Bate Buddy Eddie

Story Info
Preseason football gets boring. Pals entertain themselves.
2.8k words
4.51
12.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My neighbor Eddie Vernon and I were watching football. Since I moved here last year, this was the one thing he and I had in common. He was one of these office slaves, worked as some kind of clerk or something at one of the office complexes in town. I could tell he didn't like his work, and it didn't pay much, but his house was paid for from some money he got when his parents died.

Eddie has a wife, Kelly, and two kids Laney and Ty. Eddie and his wife are both 40, and their kids both go to the middle school here in town. Eddie doesn't have any hobbies in common with me, and although I've tried offering, he never joins me in any of them. But he's a nice neighbor, and I can say he's a good friend.

Me, I'm Chuck Horner. I'm 42, and I just moved here to Florida from New Jersey. I just was promoted in my company from director of chemical operations to vice president of operations, and that promotion required me to move down here. I sold my huge home, where my kids grew up and I divorced my wife, and bought this ranch-style home here in Sarasota. I wanted to see how this job turned out before I committed to buying something big.

Kelly invited me over for dinner frequently, she said she felt bad for me that I was all alone down here. I enjoyed their company, they had the family I thought I would have had if mine hadn't exploded on me. My ex-wife was a drunk, and I just couldn't put up with her after 15 years of marriage. Even after she completed rehab, and actually did turn herself around, I couldn't do it anymore. I had moved on in my mind, I was travelling a lot for my work and feeling my oats with random business women I met in all these hotels. I felt good enough about her recovery to leave the kids with her to finish their school, and my parents lived nearby there too.

Eddie and I talked about football all the time. The first time we met I saw he had a Cincinnati Bengals flag in his garage. You don't have one of these items unless you are really a fan. I am a huge fan of the Eagles, my hometown team, and I even tried out for the Eagles some years ago when I was in grad school. I did not make the team. So this was the thing the two of us had in common. And now, this was the first season we would have together watching.

It was preseason, so this wasn't going to be a blockbuster game. But I was very impressed with Eddie's television room. It was a mini movie theater, complete with two rows of movie seats, and a screen painted across an entire wall. We were enjoying the game, until the second quarter. Then the backups went in, and it became background noise for us.

"So, Kelly's got the kids over at the go kart place. While we have the theater on, you want to watch something else?" Eddie had this look on his face like he had a surprise in store for me.

"What, you want to watch a movie?" I asked coyly, not even considering the other possible options.

"Well Chucky I mean I can get the internet on here," he said back as he grabbed a tablet.

I still hadn't put two and two together, for a smart guy sometimes I didn't have great awareness. In seconds, he had the tablet linked to the projector, and his tablet's screen was on the wall. I saw immediately what he was talking about now. He opened the browser to xhamster, and was scrolling through his personal playlists. Well, finally another thing we had in common! He had 3 playlists, but they were all over the place and not very well organized. One was called "came to this", and I kind of chuckled. Good choice.

He looked up from the tablet to see my reaction, and I guess was satisfied to see me looking at the big screen. No objections from me. I enjoy pornos more than the average guy, and, being divorced and now in a new town, I enjoyed them in a frequent way these days.

Eddie's collection was interestingly random. He had videos of chubby girls, obvious because his wife Kelly was curvy. He had videos of girls peeing, certainly a mild beginner fetish. He had videos of lesbians, movie type ones, with stories and such. The other two playlists were not named, they had cryptic titles "crbvt03" and "tyt333". After he scrolled through the "came to this" list, he clicked over to "crbvt03". It was not your standard basic porn. This was mostly men jerking off with each other. Any other guy would have been instantly freaked, but again, I don't have anyone down here, and if he wants to jerk off with me while watching dudes jerk off together, well, I definitely couldn't argue.

He again looked at me, looking for approval. I looked at him, then right back at the screen. "If you like anything just say something, or I'll just pick something and we can go from there," like he was picking out regular movies from Netflix. I didn't really care which he picked, these were all pretty similar, and some even I had in my own favorites. Eddie really had taken a chance though. Either I gave off some vibe, or he was really naïve. This could have been a situation where he might get punched by his new pal, or at least it would be the last time they watch football or anything together. But me, I'm easy-going, and jerking off with another dude was definitely not near any boundary lines.

