Bastille Day Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's nice with another girl, knowing exactly what it feels like. Oh, you both do it just as good, ... well, I'm sure you do too, Sans, but it's different, doing it and know what she is feeling."

Sans also looked a little surprised at her remark, nodding slightly with an understanding smile. Marge also nodded, after glancing over at her She seemed to take it as encouragement to continue. Returning his smile, she wrinkled her nose and said:

"Sometimes, when we're both doing exactly the same thing - also with Petra - it almost feels like I'm doing it to myself."

Marge nodded, smiling over at her, her fingers stroking the inside of Anna's thigh. Sans nodded slightly and replied:

"I can imagine. Must be very nice. We'll never know, just hope we're making it feel good."

"Oh, you do, both of you," Marge responded, giving us both a smile.

"Hm-hmm! Finally someone tells us," he replied, grinning at me and raising his glass.

We all drank, more than a sip again. Did we want to empty our glasses so that we could do something? Was Anna suggesting that she and Marge start together, and that Sans and I join in? When they lowered their glasses, they smiled at each other, and both their fingers were stroking the other's thigh. I was very aware of my cock, and it looked like Sans should be aware of his, fuller now. I didn't have to glance down to know that mine was. But he could see that it was. Was that why his eyes found mine, and he smirked slightly?

The two of us drank, and then Marge and Anna did, whose fingers had been creeping down between each other's thighs. We all smirked. Marge and Anna both glanced at me, Marge raising an eyebrow questioningly. Why couldn't they just say what they wanted to do, I thought. Why did they want me to suggest it? It was so obvious. I gave Sans a wry smile and said:

"I think Anna has been talking about it too much, ... well, that they don't want to just talk about it."

Anna grinned with a nod. Marge's nod and smile were a little more reserved, but obviously agreeing. Sans snorted with a smirk and remarked:

"Better finish your wine first."

We all emptied our glasses, smirking again. I was nearest to the bed and stood up and flung back the covers. Marge's and Anna's fingers were exploring closer to the other's pussy, on the soft, sensitive skin there. Their fingers crept a little closer. They were looking at each other, exchanging a soft "um-hmm," and their thighs twitched.

Sans and I exchanged glances, as they stood up and moved onto the bed, unhesitatingly lying down head to foot - no, head to pussy. Sans gave a soft "uhn," as they curled up together, then murmuring:

"Lovely."

"Um-hmm, better than any picture."

"Um-hmm. You know the one by Courbet of two girls lying sleeping?"

"Um-hmm! Must have upset the public back then."

"Yes, and especially - well, maybe not - those who saw one girl's earring and comb further down the bed."

"Really? I'll have to find it again. Not much question about what they had been doing."

Anna and Marge were enjoying themselves - each other - ignoring our soft conversation. Sans glanced at them, nodding and replying:

"Our milkmaids or nymphs, when a hunter or satyr doesn't happen along. ... Are we just going to watch?"

His cock didn't look like it wanted just to watch, and mine didn't either. I asked in reply:

"Voyeurs?"

"Hmm! A lot better than in gallery or museum."

"I was thinking about that this morning, watching them in the shower: is one a voyeur if she - they -- know one is looking, if one isn't aroused and compares her - them - with a work of art?"

"Hmmmm, weak excuse for not being one. ... Are we just going to be voyeurs?"

Our cocks were rising to the horizontal, and when we looked at each other's, they twitched and climbed higher with each heart beat. We snorted, grinning at each other. I shook my head and replied:

"I don't think they want us to be."

They were listening! Both of them nodded with an emphatic "uhn-hnn!" Did they both wiggle their asses? Anna had, and I was in the better to position to curl up behind her, moving first - in case Sans didn't know how we were going to join them. He did. Marge was urging my cock to find Anna's pussy, as he settled behind her.

God, it feels good to feel it slip into an already slippery muschi! And feel it tighten on it! And to feel Marge's hand hold my hip and draw it closer, then seeing Anna's hand draw his closer. Would they try to do the same to each other, so that it felt like they were doing it to themselves?! Could it, would it, with a cock also in their muschis?

Whatever they were doing, Marge was arousing Anna's, and it was arousing my cock. It was easy to imagine how it was feeling for Sans' cock in Marge's pussy - just as good! Sort of like Anna had said about sixty-nine with Marge or Petra, but I wasn't sucking his cock. Would I want to do that?! Forget it; enjoy what Anna's pussy was doing, trying to milk my cock - definitely a milkmaid!

A few minutes later, it did: four hips twitching involuntarily, as we all moaned, and Sans and I grunted, and our throbbing, thrusting cocks spurted our love milk in their flooding pussies.

