Baseball Ch. 05: Double Play

Story Info
Johnny and Casey have it out.
3.3k words
4.7
17k
26
6

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Octave888888
Octave888888
1,166 Followers

1. All characters are 18+

2. No characters resemble real people

3. Enjoy the fiction

*

Baseball Ch. 5 - Double Play

After Casey had stormed out, I had tried to call her, but she wasn't answering. I left her a message, "Baby, I'm sorry. That was over the line. Please call me back, we need to talk so we can figure this out together. I love you."

I waited that night for her to call me back, but she didn't. I finally drifted off to sleep on my couch around 2 AM. When I awoke around 8, I checked my phone. No missed calls, no texts. I tried to call her again, but again, she didn't answer.

I couldn't sit and stew too long. I had a game this evening. What if she was there? There was no way we could talk privately at the stadium. If I saw her, I'd have to pretend it wasn't killing me inside.

I skipped my normal afternoon workout there, instead opting to do some exercises and stretches in my apartment. Then I finally went to the stadium in time for the 5:00 call. I didn't see Casey in the hallways.

As usual, I was not starting, so Garcia could get the start at catcher. I had to suit up anyway and hit the bench. The weather was nice, at least. I looked around for Casey, but couldn't see her. She wasn't in her usual spots in the owner's box, or her first base side seats, or anywhere else I looked. I supposed she could be in the inside part of the box, hidden from view, if she was there at all. It was an additional punch in the stomach for me, knowing that Casey might not be watching the game at all.

----

I decided I needed to go to her apartment that night. It couldn't wait. When I knocked on the door at 11 that night, I heard what sounded like two female voices conversing on the other side. Finally, the door opened to reveal Lani. "Hi Johnny. Casey's not here."

"I don't believe you."

"Neither do I, but that's what she wanted me to say."

I looked in and saw Casey's bedroom door shut. "I'm guessing she doesn't want to talk to me. But I want to leave a message. I love her, and I want to work this out. But I hate having to share her with someone else. It's eating at me."

"I get it," Lani said. "I'll deliver the message."

"Thanks."

"And for what it's worth, I'm on your side."

That was a little bit surprising. I guess I had assumed Lani would side with her best friend. "Thanks. I really hope she'll call me."

"I'll try to convince her."

----

I played in the game Wednesday night, but did poorly. I went hitless in four at-bats. Worse, there was still no sign of Casey.

I finally got a text from Lani on Thursday morning. "No luck yet."

"Has she been going to the games? I know it's her favorite thing, and I'd hate to think she's missing out because of me."

"She's been working in the upper offices, but leaving before the game starts."

That explained that. Thursday's game, I sat on the bench again. I finally saw Casey but she was up in the box, with her father. She never once looked down at the dugout. Maybe she was embracing the life of living in the ivory tower. But at least she was back. She loved baseball, and I didn't want to stand in the way of that.

I sat out Friday night too, and would have played Saturday, but it got rained out. I played Sunday instead. My performance at the plate was awful again. After I struck out with bases loaded, I came back to the dugout and saw Chuck frowning and shaking his head.

Later, he came and found me. "Something's bugging you, isn't it?"

"Yeah, some personal stuff going on."

"Anything you want to talk about?"

No way could I talk about this with Chuck. "Not really, but I appreciate the offer."

"Okay. Well, figure it out soon."

We went on the road and I tried to snap out of my funk. I did get a lucky grounder past the third baseman, snapping my hitless streak. It seemed to be good enough for Chuck. But I didn't get any calls or messages from Casey.

I finally got a call on Sunday after the game, but it was from Lani. "Hey, I have a plan..." she started.

----

The IronPigs gave a charity luncheon every year, to earn money for local women's shelters. Every player was 'highly encouraged' to dress up and attend, showing solidarity for the cause, and rub elbows with the local elites. Players attended for free, but many brought dates and paid for their tickets out of their own pockets.

This year, the luncheon was on Saturday. I spotted Casey as soon as I walked in. She was up at the front of the banquet hall, Landon's arm hooked around her. She was stunning in a fancy blue gown, and matching heels.

She was glad-handing some wealthy donor when she saw me come in, dressed in my tuxedo, with Lani on my arm. Casey's eyes went wide, seeing me with her best friend, who was a knockout in a dark green dress.

Lani was accompanying me as a friend, of course. It had been her idea. Casey had told her about how jealous she'd been when she saw me in a bar, kissing a woman named Lola I had just met. Lani's instinct was dead on: as soon as Casey saw me with another woman, especially with a woman she knew, she'd flip her lid. Even from across the room, I could tell she was visibly irritated.

She couldn't do anything about it, though, at least not here. It was too public, and her new position demanded her time and attention.

Lani was the perfect date. We chatted with a few of my teammates, and she was charming. A few of the donors recognized me and wanted to meet me, and Lani clung to my arm, smiling and laughing at all the appropriate times.

In fact, she was very attractive. I'd honestly be kinda into her if I hadn't already found the perfect girl, and she was across the room. Lani had also told me she was just doing this as a friend, and while she'd flirt with me in front of Casey, she wasn't actually interested.