He clicked on an oldie classic, a Joe Gage flick where the guys are sitting around in a hotel room or something, and they start making out. A little bold for the first one he'd want to show me, his new pal, but hey, again, I wasn't really going to complain.

Now the obligatory "I'm not gay" statement. I'm not gay. I had a bate buddy in high school, and in my old town there was a friend I would play cards with sometimes and it would end up in watching porn and jerking off together from across the room. But I never touched a cock, I never really thought about making any effort to do it either. I did like to watch gay porn sometimes, and I had thousands of dick pictures in my vast porn collection. But none of this is to say I wouldn't experiment. I don't think I would like any butt sex, but I think I could touch a cock for sure, and I might even do some oral. Who knows really until the situation presents itself. I guess in the past it had, and it never happened.

As the flick started, Eddie looked over to me, and I suppose he was trying to gauge when it would be appropriate to shed his shorts. "I've seen this one, Eddie," I said to him. I had actually seen this one, many times, but I really said it to assure him that this was a no judgement zone.

"Oh, really? You want to watch another one?" Eddie grabbed the tablet, and I took it back from him.

"No this is great, I like this one, there's that one guy that doesn't get into any of it till halfway through," I pointed at the one party guest who seems completely to hate being there, despite everyone else having a grand time.

Eddie took this all to mean I was cool with it, and maybe inside his mind he jumped right to "bate buddy". Either way, he pulled his shorts down and off. He wasn't wearing any underwear, so there it was, my pal's cock. It was a basic cock. Cut, normal width, normal length, no weird shapes, his pubes were obviously trimmed, and his balls were normal size. Seen one, seen em all, right?

He looked at me, as if to say "you gonna leave me hanging here?" And I took the hint. I unbuckled my belt, and pulled my pants down. I had my briefs on, and as I kicked my shoes off and took my pants all the way off, I could feel his glare. He was focused right on my crotch. My blue bikini briefs covered the thing he was trying to see, and I guess I took the chance to see how interested he really was. I sat back down, naked except the briefs, and rubbed my bulge. He looked away immediately when he saw I caught him looking. I wasn't sure I was entirely comfortable taking my briefs off just yet. Even though Eddie was average in every way, I was not. I was uncut, and my cock was shorter than average, but fatter than average, even what one might call a beer can when it was hard. I shaved too, all I had for hair in my pubic area was a little trimmed patch above my dick. I wasn't self-conscious about my stuff, but I was going to wait a second before getting nude.

We watched the flick some more. This one was about 35 minutes long. Usually when I watch, I click click click to the parts I want to see. Eddie seemed to just leave the thing alone, seeing how it played out between us. His cock was not erect yet, but he was squeezing his shaft and head and balls as he stared at the movie.

I'd never watched porn on such a big screen. It really was an experience. It filled the entire field of view, and between the complete darkness, the theater seats, the surround sound, and that screen, it really was amazing.

Eddie started to get hard, I could see he was a grower. His dick was maybe above average now, thin, but long, and smooth, except one big thick vein on one side. Inside my head I said "fuckit", and pulled my briefs down.

My friend moved his eyes directly onto my cock now, and he obviously liked it. As I placed my briefs on the seat next to me, Eddie did not stop looking. He was getting hard, and he was looking at my cock exclusively. Even if he was completely gay, I wasn't going to do anything differently. I was going to jerk off to this film, next to my pal, and whatever was going to happen was going to happen. My sexual outlook was very relaxed, and I have had many pleasurable experiences in the past by simply letting go.

So, the two of us are nude, stroking our now hard cocks, and the film is 5 minutes in. At five minutes in, the dudes were about the same place we were, most had their cocks out, stroking, looking at each other, but no gay shit was going on yet. Two minutes later, though, they start a little touching.

