Bartuc and Chester

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

End night 1.

Day 2

Bartuc returned to the room. His hands were both full of bread and fruit. That was always the first thing he picked up in the morning, it was always breakfast for Chester. Upon stepping in to the room, the door let out a very high and annoyingly long screech. The kind that is made when old, unlubricated joints are shifted and ground together.

Cringing in annoyance, the impure drow closed the door quickly and turned only to see the elf sitting up in bed and rubbing her eyes.

"Bartuc..." She said sleepily.

Bartuc approached her but placed the food down first. Moving to sit in the bed next to Chester, he reached out and stroked her head, pulling her in to a hug.

Chester had a moment, a few of them in silence as she recalled the night. She was sober the entire time through it. It was Bartuc who had been drinking.

"Do you remember last night?" She'd ask him sheepily. Chester tried to look up at Bartuc and only did so after she released his warm embrace over her head, shoulders and back. His eyes looked down at hers and with a purple and pink glow suddenly shining through them, he'd smile.

"About how I love you?" He reached up to take her cheek in his hand and leaned forward in to her. "Or about how I'd give you children if we could?" His lips curled in to a devious grin as Chester's cheeks flushed so deeply red that even a rose was several tints lighter.

Chester smiled and Bartuc kissed her. Openly, sweetly as a lover would. "I meant it too. If we can do this. Indulge in this. Because... I know it's selfish but-" She cut him off with a tap on his chest.

"I get it. Bartuc. You don't have to explain to me, I know you feel guilty, but I get it." Slowly Chester rested her head on his chest and sighed.

"I didn't think we'd even get this far so, I don't mind at all."

He retorted but softly, "Yeah. But for what it's worth. Like you are now. I ache for you." Placing emphasis on the word ache, Bartuc hotly breathed against Chester's ear before kissing the side of her cheek.

"Lets go get you some clothes, Chester. Like you are now. I mean... I'd like to take you out in public and do things couples would normally do." He smiled to her, speaking truthfully but it was Chester's reaction that had Bartuc shocked.

Tears streamed down her cheeks and Bartuc quickly grabbed her. "Whats wrong Chester? What did I say?" Panic set in the drows eyes and his glow shimmered down to a dull, purple hue.

"You've done nothing wrong Bartuc. I'm just so happy to be with you however I can be." She said only with a smile and with her eyes already closed, she didn't expect his lips to grace hers so passionately.

He embraced her with a sweetness and a lust, a need for her body, to taste her and to feel her. But not violate her. Together they spent the morning like this only for the potion to wear off and together the impure drow and his human friend set off to the market to find clothes.

It was Chester who found the shop. A small sign with a ball of yarn and a needle stuck to it. Obvious enough it seemed.

Run by a half-bred elf and what was assumed to be half human is what caught Chester's eye. Perhaps there was nicer clothing in here?

The half-elf cheerily greeted the customers. "Welcome to the finest twine. Please help yourself and take a look around." He sat behind the small bar, counting coin, measuing things out and working.

Chester was the first to thank him and Bartuc simply nodded his head. As they looked around, Bartuc found a few rather cute looking dresses and pulled them off the rack. The beautiful thing about elves is, they designed their clothes to fit varying degrees of shapes. The best way to sell it in mass is to make sure it fits everyone, right?

He smiled a little and walked over to Chester. With a vial in his hand, he handed the dresses to the human and spoke softly to him. "Drink it and try these on.."

Chester blushed and nodded without saying a word. Bartuc went to speak with the shop owner, only to find he was a relatively boring shell of a half-elf. His time amongst humans has robbed him of his joy. Or so Bartuc thought to himself.

"Bartuc." Chester called out to him. Slowly the elf made his way to the back to see Chester in a very simple but brightly colored and deeply tinted green dress. Like the forest, it varied in shades giving the dress an almost natural feel to it in design alone. It was free flowing, falling off of Chester's hips to split at the sides.

Bartuc decided to not respond but only stare. "Well?" Chester finally spoke up with a blush darkening her now elvish cheeks. "Stop staring at me..."

He smiled and spoke. "Lets get it." One could see the excitement in Chester's eyes as she quickly went to get changed back in to her old clothes and immediately realized her mistake.

