Basement Princess

Story Info
A rich girl is kidnapped and learns of new pleasures.
3.8k words
4.15
26.2k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tied up, blindfolded and put on display. A girl with pale skin and blonde, flowing locks was positioned with her legs spread, wearing nothing but thin, white lingerie. Her eyes had no freedom to observe her surroundings, instead she had to rely on her other senses. Below her exposed backside, she could only feel a cold surface.

[A few hours earlier]

Sophie was in her ensuite bathroom, humming while she washed her face with delicate, circular strokes. She had a relaxed smile, and hardly a wrinkle on her doll-like face. A pink towel was wrapped around her body, showing off her petite figure, before she threw it to the side once she left the bathroom. On her bed, a new piece of lingerie lay in wait for her. It was a white, lacy dress with a matching pair of panties. Both pieces were translucent, enough to tease the eyes and fan flames of desire within anyone who saw it.

She kneeled on her bed and sat down, taking a picture of her alluring apparel to send to her boyfriend. She adored the attention, but his eager erections after seeing her playful photos topped the experience, like a cherry on top of a cake. It wasn't long before she was snuggled up under her thick duvet, letting out a long, relaxed sigh before drifting off.

Between the thick walls and her deep sleep, she didn't hear the front door unlock. She didn't hear her bedroom door being opened. She didn't even hear the breath of the masked male standing at her bedside. A few men surrounded her. Her eyes opened when she felt a hand over her mouth. Immediately she began to thrash, swinging her arms in all directions. However, she felt her wrists caught by big, strong hands that pinned her against the bed. She strained her throat trying to scream, but her sounds were muffled, and the men were quick. The hand released her mouth for a moment, but her chance to let out even a peep was denied by the feeling of a cloth covering her mouth and nose. The last thing she saw was a man lifting his mask, just enough to see a sick grin on his face.

--

She awoke with a low groan, feeling her head bump against a hard surface.

"Wha... huh?"

"Oh shit, she's awake." She heard a voice and immediately remembered her situation.

"Let me go!" She immediately ordered but couldn't even move her arms. A thick rope tied her wrists together, making every struggle feel like her skin was burning. An arm was wrapped around her waist to keep her steady, and the hum of an engine with the occasional bump gave her an idea of where she was. After a few minutes of protesting, she grew quiet and slouched, her lips forming a pout.

"Heh, I guess you do know how to be quiet after all. Was tempted to knock you out again." She heard an older man's voice, then sprang up when she felt something pressing against her from below.

"What- what is that?"

"You can't blame me, with all your wiggling and that."

"Ugh... you sick perv." She curled her lip but yelped when she felt a large hand grab her breast.

"Wow," the man laughed, "even though they're small, they're soft and still fun to play with... I can't wait to enjoy you more later."

"Shut up..."

"Don't be grumpy, princess. We love women of all shapes and sizes. We'll give you back soon enough."

Despite knowing she was outnumbered, her spirit was still strong, "You're just a disgusting- ah!" She bit down on her tongue when another hand dipped into her panties.

"Oi, Aiden." Another voice spoke, "wait 'till we get there."

"Relax Claude, I'm just putting her in her place so we can get some peace and quiet..." the rest of the journey was quiet, which Sophie absolutely detested. Now her captors could notice any sounds she made, down to the smallest peep. Even worse, the man touching her would annoy her more with his growing arrogance. Despite the rough texture of his hands, his motions contrasted. Sophie could feel gentle circles being drawn under her panties, which made her feel hotter with each passing moment. "Oh, are you getting wet, princess?" He teased when he felt his fingers coated with a slick liquid.

"It's a normal reaction... don't get too big headed." He pinched her nipple through the thin fabric, earning a squeak in response.

"You're a tough one, aren't you? Maybe I should make you cum right here to show you who's boss." His pace increased, making her shiver against her will. She could feel herself getting wetter, and she hated that her body was so easily manipulated by the touch of a stranger alone. She would ever want to admit it out loud, but his hands had power over her. In an attempt to resist, she just closed her eyes and tried to think of anything else. The rest stayed silent during the journey. All that could be heard was the hum of the engine, rough breathing and sticky fingers.

