Bartering Sex, Bride as Payment, Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh, my God. I don't believe this,' he thought while wishing he dared to finger his sister's naked pussy. 'If I didn't hear my sister confess her sexual attraction to me, I'd never believe it.'

He continued massaging his sister's naked body while wondering what it would feel like to kiss his sister, French kiss her in the way that he French kissed his mother. He wondered what it would feel like to make slow, sweet love to her. He wondered what it would feel like to have his cock buried in her warm, wet pussy while kissing her and making love to her while humping her. He wondered what it would feel like to fuck his sister, really fuck her, in the way that he fucked his mother. With her big tits bouncing and swaying, he wondered what it would feel like for his sister to fuck him.

While she held and fondled his naked prick in her soft, warm hand with her fingertips and slowly stroked his prick, he wondered what it would feel like to impale his sister's mouth with his stiff prick. In the way that he'd love to masturbate his sister, he'd love for her to give him a hand job before giving him a blowjob. He'd love to cum in his sister's beautiful mouth while watching her staring up at him with her big, brown eyes as she swallowed a load of his warm, oozy cum. He wondered if she sucked cock as well as his mother sucked cock.

"Just between us Ashley, now that we're not only sisters-in-law but friends, feeling that I can tell you anything, but don't you dare tell him," said Christine with a dirty laugh. "I'd be so embarrassed if he knew. I don't mind telling you that if Michael wasn't my brother, I would have already stroked him, sucked him, allowed him to cum in my mouth, made love to him, and fucked him long ago. If he wasn't my brother, we'd be illicit and degenerate lovers. If he wasn't my brother, I'd marry him," she said pausing as if reflecting. "I love my brother. I really love him but in the forbidden way that a sister should never love her brother."

Michael couldn't believe all that his sister was saying. He couldn't believe all that he was hearing. He couldn't believe his sister would have had sex with him had he not been her brother. Now, that she was naked and he was massaging her naked body, he wondered if he could sexually excite her enough to agree to have incestuous sex with him. Since she was already naked, obviously sexually aroused and in the mood, he wondered if his sister would have sex with him now.

'This is so unbelievable. Ashley was right. I don't believe this. Both my mother and now my sister sexually want me and have always sexually wanted me,' he thought while continuing to massage his naked sister.

Hoping to sexually arouse her even more and hoping to make her just as horny as he was, Michael continued massaging his naked sister as if he was Ashley massaging her naked sister-in-law. Obviously relaxed and sexually aroused enough to find the courage to continue her incestuous confession about her brother to his new wife, Christine unwittingly unburdened herself to her incestuously, perverted brother. She purged all of her incestuous, forbidden sexual secrets that she harbored for Michael as if Ashley was her priest or her psychiatrist instead of her sister-in-law and now her new massage therapist.

'If only she knew it was me massaging her naked body instead of my wife, what would she do? What would she say,' he thought?

While waiting for Christine to speak again and hopefully dig herself in a deeper hole of incestuous self-deprivation, Michael continued massaging his sister's naked ass. He continued massaging her naked thighs while moving his hands higher. He continued brushing the back of his hands up against his sister's naked, wet pussy.

"I'm so horny," she said. "I envy you being sexually intimate with my brother. No offense, Ashley, but if my brother was here now and giving me a full body, naked massage, unable to sexually help myself, I'd want him to masturbate me. Then, I'd stroke his cock. I'd suck his cock and allow him to cum in my mouth while he touched and felt me everywhere," she said breathlessly and with sexual excitement. "Then, after I sucked him, I'd make love to him before fucking him," she confessed. "Sorry if I offended you but getting a massage always sexually arouses me."

Without opening her eyes, with her obviously totally relaxed, horny, and sexually vulnerable, Christine changed her position from lying on her stomach to lying on her back. She spread her legs as if she was lying on the warm sand of a nude beach. Michael stared at his naked sister. She looked so beautiful. She looked so sexy. He couldn't wait to touch her naked tits and finger her naked pussy in the way he had been massaging her naked ass.

After she made her incestuous, sexual confession about her brother, ready to confront his sister, Michael moved from behind the table to face his sister. Her eyes were still closed as if she was in a trance or was sleeping. Before daring to touch her where a brother should never touch his naked sister, he stared at his naked sister. He stared at her big, naked, natural breasts and her naked, brown, trimmed pussy in the way that he stared at his mother's big, naked, natural breasts and her naked brown, trimmed pussy.