Bartuc laughed and reached out for her through the curtain. "Come on, Love. You can wear it out, we'll just pay for it."

Love? Chester's heart raced. Bartuc reached for her and took her hand, crossing their fingers and squeezing their palms firmly together. He walked to the front and tapped the table. "The dress my mate wears. How much?" His voice rolled off of his tongue smoothly, almost as if he were singing with a low but deep and beautiful tune. Chester turned to Bartuc with a smile, not understanding a word of it but enjoying each Elvish word Bartuc spoke.

Paying only a few silver coin, Bartuc and Chester left the small tailor shop and quickly browsed their way through the small market. People were standing within small overly crowded stalls. They were calling out to the others who walked the streets and even Bartuc had been grabbed once by a random vendor to look at weapons and jewelry.

He let it go, but it wasn't until some one came up to Chester and looped arms with her. A human man. "Hello there beautiful, how would you like to come by the jewelry stall I have? Only my things could represent and attempt to grace your beauty."

Chester yelped and yanked back. She turned to look at Bartuc but he was already gone from her side. As she turned her gaze back to begin fighting her unwanted new company, it wasn't until she yelped from his hand grabbing at her ass that something happened.

Bartuc witnessed everything, he had stepped only a foot away to pick up a flower for Chester to place in her hair. Seeing the human reach for her ass and get his hand full was all the impure drow needed.

"Help Bart-" Her voice went silent as the entire surroundings light was completely snuffed out. The drow, by will alone had conjured a field of pure darkness. Normally his magic would be detained as his memories were sealed but this wasn't a normal situation. This was Chester, calling out for Bartuc's help. The entire city, was blanketed in this darkness and it caused quite a stir.

The human who touched the female elf suddenly screamed in pain and terror. The darkness faded and between Chester's rump and the human stood Bartuc. Within Bartuc's left hand dripped blood and as the crowd settled their upon the severed hand that now lay at Bartuc's feet.

"GUARDS!" People screamed, endless chants calling for help but Bartuc stood his ground. Two knights immediately arrived with their freshly oiled blades drawn and ready. They approached the elf as people pointed him out.

Chester was horrified and scared. Horrified she was openly touched and scared now for Bartuc. As she tried to bring the dark skinned elf away, Bartuc simply shook his head to her. The guardsman approached and growled. "What is the meaning of this?" Aggressively pointing their blades at Bartuc and nearing him, he'd finally speak. "Another step and you lose your lives, humans."

The impure drow in direct sunlight would not be seen as impure. His skin would be dark as the night and his eyes as viciously violet as they had ever been. That human who lost his hand was some how still clinging to conciousness.

"I am Bartuc. Prince of the drow!" His unbloodied hand sheathed the small blade that made the clean and precise cut between joints and bones to lop the offending appendage from Chester's body. Bartuc reached for his hood and dropped his faceguard for the others to see.

"A DROW!" the crowd screamed and people began to panic. Bartuc raised his hands and calmly spoke. "Be calm." He still held a strong glare to the guardsman and pointed to the offending human.

"This human placed his hands upon my mate. Not just anywhere but specifically in a place that is entirely unacceptable to some one or something that is not theirs" His voice was vicious, a snarl took over it as he spoke. This was the first time Bartuc had ever truly called Chester 'his.'

"He is and WILL be greatful to have his life. Or he will lose it."

The guardsman raised their blades and spoke. "Be that as it may, you had no reason to remove his hand and cause physical harm! You are under arrest by law of -" They were shaking. Trembling in their boots and barely capable of holding up their own blades.

Bartuc interrupted him. "Let me be clear human. I am prince of the drow. My companion and I are here for a single night. We are seeking an enemy but let me explain the situation to you. If I so much as give the signal-" A field of darkness consumed the city as his anger consumed him.

He was still bluffing the entire time but with his wrathful tone and his recent action, who among them would doubt a being that these human's had only heard of in legend and nightmareish tales. When you witnessed a drow, even just one. It usually spelt the end of some one's life, or worse. A city.

Moments later the field faded and Bartuc had his left arm reaching for Chester. "-Then you and your entire city will perish. Your children, your friends, your family. Everyone you know and love will die. So, human. Let me be very clear. I am defending my loved one and in return for your lives now for irritating me, you will simply take this cretin and be on your way."

