Baseball Bet Leads to Naked Fun

Story Info
My cock comes out in the stands, and that’s just the start.
6.3k words
4.71
29.4k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One thing my wife Andrea and I love to do is attend sporting events together. We try to hit as many baseball games as we can.

When this particular mid-August Sunday started I had absolutely no idea it would turn out as it did. I should have guessed it could with Allison involved, but I didn't expect her wild streak to come out at the ballpark. No way I thought going to a game would lead to what it did.

The first thing I remember was it was hot. Not just hot, but record heat.

It was the kind of day to sit by the pool, or better yet inside with the air conditioning blasting, but the St. Louis Cardinals only visit us once during the season. My wife Andrea didn't want to miss any of the games during the series.

My Rockies were out of contention as usual, and I had pretty much moved on to football season. Our worst pitcher was on the mound too. I love going to games but this one wasn't my first choice.

We didn't even have seats in the shade. We were seated in the upper deck along the first base side, toward the top of the stadium.

The second thing I remember about that day was the cleavage bearing tank top Andrea was wearing, which only made her already large breasts look more pronounced than usual. Now, I think my wife looks great in anything but this tank top was so low cut she got a number of stares as we walked the concourse and then up to our seats. It was so hot outside that the stares didn't remotely bother her. I felt a sense of pride as I walked next to her. Her shoulder length black hair looked really good that day as well.

The third thing I remember is how short Allison's shorts were, riding up so high they made Daisy Dukes look lengthy. Allison has legs for days anyway and in those shorts she looked as hot as the heat. She had just gotten a haircut and her blond hair glowed in the sun. She and her fiancée Kevin came to the game with us.

It was a really good crowd considering the heat, about 35,000 or so. The bobblehead giveaway was a strong factor I'm sure.

I remember feeling like I couldn't move anymore when we got up to our seats and being glad I had a cold beer in hand. I was seated at the end of the row next to Andrea, with Allison and Kevin on the other side of her. It was probably just as well that we sat that way, for Andrea and Allison could talk. It may have been really hot but I still prefer to focus on a game I'm attending. Also, any conversation with Kevin would be awkward being that I had only met him once, and let's just say nothing was left to the imagination that evening. I definitely saw more of him than I cared to.

The Cardinals were tied for the division lead so it was a big game for them. "I hope we take care of business," my wife said.

"Don't worry," I replied. "Shaw is terrible. You guys will light him up." I looked up at the scoreboard as the Rockies' defense took the field. It showed Shaw had a 5.86 earned run average. If you don't know baseball, just know that's hideous. A good ERA is in the 3 range.

"I'll bet you he gives up a home run in the first inning," I said.

"All right," Allison piped up. She was a Cardinals fan too though not near as invested as my wife. "You're on. What do we get if he doesn't?"

I was speaking rhetorically. I wasn't implying that I actually wanted to bet. "I'll buy you a beer?" I suggested.

Allison laughed. "Lame. Way to be a man about it."

"I think she's got something more fun in mind," my wife said with a smirk.

I stared at both of them and gave them a look that said 'all right then what?'

"You think he'll give up a first inning home run?" Allison asked. She turned to look at Kevin, who wasn't listening, then leaned in toward me to whisper, "If he does I'll lift up my shirt for you, but If he doesn't you whip out that cock for a quick view."

The look on my face must have been priceless. "What, here?" I hissed. There were people seated all around us and more were still coming in.

"Relax, we'll be discreet about it," Allison said matter of factly like we were discussing the weather or anything innocuous.

I was trying to mentally catch up to what seemed to be happening as the game began. I was barely aware of Shaw's first pitch.

CRACK!

The ball was hit so hard it made the second deck, a mammoth home run on the first pitch of the game. The crowd had barely settled in enough to even show much emotion about it. If it wasn't for the loud bat crack it would have been easy to miss it was so quiet, mainly due to the heat.

I looked over at Allison, feeling both relief and a shred of disappointment. I wouldn't have to worry about exposing myself in such a public setting. My luck the camera would be on us or something. On the other hand, part of the thought gave me a rush. It was actually a little exhilarating to consider.