"Don't look behind you," whispered Lani at one moment.

"Why?"

"Dirk is giving us the evil eye," she told me. I'd see him later, and he looked rather grumpy at the sight of me with his ex-girlfriend. Since he cheated on her, I couldn't feel too bad. But it was a side effect I hadn't considered when I brought Lani with me.

There was no way that Casey could storm over to us, it would attract too much attention. But I figured she would slowly drift her way in our direction over time.

She didn't. She did drift around the room, talking to others, sometimes with Landon and sometimes without. But she never got to us, and she made it look so natural. She didn't make it look like she was avoiding us, but she did.

Instead, Lani got a text from her that simply said, "WTF?" That was enough to show us how perturbed she was. We knew that we, or at least Lani, would hear about it later. And we did.

As I dropped Lani off at her apartment afterwards, Casey was already home. She practically dragged her roommate inside, but Lani didn't let go of me, so I came in too. Casey stared daggers at me. "You can leave. This is between me and her."

"No it's not, and you know it," Lani responded. "It's about you and him."

Casey ignored me for a second and turned on Lani. "I thought you were my friend."

"I am your friend! That's why I'm helping you fix your mistake," retorted Lani. "You had the perfect guy for you, and your head is so far up your ass, you let him slip away."

"My father..."

"Your father is an asshole! I love him, but he can't dictate who you fall in love with! You're a grown-ass woman, act like it!"

Lani's yelling was breaking Casey's anger. "You didn't have to rub him in my face like that."

"It's only a matter of time before he dates someone else. I was just giving you a preview." Then Lani went on the offensive. "But what do you care? You've got a guy who's rich and handsome, even though he's boring as dirt and you've got nothing in common. That makes Johnny and I both single, right?" She started pulling me towards her bedroom. "Let's go have some fun, slugger."

That was just for show, of course, but still, Casey's heart sank and she burst out crying. Both of us returned to her and wrapped our arms around her while she let loose. She apologized profusely to both of us, and we apologized back.

When she'd calmed down some, she pushed Lani about five feet away, and kissed me. "I love you," she whispered.

"And I love you too. Can we talk in your room?"

She nodded and led me there. I mouthed a quick thanks to Lani before we closed the door, and she gave me a thumbs up.

"I'm sorry," she said again. "What can we do to fix this?"

"I have a few conditions," I told her. "First, you have to end things with Landon."

"I can't just..."

"You can, and you will. I know he hasn't really done anything wrong, per se, but you can tell him you don't feel that way about him. Tell him anything, really, but that's not negotiable."

She sniffed back a tear. "I understand."

"Second, if your father tries to tell you who to date, tell him you're more than capable to make those decisions on your own."

"Okay."

"Third, if your father thinks you can't run the team yourself, tell him he's wrong. Prove it to him if necessary. Honestly, if he thinks you're not able to do it, he's a damn fool."

That brought her a small smile. "Thanks." Then she noticed I didn't have any more to say. "Is that it? None of your conditions mentioned you."

"I know. Those first few steps are about you being honest with yourself and your father. After that, we can figure everything else out." I took her hand. "Once those blockers are out of the way, I know we can make this work."

We held each other then, for a while. Then, breaking the silence, I asked, "Do you have conditions for me?"

She smiled up at me. "Just one. You're mine. Tell Lani to find her own man."

----

That night, I had one of the best games of my young career in the minors. A home run, two doubles, and three baserunners gunned down before they could steal second base. Plus, I nursed the pitchers through their innings and we managed to hold them to a single run. Chuck noted my performance and assumed my personal issues had been resolved. I told him they were at least improving. And Casey and Lani both sat in the box and cheered me on.

When I got home, I heard motion coming from my bedroom, and saw light. I wondered if it was some kind of burglar, but when I looked inside, I found Casey on my bed, lying in her underwear. Candles lit the room. Her hands were above her head, and I noticed her hands were tied to the headboard.

"Hi," I said, somewhat stunned.

"Hello," she replied. "I'm very sorry I hurt you. I wanted to make it up to you. Consider this my penance."

"I see. How'd you tie yourself up?" I asked. I also hadn't seen her car in the parking lot.

"Lani gave me a hand. And the idea."

I took off my shirt, then knelt down over her prostrate body. "Remind me to thank Lani," I whispered, then trailed my fingers lightly down the sides of her torso. It made her twitch a little. I repeated the motion from her shoulders, over her bra-covered breasts, and down her stomach. "I bet you're already wet, aren't you?" I asked, and she nodded, biting her lip. My fingers reached her panties. Just a finger running over the material there confirmed it. "You are soaked."

"Mm-hmm," she said, "for you. Only for you."

"No more other boyfriends."

She shook her head. "I'm meeting Landon tomorrow for lunch, I'm breaking up with him then."

My fingers idly rubbed up and down over her slit. "That's good," I said, "because I don't intend to share." I looked at her in the eyes. "Tell me you're mine."

She returned my eye contact. "I'm yours. Only yours." Her hips were subtly rocking against my hand, trying to get herself off. When I withdrew my hand, she whimpered, "Please."