Hell fucking no. The guards bowed deeply to Bartuc and spoke. "We're sorry, Mi'lord. We had no idea you were royalty. Please accept our most humble apology. We will notify our guardsman to no longer bother you sire. Forgive us, for we did not see the kindness you bestow."

They took the bleeding moron with them and walked. Bartuc peered around the crowd and covered his head and face once more, only to take Chester forcefully by the arm walk calmly away. Once they got just out of sight of the guardsman, Bartuc noticed a few people were still following them.

Chester gasped the moment they could talk, "Bartuc, what..."

But Chester could not stop staring. Bartuc did all of that because Chester had some one simply touch her butt. She reached up to him and kissed him out of pure reaction to her emotional response to his actions.

He indulged her and groaned in to the kiss with a passionate fire that took over from nowhere. His lips brushed against hers and his body ground firmly on her own. Her breasts were still so soft and very full against his own chest, just like the night before. Still he was pulling her in to a firm hug and felt every inch of her squeeze against him. Right in the Alley, Chester whispered to Bartuc. "You turn me on so much." He could feel it as well. Chester's cock was poking through the dress with overwhelming excitement.

Bartuc twirled her around on the spot and shoved her up against the wall. She felt his hands grasp her hips and position her just right. With a quick flip of her loose flap from the dress, Bartuc flung it over her body and eagerly revealed her thighs, her legs and her round ass.

Chester moaned sharply as Bartuc pulled his already hard and needy cock out, only to line it up to her ass and push. He moaned in to her ear as Bartuc shoved himself against her back, wrapping a single arm around her chest and groping her breasts one by one. His other hand grabbed her already achingly hard cock and he began to stroke her. His hips moved, slowly at first but once Chester was looking back to him in wanton lust, he began to ride her ass harder.

His hips slammed against her ass over and over again. Skin slapping together from the rough fucking cause their noise to drown out and blend with the crowd of the market not too far away.

Chester just stood there, feeling every inch of that drow cock that filled up her tight asshole and made her in to a needy little whore. Bartuc's balls slapped against Chester's own as he thrusted harder and harder.

Bartuc finally whispered in Chester's ear. "You're mine, Gods dammmit! Mine! Only I can touch you, fuck you and take you like this." He shoved her harder against the wall as both of his hands now took hold of her hips. He pulled her back in to his forceful thrusting in an attempt to make her scream while he finally focused on hitting her prostate.

Chester erupted in a beautiful orgasmic moan as she sprayed the wall in front of her while Bartuc's hand never stopped. Over and over he pulled and tugged on her cock until finally he clamped down on her body and reamed her asshole with every last inch he had. Gushing seed deep within her body, Bartuc panted, heavily as he rode out his orgasm for those last few seconds. Stilling his moments.

"Holy fuck." He whispered and nuzzled his lover from behind. "Lets go back. I need more." He withdrew from her and without a second thought he began walking.

Chester had other plans. She grabbed him from behind and wrapped her arms around him. Bartuc stopped and looked back at the horny little elf who still appeared fully dressed. A lust was in her eyes as she spoke to the drow, "I want you."

Bartuc looked around and leaned against the wall. No one was here. Gently he hooked the belt of his leather pants and slid them down just far enough for her to see and feel his butt. Chester moved the cloth of her dress in front, out of the way. Eagerly the little elf pressed up against Bartuc's backside and slowly with her cockhead angled at his ass, she pushed in.

"Ohhh." They both moaned together. When Chester finally pushed herself all the way in to her lovers ass, she panted and breathed lustfully in to her ear like a greedy animal. Moving with Bartuc without asking or even motioning, she began to fuck him like he fucked her earlier. Over and over without remorse or any sense of relenting, he could only moan as the tiny elf took him from behind.

His cock flopped around from the rough and powerful movements. His body hot and aching for need of release already. Chester reached around Bartuc and held his cock firm. "I want to feel you cum while I fuck your ass, Bartuc."

The elf reared back in response and moaned loudly. His body ached as Chester took him over and over, making Bartuc groan and moan in wanton lust. "I'm coming, Chester." He cried out as quietly as he could and repainted the same spot on the wall where Chester had eagerly covered earlier.

