Barn and Beyond Ch. 01

Story Info
A love story.
1.6k words
4.17
5.8k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1:

Walking back from the hospital to my place at midnight was risky, but between the expenses of my father's 4th stage lung cancer treatment and food, every cent was important. It's not the walk that bothered me but passing through the 16th street where Liam and his cronies, Ray and Yuri stayed was scary. This was the bad part of the town and these were evil people. Starting summer break of my sophomore year, Liam and Yuri sexually abused me repeatedly, making me touch them and once Liam forced me to give him head in his van. This was after I came out to my childhood friend Casey, who in turn told her boyfriend, Liam. When I tried to complain I was beaten up by Liam and his cronies. My dad had been battling cancer while I was going through this and hence I took the abuse and kept quiet to avoid adding stress to his life.

My name is Sky Perez and I am small at 5" 6' and painfully thin, 19 years old high school graduate with brown eyes and brown curly hair. I had plans and grades for university but my dad had been sick since 4 years and at the hospital, so my priority was clear. I applied in the community college to continue my general education for 2 years and get a degree because with the way our current finances, university was not be possible. I may go for an associate degree in designing program and pursue a career in something to do with art. That way I can start saving if university is still in my future. With these things constantly stressing me and my dad, abuse took a backstage and I endured it for 3 years before graduating high school and a year after that. I have been avoiding Liam, his boys and this street for almost the same time hence they cornered me at school but there is only so much they could do to me there. I didn't tell Casey as well even after her apologizing, her reason being she was asking him to not bully me because of my dad and the fact that I was struggling as a gay person. Only if she knew what or who Liam was, she would know who was really struggling with his identity, but I didn't want any extra drama in my already complicated life.

These thoughts overtook my better judgement to avoid the street and I found myself walking through it. I started to pace myself faster as soon as I saw some people smoking in the dark corner, the 2 orange pinpoints like a monster lurking in the night.

"Hey, Sky... Why are you running?... Come to Daddy". It was Liam and I started to sprint.

I heard footsteps behind me and I ran for my life but they were bigger, faster and more athletic than me, they caught up and tackled me to the ground, I fell hard hitting my palms and chin on the asphalt.

I was turned around and it was Roy and Yuri, Roy held my hands in front of me sitting on my chest and Yuri sat on my stomach crossing and holding my legs together, both ensuring that it's painful.

I heard a vehicle rounding up to us and for a moment thought someone had come to help or it was a patrol car but when I looked sideways it was Liam's father's pickup van, I knew it too well having been shoved into it a couple of times. He got down and opened the sliding door. I was physically raised and thrown mercilessly into the van by his boys.

"Ya Daddy's gonna show you a good time today girl." Liam leered.

Yuri and Roy got in behind me and Yuri removed my sneakers and one of the sock and shoved it in my mouth. He turned me around, removed my jacket half way to my arms and tied my hands with its sleeves. He turned me around again and shoved my pants to my ankles and tied my legs, showing clearly he has done this before.

Yuri came and sat on my chest almost to my neck, removed his 4 inch stiff dick and grabbed a fistful of my curly hair. "If you bite, I will kill you, so be a good girl." He removed the sock and shoved himself in my mouth. I gagged, from the stink emanating from him, sweat, dirt, dried semen and filth. While roughing me up, I may have touched him with my teeth because he suddenly slapped me hard brining tears to my eyes, my ears ringing.

"What the fuck are you guys doing back there?" Liam shouted from the driver's seat, "His bonny ass is mine, you do anything to him before me and I will shoot your fucking brains out."

Yuri silently came in my mouth and got off me, I turned around and vomited.

"What the fuck, is he vomiting on my Dad's van? Dad will kill me, I don't know which one of you is responsible but fucking clean it up before I open that door."

Yuri took a small pocket knife out and cut my t-shirt off me ensuring that I get nicked on my chest and arms in the process. He tore the shirt off me and cleaned his filth off the floor and threw it out of the window, shoving the sock back in my mouth. "You want a go?" Yuri asked Roy. "Man this is going out of hands, I want out." Roy shouted ensuring Liam heard him. "Then jump off the van right now and fucking die, you pussy." Liam responded. Roy went quiet and stopped holding my legs.

Yuri painfully grabbed my balls through my underwear and leaned close to my face, his breathe stinking of cigarettes, alcohol and lack of dental hygiene, "Once Liam is done, you are mine twink." He promised.

The van came to a halt and Liam got down and opened the door. He inspected the van floor first and slapped Yuri hard on his face, the sound reverberating in the van. "FUCKER" he shouted and then both of them started laughing hysterically, sending chills down my spine. These people were psychos and this is the day I die, I started crying thinking about my father and a life I lived without being wanted or loved.

The two of them pulled me out and Liam flung me over his shoulder and started walking into the woods from the road side. Yuri ran in front of us and cut the fence, Liam threw me to the ground and forced me to crawl through, Yuri already there to grab me and stopping me from running away, which I had decided not to, if this was how it ends then I am going to just go through it and not give them the satisfaction of chasing me like an animal.

What happened to me after that was a blur with snippets and flashes of bad memory, may be my brain repressed it or something.

There was a constant barking sound in the background and a light now glowing brighter than before and I concentrated on it through my ordeal. I turned my head and looked at the light and source of the barking irrespective how and where I was pushed, shoved and made to prone or bend on all fours.

Liam, bit my ears and slapped my back, his breath stinking like Yuri, he raped me brutally and repeatedly, warm liquid trickling down my thighs, and I knew it was blood because of the pain I was in.

Yuri held my wrist together around a tree, scrapping my arms, my knees bleeding on the ground. He and Liam passing weed between them.

When Liam was finished, he got up to exchange positions with Yuri but was interrupted by a huge dog, it was him barking from the distance, he had come to save me I thought. He attacked Liam, must have smelled blood on him, snarling and biting him. "WHO'S THERE?" a man shouted from the distance. Liam picked up his clothes, fighting the dog, throwing stones at him and ran. "Roy scram" Yuri shouted.

Roy came to me, "911, please help, someone has got attacked here in the woods next to Interstate, at... ahhhh... there is a sign of Peterson Farms..... I don't know, can't you track this phone or something....."

"Hey who is that?" the voice again, the dog continued barking at Roy but didn't attack.

He threw my phone next to me, the call still on, "Sorry dude, I really am" and ran away, Liam and Yuri calling him from the road.

"Help me.... Please...." I cried into the phone on the ground.

Warm hands touched me and then covered me with something, took off my pant knots from my ankles, he came back and cradled me to him and must have picked the phone.

"Yes... who is this? Yes Ma'am, this is Gab... Gabriel Peterson. This is my property. There is a boy, he is been hurt, looks like he is raped, he is bleeding from his...ah... hole and has multiple lacerations. No... no broken bones sticking out or anything and from what I can see no black and blue decolouration." He spoke methodically, clearly and gave our location but his hold on me tender, rocking me slightly, the dog now sitting at my feet. "Hey... can you hear me, what's your name?" he asked me gently, slowly bringing my lips close to his ears.

"Sky... Sky Perez, your dog saved me" I managed.

"He is responsive, SKY PEREZ", he spelled my name for them.

When I heard him take my name, I felt calm, someone has come to help me. Gabriel... my angel and closed my eyes and everything went dark, the pain stopped as sirens blared in the background and the dog started barking again.