Batgirl '68 Meets the Man from Uncle

Story Info
Batgirl teams up with the UNCLE agents.
7.2k words
4.44
2.7k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
823 Followers

Note- I do not claim to own any rights to the Man from Uncle show, nor Batman. This is just a bit of fluff from me. Inspired by the feature length Uncle movie, 'One Spy Too Many." with Yvonne added from the television episodes. For Yvonne, Robert, Burgess, and Leo.

x

The Batgirl Affair.

x

Act One- Oh, to be in Gotham.

It was a fine, sunny morning in Gotham City, and the air had taken on a specially exhilarating quality. The citizens of the bustling city strolled along the teeming sidewalks as they went about their daily business.

"Darn. I'm all out of pipe cleaners."

Alexander Waverley, the middle aged and grizzled Englishman, paused outside the drugstore on the main street and patted himself down. Less than three hundred yards from the HQ of the Gotham City Police Department. He turned to a pretty young girl beside him in a beige trench coat and low-heel sock boots.

"You go on ahead, my dear. I shan't be too long."

"Alright, Uncle Alex. Catch you on the flip-flop."

"Yes. Harumph. Quite."

Maude Waverley tripped along the street as her uncle squinted up at the art nouveau buildings and skyscrapers. He was about to cross the threshold of the small store, when his ears pricked up. He had not been an active agent for UNCLE for many years, before rising to Number One of Section One, to get the feeling that something was amiss. But then it was too late.

"Excuse me. So sorry."

The attractive brunette in the short scarlet coat bumped into Waverley, who bounced back on his heels, losing his trilby hat in the process. The girl's timing was perfect. In a trice, he saw the aerosol can in his face and felt the puff of knockout spray fill his nostrils. As the noxious gas seeped into his nose and mouth, he began to crumple to the concrete. Two burly looking men quickly stepped out from the shadows to manhandle him.

"Up with him."

A black four door sedan pulled up and the rear door opened. The groggy Waverley was unceremoniously shoved in and the brunette slid in beside the driver. The car sped off with a screech of rubber in the direction of the East River. In the space of two minutes, the supreme commander of the 'United Network Command for Law and Enforcement' had been kidnapped!

"Wow!"

Maude reached Police HQ on the lower East Side and jumped as the same sedan hit the kerb and rushed past her in a blur of steel and chrome.

"Uncle Alex?"

She felt sure that the man in the tweed suit in the back seat was he. Hurrying back to the drugstore she quickly found his discarded pipe and hat on the sidewalk. Fishing inside her purse, Maude retrieved a fountain pen and twisted the cap.

"Open Channel D. Channel D. Come in please."

She spoke to the pen which was in reality a pocket communicator.

"Chanel D is open." Answered another feminine voice.

"Waverley here. Maude. Number One has been kidnapped by assailants unknown. Repeat, Number One is captured."

"Received. Stand by."

"Oh, uncle Alex!"

The disturbed brunette stood stock still as anonymous pedestrians hurried by.

x

Commissioner James Gordon sat back and smiled warmly at his twenty-four year old daughter, Barbara. The stylish figure was resplendent in her three button mini dress with peter pan collar and short sleeves. Topped off with a red beanie beret. The bright young brunette had graduated two years earlier, in 1966, and had since taken the position of librarian in her home town.

"Yes, Alexander and I go way back. Haven't seen him since we both graduated at Bray University. Then the war broke out and he remained in England, until he found his niche in life as a member of UNCLE. His niece must be about your age. Lived in New York City most of her life."

At that moment, Maude Waverley burst into the office, out of breath and in a state of panic.

"My uncle! My uncle! Kidnapped!"

Gordon shot out of his chair in dismay.

"Great Scott! Kidnapped! Here, in Gotham City? Outrageous!"

Barbara narrowed her eyes and kept on staring at Maude. In a certain light it appeared that the two young women were the spitting image of the other. Both young women looked just like the nice girl next door. You know, the one most likely you'd take to the beach or drive-in.

"Good gravy!"

"Hi. You must be Barbara. Pleased to meet you."

"Likewise," said Babs as she took Maude's offered hand.

It was like looking into a mirror. Total symmetry, right down to the auburn bouffant hairstyle. Her mother had died when Barbara was little, and now she wondered what her parents and Alexander Waverley had gotten up to in the old days.

"Hmm. Curious."

Gordon had gone to a table to pick up the red emergency hotline telephone known as the Bat-Phone. The phone especially commissioned to connect directly to the Batcave.

"There's only one man in Gotham City who can help us."

"Batman, daddy?"

"Correct."

"Good morning, Commissioner," answered Alfred.

