BatCrazy Nympho Ch. 03: Who!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deni was not quite there yet. She was far enough along that she could have forced the issue, but she chose not to climax just yet. Her eyes opened to slits, and with the merest glance she told me she was saving that for me; not for my cock, but when I debased myself with my tongue. But she did do her kegels to make it pretty darn good for Jace's cock as it pumped inside her.

When he was done sperming her she did a few extra strokes for effect, to stretch her faux climax out for his benefit. I knew that felt good, a treat like the cherry on the top on a chocolate fudge sundae. But once he did his business Jace's cock was wilting fast. Assisted-masturbation will do that to you. She gave a nod of her head, indicating I should lay on the floor, on a small pillow she had placed for me there.

Knowing the script I did what she desired. I put my head on the pillow she had placed on the floor, close to the chair, at an oblique angle.

Jace was still resting on the chair, but now he was looking quizzical. Like it was some sort of sexual ballet, Deni lifted off his cock, did a graceful pivot around so she was facing her lover, then settled to her knees on the floor, straddling my head, putting her gaping pussy a few inches above my lips.

I was looking directly at them when she leaned forward to take Jace's cock into her lips in an obscene kiss. At the same time she settled down to plant her dripping, pink, swollen nether lips for a kiss on my mouth. We all knew what she was doing kissing both of us at once. I had seen his balls fill her, but now she was ready to be emptied of his slimy gift. That was my job.

With my hands guiding her she lowered herself those few inches to my lips. I kissed her nether lips. I was gentle at first, loving as I could be. I meant it, between the two of us we knew she was my wife again, the slut turned to vapor. But I had a job to do, so gentle loving didn't last long. I reasserted myself. Soon I was eating her pussy with a purpose, sucking the mix of his spendings and her fresh juices out of her body while winding her up more than a cock could, because the act was both a loving head trip and a very effective physical act. After a decade of lessons and practice, I ate her much better than anyone. Plus, my own needs drove me to this act. My cock, which was 90% hard, stiffened more.

Deni's hand stretched back to give me a quick stroke every few moments, but her main focus was cleaning Jace's cock.

My job was to change her focus, to pull her away from Jace and make him disappear from her mind even as she held his cock in her mouth. I think that, with my tongue and lips working in her pussy, that I am very good at that. In a couple minutes I got her to focus all her attention on just us, she started pressing her pussy hard into my face in synch with my tongue movements, actively kissing me with her nether lips while she mouthed Jace's cock more mechanically. I drew her focus more, using the little touches and subtle tongue wiggles she loved so much. A tongue tip dragged just so across her clit was like a chain around her neck in pulling her attention. It worked, I felt the love and emotion in our nether kiss flowing both ways. In her mind, Jace had left the building.

Then, when her subtle movements finally whispered her need, and I could taste the tiny chemical changes in her fluids, her body told me she was ready for her climax. I did my thing. Pressing hard with my lips, the back of my tongue gave her clit the kind of lick that will almost always make her come while the tip entered her just right. With Jace's cock forgotten in her mouth, she gave herself up to me in climax. A big climax.

While pleasing his cock she showed him she was mine again.

Her body worked hard to take all of the climax I gave to her as I thrust my tongue in deep and my lips worked on her labials. In this way I gathered up the emotional release inside her. Suddenly, she gave the emotion to him in her fellating kiss. She became a live energy source between us, taking emotion from my end and giving it at his end.

Her post-climax, which she gave herself up to after the energy peaked, was like a wave. It felt like she spent a half hour jerking in spasm, getting off on my mouth. With every convulsion she was gushing, feeding me his remaining cum, but more and more her own juices predominated in the mix, flowing from the deepest, most intimate places inside her body, washing his cum from her body with her own sweetest fluids.

When Deni was done spending herself both Jace and I were hard again, buy not really ready to go. Deni was panting with exertion, somewhat exhausted (she had banked sleep the last few days) but had other needs. So with effort she got up and started towards the door, motioning for us to follow. "Come on guys, I am starving. I'm parched. I need to rustle up something to eat in the kitchen before we get back to this."

