Barter

Story Info
Swinging wife story.
13k words
18.5k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story Code: M/F, M+/F, Group, Public Sex, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism

***

Dumped, dropped, kicked, let go, redundant, surplus to requirements, sacked, booted out! I'd been the recipient of all of those words and more in the past seven days. A week ago I was a happily married woman, one, almost teenage daughter, and a small house in an upmarket neighbourhood. My husband was an Adonis, handsome, buff, fit, athletic, he could have kicked sand in the face of Mr Universe.

I was happy with my husband for sixteen years, seven months and ten days and then everything changed...it was a Monday morning like any other, I'd slept in late and missed my regular bus, the next bus meant that I had to run to my office to get to work on time. I made it too, I could hear the clock on the Town Hall playing the bells that led into the hour chime on 'Prince Albert', the tenor bell high in the clock tower above the Town Hall. The bell hadn't been struck yet so I was still on time, I reached out to turn the door handle so that I could go through the door at the run in time to shout safe.

No, the door didn't open, I'd turned the handle properly, I pushed the door as I'd done a thousand times before but instead of the door opening I crashed into it and bounced off onto my arse. There was an 'A-five' index card sellotaped to the door, 'Closed!'

I was mega confused, we were a private company but we were federally funded so...

Well, funding can be pulled and when it is the cascade into the gutter was faster than any private company in the market place could ever imagine.

I caught the next bus home, there had to be something in the post. I opened the front door and got my second shock of the day. My husband wasn't at work, he wasn't home alone either. She had the same hair colour as mine, my eye colour, my height and weight, my exact vital statistics and body shape. The only number she beat me on was age, she was the 'Y-two-K' version and I was the 'MCMLXXXVIII' model. I was the 'VHS' to her 'Blue-ray'.

I'd run all the way to our local 'legal eagle' to try and establish my rights, only to find that he already knew more about my sixteen year marriage and my life than I did.

"The simple truth is Victoria, your house isn't jointly owned by Johnny and yourself, it is a grace and favour property that's actually owned by your husband's company and he has the permanent use of the property while ever he works for them."

"What about our daughter?"

"Her position is unchanged; she can reside at the property as her father's dependant for as long as she needs to be there."

Page 1

"You've been looking after our legal affairs for years Graham, how come they can lock me out of my job without any notice? I thought that there had to be negotiations, consultations, due process or something!"

"I did try to explain the changes to your work status when your bosses gave you that big pay rise last year, they were paying you twenty-five percent extra so that you looked after your own tax, holiday pay and sickness. You were happy with the extra money..."

"Well we needed it!"

"...and happy that you could take as much holiday or as little as you wanted, whenever you wanted it..."

I nodded my head.

"...well, like I said at the time, you transitioned from a paid employee to a self employed contractor and that made a big difference to your employment rights...termination of your contract without notice was just one of those changes."

'Terminated', that was another of those nasty words that meant that I was out of a job and out of my house.

Graham gave me a letter from Johnny, he was officially acting for Johnny although he was my friend still so his advice to me was free and not a legally binding contract between the two of us. The heading on the letter from Johnny was 'Notice of eviction'.

"Here Vicky, take this to the local council's housing officer straight away, get the ball moving as soon as possible."

As I walked along the road I read passages of the letter, 'Seeking divorce'...'Irrevocable differences'...'Unreasonable behaviour'. The final paragraph, 'My client needs instant vacant possession of his employer's house as soon as possible!'

The date on top of the letter was a week old so it looked like Graham had served the letter on me a week ago.

"You should have brought this notice to us as soon as you received it Mrs Clarke...while we still had a little time to react..."

I'd shut my brain off at that point, Sarah was at school, where would she go at four o'clock when she got out of school.

A hand touched my shoulder, I looked at the hand and then at his face. "I said that the property isn't suitable for a family...It does have two bedrooms but it's on the sixth floor, current council guidelines forbid us housing families with pre-teen children above the third floor...but there is some doubt as to where 'The child of the marriage' will reside, her father wishing that she should remain in his custardy with you having visitation rights...do you understand..."

