Bastileborn Ch. 02

Story Info
Irena's pleasure training with a mischievous demigod.
11.3k words
4.58
6.3k
7

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chloehunt
chloehunt
849 Followers

Irena was trembling as she walked down the red-carpeted hall between two palace guards. Dienon had ordered them to escort her to the pleasure teacher's room for training. She had no clue what pleasure training entailed, but she figured it would be better than spending the day with Dienon. She took a deep breath to steady her nerves as they stopped in front of a large oak door. It was carved to look like a garden trellis covered in flowering vines. She smiled at the beautiful carving before she reached up and knocked on the door.

"Please come in," called a pleasant male voice from within.

Irena pushed the door open and quickly stepped inside, leaving her escorts to wait in the hall. The large room was decorated like a Leeriod harem. Sun was spilling in through opened patio doors. A massive burgundy colored rug covered most of the floor. A heavy oak tea table sat at the rug's center among luxurious velvet cushions with gold embroidery. A round bed sat just inside the patio doors. It looked like a stage the way the pink and white see-through drapes were hung around it.

There was a very attractive man lying on the bed reading a book. He had shiny caramel-colored hair and honey-colored skin. His body was toned, beautiful, and very visible since his only article of clothing was a loincloth. He looked up and smiled at Irena's blushing face.

"By the gods... you are beautiful!" he announced as he tossed his book aside and hopped up off the bed. He walked over to Irena with his hand out.

She reached out her hand, and he quickly grabbed it. He pulled it to his lips and kissed it. She blushed even more as she stared into his ethereal green eyes. They were rather spellbinding. The color of his irises seemed to dance in the light.

"Welcome to my pleasure studio, Irena Floramare. My name is Cypress. I'm going to make you writhe in ecstasy and teach you how to make others writhe in ecstasy. Does that sound like fun?" he asked.

"Cypress... like the god of love and fertility?" she asked with a smirk.

"Exactly like the god of love and fertility," he said with a breathtaking smile.

"I see. That's an excellent name for a teacher of pleasure. It's lovely to meet you, Cypress," she said as a strange sense of calming peace came over her.

"You are very sweet, Irena. I have wonders in store for you," he whispered as he reached up and gently stroked her blushing cheek with the back of his fingers. He was admiring her enchanting gray eyes. "Please, come sit with me and have tea so we can discuss your lessons," he said as he led her over to the oak tea table.

Hot tea and sweet snacks were already waiting at the table as they sat down together on a large purple cushion. Irena didn't think much of it at first, but everything about Cypress and his room was extremely accommodating. The tea stayed perfectly hot at all times, and the cookies and pies were some of the most delicious desserts she had ever eaten. Everything about her pleasure lesson was extremely pleasurable so far.

"Now," Cypress began with a clap of his hands, "we've enjoyed a snack and general conversation long enough. It's time to turn our focus to the real purpose of our interlude. Please, Irena, tell me everything about your sexual history. We must examine the past so we can build on that knowledge," he said as he ran his fingers through her long blond hair, admiring its shimmer in the morning light.

"Oh, well... there's not much to tell. My first sexual experience was yesterday when Dienon coerced me into fucking him. Then later that day, I ended up having sex with my childhood sweetheart. It was the strangest turn of events. I still can't believe it happened," she said, shaking her head. Her heart was pounding from the memory of what she felt the previous day.

"Goodness gracious, that's a short and slightly traumatic sounding history. I assume you mostly enjoyed making love to your childhood sweetheart, but I suspect sex with Dienon was less enjoyable," he said as he searched her eyes.

"I did enjoy Alex in spite of the circumstances. I wish I could have made love to him in a safe place of our choosing after we were married, but normal life has gone out the window for both of us. Dienon hurt me a lot, but he also made me feel overwhelmed with physical pleasure. He made me feel quite dirty, to be honest. All he wanted was carnal-pleasure from me, and he made me feel it too. I'm ashamed that I enjoyed what he did," she whispered.

"Don't be ashamed, Irena. You're completely unfair to yourself. There is nothing dirty about what happened to you. Your body simply responded to being physically pleasured. Dienon, on the other hand, should be ashamed that he took advantage of you and hurt you, but he's an arrogant prince that can get away with almost anything. He's not a complete lost soul, but it will take a lot of work to win his heart."