I was interested to see how this would go between Eddie and I. We were in these theater seats, but despite there being four in the row, we were in the two middle seats, next to each other. His hand and cock were less than a foot from my hand and cock. His face was a foot from mine. Our legs were already touching. He hadn't looked over at me since that first stare, he was now fixed on the film. I kind of hoped he was going to make the first move, if there was going to be one. I had this in my mind now that I was going to do some gay stuff with this guy, but I wanted him to go first.

Another minute later, and the movie gets awkward. One guy jumps out of his seat and kisses the guy next to him, and the seated guy protests, a tiny bit, then relents. Another pair are already giving each other hand jobs. One of these two, seated in the middle of that couch, tries to give the guy on the other side a hand, but that guy pushes the hand away. Eddie never changed his stroking motion, never even tried to accidentally touch me.

The two kissing guys started blowing each other, while the other four variously jerked themselves and each other. This went on for another 4 minutes, and I was really getting hard now. I was almost accepting that this was going to be strictly a jerkoff session, so I was getting into my own rhythm. Two minutes later and two of the other dudes were now blowing each other. Everyone was now getting into it, there were hands and cocks interchanging all around.

By 25 minutes in, there was blowjobs and even rimjobs all around, with one guy kind of staying on his knees and passing his mouth around some of the cocks. Eddie was intently staring at the screen, and as far as I had seen, never even peeked at me.

At the 29 minute mark, one of the guys took a load in his mouth. Now, I saw Eddie move his head to face me. He looked at my hand, at my cock, and he moved his left hand onto my right leg. It was going to happen now, for sure. My pal was going to try to touch my cock. I hadn't had a handjob from anyone since I moved here, now going on ten months, and I was ready to feel any hand that wasn't mine.

I turned my hips some, to basically aim my penis at his hand. I figured the least I could do was meet him halfway. He touched the tip, my juicy drooling tip. I took my hand away completely, and let him run his down the length of my dick.

He looked me in the eye then, and I guess he was making sure this was all ok. And it was. It was so ok! The guy in the movie was taking each of the other guys' load in his mouth, in turn, and I was getting a handjob from my friend. It was totally ok!

Then, it got a little shocking. He moved his face closer to mine. I thought he was going to kiss me. I wasn't sure if I was going to let it go this far, and then I was relieved that he stopped, just an inch from my face. But he didn't pull away either. He grasped my cock, awkwardly, and started stroking me. I could tell he was inexperienced with handling another cock, as his rhythm was jerky and kind of erratic.

I was now curious, I never stroked a cock before either, would I be able to make a dude cum? I put my hand across the boundary line between the seats, and right onto his long cock. I jerked him off, while he jerked me off. I could already feel the orgasm building in my shaft.

Eddie squeezed a bit at the base each time, and then loosened as he moved up, and every other stroke he rubbed the head. He was definitely doing it right! I pushed my hips up and my cock deep into his fist, and I came. I came with my friend's hand around my penis and his mouth an inch from mine, and his eyes looking right at me. And as I was still cumming, I felt the warm cum of his cock orgasming in my hand. It was fucking hot. I never in my life touched another man's cum. I felt the shaft pulsing and he pushed his face against mine as he came. Still we didn't kiss, but we were right up against.

He released my cock, and I released his, and we moved apart. He looked at me, and I looked at him. I had to break the silence, to make it as unawkward as possible. I totally enjoyed this and wanted to do it again. "Eddie that was hot dude," I said to him, while rubbing my own cock with my cum covered hand. Another man's cum was now on my cock, in my pubes, and I was telling him how hot it was.

"Yea, Chuck, that was awesome. You ever do that before?"

"I used to jerk off with this dude I knew, but we never touched," I confessed, hoping he might have a similar story.

"I never did before, man, but I watch this kind of movie a lot, and I was so excited to try it!"

"Well Eddie, I'm glad you wanted me to do it with you, I've been pretty horny since I moved here."

"If you want to do it again, I think I would like to," he said, while wiping my cum over his cock and balls.

In my mind, I'm thinking about the 20 weeks of football season ahead.