They drew nearer to their destination. Her eyes opened when she could feel herself throbbing and close to the edge.

"Hey- stop it. Stop it now." She demanded.

"You need to be nicer." Of course, Aiden didn't listen to her. He had a feeling he knew why she suddenly wanted him to stop, and her flustered behaviour was too delicious for him to stop now. She swayed her hips, trying to avoid his fingers but there was no space she could retreat to inside the vehicle. She had no choice but to sit there and deal with his hands toying with her body. She could feel her legs beginning to tense and noticed her breaths becoming rougher, but her climax never came. The car stopped and she felt the hands leave her. She was almost disappointed, but quickly buried that thought deep in her mind.

'Disappointed? Don't be ridiculous...' She scolded herself while the others exited the vehicle. The girl stayed quiet while she felt herself getting carried, curious about their location. Even when they had gotten inside, the blindfold wasn't removed. Once was placed down, her butt hitting a smooth surface, she felt her legs getting moved into an embarrassing position. Her knees were propped up and legs were spread into the shape of the letter 'M'. In an attempt to have any freedom, she put her knees together, but her panties were still exposed. In the back of her mind, she was wondering if there was an obvious wet spot.

Unbeknownst to her, they were taking pictures.

The room smelt like dust. For a second she was unsure whether she wanted the blindfold to come off; she dreaded being exposed to the dirty environment which would be her temporary home. For now, the men were not focused on her. Instead they were discussing the next step in their plan, leaving Sophie to sit and wait for their decision on her fate. She wondered what they wanted, and even found herself paranoid that they would harm or even kill her.

"And that's where you come in, Sophie." She sat up at the mention of her name, her heart racing. "Are you gonna be a good girl? We need you to get the money we want." She felt a hand touching the underside of her chin, and bit her lip when she heard a familiar name. "Aiden, you seemed to get pretty close to her in the car, come here." The sound of steps grew closer to her, then she felt her heart drop at the sound of a zip.

"Be nice, princess." Aiden spoke, stroking himself right next to her, "The sooner you cooperate, the sooner we can let you go back, and we can get on with our lives." Once he was ready, another man, named Luis, guided her to turn her face towards him. Aiden pressed the tip against her lips, but she kept them sealed. Without warning, Aiden sent a swift slap to her face. Sophie couldn't even utter a word. A stinging pain overtook her cheek and made tears build up in the corner of her eyes. "I didn't want to have to do that. But you need to get something through that head of yours." He pulled her hair to force her head up, "We own you. If you ever want to go home, you know what you have to do."

Sophie fell silent. After a few moments, she swallowed her nerves and inched closer, leaning forward with parted lips. Aiden let out a blissful sigh once he felt himself enveloped in warmth, "That's a good girl. I could get used to this." The others let him coat his dick with her saliva for a few pumps, weaving his fingers through her hair to guide her while they prepared a camera on a stand.

"Alright, keep going, just like that." August instructed, "We need to show her mom and dad what she'll be going through if we don't get the payments." She was forced to listen to their laughs and tried to protest but it was no use; any hopeless attempt she made would be muffled by the dick down her throat. They started recording the scene before them, a few of the men already sporting tents.

Sophie's wrists pulled against their restraints while she made an effort to keep her mouth wide open, causing saliva to trickle passed her chin and down her body. She was their own personal fleshlight, and all she could do was wait for it to be over.

"Take her blindfold off." She winced when the light hit her eyes but scanned her surroundings. The walls were grey, and there was barely any furniture in sight. All she noticed from her angle was a mattress with some covers, and four men behind a camera. The fifth one, was busy thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth. Her eyes widened when she noticed the camera but snapped out of it when the dick was pulled out.

"Now lick me princess, like you love it." Sophie stared at the erect cock in front of her, it was wet and twitching underneath her gaze. She looked at the camera, then back at the cock. She concluded that if she wanted to escape, she would have to cooperate, even just a little. Despite her reluctance, she eventually leaned forward and stuck her tongue out to make contact. It was shy licks at first, but eventually she started dragging her tongue up and down his shaft. It sent a pleasurable shiver up his spine, "Good girl." He tightened his grip at her roots, "But let's finish this." He pulled her away, making her mewl in pain, but was interrupted by the dick being shoved into her mouth again.