He was Bruce Wayne's loyal butler and discreet confidant.

"Yes, I do apologise, but Batman and Robin are out of town for the foreseeable future."

"Then. That means, I'll have to solve the crime by myself." Said Gordon with a forlorn look."

"Might I make a suggestion? I may be able to get in touch with, er, Batgirl."

"Batgirl? Really? That would be splendid. By all means."

Gordon hung up and clapped his hands and laughed heartily.

"Did you hear that? Batgirl might be able to substitute for Batman."

Barbara gulped. Batgirl. Her very own alter ego. Like most teenagers, Barbara had become besotted by Batman, the fearless and costumed crime fighter. Inspired beyond words, Barbara had taken his example to heart and had decided to lead a double life herself. Taking to the crime infested streets of Gotham as Batgirl, the Domino Dare Doll.

"Do excuse me, both. I just remembered a book I need to collect for the library. Catch you later."

Alfred was also the only other person who knew Batgirl's true identity. Keen to get involved right away, Babs excused herself.

"Time for action!"

Barely had she gotten home, she heard her telephone ringing. It was Alfred, loyal butler to millionaire playboy, Bruce Wayne and his ward, Dick Grayson. Also, he was the only other soul who knew the true identities of Batman AND batgirl.

"I have heard from a reliable source that Penguin is holed up at the old and disused Gotham City Amusement Park. Specifically, in the Emperor section. Are you interested?"

"Always, Alfred. But what of Batman and Robin?"

"All a bit hush-hush on that front, but Batman himself has the highest regard for your, shall we say, spunk."

"Gosh, Alfred. That's neat. And thanks again. Tell Batman I won't let the side down."

x

Act Two- An uncle, a bat, and a bird.

"What happened to the security team assigned to Mister Waverley?"

Asked Napoleon Solo of his best friend, Illya Kuryakin. Both were high ranking agents in Section Two, the Operations and Enforcement arm of the secret international intelligence agency.

"Unknown. It's highly likely that our men were replaced by THRUSH agents, or were in fact, THRUSH agents all along."

THRUSH, that collective of independent agents determined to cause havoc and mayhem throughout the entire world.

"Double agents in UNCLE?"

Both men were in Mister Waverley's office on the top floor of UNCLE HQ in New York City, overlooking the East River.

"It's not impossible. Anyway, his niece was with him."

"Maude?"

Ah. Maude Waverley, 37-23-36 and five feet three of sexual dynamite. Solo, a serial womanizer and shameless flirt, had bedded the gorgeous brunette inside of a week, after she had taken on a position in the Communications Section Five division in HQ.

"No ransom demand or communication?"

"None, as of yet," said the Russian born agent as he ran his hand through his mop of fair hair.

"So, what's our first step?"

"Without question, we get the first available flight to Gotham City."

"Supposing we run into this costumed crime fighter who calls himself Batman?"

Solo rubbed his chin in thought, as Kuryakin ran colour slides of the masked vigilante on the viewing screen.

"Little is known about him, except he has a surprising success in dealing with the local criminal element. Shouldn't cause much of a problem. And there's another factor to be considered."

The floppy haired Russian flicked a button to screen what seemed like a female version of the Caped Crusader.

"Batgirl."

"Bat-girl? Gee, nice outfit."

Solo blew a whistle through pursed lips as he drank in the tight fitting purple outfit she had poured herself into, and his friend covered his eyes in a 'here we go again' posture.

Later he called Maude in Gotham City.

"Napoleon! Darling. Are you coming out?"

"As soon as."

"I'm so worried about Uncle Alex."

"No doubt. I won't promise anything, but I'll do my best to get him back safely."

"If anyone in UNCLE can, then it's you."

Solo smiled to himself. They had enjoyed some good sex together a few times and he was ready for more.

"Hey, don't forget it's Illya's birthday at the end of the week, and you promised me that you'd, entertain us."

"Oh, Napoleon, you're so insistent. Once my uncle is safe. we'll discuss it."

"We certainly will."

x

Emperor World was one of several sections of the long abandoned old Gotham Amusement Park. The underground area of which served as the latest hideout of that arch-criminal known only as Penguin. The waddling master of foul play sniggered as he rubbed his hands in glee.

"Wak, waak, wak! Excellent work, my dear. Like plucking a babe in arms. It's a breath of fresh air working for a professional outfit like THRUSH. None of those amateurs like Joker or Riddler. We birds need to stick together."

"Gee, Pengy! You're so incorrigible!" Giggled the girl in red.

Chickadee, for that was her name, was the latest in a constant stream of ruthless henchwomen recruited by that maestro of crime, the Penguin. The slim and attractive brunette was in her twenties and liked to get her kicks from villainous wrongdoers.