After already receiving her unwitting invitation to have incestuous sex with her, not waiting for her permission, and unable to control his incestuous lust for his big sister, he felt Christine's big tits and fingered her already erect nipples. Hoping that she didn't open her eyes just yet, he watched to see if she'd open her eyes. Still not opening her eyes and with him not stopping there, she squirmed when he pulled, turned, twisted, pinched, and squeezed her hard, erect nipples between his fingers. She didn't even open her eyes when he leaned down to suck her big tits, first one and then the other.

'Maybe she's sleeping,' thought Michael. 'How hot is that to have sex with my sleeping, naked sister?'

While, perhaps, sexually fantasizing it was him fingering her nipples and sucking her tits, he wondered if she thought it was Ashley having sex with her naked body. Again, not stopping there, with her eyes still closed, and her legs still spread, as if hoping and expecting Ashley to masturbate her, he fingered his sister's already wet pussy. Now, daring her to open her eyes, he masturbated his sister's cunt with one hand while feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples with his other hand. He rubbed her clit while finger fucking his sister.

Then, as if she hoped, expected, or suddenly knew that it was her brother masturbating her instead of her sister-in-law, Christine popped open her big, brown eyes. She stared at her brother with shock mixed sexual lust in the way that he stared at his sexy, naked sister with pleasure and incestuous horniness. Staring at him as if she was sexually fantasizing him or erotically dreaming him, she continued staring at her brother while he continued masturbating his sister.

Even though she was naked for the first time in front of her brother, she made no move to conceal her nakedness with her forearm and/or her hand. Moreover, not stopping him from sexually touching her in such an incestuously intimate way, she squirmed and breathe her sexual excitement though her opened mouth instead of through her nose. As if she wanted him to touch her, feel her, and masturbated her, and obviously she did, she moved her body to his sexual touches. She allowed her brother to have his wicked, sexual way with her naked body.

* * * * *

"Michael," she said. "Oh, my God," she said with feigned embarrassment. "What are you doing? When you started masturbating me and leaned down to suck my nipples, I thought it was you. What are you doing here? I'm naked. You're seeing me naked. I'm so embarrassed," she said while not making any attempt to conceal her nakedness with her hands and/or forearms in the way that their mother feebly did.

Taking her all in, drinking her as if her sexy and shapely image was liquid, as if guzzling a cold beer on a hot day, he continued staring at his sister's nakedness. In the way that he did with his mother, as if recording his sister's naked image to masturbate over later, he stared at her naked breasts and her naked pussy. A younger version of his beautiful mother, they both had fabulously curvy bodies.

"This was Ashley's idea. I'm your Valentine's Day gift for helping us with the wedding," he said with a dirty laugh. "She said that you wouldn't mind if I stood in for her and gave you a massage."

She looked at her brother with wickedness and foreboding. She looked at her brother as if she was the minx and he was the innocent virgin. Only, neither one was innocent just as neither one was a virgin. As much as he was an incestuous pervert, obvious now, his sister was an incestuous whore.

"I'm so embarrassed," she said again while feigning her embarrassment and still making no attempt to conceal her nakedness with her hands and/or forearm from her brother's incestuously horny eyes. "You touched and felt me everywhere. Now, you're masturbating me," she said with sexual excitement while pushing her pussy harder against his fingers. "You're making me so sexually aroused," she said not stopping him from sexually pleasuring her. "You're making me so horny, Michael, but we shouldn't be doing this. You're my brother and I'm your sister," she said while giving him a forbidden look.

As if he was a cat that just swallowed a canary, he returned his sister's forbidden look with his an incestuously, lewd smile. He rubbed her clit faster. He fingered her pussy deeper. He pulled, turned, twisted, pinched, and squeezed her hard, erect nipples before sucking her naked tits.

"As much as it sexually aroused you to receive a full body, naked massage, I dare say that it sexually aroused me even more to see and to massage my naked sister," said Michael with another dirty laugh. "My giving you a naked, full body massage was Ashley's idea as our belated, thank you and Valentine's Day gift to you," he said again. With her not stopping him from doing so by covering herself, he continued staring at his naked sister while feeling her big tits, fingering her erect nipples, and fingering her wet pussy. "You have such a beautiful, sexy, and shapely body Christine. I love your big tits."