His pace was rougher this time, hitting the back of her throat even when she threatened to gag. It didn't stop him. A couple tears spilled from the corner of her eyes as her gaze slowly drifted up to the man before her. He was merciless, his hips only moving quicker when he saw her tears trailing down her cheeks. She pressed her lips down, making her mouth feel tighter. He grunted with every thrust, his breath getting heavier as the knot in his stomach tightened. "I'm close. Prepare yourself." He said, as if she could do much. When his cock began to throb with promise of release, he pulled out. Using one hand to hold onto her locks while the other angled his pulsating dick towards her, he climaxed in spurts, his semen spattering all over her pretty face. Sophie gasped, feeling the sticky substance make a mess of her cheeks, unable to stop it from trailing down her neck and passed her collarbone. Her mouth hung agape but no words came out, even when he wiped the tip of his dick across her lips. The camera clicked off.

"Perfect. I'll send this and the pictures to her parents and ask for five million. Each day they don't send it, we'll increase the price." August then headed up the stairs. Aiden zipped his pants back up with a satisfied smile on his face. He wasn't even phased by Sophie staring daggers at him.

"Marcus, Luis. Should get dollface cleaned up." Aiden suggested, then leaned towards Sophie with his hands on his knees, his eyes embracing a taunting gaze. Sophie turned her head away. He put his hand under her chin and tugged it up, forcing their eyes to meet, "There's more to come." The other men agreed, then helped her restraints off and cleaned her up in the bathroom upstairs.

--

Her living arrangements were nothing like the luxuries she experienced at home, but they were certainly better than she expected, even the basement. She was mostly left alone for the second day, mainly interacting with the others when they brought her food and drinks. It was the evening to come that made her heart race -- she was sure it was because of fear, but she was even more scared of the way her pussy throbbed when she recalled the events of the night before.

"Little update," a man spoke as he came down the stairs, "your parents miss you, a lot. I'm not sure what's delaying their payment though, so it's time to make another video."

Every night the treatment she received was more intense, and every night the men increased the ransom by another 5 million. However, she had not expected what took place on the fourth day. When the camera clicked on, August stayed behind it as usual. Sophie was wondering whose turn it was today, but her eyes widened when four of them started walking towards her.

"What's going on..."

"Today, princess, you're gonna play with all of us." Aiden spoke up. Her eyebrows rose for a moment, then she bit her lip, feeling that ache of desire deep inside her grow. They pulled off a large shirt previously handed to her to reveal her smooth skin and v-line covered in marks. She hadn't worn panties underneath because they never gave her a pair.

Aiden pinned her against the mattress and Marcus held her wrists above her head. She still tried to wriggle despite his weight, her hips shifting to try and throw him off balance. "Have you learned nothing?" She felt a familiar sting when Aiden sent another heavy slap. It felt like a jolt of electricity, making her thighs push together, but she stopped struggling. Aiden traced the many marks down her body with his lips, enjoying the way she trembled as he did so. He continued until he reached the patch of fuzz growing on her vulva, then stuck his warm tongue out and started flicking it underneath her labia. His strong arms pulled her thighs apart and kept them spread while she sucked in a breath and cursed his talented tongue.

"Hnghh..." she grinded her teeth, but her resistance melted away the more his hot tongue moved against her. It wasn't long before loud moans were leaving through her parted pink lips.

Luis took the opportunity to play with her exposed breasts, licking and sucking one of her nipples while his right hand massaged her other breast and rubbed her other nub, both firm and erect. She couldn't find her will to fight back, and Aiden noticed her slick juices beginning to pour out. When Sophie looked up, noticing Marcus standing near her, stroking himself to the sight in front of him. She drew in a sharp breath when she felt Aiden's fingers slip inside her, angling upwards to give her the most addicting tingles. Sophie's toes curled and her legs began to shake, having to watch a man jerk off above her. Her hips were practically possessed as she began to grind against Aiden's tongue and fingers. She rode out her orgasm with a lengthy groan, loud enough to form a string of echoes around the room.

They didn't give her a chance to catch a breath. While she was dazed from her high, they shifted her effortlessly. Sophie was held up for a second, leaving enough time for Claude to slip underneath her. When she was let down, his erect cock rested comfortably between her cheeks.

