Base Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her breathing returned to normal, the woman pushed herself off me and drew her body next to mine. We laid that way for a short while before she sat up and looked at me. "That was very good, thank you."

"I loved every minute of it."

"We're getting short on time. We've both had an orgasm now, are you ready to fuck me and maybe we'll both have another one?" She started to slowly stroke my already stiff cock. "How do you like to fuck?"

"Lot's of different ways," I laughed. "I guess my favorite is to fuck a girl from behind."

"Why?"

"I love to have a girl's ass pressed up against me. There's something that just feels good about grabbing a woman by the hips and pushing up against a nice round ass."

"Hmm...you just love my ass don't you?" She straddled me again as she had before, her ass in my face, her lips working my cock to full arousal. "I'm ready whenever you are."

I pushed her off me and got to my knees. She took up a position in the middle of the bed and looked back at me. I moved forward and placed my cock in the crack of her bottom, her skin felt so warm against my cock. The saliva she left on my shaft was serving to keep it unnaturally cool. Pushing my cock down, I let it slide in the wet folds of her pussy before I directed it toward her vagina. Before I entered her, the woman spoke up. "It's going to be hard for you, but let me know when you're going to cum. I'll want to take it in my mouth."

I said nothing. I could think of nothing else as I slowly slid my cock into the woman. I only made a low moan, feeling the ecstasy that comes from burying your cock to the hilt in a beautiful woman. Grabbing her hips, I started a rhythmic thrusting, pushing my cock as deep as it would go, feeling the woman's bottom slamming against my abdomen. I knew I would not last very long as deeply and hard as I fucked the woman, but that was not a concern. I wanted every bit of her and I wanted it as quickly as I could get it.

"It's near!" I yelled after only a few minutes of thrusting. The woman was moaning loudly and biting the blankets of the bed, but popped quickly up when I made my exclamation. Turning to face me, she grabbed my cock and without pretense put it in her mouth, swallowing it to my balls. Up and down, taking in the entire length, she needed only a few pumps before I cried out in joy, sending half my load down her throat, the other half on her tongue.

I panted heavily, having never experienced an orgasm so powerful. I was still feeling spasms when the woman grabbed me by the chin and passionately kissed me, transferring a portion of the cum to my mouth. We embraced for a long while, caressing one another, until we both decided to stretch out on the bed.

"Well, I guess I need to get going soon," I finally said. "Do you mind if I use your shower before I go?"

"Not at all," she said. "You need a shower if you're returning to work. There's an extra towel under the sink. Take your time, I'll wait here and see you out."

"Thank you for an outstanding afternoon."

"I hope to see you again," she replied. I smiled and looked at her, trying to sear her image in my mind for all of time. In all likelihood I would never see her again, but for the briefest of moments I had given myself over to her, and I would never forget the intense feelings of the day.

"Thanks again," I said, closing the bathroom door.

12