Okay, I only could assume that his had too, but his grunts and the strong thrusts of his hips couldn't allow any other assumption. As we were recovering, he murmured:

"Mon Dieu! That was good! ... No more questions about what you three do together."

I saw Anna nod and felt that Marge did both humming an "um-hmm," nodding myself, having to wonder at my good fortune with them. I replied:

"My pleasure to share with you, ... I think theirs, too."

Anna and Marge both nodded strongly, chuckling. Marge agreed:

"Definitely!"

Sans snorted and rolled back, and I did the same, my cock slipping wetly out of Anna's pussy. Marge's must have been just as wet; Anna remarked softly:

"Oooh! It must have been good," and turned her head deep between Marge's thighs.

She must have been licking up what she had seen running out her pussy. Marge chuckled and murmured:

"Same here."

It's nice to know that one has come so good that it's flowing out, and even nicer to know that the women one has shared sex with wants to taste it, even if one didn't come in their mouth, even if it was oozing out of another woman's pussy. Anna chuckled softly. She rolled back, and Marge also did, Sans and I making space for them also to lie on their backs.

We all chuckled. As I wondered how Sans was thinking about what we had invited him to join, I noticed that Anna's hand had found one of Marge's breasts, just holding it, and then that Marge's hand reached over and fondled one of Anna's. They both chuckled again, and Sans did, then remarking:

"I don't think I have any problems now. Don't know how to thank you for solving them."

"Hmmmm! You don't need to," Marge replied.

He chuckled. I raised my head and saw that Marge's other hand had found his cock. Anna didn't have to raise her head to see, chuckling and finding mine with her other hand, remarking:

"You don't, and she is right."

He - and then we - chuckled again, and he replied:

"Well, then, still thank you. ... I don't think they will return. Hm-hmm! Not here for the next few days, I hope."

I snorted and said:

"I doubt it. I'm pretty sure they won't - can't."

"Um-hmm," Anna and Marge agreed cheerfully, and Anna fondled my cock and balls. My hand found her pussy, and his, Marge's.

I didn't have to raise my head to know that Marge was also fondling him; he chuckled and murmured:

"Not if one of you always wants to do that."

"Not me," I replied, and we all chuckled again.

We were silent for a few moments, while their hands fondled, Anna's more purposely. When my cock responded, she chuckled and squeezed it, rubbing her hand up and down. Then she turned her head towards Sans and hummed. I raised my head and saw that his cock was also more than filling Marge's hand. My head dropped back, and I wondered what they would want to do next, obviously something, our cocks both were showing that they did. But I was surprised when Anna looked over again and murmured:

"I want to finish what I started yesterday."

She squeezed my now stiff cock, but she was looking at his, and her hand then released mine, and she reached over Marge and began to move to clamber over her. Marge chuckled and gave a feigned disappointing sounding hum and said:

"But I wanted to."

"I said so first," Anna replied with a snicker and continued to move, swinging her leg over both of them, giving them both a view of her pussy. Marge then also snickered and said:

"If you insist. I didn't yesterday, either."

We all chuckled again, and then Anna was straddling Sans, and Marge and I were rolling together. Between her thighs, I saw Anna grasp his cock and its aroused head disappear in her mouth, as I felt mine slipped between Marge's. "Mmmm!"

Then I was trying to distract her - and myself - from what she was doing. She let me, nodding with a hum that I more felt than heard. After a few moments, I remembered Anna and Sans and opened my eyes, glancing over and seeing her head moving on his cock. Like before, I could imagine just too well what he was enjoying. Not just his cock; licking her pussy was also a pleasure, as was licking Marge's. My eyes closed, and I forgot about them again, maybe because Marge's fingers were finding my asshole. Mine found hers.

When I felt movement on the bed, I opened my eyes again, and saw that Sans and Anna were rolling onto their sides, away from us, and that Anna's hand was immediately sliding around his hip, her fingers creeping into his crevice. Had his found hers first? Didn't matter; we all knew what was good, and Marge had told us that he liked that too.

Enough thinking about them! Enough thinking that I wanted to distract Marge! I wanted her to make me come in her mouth and wanted to make her pussy let me taste her love juice!

She did, I did, and it was apparent from the accompanying sounds and motions that Anna and Sans also did. We all moaned and sighed. I felt that Marge swallowed and opened my eyes again and saw Sans roll back towards us, his cock slipping from between Anna's lips. I rolled back, and mine slipping out of Marge's mouth. I fondled her breast, and we all sighed with a few more soft, satisfied moans.