Irena looked at Cypress with an eyebrow raised after that remark.

"Win his heart? Why would I want to do that?"

"To change the world, of course," he said with a smirk before he stood and offered Irena his hand.

She took his hand and allowed him to help her up. Then he led her through the elegant glass doors that allowed access to his private balcony. Irena caught her breath as the magnificent landscape of the Daylith Kingdom spread out before them like a grand oil painting. The gorge below the palace's five hundred foot slopes seemed to rush down into the small river valley that led to the Leeriod Gulf. The different colored stones of the mountains and cliffs were like a rain-spattered palette, dripping down into the city's vast farmlands. Almost directly below their balcony roared a massive waterfall that fed the deep lake at the bottom of the gorge.

"There are few words to describe this view," Cypress whispered as he gazed into the gorge and beyond its boundaries.

"Simply breathtaking," Irena whispered.

Irena thought her homeland was magnificent, but it couldn't be compared to Daylith. The landscapes were completely different in every way. The Swaying Valley was a vast expanse of low, rolling hills covered in tall wildflowers and cut in half by a slow, winding river. Daylith was an eyeful of brightly colored mountains, rocks, and a giant gorge speckled with green.

"This all could be yours one day, Irena," Cypress said softly as he turned his gaze on her.

She looked at him in surprise and confusion again.

"Good sir, you speak openly of treasonous things. What kind of pleasure teacher are you?" she whispered nervously.

"I'm the best, of course," he said with a mischievous grin. "Come, relax with me on the bed so we can talk more," he said as he led her back into the room and over to the bed.

Irena sat down on the large bed and was immediately relaxed by the incredibly soft feather down mattress.

"By the gods, this bed is heavenly," she sighed as she lay down on it and stretched out so she could feel it all over her body.

"That's the idea," Cypress sighed as he bounced onto the bed and lay down next to her.

They relaxed there for a while, staring at the ceiling, simply enjoying the comfortable bed.

"Cypress, you're not a normal man, are you?" she asked a little dreamily.

"Far from normal," he whispered.

"I can feel your magic."

"I know."

"Are you a god?"

"Do you think I'm a god?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Then, I am a god."

Irena smiled as she thought about what Cypress said. The longer she stayed close to him, the more she felt like she was in a dream.

"Cypress, who am I?"

"You are Princess Irena Floramare, one of the most beautiful and virtuous princesses in Bastileborn, and I greatly admire you."

"How wonderful," she said with a smile.

"You are wonderful," he said as he raised up on his elbow to admire her. Her fair skin, bright gray eyes, and inviting curves sparked warmth in Cypress's body. She looked into his vibrant eyes and felt a familiar strength growing inside her chest. She felt her old determination to live an honorable life returning.

"How extraordinary," she whispered as she studied his handsome face. "I no longer feel doomed by my recent enslavement. How come I suddenly feel so encouraged to live?"

"Your spirit naturally wants to live the best possible life. You would have discovered that again without me, but I like speeding up the process. I don't want you feeling guilty for what we're about to do. I want you to enjoy it and understand that pleasure is not a sin when you're not hurting anyone by doing it," he said as he reached over and stroked her soft hair as he leaned closer to her face. "May I kiss you, Irena?" he whispered as he searched her beautiful eyes.

"Yes," she whispered with her heart pounding in anticipation.

He gently pressed his warm lips to hers and kissed her slow and lovingly. Irena knew how to respond after kissing Alex. Making love to Alex had taught her a lot in a short amount of time. She moaned softly as they explored each others' mouths. Cypress tasted and smelled so good, Irena had no idea how to describe it. He was also caressing her mouth with his lips in the most satisfying way.

"Mmm, you are really good at that," she said with a smile as he drew away from her.

"So are you. You take cues from me perfectly. It won't be difficult teaching you, but first, I want to pleasure you. What did you like most about making love to Alex? Was there anything, in particular, he did that you found delightful?"

Irena blushed as she thought about the rushed pleasure she felt with Alex. She had liked everything he did, and knowing he cared about her pleasure made it wonderful.

"Where to begin? I enjoyed him licking me," she chuckled in embarrassment. "I also really enjoyed him penetrating me even though it did hurt a bit."

