Basalt Skies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let out a soft whimper, swearing "fuck" just below his breath. Then, louder, "that gets you tight, does it? You don't like getting called out on your wanting to be fucked by a filthy scavenger?"

Vierrah's muscles tensed and she shot him a glare. His eyes fluttered, rolling back in his head, and he swore loudly. Her glare shifted to Randi as she walked up behind Emex and whispered in his ear, "Fill her. Make her yours. She's always wanted it." she looked at Vierrah out of the corner of her eye. "She's always wanted... you."

His hips dropped low and he slammed into her, causing her back to arch and a gasp to escape her lips. Vierrah's arms tightened, her muscles tensed, the fire in her belly building, burning, almost there, just a little bit more....

Emex stiffened, his panting becoming a strained sound. He pushed her hips down - hard - and she felt his head pressing against her cervix. In the rigidity, she noticed a pulsing on the underside of his organ. Randi pulled his head to the side, drawing him into a passionate kiss. Vierrah felt a tinge of anger, not only at him engaging another while he filled her, but at the sensation of her buildup slipping away with his inaction. Slowly he shrank, until he popped out with a warm gush.

Randi broke away from the kiss and moved her lips to Vierrah's ankle, eliciting a flinch. She drew her soft kisses up her leg, seemingly spurred on by the trembling it caused.

Vierrah let her leg be bent, the electricity from the new experience reigniting the fire in her belly. She wanted... more.

Randi ran her fingers over Vierrah's soft skin, tracing a swirl around her right nipple before pinching it. Vierrah winced, feeling it radiate in the inner world below. The soft world, wanting to be united with another again. Her eyes drifted to Tryst, who was watching her intently while he lowered her other leg to the ground. Randi followed her gaze and smiled knowingly. "You said you'd cooperate. You've been very good. But not enough for that. Earn it."

"How?" she asked. Her mind was beginning to clear as the inner flame died down.

"You took my man and now he is flat," Randi said in feigned indignation, "Bring him back up."

Vierrah frowned. How was she supposed to... But Tryst was already undoing her binding from the wall. Her wrists came down, a pain in her shoulders announcing itself. But her legs were free. She looked towards the tunnel, the urge to run crossing her. She could go. But.... where? They had walked so far in darkness; how would she be able to find her way back to the outside? Where would she go, anyway? She knew nothing of the wilderness. But here, there were people. People who offered her something else.

A chance to live what she had dreamt of for a long time.

Something inside relaxed. Warmth radiated outward from her chest, and she turned her gaze towards Emex. His member hung limp, glistening in the firelight. She walked slowly up to him, her eyes staying low, hoping not to betray her change of resolve. She stopped before him, raised her eyes to his chest. His hands pushed her shoulders down, onto her knees, and pulled her mouth around his wet member. Her face scrunched at the pungent taste of mixed fluids, but with his rough guidance, she fell into a rhythm. Randi's hip leaned close to her while the two of them met in a kiss: Vierrah felt Emex stiffen, the space in her mouth quickly occupied. She began to struggle, an unpleasant feeling in the back of her throat telling her to back up a little. Vierrah drew back, only to be pulled in again. Her eyes watered, lungs straining for breath. She made out Tryst's form in her peripheral vision and set her mind on him.

Forward, back, forward. She felt him growing stronger, his hips swaying. Her lungs burned, unable to get enough air. Her eyes clamped shut, bearing with the experience for what felt like an eternity until he abruptly withdrew. She gasped for air, coughing while Emex turned to Randi and embraced her. Through blurred eyes she could see the two move in union, Randi guiding him into her, Emex curling himself to thrust her where they stood.

Vierrah wiped her eyes on her shoulder and looked at Tryst. The man walked towards her and offered a hand. She looked up at him suspiciously, searching his unusually soft expression. She placed a hand in his; the cloth binding fell away. He took her hand gently, guiding her to his feet and towards a darkened corner in the back of the rounded room. When she hesitated, he said softly, "I want to do this right." Cautiously she followed him around the corner, and to her surprise found a crude bed covered in what looked like furs. Her eyes met his, and then she frowned slightly. "I'm not here by choice." she said, only loud enough for him to hear.

"No one ever is." he said. "The Wild is not a place people choose. It chooses them."

She shook her head. "It was chosen for me. I was kicked out of the Civilization. I didn't belong. I never belonged. I always dreamt of..." her voice trailed off. Reality was proving itself a lot different from the inside perspective.