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me." She was so ready, but I wanted to take advantage of this opportunity. I leaned in and kissed her, delicately, lovingly. I was going to savor this. Then I nibbled her neck, right behind her ear, in that spot I knew drive her crazy. "Ohh," she cooed, "Oh God. Maybe this was a bad idea. I didn't think you'd torture me like this."

I stopped. "I could leave you here, and go watch TV."

"No!" she quickly snapped. "Please no. Please fuck me. I need it."

"Good." I got my arms under her and unclasped her bra. With her arms up, I couldn't remove it completely, but it was enough to move it out of the way and free her funbags. Her nipples were already rock hard. I rolled one in between my fingers as I took the other into my mouth, teasing it with my tongue. Casey moaned in delight beneath me.

I took my time teasing her breasts, so that by the time I peeled off her panties, they were soaked through. "Oh my," I commented, "you really do need it."

"Yes, I need it!" Casey gasped. Her legs weren't tied, so she was able to hold them wide open for me.

I rubbed her inner thigh, just next to her labia without actually rocking them. "What do you need?"

"I need your cock in me," she pleaded.

"Patience," I told her soothingly, "I will give it to you, I promise. But first," I dipped my head down, "I need to taste you."

I should point out that it had been weeks without Casey, and I was just as desperate as she was to fuck. But I wasn't the one tied up. And I wanted to make this last as long as possible.

I lost track of time while I was between her legs, but I know I gave her at least three massive orgasms. When I sat up and dropped my pants, my erection was almost painful. "You still want this in you?" I asked, lining it up with her entrance.

"More than ever," she responded. Her voice was a little hoarse by now, after all the squealing she'd done. I wondered if I'd hear from my neighbors about it tomorrow.

I slid inside easily and quickly. Her wetness was basically everywhere, so it took little effort. I shit you not, she came on my dick right then. "AHHHHH! Shit!" she yelled. I had to fight my own urges to climax with her. I knew I wouldn't last too long, with how badly I was keyed up. I fucked her on that position for only a minute or two, then pulled out. She was confused and was about to object until I flipped her over. Luckily, her hands being tied still allowed for that. I grabbed her gorgeous ass and rammed myself back into her wet pussy, and fucked her until we both exploded.

When I'd regained some energy, and my breath, I untied my poor Casey. She was exhausted and sweaty. I held her in my arms, and she cuddled her body into mine. "I hope you had as much fun as I did," I whispered to her.

She chuckled, then laughed out loud. "That was... it was... oh, my brain doesn't work right now. I can't find the words."

It was now after midnight, Sunday morning. "Stay here with me?" I asked. "I'll make you breakfast tomorrow."

"Deal," she said. "I don't think I can go anywhere right now anyway. Except maybe the bathroom." She stumbled over there, a little shaky on her legs.

By the time she returned, I'd grabbed water from the kitchen, and was extinguishing the candles. She gulped down the water and curled back up into bed with me. "Am I forgiven?"

"Of course," I told her. "And I'm sorry I was mean to you about it before. Forgive me?"

"All is forgiven."

"Good," I said. I played with the scarves that were above my head, still tied to the headboard. "I'm keeping these," I told her, "in case we need them again."

"Yeah, next time it's my turn to drive you bonkers." She laid her head on my shoulder. "I love you, Johnny."

"And I love you, Casey," I answered. Soon after, she fell asleep on me, and I knew all was right with the world.

----

Casey broke up with Landon at her lunch with him. She also returned the big ruby necklace he'd given her; he'd given it as a graduation gift, but she felt bad keeping it. Casey told me later that he was confused, as it was coming out of nowhere. But she explained to him that while she did enjoy his company, she didn't have romantic feelings for him.

I got that Sunday afternoon game off. Good thing too, since my body was still feeling the fatigue from my wild night with Casey. It also helped me save my energy, as she returned to my apartment that night. "You're leaving tomorrow on a road trip," she explained as she knelt in front of me in my living room, "and I havent nearly had enough of you yet." She treated me to one of the best blowjobs I'd ever had. Then I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom and fucked her silly.

Despite their relationship ending, Casey tried to still be friends with Landon. They still had to see each other at work. She told me Landon was cold to her, and often ignored her, at least for the first few weeks.

She also went to talk to her father. She'd told him she ended things with Landon. He didn't understand, but respected her decision. To her surprise, when she told him she was capable of finding her own dates from now on, he whole-heartedly agreed. She expected that to be more of a fight. But he still warned her not to date the players on the team. Since she was in an executive position, he considered it to be like dating the employees under your supervision.

She also reasserted her desire to run the team, and not with some man running it with her. Again, her father agreed, but told her to wait. The current GM wasn't ready to retire, and still had years ahead of him. Casey's father told her to be patient, and learn from that GM. Her chance to run the team was still years away, and she reluctantly agreed.

Overall, it went better than expected. Casey and I still had to hide our relationship, but it was easier now than it had been at the very beginning.

Little did we know, more storm clouds were on the horizon.

----


Octave888888
Octave888888
1,166 Followers