-

Supper and Dessert

A small table next to the door of the playroom held white wrap-around shorts made of the softest terrycloth; it was really too warm for bathrobes, and Deni was very comfortable being topless in her own house.

The table was set in the kitchen. Our cook/housekeeper Maria was used to our lack of clothing, but she would be a distraction for the conversation, so we arranged things with her ahead of time; we would pass the plates and serve ourselves. The main course was shrimp lasagna; it was made with a light pasta and a hearty ricotta that was marvelous.

I did notice that Deni took some pills before eating, both her regular vitamins and some high-quality slow release capsules of XTC supplied by a good friend who knew chemistry. She was up for a good time later.

Once we were settled and had toasted our reunion Jace started the conversation with a question. "I can't believe you two wound up together. How did you two wind up as a couple? How long did you date?"

"Never," was Deni's standard answer to the last question. "I mean it, we never had a date of any sort. As our college life was drawing to a close, we both realized we needed a switch to some post-college priorities. That was when we gravitated towards each other."

That was too brief, so I had to lay some background. "At the Deni's parties there was the usual physical interaction between us. Plus you know that there were the after-parties/sleepovers, which were 'female only' the first two years. Well, the third year she added men to the sleepovers. But only one or two guys and always with at least one more girl."

"Did 'no tallywhackers' continue to apply after I left?" Jace asked.

Deni answered. "Yes for the parties, that continues to this day. But not for the coed after-parties, Elliot set the dress code there. They were never orgies or anything like that, it was more female oral gang-bang. Mainly it was oral sex, that was how they started, and even that was secondary to conversation. In fact, the oral stuff was mainly above the waist until we were in bed and the lights were out. I always called them coed pajama parties, without the pajamas."

She paused before she continued, even after so long the memory was tough. "You know Jace, our little freshman romance really put me in a bind - one of my own making. After our... blow-up... I really could not date anybody from the group. But I was loath to invite my dates from outside the group to the parties. So I had to keep the two separate. If I wanted to date a guy it was during the week, and if he seemed good after a couple of dates I had him at home on a Sunday afternoon. But both situations were brief and artificial, so I never got a good 'read' on a guy and was usually pissed off on Sunday night.

"The problem was, most of the folks I liked were in the group. So by my junior year, I gave up on dating completely during the school year and immersed myself in the group. I relied more and more on the party games and the make-out sessions and the sleepovers to keep me happy. Which they did."

Jace said, "Yeah, about those after parties. Some of us guys thought maybe you were all lesbians, and were having lesbian orgies."

"Well, the premise is in conflict with the facts. The make-out sessions were 100% hetro, usually with several guys on a few of the girls, and the girls got off pretty good, so they were clearly not lesbians."

"So nothing like that went on during the after-parties?"

"I didn't say that. The girls were all aroused from the make-outs. They had urges, needs, but they really did not trust freshman guys, who kind of wanted in all, all the time. Also, immature guys thought if they had you once, they owned you."

Jace had to own up to that.

"So anyway," Deni continued, "Freshman year, during the second after-party, which was ladies only, VeeGee told a story about the 'Secret of the Harem' where the ladies were very nice to each other, because their Sultan never took any of them more often than once a month. After telling this arousing story she wondered aloud if anybody wanted to try helping each other. I took her up on it, even though we were both pretty skittish. However, I had some practice with girlfriends, and she was eager. We did what felt good. It was very good. Things followed from that. Freshman first semester I had two bedrooms for the after-party/sleepover crowd, one where girls did things, and one that was strictly sleeping. By second semester, the 'strictly sleeping' bedroom was empty. The girls were too wound up to sleep, but they did not want any wrestling matches either. This was perfect. We got undressed, turned out the lights, and made our friends happy. There were hot kisses to start. Mainly with fingers below, plus tongues on nipples. Reciprocation. But it was just physical release, something better than solo masturbation."

"What about when the guys joined the after-party."