His hand rested gently on her shoulder, and guided her eyes to his. "You can belong here. Our life is not an easy one. But it is a free one."

She gave a sad smile, then nodded. "I don't have a choice."

He looked at her with a curious expression. "You know our names, but us two have not yet become one. It's not usual, but you can still go."

Vierrah took in a slow breath, closing her eyes a moment. Her heart felt at peace, despite the circumstances. She couldn't see herself with the other two. But, with Tryst... maybe. It was all happening quickly.

She opened her eyes, and lifted his hand to her lips. He tilted his head in surprise, then a kind smile crossed his face. She followed his guidance to the crude bed, and slid the coat off her shoulders. Laying back she reached towards him, touching his face gently while he loomed above her. "You're a stranger." she said.

"I told you my name." he said in correction.

"Courtesy." she repeated, amused by the revelation.

He leaned down, placing his mouth on hers. His hands reached up behind her head, cradling it as she closed her eyes and met his tongue with her own. Sparks turned to flame beneath the touch of his half-bare chest pressed against hers. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders, fingertips hooking into the edge of his leather shoulderpiece. He withdrew one hand, grabbing her thigh and squeezing it. She opened her leg slightly, inviting, and didn't let him break the kiss while he undid his leathers. When a warm, hard flesh touched her thigh she sighed, her grip on his shoulders tightening. This was how her dreams had been. She was ready.

He moved gently, sliding against her as Emex had. She moved with more boldness, not interested in waiting. She wrapped her legs around his hips, pulling him in, and eyes opening in surprise when she felt herself stretching much wider than planned. He grunted from the sudden envelopment, struggling to stay liplocked. Vierrah broke away from the kiss, her breath stuttered.

"Sorry," he said, "I was trying to be gentle for a reason."

"It's fine." she said, her voice strained. Her skin was taut, just at the edge before pain.

"I'll go slowly." he withdrew, watching her reaction.

When she tensed he held still, until she nodded. She felt her inner walls begin to relax, coaxed by the sparks that were generating from his movements inside. Vierrah let out a soft sigh, the end curling into a moan. He began to move a little quicker, drawing out further, just to the tip, then pushing back in, letting her stretch out again. Her body softened, yielding to him, making sure he could fit. His hips tilted down, pivoting his head to rub against the front of her walls. At the pullback, she felt his head graze a sweet spot within her. She let out a loud whimpering moan, then caught herself, eyes opening. His were half-closed, staring at her with an aroused smile. With a faint growl he drew back, striking that place within her again. When her reaction repeated he shifted, leaning back so he knelt while he thrusted.

Vierrah's hands lifted up, fingers digging into the patchwork quilt that lined the bed. Her eyes rolled up, back arching, breath giving way to an assortment of impassioned sounds. She encouraged him, hips tilting, trying to get him deeper, further, all the way in. Her flame was burning bright, her inner world aching, pulling, inviting, her voice pleading, begging-

She cried out, her back going stiff as her inner world erupted into rapid spasms. Ecstasy crashed over her and her face clamped shut. Tryst stretched out, grabbing her close and driving into her, pushing his member upward each time to make sure he got where she needed him to.

Her body gave way, muscles letting go, opening up to the wild man pounding her insides. Stars flickered at the edge of her vision, the sharp smell of leather and earth and wilderness filling her nostrils. Tryst grabbed her hair, pulling her head back and shoving his tongue into her mouth. They grappled with each other, a primal unity, until he shuddered. He drew back slightly, pounded back in, drawing it out while he filled her. She pulled at his tongue with hers, silently encouraging him to keep going, to give her everything he had.

Finally he fell still, panting heavy into her neck. She kissed the side of his sweat-beaded face, legs unwrapping from his hips. "That was... amazing." she said.

"I'm not done yet." he said in between growling breaths.

Vierrah paused. "What do you mean..."

He withdrew with a pop, leaned back, rolled her onto her side, lifted her leg and drove in. Vierrah yelped, her muscles tensing in surprise. Tryst grunted, taking her hard and fast, his hair waving back and forth with her breasts, the cave echoing with sucking slaps. She had no room to think, her body taking over. She wanted it, needed it, needed every ounce of fire he had in him. Two, three, four times, it didn't matter how long it took, just as long as she'd get it all. She tossed her head back and let her voice fly, empowered by the force burning inside her. Deep within, an ancient knowing arose. She was Wild. She was free.

---

End Ch. 1

12