Leaving her brown, trimmed, naked pussy exposed, summoning up a bit of modesty, Christine reluctantly covered her naked breasts with her hands.

"Oh, Michael, I'm so embarrassed," she said again, obviously lying. "Were you privy to all that I said about wanting to having sex with you. Did you hear me confess that I was incestuously attracted to you, my own brother? Did you hear me admit that I'd stroke your cock, suck your cock, allow you to cum in my mouth, and fuck your cock," she said without shame or embarrassment.

He smiled at his sister as if she was his girlfriend, his wife, or his lover, instead of him being her brother.

"I did hear all that you said," he said with a sexually seductive smile. "Again, a belated, thank you and a Happy Valentine's Day to you, Sis. I'm part of your gift to you for helping with the wedding," he said undressing while his sister watched. He stared at her in the way that his sister stared at him. "Tell me. I'd like to know," he said removing his tee-shirt, pants, and underwear. "Now, that I'm naked, would you really stroke my cock, suck my cock, and fuck my cock while I touched and felt you everywhere? Would you really make love to me before fucking me?"

With his erect prick sticking straight out as if it was a tightly sprung, diving board. Michael incestuously stared at his naked sister in the way that she sexually stared at her naked brother. He stared at her naked breasts and naked pussy in the way that she stared at his erect, naked cock. With both sister and brother naked, especially after she confessed her sexual lust for him in the way that he showed his incestuous horniness for her, what was to happen next was inevitable.

"Are you kidding me?" She laughed. "After hearing me confess my sexual attraction to you, how can you even ask me that question?" She laughed again. "As you have already seen, touched, and felt my naked body, you bet I'd stroke and suck your cock. I'd definitely make love to you before fucking you, Michael," said Christine staring up at him with her big, beautiful, brown eyes. "After breaking up with Robert, I've been so horny. Then, when watching you marry Ashley, I wished you were marrying me," she said with an envious laugh.

When Michael moved closer to the table and closer to his naked sister's mouth, Christine reached out her hand for his stiff prick. In the way that his mother did yesterday, his sister did today. She wrapped her long, manicured fingers around his erect cock and fondled the head of his engorged prick with her fingertips. Then, like mother like daughter, she slowly stroked him. Teasing him with her hand, she continued stroking her brother before taking him in her mouth while staring up at him. Stroking him faster, she sucked him deeper. While he masturbated her, felt her tits, and fingered her nipples, she blew him.

"That's it. Blow me, Christine. Suck my cock. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," said Michael while feeling his naked, big sister everywhere a brother should never feel his naked, big sister.

He stared down at his sister staring up at him with his hard, hairy dick in her mouth. Humping her mouth, he fucked her face. In the way that he ejaculated his cum in his mother's willing mouth, he couldn't wait to ejaculate his cum in his sister's willing mouth.

'I can't believe I'm seeing my big sister naked. I can't believe I'm massaging and masturbating my naked sister while touching and feeling her everywhere. I can't believe my big sister is blowing me. I can't believe Christine is sucking my cock,' he thought. 'After having sex with my mother, I can't believe I'm having sex with my sister.'

Christine removed his engorged prick from her mouth to speak.

* * * * *

"Before you cum in my mouth, Michael, make love to me," she said kissing his cock while licking his prick. "I need to feel you inside of me," said Christine staring up at him while teasing him with her eyes, her hand, her mouth, and her tongue. "Then, after you make love to me fuck me. Fuck your sister, Michael," said Christine sitting up on the massage table to kiss her brother as he leaned down to meet her lips with his. "I need to know what it feels to have my brother's cock inside of my cunt," she said whispering her sexual attraction for her brother in his ear.

While kissing her, French kissing her, Michael lifted Christine from the massage table and carried his naked sister in his arms to her bed. In the way that he carried placed his naked mother on her bed, he carried and placed his naked sister on her bed too. He gently placed her on her bed as if she was something breakable and pricelessly valuable.