"Our first two years were girls only, guys were not added until the first after-party in our junior year. That was when Kiki, Kitty and VeeGee talked me into inviting one guy, a guy they could all trust. The name that came up was Elliot. VeeGee and Elliot had a regular oral thing going, she vouched for him. I knew he would play nice with everyone, he was my favorite make-out guy and talk-to-in-the-union guy. Plus I sometimes had him come by other times. Kiki and Kitty had enjoyed his company in the make-out room often enough. Kitty had a secret agenda that needed a guy. To keep it from being a big deal we asked him to come back at 12:30, after everyone left the party. He did.

"Once we got the house cleaned up - which was always first during the after-party - Elliot speculated about the sleepovers being pussy-munching sessions, which by then they sorta where. Then he said he was good with that, and would be glad to munch without expectations. So the girls challenged him. Well, he marched up to the spare bedroom, got naked, dropped on the bed and said he was willing to eat pussy until everyone who wanted some was satisfied. If anyone wanted to play with his bad boy, he was fine with it, but there was no expectation on his part so everybody could do or not do what they wanted. VeeGee reassured us that she and Elliot got naked in bed every week since freshman year, and she still had her precious hymen.

"He was good as his word, I was the first one to try sitting on his face. He was a natural, but he also took instruction. By the end of the night everybody got their pussy pleasured by him to their hearts content. He set the pattern for the next two years."

"What did Elliot get out of it?"

"You mean, besides a 'solid golden tongue' reputation? Well, Kiki and I both rode his cock a bit, we each got off but we did not let him climax. He helped us with that and cheerfully ate our pussies again after our ride. Honestly, we could not believe a guy could do that. VeeGee was eager to suck him off when I was done riding him, besides being her thing with Elliot, she and I had a mutual pussy munching arrangement so she was especially delighted to have 'Deni-flavored-Elliot' for her to suck. She cheerfully swallowed his climax while he swallowed mine, and we looked very happy about it!"

Kitty was the other one who got him off. Like VeeGee she took his cum in a 69... it was her first. She wanted to learn how, especially learning how to do the finish right, but was always scared about being alone with a guy. It slipped out that she had a date next month where "something" was going to be expected of her, she was okay with that but needed to know how it worked. She felt comfortable with the rest of us girls around, giving advice, plus there was Elliot's 'you don't have to finish me, just enjoy it' attitude. Well, she finished him and swallowed most of it, and she enjoyed the lesson. The thing was, I do believe Kitty had some more lessons before that date."

I just smiled, Kitty's kitty was very nice.

Deni continued. "By then it was time to sleep. VeeGee and I had a standing date for cuddles and kisses in bed, so Kiki and Kitty shared his bed overnight. But they were all 'cuddles only, no hanky-panky.' Again, none of us believed such a night was possible, but Elliot proved nice guys existed... Nice guys who had erections in the morning, but nice guys nonetheless."

"Did sex stuff continue the next day?" Jace asked.

"The next morning we just had to jerk him off, it was only fair. All of us joined in, we used olive oil and we took turns using the old egg-timer. Kitty finally popped him on my tits while Kiki kissed him. Vee-Gee cleaned us both up and showed us what a 'snowball' was."

Deni explained that they started to include guys, but only guys they really trusted.

"After that we had one or two guys and three to five girls for the overnights. Always lady's choice of guys, with Elliot as a semi-regular. Elliot never shared a room with another guy. The evenings always started with oral; when asked the guys might screw somebody at the end of the night, before we went to bed. But only if there was somebody eager! Elliot was often in my bed on those nights, he shared the bed with me and VeeGee. I went cowgirl and VeeGee sat on his face. Then one morning I cheated and had him leave the house first, then come back after the girls left. I liked him so much we screwed and talked and made out all day Saturday. But it wasn't dating, just an extension of the parties."

"How about you, Elliot. Did you date after I left?"

"Some... I also had the group activities to keep me occupied, plus some... well, yes, I did date outside the group. Some of them were almost serious. But they all collapsed, and my going to Deni's parties without my girlfriend du jour was always part of the reason. Honestly, my friends meant more than someone temporary."

