Barka de Sallah Ch. 01

Story Info
Diary of a human-animal.
1.1k words
4.1
21.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was second-guessing every moment throughout yesterday. Given the past few weeks of play, I had learnt a little insight into how her mind works.

Many times, she loves watching me move from suffering to suffering, but there are these days when she wants to watch me fall from a high; makes her sadistic juices flow in some different way.

Cinema. Cold Stone. Karaoke.

A walk in the park as we watched the sunset and then we headed for the club where we spent the rest of the evening. She was doting on me in the presence of her friends who also came along to enjoy the Ileya Special Jam.

I knew that whenever I received such 'Knight' treatment, some darkness was usually lurking behind. Just couldn't guess what this time.

And oh, I'm not sleeping at her feet as a footrest or under the bed tonight. I am the King on plushy beddings, First of my Name, with my Queen's head laying upon my chest. I swear, falling asleep this way is the best feeling ever!

Until you wake up in the morning to find out there's now some rope tied around your neck to the bedpost! I had expected it would be my collar and it's leash, but no, it wasn't.

"Mistress?"

"Yes dear," she chuckled, "Barka de Salah!"

"I didn't even buy this rope, the mallams gave me for free. I told them I needed a rope to tie my ram down and I requested for one in use, so they untied this one from around a ram's neck and gave it to me. I figured you'd enjoy the smell!"

She led me to the back of the house and tied me naked to a stake she had driven into the ground. She said she's going out to have fun with her friends and would be back by evening. I was to wait here till her return.

This wasn't a problem for me; there was a bowl of her piss and a loaf of bread beside the stake. My real concern was "I am coming back home with Simbiat and Shade," that she said as she walked away.

I was a King yesterday. Today, I am a ram tied to a stake. Inside life.

Chapter 2; The Night is Dark and Full of Simbiat

Whew! If you have ever wondered how animals get buy, especially the ones tied to stakes, let me tell you this as a day old adult ram with 12 hours of experience; It's a totally boring existence!

Ants scurrying on the ground would become some sort of Olympic sports. The slightest movement by anything beams light across your face, because, time is what you have when you're hanging out with your friends. When tied to a stake outdoors, it's a boring eternity.

The sun had set, and the evening had begun, and by now I wasn't dreading her return with her friends anymore; that stillness at the stake and an empty bowl of piss had me waiting for some sort of relief.

My Mistress and her friends entered and shut the gate behind them. My mind began to race and panic because it would be unpleasantly humiliating to have those two see me in this predicament.

They saw me.

The clatter of excited feet kept getting louder and closer until I had the trio standing above me. I stared intently into the ground, and then the sudden quietness, I knew what was expected of me, shame had kept me from saying it, but I had to blurt out the words;

"Welcome home Mistress!"

"Look up bitch!" she said frankly.

"Meet my girlfriends; This is Shade, and this is Simbiat."

The lady Shade was the quiet type who liked to just watch in amazement.

But you see this Simbiat, her red miniskirt and body language gave her off as wild and exploring! She is apparently seeing such a scene live for the first time, and can't have enough of it.

"Babes, is this for real?" Simbiat asked out of excitement.

My Mistress looked down at me and said: "Ram, tell them."

As I started "Yes Goddesses, this is for..."

"Wait!" cuts in Simbiat, "Rams talk now?"

We all looked at eachother and in about 5 seconds, I got my cue, I replied Simbiat bleating like a ram;

"Mmheeeee mmmheeeeee mmheeee..."

The three of them burst into laughter and I could see a tear break of Simbiat's face, she kept screaming "Wow! Nice!"

My Mistress faced her and said, "I told you, he is brilliant and obedient!"

Apparently, they had been talking about me before today.

"Tell you what babes, have him for the night, he seems he'd flow well with you already."

"Oh, this will be interesting, we are watching right?" -This was the first time I heard Shade talk, very quietly but excited.

Simbiat loosed the other end of the rope at the stake and led me with the rope, yet on all fours into the house through the back door.

She told me to wear my boxer shorts and a shirt, and go get grass from anywhere I could get them. She gave me 20 minutes to fulfil that task.

I went out hoping it was dark enough for anyone not to notice the rope around my neck. I had wound the remaining part of the rope around my body under the shirt and tucked it into my boxers.

I stepped out of our compound that way and looked around, but there was no grass in sight, so I had to start searching.

Luckily, the third house to ours still had the hay they fed their sallah rams with before the slaughter. I packed it with both hands and hurried back home.

As I walked in into the parlour, Simbiat had diced one of the meats they came home with into 6 pieces, she threw them on the floor and asked me to spread the grass I brought over them on the floor. I did and removed the boxer shorts and shirt, and was naked again.

As I went back on all fours, she gave me my first task for the night; to eat the six pieces of sallah meat, searching for them beneath the grass without the help of my hands.

They cheered me on and screamed "Yeahhhh," anytime I found a piece of meat and chewed. I mistakenly chewed a bite of grass along with the meat on 2 occasions; piece 2 and 4 specifically. As I found the last piece, Simbiat clapped for me. My Mistress and Shade joined her in the applause, laughing out so loud.

10:45 pm. My Mistress dimmed the living room lights, then Simbiat stood over my mistress' bag of toys, and screamed;

"Capua! Shall we begin!" ...