Continuing to kiss one another, when he finally broke off her kiss, he moved between his sister's naked legs to finger her pussy while licking her pussy. In the way he did with his mother, he did with his sister. He licked her clit while rubbing her clit as he finger fucked his sister's cunt with his long fingers. With his sister admittedly already sexually attracted to her brother and admittedly so very horny from him giving her a full body, naked massage, it didn't take her long to cum.

"Oh, Michael. Oh, Michael. Oh, my God, Michael. Please don't stop. Please don't stop. Right there. Right there. That's it. That's it. Rub me harder. Lick me faster. Make me cum, Michael. Make me cum," said Christine. "Oh, my God, Michael. Oh, my God. That feels so good."

Michael continued licking and fingering his sister while reaching up his other hand to fondle her big tits and finger her erect nipples. He pulled her nipples. He turned her nipples and he twisted, pinched, and squeezed her nipples. She was so wet. She was so horny. As if he was her husband, her boyfriend, or her lover instead of her brother, she screamed out her oral orgasm.

"Michael! Michael! I'm cumming! I'm cumming," she said grabbing the side of his head with both hands. Rubbing his face all over her sopping wet cunt, she pulled her smashed his face in her warm pussy. "I don't believe this. This is so unbelievable. I can't believe you're eating my pussy. I can't believe my brother is eating my cunt. I can't believe I'm about to cum in my brother's mouth," she said while enjoying him licking her and fingering her.

She tightened her whole body as if she was Linda Blair as Regan being levitated in The Exorcist before collapsing on her bed in a heap. Like mother, like daughter, wanting more and not settling for less, not wasting time to bask in the afterglow of sex, in the way his mother reached out for her son, his sister reached out for her brother. He mounted her and when he did, she reached between his legs for his cock and inserted his erection in her warm, wet pussy. In the way that he had made love to his mother, he was making love to his sister.

As shocking as it was incestuously exciting, he couldn't believe his erect prick was buried in his sister's cunt. He couldn't believe he was about to make love to his sister. Kissing her and kissing her while slowly humping himself deeper inside of her, he made sweet, slow love to his sister in the way that he made sweet, slow love to his mother. As if she was his wife, his girlfriend, or his lover instead of his sister, as if he was a barbarian and she was his whore, he continued making love to her before fucking her.

He fucked his sister hard and he fucked his sister fast. Fucking her harder, he fucked her faster. Fucking her harder and faster, he fucked her deeper. As if piledriving her naked body in her mattress, he pounded his sister's pussy. Then, much like mother, like daughter, as soon as he gave her an orgasm with his cock, she was determined to give her brother and orgasm with her mouth.

* * * * *

In the way that his mother took his erect prick in her hand before taking him in her mouth, his sister took his erect prick in her hand before taking him in her mouth again. Stroking him faster, she stroked him harder while sucking him deeper. As if she was Debbie Does Dallas instead of Christine blowing her brother, his sister was determined to make him cum in her mouth. Giving her brother as good of a blowjob as his mother gave him, if not even better, obviously great cocksuckers run in his family.

"Oh, my God, Christine. Fuck me. This is too fast and too soon. I'm going to cum, Christine. I'm going to cum," said Michael while humping his sister's willing mouth and fucking her beautiful face. "Suck my cock, Christine. Blow me. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth. I need to watch you swallow my cum," he said putting a gentle hand to the back of her brunette, pretty head.

As soon as he said that he was going to cum, obviously wanting him to cum, she stroked him faster and sucked him harder. As soon as he said that he was going to cum, he wanted to cum. He humped his sister's mouth while she stroked him. He fucked his sister's face while she sucked him. She was as determine for him to cum in her willing mouth as he was determined to cum in his sister's mouth. In the way he did with his mother, he did with his sister. He pushed a heavier hand to the back of his sister's head to impale his cock deeper in her mouth.

"Cum, Michael. Cum in my mouth," she said temporarily removing his cock from her mouth to speak. "I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to taste your cum. I want to swallow your cum."

As if she was his newly wedded wife instead of his sexy sister, and as if she was his MILF of a mother instead of his forbidden sister, Michael exploded a huge volume of cum in his sister's mouth. She stared up at him smiling while swallowing his load. Then, licking him clean, she moved up to him and kissed him. Making out with him, he continued feeling her big tits while fingering her nipples. Making out with her, he masturbated her again before mounting her and fucking her again.