Allison smiled at me, turned in her seat to face me and lifted her red Cardinals t-shirt up from the bottom. As I had remembered her roughly C breasts looked phenomenal in her red bra. The view was brief, and I didn't really focus on it because I partly looking around to see if anyone noticed what she was doing. No one seemed to be paying her any attention and she pulled the shirt back down after only a few seconds. Kevin was even focused on the field and didn't seem to see it.

Little did I know what a small appetizer that would be.

I don't remember much about the next few innings, mostly because it was a mismatch. Shaw didn't even make it through the third inning, allowing six runs. Through five innings the Rockies only had one hit and were trailing 7-0.

It was around the 7th, when it was then 9-0, that things started to get interesting.

"I've got to go take care of some work stuff," Kevin piped up. "I'll catch you guys later." Before I knew it he was down the stands and gone. It wasn't long after that Andrea insisted on switching seats with me so I would be seated between her and Allison. I would soon find out why.

"I thought he'd never leave," Allison said, not even bothering to lower her voice to a whisper. Most of the crowd around us, and indeed in most of the stadium, had left, or at least moved to the shade of the concourse. "I've been thinking about your cock since I missed getting to see it that first inning."

I raised my eyebrows and my pants almost instantly started to get a little uncomfortable. "I won a bet with your wife," Allison whispered. "She has given the ok for you to do a little performance at my house after the game. I can't wait for the fireworks show."

My pants got even more uncomfortable. The "performance" surely referred to when I was the entertainment for her bachelorette party, though it could have also referred to the game night on my previous visit to her house.

"I'd say someone else is poking forward to it too," Allison said as she stared at my crotch, where my growing hard on was becoming visible in my khaki shorts. "I think I want a little preview."

Without another word Allison reached her hand toward me and started undoing my belt buckle. I looked around. There was no one anywhere near us in the stands now, though I thought I saw one guy look behind toward us and nudge his companion. The game was of course still going but it was rapidly losing my attention. I looked at my wife who was staring at my crotch smiling, then back down

With the belt undone Allison deftly unbuttoned my shorts with one hand and was now sliding down the zipper. I was impressed that she was careful navigating it around my now almost full hard on. With the zipper down she reached her hand in and pulled my hard cock out through the opening of both my boxers and shorts.

"There it is," Allison said with a smile, while holding my penis in her hand. I briefly thought she was just going to take a look and put it back, but she didn't stop there. Allison started casually stroking nice and slow. It felt really good and while part of me was still nervous about being in such a public setting, that thought was completely run over by how good her stroking felt. I was also surprisingly turned on to be getting played with in such a public venue.

Andrea reached over on the other side of me and moved her hand up my leg under my shorts. She cupped and played with my balls while Allison continued stroking. I was aware of some crowd noise related to the game but it was the farthest thing from being a consideration.

Allison started stroking faster. She hit my sweet spot on the underside of my shaft and made sure to get the head as well. The combination of that and Andrea playing with my balls was phenomenal. In what felt like seconds I knew I couldn't hold it any longer if I wanted to. As Allison increased her stroke even more I felt wave after wave of cum leave my body. I heard a whispered "wow" in my ear. After it seemed like I had been milked dry I opened my eyes.

Allison was licking her lips. "You got my face," she told me. "And that's an impressive mess on your shirt."

I looked down. My shirt was indeed splattered, though it could have been worse. I was wearing a purple Rockies t-shirt so it wasn't super noticeable unless someone was right next to me.

Andrea pulled her hand out of the bottom of my shorts and ran her hand along my penis, cleaning up some of the cum that was left on it. She licked her fingers seductively, and then helped me put my dick away and get my shorts zipped up. As we did so I saw they were splattered too. That would be a lot more obvious.

"I wouldn't worry about it," Allison said with a grin.

I sat back and closed my eyes for a moment, relaxing and soaking in what had just happened. I just got a treat from two beautifully fully clothed women in a full on public setting. Granted, it was well cleared out compared to the crowd size at the beginning of the game, but we were still in public. It made for quite the thrill.

When I opened my eyes the women were back to having a normal conversation like nothing extraordinary had happened. I looked back down at the field to see our best hitter strike out.