Page 2

'The child of the marriage', our twelve year old daughter had been reduced to, 'The child of the marriage', a thing to be fought over in court.

"Sorry, what are you telling me?"

"I only have one property to offer you at the moment, a sixth floor flat in 'Godless Tower' or I can put you up in a bed and breakfast hostel!"

I shivered at the thought of a bed and breakfast..."Sorry, did you say 'Godless Tower?' just then?"

He laughed, "It could be that as well...no, I said 'Goodwin Tower,' it's on the Croft estate, the flat overlooks 'Featherstone Tower' and is at least clean, the previous tenant only moved out last week and the local yobbos haven't spotted it's vacant yet."

I took a set of keys and an electronic fob to operate the locks on the ground floor door and call the lift.

I was in a bit of a dream like state, a daze as It were. I'd never lived alone, never been responsible for myself. I walked to the council estate; I didn't have two pennies to rub together or to pay for public transport and the estate had been built two miles away from the town centre. I used my credit card for everything, Graham hadn't taken the card off of me but he had mentioned in passing that Johnny had instructed the bank to close out my card so it wouldn't work any longer.

I tapped the fob against the sensor outside the front door of Goodwin Tower, the door clicked and buzzed; I looked up as I pushed the door open carefully. Wish I had a tape measure that was long enough to measure to the top of Goodwin Tower, it would be nice to know just how high the council could stack shit without it falling down, a second look changed my opinion, I had no evidence that Goodwin Tower wouldn't spontaneously fall down at any moment.

I tapped the electronic fob against the lift control to call the lift. The sixth floor was the top floor of that block. I entered the flat that had been assigned to me, the living room had floor to ceiling windows and a door out onto a small balcony, no curtains at the windows, no tracks to hang curtains either...mind you, at over sixty feet high, there was little chance of anyone walking past and looking in!

There was a small balcony, one of the tall windows turned out to be a door, no lock or bolt though, again, no one was expected to want to break in to a flat at that altitude, there was a large bedroom, again, floor to ceiling windows, a built in wardrobe and that was all, there was a smaller bedroom, it looked like that room had half window and half solid wall but on closer inspection the lower section was just painted glass.

Page 3

Small bathroom, no actual bath tub but a large shower cubical. The flat was clean, the electricity was off and there wasn't a stick of furniture to sit on. There was a tiny kitchen, just one unit, a sink and draining board that totally filled the top of the unit, nowhere to put food or pots and pans other than the space under the sink.

I found myself in the living room and looking out, Featherstone Tower was about sixty feet away, I could see into the flat opposite, actually, I could see into most of the flats opposite down to the third floor and at the third floor the flats had curtains that were closed...families, the council allowed families with young children to live in the three lower floors of their blocks of flats.

I checked the time, Sarah would be leaving school in twenty minutes and it would take me fifteen minutes to walk from Goodwin Tower to my daughter's school.

Sarah didn't seem surprised to see me standing at the school gate.

"Hi baby."

"Hi mum, what are you doing here?"

"I've come so see you with some bad news!"

"My dad has finally come to his senses and kicked you out?"

I was taken aback, shocked and stunned.

"No...not exactly...I've left him."

"Well, he told me that he had you served with divorce papers at ten o'clock this morning and that he's already moved his girlfriend in with us!"

"I was...what ...how do you know he has a girlfriend?"

"I used to see him picking her up from the sixth form wing last year."

"You've known your father has had a girlfriend for a year and you didn't tell me."

"Mum, I have to go, my bus won't wait for me."

"I need to tell you where I'm living now, there's a room for you as well."

"Do you have a TV?"

"No."

"Internet?"

Page 4

I shook my head.

"Telephone line?"

"No, the flat is totally empty but I'll get some money together and get everything we need...eventually."

"Mum, I have no plans to relocate my life. Things will be better at home now that dad will get what he needs out of his partner, he might even get a proper job and start earning money again once he's sexually satisfied. Brandie liked doing all the things that dad likes to do but that you would never try with him...I wouldn't keep a boyfriend for five minutes if I was uptight with him as you were with dad."

