt.

A voice still screamed inside my head. It was quiet and helpless, but there nonetheless. That rational part of my brain seemed to stay with me, making my humiliation and dehumanization that much more shocking. Even though I had been completely overrun with animal desires, that small human inside still hung on. I wondered how long it would be before she faded to black, and I would be left with nothing but these primitive urges and desires. It was an internal struggle as I dove headfirst towards complete self-destruction.

It didn't take Jimmy long to show up at the house. I had just devoured a plate of scraps that Mistress had thrown on the ground for me outside my sty, as I was thinking of it. I saw him staring out the window at me as he and Mistress talked.

"Well, well, well." Were his first words as he approached me from the back door. "Look at you, sexy." He reached down and scruffed my bald head, which at the moment was coated in a layer of dried mud.

"Sir." Was all I managed, averting my eyes, too ashamed to even look this guy in the face.

"What happened to you, huh?" He prodded. "All that purdy hair, all shaved off now, huh?"

His words were painful to hear, but right on schedule my humiliation monster reeled her head, and I began juicing in my cunt. He looked different than I remembered him; more powerful, more superior.

"Well, looks like my cuz wants you all tatted up, so that's what I'm here fer." He chuckled. "Come on, we need to get you hosed down. Don't want you gettin' an infection or anythin'" He led the way as we made our way to the side of the house, and the hose.

Saphhia
Saphhia
415 Followers
12