The two stood there for a moment, breathing and Bartuc only gazed back at her. His voice was lighthearted and sweet, to her and her only. "Pull out already." He finished with a chuckle as he looked in to her eyes.

She giggled with a response, "Sorry you just.... feel so heavenly."

Without so much as cleaning, the two made it back to the room. Discreetly, they packed up and made their way to leave the city. Trouble was made so Bartuc wouldn't bother staying unless Chester wished for Bartuc to only cause more problems.

By nightfall Bartuc had made camp. They weren't going to be making good time so he felt it would be better to hide away for the next day. Using the natural brush around the area, they made a very concealed camp even with a fire in the night's sky, most of the glow was hidden from anyone more than a hundred feet away. The bedding was generously altered to be bundles of mostly leaves and vines aligned and organized meticulously for Chester's comfort.

They slept through their first night together, exhausted from the stress and of course the previous day's activities. But by morning Bartuc was the first awake and by habit that Chester had come to know, he was atop the trees watching the sunrise. Typically it would hurt the eyes of a drow to see such light but, Bartuc was not just a drow. His wood elf heritage that caused the light pigmentation in his skin and his extra long ears made it rather obvious to other drow, but not so to other elves or humans.

After the sun had risen, Bartuc ventured out to scavenge for berries, nuts, seeds, anything he could find. Coming back with a few wild berries(Blue) and by chance he had found a rabit. Instead of hunting the creature, he offered it food in return for its help in finding more food. The small creature stared at Bartuc with it's own dirty brown coat bristling in the soft wind and bounced around, only coming to stop and stand on it's hind legs while staring back at the elf.

"I will protect you, little one. We are friends now."

The rabbit bounced around and Bartuc followed closely. The exchange was Bartuc had given food first, and fresh water. Animals weren't keen to steal from elves, especially since they had such a connection to the natural world. But there was an aura about Bartuc that made him even more approachable to animals or beings in touch with nature. This caused animals to trust him with very little effort. But he was also always generous in his actions.

After spending an hour foraging for food with the Rabbit's help, Bartuc gifted him some bread and water as well as some fresh carrots from the market they purchased on the first night in the city. This was extra. The small rabbit decided to spend some time resting, cuddling in the elf's lap while he ate. Bartuc munched on a few berries and when the Rabbit who was kind enough to not leave his droppings on the elf finally took off, he made his way back to Chester.

They had breakfast and a light exchange. Only a few words spoken as Chester was definitely not a morning person this day. Bartuc did almost everything as far as packing up their things and the camp materials, only to make it easier for Chester.

Through their travels Chester had woken up and they were having their usual banter. Bartuc spent his time Chester how to survive in the wild and how to safely live with the animals around him despite not having the language. He was teaching Chester how to speak through his actions. It paid off when they came across a pack of deer. A very large and powerful buck was at the head, his horns spawned from his skull like trees with their almost perfectly designed leafless branches.

Bartuc slipped in to the shadows and whispered to Chester. "Do what I taught you." Chester took a deep breath and proceeded. With a very gentle dance and a calm series of motions, he was able to say to them through body language that only the elves would know so naturally, that he was a friend.

It took them a moment, several doe started to approach, feeling a kindred and calm, loving spirit. The buck however jumped in front of them and lowered not only his head, but his hooves. Chester stood tall, showing off his own strong and powerful body as a display of might. And too, bowed deeply.

In their grace, the doe started dancing for they had never seen such a creature to speak with them so openly. Bouncing around leaving but small marks in the grass where soil was kicked up behind their jovial dance, the fawn soon followed along with their mothers. Chester had instead reached out to pet the buck, and the animal stepped forward to brush his cheek to Chester's hand.

"Beautiful." Bartuc spoke and slipped out of the shadows behind Chester. He was there the whole time and ready to wrestle with the buck if needed. Instead, the buck witnessed the elf and the elf too, bowed deeply whilst speaking in his native tongue. This perhaps was what helped him the most as the surface elves no longer knew the original language: True Elvish. When you spoke, it was not words that were heard but intentions, feelings and honesty.