My daughter's outburst left me speechless and blinking my eyes in the dust storm that was left behind and hurricane Sarah moved through the sea of students to get to her bus, taking her to the paradise that was home...paradise I had thought but, perhaps I had rose tinted spectacles on.

I could see Goodwin Tower from the gate of Sarah's school, it was just a mile away over parkland. Sarah wouldn't have needed to catch a bus if she moved in with me in the flat, she wouldn't even have to cross a road and I could see from the line of kids streaming out from the school and walking in a straight line towards the towers of the council estate, she would have friends in the area, more kids of her own age around than there was in our village.

I slipped into the line of kids but they were walking faster than me. Sarah's outburst had taken me by surprise. I knew that there were things...sexual things...that Johnny would like to have done with me that I wasn't interested in. Things like the great outdoors, Johnny had asked me more times than I could count to have sex with him in the car...on a park bench...on the beach...on the back seat of a bus.

I believed that sex was an act between a married couple, in the privacy of the bedroom, preferably in the dark and in moderation!

If Johnny's fascination with outdoor sex wasn't kinky enough he was always trying to get into me from behind...now I was never sure if he wanted to do it doggy style, right hole, wrong direction or if he was interested in..."

My body shook as I thought that Johnny might have been interested in using my back passage for sex, that and seeing a car in the country park's car park. Not unusual to see a car in a car park but this car had a man in the driving seat and he seemed to be masturbating himself as the line of school kids walked past.

I left the path, left the stream of kids walking like a chain-gang towards their council house prisons. I ducked into a bush and found a network of well defined paths, narrow paths threading through the inner sanctum of the bushes, narrow paths as well as wider 'Rooms' and the rooms were strewn with used condoms, torn condom packets, other kinds of foil packets that seemed to have held lubricant and piles of soiled tissues.

Page 5

I got to a point behind the car and even though there was no way through, back to the car park, I could see into the car behind the driver and he was masturbating himself. He had a magazine resting on the steering wheel that stopped anyone in front of the car from seeing what he was doing.

I had to ask myself if he was doing anything wrong, was it wrong for a man to masturbate himself in the privacy of his own car if no one could see him...okay, I could see him but I'd only gone looking because I was suspicious of what he was doing and wanted to see to make sure. Did it make it wrong because he was looking at school kids as he...hold on a moment, he turned the page of the magazine he was looking at...was he just reading a dirty book and wanking or...

A powerful hand gripped my arm and pulled me away from the wall of branches, pulling me away and turning me, turning my back on the car.

"Not nice spying on Colin, he's not hurting anyone."

I shook my left arm, trying to shake his hand off of my arm as well as trying to get some blood to flow back into my fingers.

"If you want to watch a man masturbate, all you have to do is ask around here...you can watch me masturbate if you like!"

"It's a misteak, you've got it wrong...I wasn't trying to watch...I mean, I didn't know, not for sure, I was just suspicious."

As I was spluttering out my explanation he was already unzipping his trousers. 'This kind of thing would never happen in my village!' went through my mind, only it wasn't my village anymore, it was my husband's village now, he'd won the village in the divorce lottery. Actually...in retrospect...Johnny might just do something like that, his outdoor sex kink...WOW!

I'd thought that Johnny had a large cock but the man standing in front of me seemed to be unrolling a hose pipe, the thickness of his cock made it look like...would the saying, 'A heater hose on a Mack truck'...be too illiterate?

He was rubbing his cock and I was just standing there looking on. My excuse was that he was blocking my exit from the bushes but in truth, the fact that he was just masturbating himself and he wasn't trying to touch me or involve me in more than just a simple voyeuristic participant, made it seem okay for me to just stand there and watch him.

"When you have a cock as big as mine, even the whores on Croft Way charge me double!"

Page 6

Croft Way, that was the estate feeder road, the main trunk road from the centre of town out to the Motorway had a break out, two hundred yards of roadway that people could use to get to the tower blocks without going all the way into the estate and the official car parks for each block.

He was bending his knees now, his breathing was becoming erratic and his fluid stroking of his fist up and down the length of his cock was less rhythmic, more ragged.

"Show me your tits!"

"No!"

Lift the front of your top, let me see your bra!"

"No!"