"Ride me." He ordered. His deep voice alone had the force to make Sophie's hips move. Slowly, she shifted herself up, then used a hand to hold him in place, and lowered her hips. She let out a small grunt as she felt him enter but endured until he was fully inside her. Her hands rested against his chest, taking a few breaths while she got used to his size, then started to move up and down. "Good girl."

Claude thrusted his hips to meet her bounces, then Sophie felt someone grab her face. Aiden dug the pads of his fingers into her cheeks, and plunged his dick into her mouth, making her whine. A pair of hands massaged her chest, then twisted her nipples. She moaned loud enough to make Aiden react, the vibrations in her throat making his cock twitch inside her. Her free hand was brought up to another cock, leaking precum at the tip. It twitched when it felt her soft fingers. For a moment, she released Aiden's cock from her mouth. She drooled into her hand and used her saliva as lube to jerk Luis off, meanwhile letting the others plunge into her, using her as they pleased.

She began to lose count of the amount of hands touching her. Her mind was too foggy to keep track. All she knew were the sensations that made her pussy tingle. Fingers tugging at her locks, holding her waist, her face. Suddenly, she felt the heat from another male's chest against her back. August had decided to join this session rather than stay as the camera man. She could feel his cock rubbing between her cheeks and started seeing stars when his fingers drew circles around her clitoris. All of this was too much. Her eyes rolled back, her legs shook and her pussy throbbed, but she kept bouncing. She was pushed over the edge and climaxed again, in waves. Even after her climax, they forced her to keep bouncing, making her whine. The overstimulation made her a trembling mess, the jolts of electricity spreading all over her body.

She couldn't hold back any longer -- she didn't feel the need to anymore. The rougher they were, the wetter she became. Sophie had never felt sensations like this and had grown desperate for more. Her bounces grew more vigorous, and she was eager to pleasure the rest as well.

"Fuck yes!" Aiden's rough thrusts grew quicker, and Luis loved the eager pace of her hand. When he was ready, Aiden pulled out of Sophie's mouth and pumped himself with his hand. A strong load was released all over her face, even stronger than before. Sophie welcomed it, opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out to catch some of the hot liquid. She looked up at Marcus with doe eyes, licking her lips at the sight of his throbbing dick. Her eyes didn't dare to look away, waiting eagerly until she saw his member pulsate with promise, until another load coated her face. At the same time, her hand was still pumping Luis at a brisk pace. The male basked in the feeling of her soft palms rubbing against him, the pleasure possessing his hips to thrust into her hand until he tensed up, his cum filling her hand. Below, Claude felt himself growing closer to climax. To his surprise, Sophie didn't stop despite his warnings. She was grinding her hips like a succubus, and practically purred when she felt hot, thick fluid filling her up.

Afterwards, she slowly rose until the dick popped out of her. She moaned when a hand smacked her ass, August pulling her close and thrusting his dick between her squishy thighs. He kept one hand tight around her throat, while his other hand sent hard slaps to her butt cheek.

"Mm... yes!" delicious bolts of electricity fired up her spine from the stinging in her cheek. His dick rubbed against her lips, making her tremble, her mind and mouth struggling to form full sentences. Her aroused juices mixed with semen made it slippery enough for August to enjoy plunging between her thighs. When she came a third time, a high-pitched scream resonated through the room. Sophie had been reduced to a hot mess with her body overtaken by pleasure-filled shudders. She could barely stay up; the other men had to hold her while August finished using her thighs. It didn't stop the others from rubbing her sensitive nipples and feeling her soft skin. It drove her crazy... and she adored every minute of it.

By the time the camera clicked off, Sophie had orgasmed eight times. She was left twitching on the mattress with her body covered with a mix of the men's semen. Finally, she was given a chance to rest, knocking out mere moments after she closed her eyes.

She woke up when she heard a voice, barely noticing that her body had been wiped up.

"Sophie!" She heard one of the men call from upstairs. Their voices alone were enough to make her tingle. She followed their voices upstairs with an excited skip in her step, wondering what they wanted from her now. Perhaps they wanted to fuck her against the window? Or cum on her thighs? Or-

12