I continued to drift in and out of awareness of my surroundings. A few moments later I was pulled out of my stupor by a loud bat crack. I looked up to see another Cardinals home run sail into the bleachers. I also realized the Rockies had somehow scored two runs while all that was going on. It was now 10-2. Andrea stood up and applauded the home run loudly.

"What do we say we get out of here and get to the good stuff," Allison said as her ran hand along a wet spot on my shorts.

"I'd really like to watch the end of the game," Andrea replied. I always marvel how sometimes she seems a bigger fan than I am.

"All right," Allison said with a look of slight disappointment. After she seemed in thought for a moment she piped up "if we're going to do that let's make it interesting. If the Rockies manage to come back and win this I get to fuck your husband."

Andrea and I both looked at her. "I know it's a long shot, which is why I think you should take it. If they don't do it, I'll shut up about it."

Allison had wanted to have sex with me before but Andrea has always put a kibosh on it.

I turned and looked at Andrea. "All right," she said said she said as she shrugged her shoulders. "I don't think there's a chance anyway."

I looked back at Allison. "You want to root against your own team?" I blurted out.

She waved her hand at me. "I'm not that invested. Besides, I know what I really want." She rubbed my cock through my pants as she said it.

The Cardinals' hitter struck out as she said that, but it was headed to the bottom of the ninth. The Rockies would need a 9-run ninth to win. We all knew that wasn't happening.

Nevertheless, Allison moved forward on the edge of her seat as the bottom of the ninth inning began. She seemed hopeful.

The first hitter singled up the middle. So little of the crowd was left in the stadium that I wouldn't even describe the applause as mild.

The second hitter hit a hard liner right to the first baseman. One out. This would be over quickly.

The third hitter hit a grounder to the right side of the infield. It looked like it would be a game ending double play but the second baseman was slow getting to it, and it rolled by him. The single put runners at the corners.

The fourth at bat of the inning was lengthy. On the 12th pitch of the at bat, after fouling off several 3-2 pitches, the hitter held his swing and took ball four. Bases loaded.

It was still 10-2 and a looooonnnngg way to go if they were to complete the comeback. The Cardinals' manager still felt nervous enough to change pitchers.

"This is exciting!" Allison said. "Much more so than if we were just watching the end of the game!"

I had to admit I agreed with her. I found myself glued to the action. Andrea leaned in and whispered to me, "I still don't think they'll do it, but if they do I'll hold up my end of the bet and allow it. You'll have my full permission." She kissed my cheek and squeezed my leg. "I'll just be pissed if we blow this. The Brewers are only one game back."

While I had previous fun experiences with Allison and some of our other friends as a result of some wild evenings, I had still only ever had sex with Andrea, and that includes before we were together. I was beginning to imagine what being with Allison would be like. My pants stirred again.

The new pitcher was the Cardinals' closer who was really good. His ERA was under 2.00 and he had converted all but one save opportunity during the season. This was likely to be over fairly easily.

Our hitter worked the count full against him. The pitcher tried to blow a fastball by him.

CRACK!

What little was left of the crowd made noise. The ball was sent deep into the left field bleachers. The outfielder could only stand and watch it go.

"A grand slam!" Allison exclaimed. She stood up and was jumping up and down. I applauded in my seat. My wife looked frustrated. "It's still 10-6," she reminded Allison. "They say the home run is a rally killer."

Andrea was right about that. The Rockies still needed four runs to tie, five to win, and there were no runners on base. This was still a very tall order against one of the league's best pitchers.

The next hitter appeared to strike out on three pitches, but the umpire ruled he foul tipped the third pitch. "Damnit!" Andrea said, starting to get frustrated.

The next pitch was laced into the left-center field gap and the hitter easily legged out a double.

The next hitter swung at the first pitch, reaching for one low and outside, and rolled a ground ball to the shortstop, who allowed the runner to move to third but easily threw to first for the second out.

"What are you swinging at that for?" Allison roared. Andrea breathed a sigh of relief on my other side. One out to go and still four runs down. The runner at third really didn't matter from the Cardinals' perspective.

The next two hitters were our best, so it was still theoretically possible they could keep it going.

The outfield respected the next hitter so much they moved deep, almost all the way to the outfield wall. They were more worried about a big hit than a bloop single.