"Help me out a little, lift the side of your skirt, show me the side of your knickers...I won't try to touch you!"

I was trapped here until he'd finished, what part of my body was I more willing to show to get out of this bush in the shortest possible time?

I pondered for all of twenty seconds and although it was totally out of my character, I lifted the side of my skirt, just to the point that my powder blue knickers came into view. My heart was pounding, this was the most adventurous I'd ever been in my life, I could actually hear my heart beating inside my ears.

"Higher! Please, lift it higher!"

Another twenty second delay and I hitched the side of my skirt a little higher. He was wanking with his right hand and he reached out with his left hand, he'd promised me that he wouldn't try to touch me but now he was touching my arm, he was turning me so that my exposed hip was towards him.

"Higher, let me see to the top of your knickers!"

I didn't hesitate this time; I lifted my hem as high as it would go. He groaned, "Ohhhhhhh yessssss!"

He was rocking backward and forward now, he turned me further so that I had to look over my shoulder to still be able to see his cock as he wanked.

"Lift the other side for me as well!"

I used my other hand and lifted the whole of the back of my skirt. All of the back of my knickers were now on display. He stepped closer, his cockhead pressed into my hip, just below the elasticated leg hole and there was a sudden jet of semen in front of me, it didn't start out in front of me, it started out from his cock as he rubbed its head against my leg. He fired off seven salvoes that hit the living wall separating us from the back of Colin's car.

Page 7

Seven jets were like Christmas tinsel hanging from the branches in front of me, I was sure that was double or even treble the output from my husband, even on a good day and then there was the final dribbling and he gripped the base of his cock and dragged his fist to its neck, emptying his massive tube onto my thigh.

I looked down; his jizz was trickling down my leg, already passing my knee. What he'd left behind after he finished spurting was more spunk than my husband usually produced from start to finish during sex. He squatted down behind me and every muscle in my body stiffened as I waited the onslaught on my body. His hand slipped in his trouser pocket and returned with a tissue rather than the knife I'd expected to see.

He wiped his semen away from my leg and then started laughing, "Your face, it was a picture!"

I started breathing again, "Well, I didn't know what to expect!"

He was standing up again now, the back of my knickers were still exposed, he slapped my right buttock playfully, "Can I buy you a drink?"

I was almost knocked off my feet. My rapist was now asking me out on a date???

"Come on, come with me and let me buy you a drink, you helped me to cum in a tenth of the time it would usually take me to climax...even if it's only a tea or coffee!"

Coffee echoed in my head, I'd missed my nine o'clock caffeine fix, as well as my ten o'clock, eleven o'clock and mid day drink. In the past forty-eight hours I'd eaten just two slices of toast, that was breakfast yesterday and today. At lunch time yesterday I'd eaten a light salad, a light green salad with no protein...part of my diet regime, two days protein free, five days of low carbohydrates. The diet made me cranky and last night, when I should have enjoyed a pasta and tomato bake, I'd fought with Johnny and had lost my appetite and swiped my dinner into the bin theatrically!

I was thirsty, starving and suffering serious caffeine withdrawal symptoms.

I let the back of my skirt fall back into place, he smiled at me and gestured with his head for me to follow him.

I staggered to keep up with him, "Erm...does that drink offer include something a little more substantial?"

He stopped and looked back, "You hungry?"

"Bloody starving!"

Page 8

"Nothing fancy!"

"I'd even eat the imitation food that they sell at McDonalds...I'm that hungry!"

At his car, I suddenly developed cold feet and that made him laugh.

"If I wanted to jump you, I'd have done it in the woods!"

I relaxed and joined him in his car. He drove over to Colin's car, drivers door ro drivers door, both windows were down, "Hi Colin, had any luck yet?"

"No, not a bite...I thought that she was interested but she just disappeared."

"Sorry mate, I 'Bird dogged' her."

"Win a few...lose a few!"

"I told you last week, you get more luck in the bushes than sitting out here in your car!"

We drove away from the country park, we emerged onto the trunk road by the roundabout that led down to the motorway and he drove past the access road to the tower blocks, there were five women walking up and down like catwalk models. "I'm Harry by the way...what's your name?"