Baseball Bitch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally I was face to face with his smooth sack. I licked his balls while he moaned in complete euphoria.

"Oooohhhh... yes that's it, tongue them like the bitch you are." He pumped into my throat a few times and then he got stiff. But he didn't cum. He held back and pushed me back off his cock. "Take off your boxers. I don't think this lesson is finished yet."

My eyes grew to the size of saucers, I knew what he intended, and while I thought I didn't want anything of the sort, the growing wet spot on my boxers and constant tightening around my caged dick pleaded otherwise. I stood up and pulled down my underwear while contemplating this. Not sure if I was acting out of fear or desire anymore, just that my body was acting without my brain's permission.

Now standing completely nude in front of my bully, cock cage keeping me from standing at full glory, but doing nothing to hide the precum dripping from my limpy. Reggie pushed me onto the bed, stomach down ass up. He reached into Emily's night stand and searched for a second before finding what he wanted. I listened to him notice 'Oliver' with some delight.

"Looks like Emily CAN get off from penetration alone, tell me little boy, when's the last time she had you go down on her?"

I didn't speak, but I knew it had been quite some time, and then the memory of her masturbating with it while I was in the other room came to my mind. She really didn't need me at all to get off anymore... What would that mean when she realized it?

I felt a warm sticky liquid again go on my ass as Reggie massaged it into my hole. Even though I took the didlo a few days ago, it was still tight back there. But this time instead of feeling invaded by fingers it left me with a need. A desire to be filled up again, like I was with Oliver the other night. I lifted my ass higher off the mattress. Hungrily.

"You've really taken to your new place, that's good. You know it didn't take much convincing to get Emily to buy a dildo, it's like she was desperate to be fucked by something of substance. Something like this" and he smacked my eager hole with his heavy cock. Then he slowly started to poke his way into me.

I felt his massive cock head into my hole. I felt it stretching me. It was similar to the other night, but also way more intense. After his head was in he slowly started working himself into me. Every thrust from him went a little deeper. Hit a different spot and was met with a slightly more feminine moan from me. Finally he was completely filling me up. It felt right, my dick was leaking like a siv and my body felt complete.

"Do you want me to go the rest of the way little girl?" He asked. I was on the verge of cumming. Everything felt so good. It was like he has opened my eyes to how good sex could feel, and I needed to know what absolute nirvana felt like.

"OH MY GOD YEASSS. PLEASE" I begged, in this moment I had never wanted anything more than to be filled up by Reggies fat cock.

"Is this better than the dildo?"

"It's not even close Reggie, you're so much more satisfying than that thing" I was starting to lose myself I was getting ready to cry if he didn't plow forward. My dick was on the verge but it needed a little push before I could experience a euphoria, I could taste it.

"After I do this, I own you, you understand? Whatever I want, it's mine. Including your sexy girlfriend. She deserves this cock after all doesn't she? Why should she suffer your caged little clitty and a silicone wannabe when my big Asian cock is ready to please her?"

"She's yours Reggie just please fuck me. Please I'm begging you for your big Asian cock in my tight white hole, I'll do whatever you want!" And with that he plunged into me until I felt his balls slap my own.

"Ooooohhhhh yesssss!" I moaned like a cock hungry slut. He pulled almost all the way out and then again went deep as he could, sending another wave of orgasmic bliss up my body. He did this twice more before he went to shorter, harder pumps. Every one brought me another wave of pleasure greater than the last. It was like a battering ram knocking down my masculine gates.

Finally I felt him grow even more as he tensed up. He pulled way back one more time and then drove home for his last pump. I arched my back looking at my cum covered cage. I didn't even realize I had cum, but it was everywhere. Then when he hit home I felt a release. Both from my dick and inside me. Rope after rope of cum shot out of my cage and got on the bed, then I felt a warm goo start to drop down my backside.

"Enjoy the show?" Reggie asked.

I looked around real quick to see who he was talking to. It was Emily. She was standing against the wall directly out of my line of sight fingering herself.

"Oh my god that was so hot. How you just owned little Greg like that. Can it be my turn?" She asked eagerly.

Reggie laughed. "Give me a minute to shower. Then we'll put on an encore for Greg" he got up and smacked my still arched, cum leaking ass. I was dumbfounded. But I was also powerless to say anything. Emily had just seen me beg to get fucked, even offer her up for my own pleasure. And she was going to make me eat those words...

Emily and I didn't speak much while we waited on Reggie to come out. She was just smiling at me with a face that said 'I knew it' and I just laid on the bed trying to think what this meant for us. I still loved her, and I think she loved me. But what would we do moving forward? Would she just fuck big cocks and leave me caged? Would we share the cocks? Was I gay? Bi? I didn't know.

Reggie came out of the bathroom completely naked but dry, his massive cock was hanging limp and ready for attention. His cock was so fat, definitely more girth than mine when hard, and longer for that matter. He hung well past his balls. Emily got down on all fours and started to suck and kiss his dick. He didn't even prompt her.