Naturally, the pitcher induced a lazy fly ball and it would have been the third out had the outfield been in normal position. The ball dropped in front of the right fielder, plating the runner at third. 10-7.

The tying run was now in the on deck circle. I could feel the nervousness pouring off Andrea. "One more out," she mumbled.

The outfield came back in for the next hitter. It proved to be a mistake when the second pitch of the at bat was clobbered, sailing just over the right fielder's head. The runner on first hustled to third as the outfielder fired the ball back in. The ball missed the cut off man so badly it sailed all the way into the third base dugout, resulting in another run scored and a runner at second. 10-8.

The tying run was now coming to the plate.

"Come on, come on, come on," Allison said as she rocked back and forth in her seat, smiling at me as she did so. I looked over Andrea, who shrugged her shoulders at me.

"If I seem pissed, it's because I'm upset with the team, not you," she said to me.

The Cardinals' manager came out of the dugout for a mound visit. No one was warming up in the bullpen. He was going to stick with his closer. I watched the pitcher nod emphatically as the manger slapped him on the rear end before he headed to the dugout.

The pitcher looked rattled though as his first two pitches to the next hitter were both low. The catcher did a great job stopping the second one from hitting the backstop.

The third pitch came inside and drilled the hitter in the back. He winced as he walked to first. There were now two on, two out and the go ahead run was coming to the plate.

Could they actually pull this off? Remember, they were down 10-2 heading into the bottom of the ninth and it was now 10-8 with two runners on base.

We were all on the edge of our seats, hanging on every pitch now.

The first pitch was high and outside for ball one.

Second pitch inside - ball two. The pitcher threw his hands in the air.

The third pitch was hit hard down the left field line. Allison stood up and yelled before realizing it was a foul ball.

The hitter then swung and missed at a curveball for strike two.

Andrea let out a hard, deep breath to my right. Allison was bouncing up and down in her seat to my left. She squeezed my arm and whispered to me "I think they're going to do it." I found myself watching her boobs and also wondering if her nether regions were wet. I found myself getting hard thinking about what might happen.

It seemed like an eternity before the next pitch was thrown. The pitcher stepped off the mound twice. The hitter asked for time. The tension was high. Both women squeezed my legs at the same time. My dick got a little harder.

The pitcher threw from the stretch. The hitter swing and made contact.

CRACK!

The bat crack was loud as the ball rocketed toward right field. The right fielder sprinted toward it. He arrived at the wall just as the ball got there. He jumped and reached his glove up.

I watched as the ball bounced off the top of the wall and into the stands. The outfielder hung his head. The hitter raced around the bases. The Rockies' players exploded out of the dugout and began celebrating at home plate before the hitter even finished rounding the bases. The Cardinals' pitcher slinked into the dugout with his head down.

The bastards actually pulled it off, rallying from a 10-2 deficit to win 11-10 with a 9-run ninth inning.

Allison was jumping up and down, her boobs bouncing in spite of her bra. Andrea sat to my right stone faced, staring at the field. She looked like she had been run over by a freight train. I was more dumbfounded than anything that they actually pulled off the comeback, but naturally I was in thought about how this was going to work. Was Andrea really going to hold up her end of the bet?

Physically I was already in the mood, at least my penis was. It was rapidly getting hard as I was thinking about seeing and playing with Allison's naked body. Mentally I was feeling guilt about betraying my wife, though none of this was my idea. Was it really betrayal if Andrea gave me permission and even dictated me to do it?

It became clear Allison was going to take charge. "I want to claim my prize! We're going straight to my house, let's go!" She grabbed my hands and pulled me up from my seat as she said it, slapping my butt as she stood up. Andrea begrudgingly got up next to me and we walked down the stairs and worked toward exiting the stadium. No one said a word, though Allison's grin stayed on her face the entire time.

I drove to Allison's. It was roughly a 25- minute ride. Andrea stared out the window, most of the time. I'm sure she was frustrated her team blew the game but my guess is she was more deep in thought about what was going to happen when we got to Allison's house. Over the past several months she had been present while I had naked fun with other women, and she had fun with other guys for that matter. That said, it was always very important to her that we only have six with each other. I took great pride in that too, and it certainly crossed my mind as we got closer to Allison's house.

12