What does one say after that? Congratulations that everyone had a good orgasm? That one hoped that everyone else had had as good a one as one had enjoyed? Stupid, trite; we all knew that. I didn't say anything, just fondled Marge's breast to confirm that I had. Then Sans snorted and remarked:

"I am going to have a problem when I get back home, a much worse one after this."

"Um-hmm," I agreed, thinking that I would too, hearing Marge's and Anna's similar responses. Then Anna chuckled and murmured:

"But only when you get back home."

"Won't we all," Marge murmured, and we all agreed with an "um-hmm."

"But only then," I remarked, and the others agreed again, then chuckling at our confirmation that we were going to continue to enjoy each other's company for the rest of our vacation.

"Um-hmm," we agreed again and were silent for a few moments, until Anna remarked:

"Oooh, I've got to go."

She sat up, looking down at us with a wry smile. Of course, then we all felt the urge. As she got up, I rolled to the edge of the bed and stood up, and Marge and Sans followed us. In the bathroom; I drew Anna into the shower with me. She smirked with a nod, and we both were going when they joined us. Sans snickered and remarked:

"Haven't done that with my daughter, ... yet."

We three chuckled. Marge sat down on the toilet and gestured for him to use the washbasin. He did, washing, also his face, and then Marge washed, while Anna and I rinsed out legs with the shower head on the hose. I held the shower head, letting her wash, and then washed my cock and balls and face. We all dried ourselves, exchanging smirks and chuckles, and returned to the room.

Sans remarked:

"Now I am ready for some cheese and sausage. Also more wine?"

We three smiled and nodded, and I remarked that I hoped we weren't raiding his supply. He shook his head as he started to remove the foil from the bottle, replying:

"More than I expected, but now I know why I brought more than I knew I would drink, and I am very glad that I did."

He grinned at us in turn and began to use his corkscrew, then holding the bottle between his thighs, just below his cock, now too familiar to find unusual. He eased the cork out the last bit, sniffing it, before he refilled our glasses. Marge took his knife and began to slice sausage and cheese, while Anna broke pieces off the the baguette. We all found our glasses and raised them and drank, and then found something to eat, sitting down where we had before.

Exchanging smiles, we ate and drank. After we had taken more to eat, Sans said:

"After lunch tomorrow, there is going to be a meeting to organize the big event on Sunday. We're - no, I won't be along - there are going to be more people than the resort bus can take, but others have cars. Sorry that I can't be along, but you understand. The bus driver will keep your ID, and everyone can leave their clothes in the bus."

"Sounds well planned," I remarked.

Marge and Anna nodded with smiles, and we all raised our glasses and drank. He chuckled and added:

"But I am sure all of us here will be watching for you on TV."

We all chuckled, and I suggested that they also follow the race on live stream, in case the TV station didn't want to show a bunch of nudes. He nodded with a grin, and we all drank again.

We had no difficulty finishing the food and wine, enjoying talking about how nice the resort was and how lucky we were that the Tour de France had brought us together there. We shared appropriate smirks at the mention of our being together. Then it was time to think about how we would spend the rest of the afternoon. Sans said that he thought he should check his emails and his ministry's website, suggesting that we part.

"After dinner?" Marge asked.

"The night?" Anna added with a sweet smile.

"Tempting, but better not; you know, my neighbors," he replied, returning her smile.

"But we don't want you to have a problem," she replied.

"Only when I get home, ... worse than it was before."

"We hope so," Marge replied with a grin. He and Anna and I nodded with smirks. When he started to get up, we all did, thanking him for the wine and for his visit - not without more smirks. He thanked us for inviting him and departed.

The three of us looked at each other, smiling a little wryly as we chuckled. Marge remarked:

"This is being better than I had hoped, ... not that I wasn't sure it would be good with just you two."

"Oh, it was, but I agree," I said: "... and is better, not that I can enjoy it like you two can."

"Um-hmmm!" Anna agreed, smirking and adding:

"Just like Marge said, but I don't mind admitting that it is very nice with him, ... a lot nicer than with Ron and Willy last year. ... Didn't think I would want a foursome again, but he is much better company."

"Hmm! When you're talking," I replied with a grin.

She looked slightly abashed, and Marge nodded with a smirk, but then added in a conciliatory tone:

"But I agree."

Anna smiled with a nod and after a moment replied:

"If you don't mind, I want to sleep with him tonight, ... just to talk."

"If you want to, ... even if you don't just talk," Marge agreed with a smile.

I nodded, liking that Anna's nipples were erect, and agreed, smiling at Marge:

"Sounds like a good idea, just don't wake his neighbors with all your talk."