"Oh you are ready for some real cock huh?"

"I'm just so excited... Slurrrp...to be able to... Slurrrp... give a cock head... Slurrp...and not immediately have to clean up a load of cum"

"Greg can't be that much of a prejac, I thought you were just over stating it"

"No. Oh my god dude, he cums in like 2 seconds from oral, and usually less than that from fucking. He's got zero self control." This time she spoke between licks of the bottom of his shaft.

"You got me hard girl, now tell me how much better this big asain cock looks instead of Greg's little baby dick"

"This is the most beautiful cock I've ever seen, especially compared to pinky dick over there." They both looked over at me. I was just enjoying the show, straining in my cage, wondering if I was going to be asked to help at all.

With that Reggie picked her up and threw her on the bed, right next to where he fucked me senseless just moments ago. He removed her shorts and thong, took a long smell of her essence and gave her a vicious smack on each cheek before biting them.

Emily moaned as a response and turned her head towards Reggie. Her eyes were begging to be fucked. Reggie saw that and gave a wicked smile as he started to finger her.

"You're so wet already. Did seeing me own your little boyfriend do this to you? Or just kissing my massive cock?"

"Mmmm I just want that cock in me Reggie. Please. I've been thinking about it since our first lab together."

That was surprising. She had had a crush on Reggie this whole time. Was that why she bought the dildo? To imagine it was him? Or was it just what made her more pliable to his suggestions?

While I pondered this Reggie ate the back of her pussy with a few kisses and inserted his tongue. He started to tongue fuck her pussy and put his thumb in her ass hole. Emily continued to moan out her pleasure and begging him to just fuck her. But he was enjoying this too much, he had won. He was the alpha. Regardless of our standing in the baseball diamond, in this bedroom, in this relationship, Reggie was the boss. And a part of me knew it the entire time I realized. I was upset, or mad, I was relieved. And incredibly turned on.

Finally after another few minutes of manipulating her pussy and teasing her ass hole he finally put his hard cock head in her. She immediately started to tremble. Reggie wasn't even a quarter of the way inside of her and she was starting to cum. He was going slow, but deliberate.

"OOOOHHHHH MY GOD!" she screamed "Greg was right, this is much better than Oliver" and with that Reggie decided to stop holding back and forced the remaining 6 inches of cock inside of her. Emily tried to run a bit on the bed before her body got tense and she collapsed from her orgasm on her face and stomach.

Reggie fucked her mercilessly from the back for about ten minutes bringing her to a second orgasm while she lay immobilized on her face. Reggie pulled out his cock and Emily rolled over on her back with her abused pussy in the air.

"Don't be done yet please. I haven't been fucked like this... ever. I need to know what a real man with a real cock can do."

"Don't worry baby, all you need to do is call Greggy boy over and tell him exactly how much more you love this cock. Then I'll fuck you into a coma"

Emily signaled me over to her. My dick was back to leaking precum. If I hadn't cum earlier I probably would have from their display of fucking. I bent down so she could whisper in my ear.

"I love this cock. I don't ever want to give it up, I'm sorry you're dick is shrinking, and has a hair trigger, but you're too pathetic to fuck me while I can have this. But don't worry. I'll still unlock your baby carrot after the seasons over like I promised. I'm just not going to fuck you anymore."

Reggie was apparently satisfied with that. He looked me in the eye, winked and then went balls deep into my girlfriend. He held her by the hips as he railed her lifeless for another 20 minutes. Emily was screaming her pleasure at both of us and holding my hand. She looked me in the eyes three more times to tell me she was cumming. I felt my cock getting wetter and wetter from my precum.

Reggie must have been getting close. Because he grabbed her and put her ankles on his shoulders then started fucking with reckless abandon. Emily was about to cum again, her and Reggie both looked at me.

Her to say she was gonna cum and him to say I was allowed to eat his cum from her, but after that I wasn't allowed to touch her without him around. Then he and I tensed up at the same time. He unloaded a second massive load inside of her and I spit out a few more drops from my cage.

I immediately dropped down to all fours and started licking and sucking Reggies thick cum. I could feel where his had dried on my legs and ass from earlier, but I didn't care. Reggie bent down to whisper in my ear.

"In high school white boys like you had a lot of hot girls. They would date me because of some stupid myth. So I fucked the white boys, and made sure their girls caught us. You're just another in a long line of white jocks that I've had beg for my dick. But Emily, that ass, those titties, and her willing mouth. I'm gonna be coming by quite a bit". And then he smacked me on the ass as he stood back up.

I successfully cleaned my girlfriend of all Reggies cum, she rolled onto her side of the bed and immediately passed out for a nap, Reggie told me I could shower since we had a practice little bit. Then he crawled onto my side of the bed and cuddled up to Emily.

12