Bartering Sex, Bride as Payment, Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harder and faster, deeper and with more passion, he continued pounding Ashley's mother's pussy. He continued fucking her cunt. As if he was in a fucking contest, as sexually excited fucking his mother-in-law as he was fucking his mother and sister, if there was a trophy for fucking, he surely would have won.

"Cum, Anne, cum. I want to hear you cum. I want to watch your face when you're cumming. Cum, Anne, cum. Cum, mother, cum," he said.

As soon as he called her mother instead of Anne, she exploded with sexual passion.

"Michael. Michael. I'm cumming. I'm almost there. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Fuck me, Michael. Fuck me. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. Fuck me deeper. Fuck me, Michael. Fuck me," said Anne.

Michael fucked Ashley's mother faster. He fucked his mother-in-law harder. He fucked Anne deeper. Determine to give her a sexual orgasm with his cock, he buried his stiff prick deep inside of her warm, wet pussy over and again. Unlike his screaming mother and his screaming sister, Anne had a quiet orgasm. As soon as she relaxed herself, he moved beside her to hold her, hug her, and spoon her while she enjoyed the afterglow of sex.

To be continued...

As if your vote is my applause, please vote.

  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
DonnapfDonnapf5 months ago

Five stars - HOT HOT HOT

florbustflorbustover 1 year ago

I can't vote as there are no stars at the end of your chapter but if there were I'd give you five stars. You might check all of your chapters and see why some of them allow voting and some do not. Jim

wwaldripwwaldripalmost 5 years ago
Great Stories

No, place to vote!

Decal_lastDecal_lastabout 6 years ago
Great!

Love the story but this chapter and the last have had no button for voting. 5 Stars from me.

arsekoarsekoover 6 years ago
SJP is SUCH a horny minded author

Love your story. The buildup and tension as Michael works his way through the females of the family is fun and erotic in equal measure.

You may have quite a series in this scenario.

Many thanks for writing and sharing.

Show More