Deni took over, she had a party-soapbox thing to do. "My junior year I did a study of marriage models in Asia and the west. In the west we date, and we pretend that this allows us to pick a 'best life partner' for ourselves. But a 50% divorce rate says we are wrong as often as we are right. In Asia - all of Asia, regardless of religion, plus some of the Med - the model is that marriages are arranged by the parents and relatives, typically the couple meets briefly before the ceremony, with chaperones, but that is all. Bride and groom are allowed no real say in the matter. Yet those marriages last. In fact, in India until the British came, widows would actually suicide by burning themselves alive while embracing their dead husbands."

"Playing devil's advocate," Jace said, "low divorce rates in Asia may be cultural, not good or bad selection. After all, we have a lot more lawyers here. Plus, they place a premium on virgin brides, who do not know any other man. Here the virgin bride is pretty rare and experienced girls know they don't have to put up with inferior lovers. Finally, those suicides may be because a widow's life really sucked."

"All you say is true, I noted them in depth along with other factors. But the point is, both models have problems. The core of a marriage is trust between the spouses, and NEITHER model allows one to gauge trust, because they can't, and even if it could, it would change over time. But the point is, it got me thinking. Then, at Thanksgiving my senior year, I heard of another model that comes from higher education in the USA. These two girls were talking about a third person who graduated a few years before from a big university where business students were recruited nationally. At these schools all the top STEM and Business majors who are good - by that I mean memorable to the faculty who talk to the recruiters - has a job before they graduate. In Fall of their senior year, everybody interviews and visits. Over the Christmas break they did second interviews, got offers and accepted jobs - in effect they 'married' their jobs with these national firms first. Then when they got back to school, they looked at their friends to find one they liked going to the same city. Before Christmas dating was all group-oriented or casual hookups and not serious - although sex was assumed. After Christmas once they matched job locations they hooked up solid and many were married by June. In effect, they were a blend of the 'arranged marriage' model and the 'western self-selection' model. Hearing this story did two things to me: one, it told me that I had to find a guy at college soon, or the good opportunities I knew would be lost. Second, I realized that dating was stupid, I had to be friends first, then a spouse."

"So how did Elliot get picked?"

"Well, I thought about all my guy friends. Elliot was number one in terms of time spent talking in the union, and the most help, and the one, really, I was closest with. He was also in the top tier sexually... he makes me say that, it is true but I really did not consider that a factor, because after guys I was good friends with, I decided that sex was nice, but the important thing was naked time, as in 'naked in body and soul' or being a couple after the hot sex. Does he roll over, or does he cuddle? If we do it early, does he run off after, or does he bring me breakfast. Can we spend an afternoon where we fuck, but don't finish, because talking gave me a new idea of something interesting to do? Most guys will not stand for that."

"All good questions," Jace said. "But consider my situation, which says that you really can't ask about them, or even learn the truth, in a two-year trial."

"Right, so I had to set up an ambush... or maybe you would call it a stress test."

"You were ambushed?" Jace said to me.

I needed to give my own backstory at this point. "I was really on the same page when I got there. Summer before my senior year, Walt, my then-future-stepfather, told me the old story of two bulls on a hill looking down at a bunch of cows. The young bull says, 'let's run down and have us each one of them.' The old wise bull says, 'how about we walk down and have them all.' I really did not see the relevance, but them he says that college is a little like that, with a whole herd of prime choices. But we are not bulls. The next step is that I am going to be looking down at an empty field, because the herd will be scattered, off to new destinations. When that happens, do I want to look for a new herd, keeping in mind that I will also be new at my job? Or would one of the current herd make a good partner? Walt regretted his choices in college because he did not marry young, he went all-out on a career, taking overloads, killing his exams and having no social life. He was successful but alone. He saw the people around him happy in their family life and he really had nobody. Because he was willing to move he got good career breaks but lost each of the post-college relationships that mattered. But if he married sooner, with a wife and kids, he would of had to settle down and lose the chances. He chose career, and in retrospect he was sorry for it. When he married Mom he was in his fifties, more than a decade older than her. He deeply regretted how he never got to raise kids, plus now he had a lot less 'prime time' to give to his wife. He was a good, wise man. That made an impression and got me thinking. The name I kept coming back to was Deni."