"I see. I can help heal the discomfort. Do I have your permission to touch you like a lover?" he whispered.

"You do," she said with a nervous nod.

"Good. Try to relax and enjoy," he said before he crawled down to her feet. He gently pulled Irena's legs open so he could lie between them with his face close to her crotch.

Irena gulped, and her heart began pounding as she watched Cypress. He gently pushed her tiny red dress up off her thighs and smiled at her aroused lips. Then he closed his eyes and kissed her inner thigh, making her jump a little.

He chuckled at her reaction as he slid his hands around her thighs and held them steady. He kissed the sensitive skin close to her crotch and ran his nose along the bend of her leg. It tickled in a delightful way. Irena lay back and moaned in pure enjoyment of his arousing touch. He wasn't doing anything particularly interesting. He was just slowly and gently caressing the skin close to her more sensitive skin. He was building anticipation for rougher play.

Cypress knew making love to a woman was like creating a well-balanced symphony of pleasure inside her. He would start slow and intimately wake up every part of her body, starting with her mind. For he began arousing her the moment she stepped into his room. He needed her full attention and trust. If a woman is distracted, scared, angry, or sad, they will not truly enjoy themselves. Female pleasure begins in the mind where it can truly excite her entire body, and as the excitement builds, her lover can guide it into more sensitive parts of the body. The anticipation of pleasure is the catalyst of pleasure, so one cannot abandon seduction and still expect to satisfy their partner.

Irena was in a tingly daze as Cypress massaged her thighs and teasingly caressed around her sensitive skin, but he was smartly avoiding touching her most sensitive skin too early. He sighed happily and raised up on his knees to look over the beautiful woman on his bed.

"Irena, do you like this dress?" he asked, referring to the skimpy outfit she had been given upon arrival at the palace.

"Not at all," she admitted.

"Me neither," he said as he reached down and easily pulled it free of her body. He tossed it to the floor. It didn't tear or chafe her skin. It simply came free without a fuss.

"Oh," she breathed in surprise as she looked down at her naked body, wondering how he did what he did.

"You are wonderfully inviting. Every part of you perfected by the High Father," he whispered as he crawled over her and gently kissed her mouth again. Then he slowly moved down her body, kissing her neck and chest before taking her right nipple between his warm lips.

Irena moaned from the heat he was provoking inside her as he gently massaged her breasts. Then he moved down the center of her body, kissing and licking the soft skin of her stomach. She laughed and squirmed from the tickling sensation. His hands rubbed down her sides, gently squeezing the tender flesh, provoking more heat inside her. He continued kissing downward until he returned to lie between her legs.

Irena was ready and waiting excitedly for what happened next. He lapped a relaxed tongue over her aroused skin, sending a shudder of tingles rushing through her insides. She groaned in delight as he did it again and again, provoking her heart rate. She gasped when he finally licked up between her lips. The pleasure was exquisite and sharp. It made her ache with want. Then he plunged his tongue inside her. She groaned in delight as he worked his tongue against her inner muscles. His licking was hot, deep, and aggressive.

"That's so good," she panted as she reached down and ran her fingers through his beautiful hair.

He would ease off at proper intervals to lick over her clit from side to side, making her legs jump. Then he would lick deep inside her, making her whole body shudder. When she was panting and trembling, he knew it was time for something more intense.

"Mmm, as much as I love your taste, I want to feel you more," he whispered as he raised up on his knees and pulled his loincloth off and tossed it aside.

She looked over his beautiful body. Her insides tingled at the sight of his thick erection. He was noticeably bigger than Dienon and Alex, but she didn't care. She was extremely aroused and wanting every inch of him.

"Do you like what you see?" he asked as he slowly climbed over her again.

"Yes," she breathed.

He reached down and gently stroked his warm, swollen tip through her wetness, making her legs jump with tingles. They looked into each others' eyes as he slowly began to work his thickness inside her. She squirmed and groan as he carefully forced his way between her lips. He was making sure everything about it felt pleasurable for her. When he finally came to rest deep inside her, she was smiling. It felt so good.

"You feel wonderful, Irena," he whispered as he laid down on her soft body and began to move inside her.