"In a nutshell. Stick with me, kid. With the help of THRUSH, we'll rule Gotham. And then, naturally the world! Hwah!"

x

The night air had quickly changed and was now fairly cold and damp. Napoleon Solo turned up the collar of his trench coat as he entered the gloom of the amusement park. It was close to midnight, and the Man from UNCLE had not long landed in Gotham City. He had taken advantage of the two hour flight to study the local crime figures and persona. Most of the top picks on the list were incarcerated. That was Joker, Riddler, Catwoman, and Mister Freeze. That left the Penguin. And already, Napoleon Solo's antenna picked up the possible bird connection with THRUSH.

"Softly, softly."

The UNCLE agent had surmised that the villain known as Penguin had a wry sense of humour, and hiding in a spot with Emperor, as in Emperor Penguin, was worth a visit. Not thirty yards away, Solo could just make out a shadowy form shifting in the dark. He maintained a distance as he tread carefully in the blackened flooring.

"Another."

As he peered into the gloom, he fancied there was more than one figure in the vicinity. He waited cautiously, hugging the dripping wall as he drew his UNCLE Special. It felt reassuring in the palm of his hand as he waited.

"HAH!"

The first assailant came in from his left, swinging a right as he dipped. Solo dodged the blow, but as he instinctively moved to one side he ran into the other who dropped him with a fist to the belly. Temporarily winded, he crumpled to his knees in a dirty puddle.

"Take that, creep!"

Solo lifted his head to see a slender figure in purple fly across his point of view and kick bad guy one in the nuts.

"Eee-yah!"

"Batgirl."

"In the flesh. Olah!"

The athletic young crime fighter lifted her right boot and kicked out again, and bad guy two hit the ground with a heavy thud. Solo got to his feet, only to receive a huge hand grab him by the throat. Using all his bodily strength, he spun around and in the process slammed his attacker into the wall.

"Oof!"

Solo gave him a fist to the man's face and he was unconscious before he hit the floor. He glanced in the direction of his new ally and nodded.

"Gee, thanks and all that. I'm Napoleon Solo. My UNCLE sent me."

"Hi. Batgirl at your service."

"Lucky you were in the vicinity of the old park."

"Yes. Luck is an important weapon to a female crime fighter."

Solo eyed up the girl with the curtain of reddish hair spreading out from beneath her covered head piece. He marveled at how the sparkly purple full body suit was stretched to its limit, and in particular at how the gusset slipped up between her rear end and emphasised the shape of her mons. No room for underwear in this outfit, presumably. Batgirl was fully aware, even in the gloom of the old fair, that Solo was imagining what might be underneath her tight fitting costume. Beneath her covered face, her desirable lips were full and soft, and parted with just enough of an invitation.

"You have a mean kick."

"Thanks. My specialty, actually."

Napoleon's face was tense, and his jaw strong. And under his thin coat, Batgirl could clearly see that his shoulders were powerful. Unconsciously, she moved forwards and his hand brushed against the small of her back.

"But seriously. How did you this park was the place to investigate?"

"Through the one thing the Man from UNCLE couldn't possibly have. A woman's intuition. Who are these guys, anyway?"

"Undoubtedly agents of THRUSH. And more than likely, in cahoots with Penguin."

"Wait!"

"Waak, wak! Batgirl, the bumbling booby headed bitch rears her big eared head once again. Wak!"

From the shadows came a waddling figure in top hat, jacket and vest, pants and spats, and long cigarette holder.

"Penguin! You foul feathered fiend!"

"That's right, my dear. Who's this square looking nincompoop. What's up? No colourful costume?"

"This is Napoleon Solo. One of UNCLE'S finest. And your game is up. Now, where is Mister Waverley?"

"Where indeed? Ah, Chickadee. There you are."

Penguin's female sidekick sidled up to the two good guys and held up a spray canister.

"Watch it, Batgirl!"

Too late. The fine mist formed a cloud around her and Solo's faces and both blacked out.

x

Batgirl awoke now that the gas had worn off, and she looked around the dimly lit room with the barred window. The stone floor was dusty and barren, apart from some chairs and a table. She had been tied to one face forwards and back to front. Her legs had been purposefully spread in a most lewd manner. And directly behind her back was Napoleon Solo who had also been bound, and was slumped over her. Her arms were secured to the back of the chair with more ropes over her neck and waist. She squirmed and tried to test the knots in the fine ropes that wound around her naked body, all to no avail.

"Naked? Holy inconvenience! What IS it with these Gotham City criminals? They're all perverts of the highest order."

