Bastille Day Annie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woods were quiet, there was minimal wind and she could hear birds and squirrels in the trees. As she walked, she finally felt at peace. There was a lifting of her depression and she truly felt happy for the first time in a year. Somehow, being nude seemed to lift her spirits. She found herself smiling, even laughing at times. She would sing little songs to herself and, in a loud voice, she sang 'I'm Gonna Wash That Man Right Outta My Hair' a few times. The time passed quickly and soon she figured she was coming to the end of her hike.

She was nearing the stump with her clothes when she sensed a movement further along the trail. Suddenly, she was aware of her nudity and vulnerability, so she gripped the pepper spray tightly. She figured she had nothing to do but to proudly walk ahead, grab her clothes and leave the forest. Just as she reached the stump, she saw the bare legs of someone approaching her around a bushy bend in the trail. She quickly squatted behind the stump and let the hiker go by her.

Once her nerves settled down, she peeked out behind the stump and looked at the man walking away from her around a bend in the trail. She couldn't see his face but he was nude!

'Could it be?' she whispered to herself. She remembered he usually didn't hike this area, but still, the coincidence was striking. She wanted to chase after him, but wasn't sure it was Ryan. The last thing she wanted to do was run up to a nude stranger, while being nude herself. Still, she sensed it might be Ryan. As the man was walking fairly fast, she had no time to put on her clothes, so she stood tall and started to quietly follow him. She stayed back trying to see who it was and not be seen herself. Every few hundred yards she could catch a glimpse of him but it wasn't enough to be sure it was Ryan.

'It is National Nude Day,' she thought. 'It could be anybody.'

Eventually, she rounded a bend in the trail and in the distance, right in front of her, she could easily see him. His physique and height certainly matched Ryan's, but she needed to see his face. At one point, he turned slightly to the side to look at a squirrel chattering at him from a nearby tree. It was him! That she was sure of.

"Ryan! Oh my God, Ryan! It's you!" she screamed as she started to run towards him.

Ryan turned quickly upon hearing his name, just in time to see the most gorgeous sight imaginable: a naked Annie running towards him, breasts swaying gently between her outstretched arms. He could see tears running down her face as she neared him. He took a few steps towards her as she stopped a few paces away.

"Ryan, it's me, Annie."

He laughed, "My God, Annie, of course it's you. Do you for a second think I'd forgotten you? What are you doing here?"

"I came out here to turn over a new leaf. I've been so sad not seeing you, even depressed. I thought I'd go out on the one-year anniversary and try to put it all behind me. I swam in the lake and was just finishing walking when I saw you pass me by."

"But I didn't see you..."

"I know, I hid behind a big old stump."

"You know, I've been looking all over for you..."

"I know, I got the ad but you had cancelled your phone."

"And I was here every first of the month waiting for you."

"But you didn't show in October. Maddy and I waited hours for you."

"Shit, I didn't see the sign until the middle of October. And I saw you on a bus in Centerton but you never came back."

"I quit my job, I needed to study more."

"Oh, Annie, it's clear we were trying to find each other. Now that we have, could I be so bold as to ask for a hug?"

"It's gonna cost you. Before we go one step further, I need your full name and number," she giggled as he wrapped his arms around her and reached down to sensually taste her lips.

"After they broke their kiss he answered, "I'll give you mine if you give me yours."

"Isn't it supposed to be 'I'll show you mine if you show me yours'?" she laughed as they turned arm-in-arm back towards their cars.

-----

Trionyx -- June 2020

Votes and comments are appreciated. Thank you.