She shuddered with pleasure as she wrapped her arms around him and pulled him tight against her. The way he moved was almost like a rhythmic dance. Intention and purpose were in everything he did. For he did not believe in lazy, sloppy effort, especially not in a performance designed for exquisite pleasure. He was in tight control of his body as he worked inside of Irena, and she could feel it. Every delicious stroke of his flesh through hers felt like it was taking her breath. It was sharp and satisfying, and the way their bodies were touching sent exciting warmth and comfort all over her skin.

"It's so good. I can't take it," she panted as waves of heat and tingles began to overwhelm her. She soon gasped and writhed under him as a powerful orgasm rolled through her insides. It seemed to have a life of its own. She wanted to ride the sensation for as long as she could, and Cypress helped her do it.

"Very good," he whispered with a smile. He watched the ecstasy on her face and felt the tension in her muscles. "Watching your pleasure is incredibly satisfying," he groaned. Then he let himself be overwhelmed as he continued to steadily work her through her orgasm. He came inside her beautiful body on his own blissful wave of indulgence. They relaxed a few moments later and lay content and smiling in each others' arms.

"Irena, that was pure pleasure if I ever felt it," he whispered as he continued to gently work himself inside her overflowing warmth.

"It was... I could sleep easily now," she whispered.

"If that is what you would like, I encourage it. I know the last few days have not been very accommodating for you. I'll watch over you as you rest."

"Thank you," she whispered as she drifted into a sweet slumber.

Cypress lay with her for an hour, simply admiring her beauty and warmth. He felt guilty that his manipulation of mankind had led Irena to enslavement, but he knew his meddling always created something more worthwhile in the lives of mortals.

The balance of good and evil had to be carefully maintained throughout history. Cypress loved all the mortal races and wanted them to live their best possible lives, and that could not happen without suffering. He had seen the evidence time and time again as he worked with his siblings to maintain balance in the mortal realm.

Irena slowly woke sometime later. She moaned softly as she stretched out on Cypress's incredibly soft bed. She sat up and pushed aside the red satin sheet he had laid over her while she slept. She looked around the room for her handsome company and eventually spotted him. He was lounging naked on a luxurious swooning couch on the balcony. She smiled as she climbed off the bed and walked out into the warm air to join him.

"Don't be shy, Irena," he said as he looked up at her and smiled. "No one can see us up here. This is the best private view in Daylith."

She walked over to the edge of the balcony and stared down at the beautiful gorge and mountainous countryside. She leaned over the stone balustrade to see the magnificent waterfall below them. It was pouring out of the mountain cliff. It filled Daylith Lake at the bottom of the gorge. She looked around the lake and noticed many ships unloading people at the docks close to the mouth of the river. She was too high up to make out much detail, but she could see tiny groups of people marching in lines because they were chained together.

"More slaves... probably from my father's kingdom," she whispered sadly. Her stomach sank at the sight.

"Slaves are Daylith's greatest commodity, and King Brimsly wants every surrounding kingdom to buy them. If a country refuses to participate in the slave trade like your father did... well, you know what happens," Cypress said sadly.

"It's so depressing. A warrior kingdom like mine fell so easily to the scourge of Daylith. They bribed my uncle to kill my father and then gutted us from the inside out," she wept angrily.

"And they did it in a matter of days," he said as he stood and walked over to Irena and touched her shoulder.

"They're so powerful. It sickens me how hopeless it seems to fight against them."

"Don't despair, Irena. There is always hope when there is something worth fighting for."

"I know. I will be sad for a little while. Then I will rally my courage," she said as she watched the caterpillar lines of slaves making their way along the docks into the city.

"I know you will. It may not seem like it now, but Dienon is an important piece in the puzzle of solving the slave problem. You are too. All I ask is that you not kill Dienon in his sleep, no matter how tempting it may be. Follow the teachings of the old philosophers and be honorable in spite of your circumstances. You have incredible mental fortitude. I know you can handle this. Do what is expected of you for the best possible life as a slave, and it will give you power over your enemies. When the time is right, you will be able to do what is best for the mortal realm," Cypress explained as he leaned on the balustrade and stared at Irena's beautiful face.

He loved knowing how easily she could tip the balance of good and evil.

chloehunt
chloehunt
849 Followers