By fair means or foul, Penguin still had left her cowl intact, thereby keeping her secret identity safe. Solo was naked also, and as he came too, found that he and Batgirl had been inextricably tied together, with ropes that wound around his thighs and back and then to her thighs and waist. In were as if they were conjoined in a doggy style sex position.

"Feeling a bit tight? Waak, waak!" Cackled the arch villain.

"Gee, Pengy. Mister Solo has a cute butt." Said his female sidekick, admiring the Man from UNCLE's bared bottom.

"Can it, my little Chickadee. This is not for your amusement. I just thought I'd give the pair of them one last cheap thrill."

"Penguin! This time you go too far, you sick minded, brazen bird!" Cried Batgirl as she squirmed naked.

"All just a bit of fun, my dear. Given that you and the UNCLE chappie have but thirty minutes left to live."

The Penguin waddled to the wall, twirling an umbrella, and pointed out what was clearly a bundle of dynamite.

"The bomb has a fuse set to go off at nine. Barely thirty minutes from now. If you can drag your sorry selves across the room, you might have time to defuse it. Seeing as how the whole place is condemned, nobody is going to react to a little explosion."

"Holy time bomb! What a slimy trick!"

"Hwah! Of course, I have a diploma in slimy tricks."

"You're a queer bird, to be sure." Said Napoleon, as he sized up the situation.

"Faw!"

"You'll never succeed in this rotten business of crime, Penguin. Not as long as honest law enforcers such as Mister Solo and I are still around."

"Nuts! You'll be around alright. Around a million pieces when the bomb goes off. Anyway, must dash. I have evil crimes to commit. Adieu!"

Penguin and Chickadee left, accompanied by the two recovered THRUSH agents, who bundled out the groggy looking Waverley.

"You won't get away with this," yelled a determined Batgirl. "I shall end your reign of tyranny and bring you to justice!"

"Sorry I got you into this mess."

The voice of Solo cut through the silence, and Batgirl noticed the heat from his broad chest against her spine for the first time.

"Oh. No need to apologise, Mister Solo. Cleaning up crime is the dream of every good citizen. Me included."

She felt the sinews of his shoulders and biceps as he struggled to free himself, and her uncovered body flushed hot from the touch of the virile agent. His expectant manhood rose up as he took in her pliant and naked form. Despite their hairy predicament, Solo wanted her. To ravish her.

'We need to act fast. Lest we lose Mister Waverley. We must defuse that bomb."

He tried to hide his concern. It was an ugly situation. With Mister Waverly, and now he, in the hands of THRUSH.

"Agreed. I have just what we need in my utility belt. Only thing is, they took it from me."

"I must say. I admire your spirit, Miss?"

"Just Batgirl is fine."

Napoleon blinked sweat from his eyes and focused on Batgirl's exposed anus and inviting pussy hole. His erect cock nudged itself into the glorious cleft between her perfectly rounded ass cheeks and he so wanted to fuck her. He needed his dick to be enveloped by something other than fresh air or the space made by her quivering nates. With his arms pinned to his sides, he pushed and nudged the chair, but failed to make the purchase needed to shift it. His upstanding erection pushed up between her nether cheeks, providing a frustratingly minimal friction with her bared butt flesh.

"I can't move us more than inches, and we need to move about ten feet. It might sound rather inappropriate, Batgirl. And feel free to shoot me down in flames. But I think I can gain better leverage if we, that is, if I, put my cock inside you."

"Really?"

"Yes. With me sheathed inside you, our forced stability should enable me to shift us and the chair."

"Whatever you say, Mister Solo." She answered In a firm voice as she accepted the inevitable with a resolute resignation that resulted in these type of encounters.

Solo admired her zest for the moment. He paused and considered her youthful vitality and infectious zeal. He pushed at her athletic body with his bulk, and he felt that silky patch rub up against his bobbing erection. They wriggled together, moaning softly, as his bell end made decisive contact with her moist entrance. Inhaling deeply, Solo wiggled his lower body the best he could and eased his knob inside her, and she gasped loudly as it went up and in. Because of the slightly difficult position, his cock didn't enter her as far as he would have liked. He could feel her moistness nuzzle the top half of his knob which generated a sudden surge in his lower body.

"Holy rocket launch!"

From his dominant position, he was mesmerised by the way her firm buttocks banged into his groin as he closed the gap and entered her fully. Solo was a delight of synchronization, thrusting up with rolling hips and controlled gyrations that saw him glide in and out of Batgirl's tightness. He pressed ever forwards, grinding his front into her and jack knifing into her pussy again and again.

123z
123z
823 Followers