Bath Dates and Facials with Brooke

Story Info
Redhead agrees to a bathtub date and gets hooked on cum.
4.5k words
4.7
7.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ph7000
ph7000
43 Followers

I was 29 and new to the city. While I had friends here, they were mostly married or in long-term relationships. As much fun as I had with them, I was young, single, and eager to date.

It was hard meeting people, whether it was through circumstances or my insecurities about putting myself out there on the market. At the time, online dating was in its infancy, and despite me looking down on it, I decided to try it. It was the gray dreary winter, I needed a spark - and honestly - I was kind of horny too.

The platform worked well for me. I was witty enough, and I could write well and quickly. But I tended to move slowly with the women. Back then, photos weren't even necessary. I'm decent-looking, but not a ripped-model type. I was pleasantly surprised to find that I could quite easily find cool people to talk to and sometimes meet. A completely different world from online dating in 2023.

Brooke was 24 years old, outgoing, and smart. At first, I didn't even know what she looked like, other than a written description, until we traded pictures on MSN Messenger. It turns out she was cute with light red shoulder-length hair. We quickly started chatting daily about anything and everything. We got quite comfortable with each other from the safety of being behind a screen.

One night I came home late, and "got online" with my desktop as we used to back then. After 20 minutes of browsing, I heard the familiar chime indicating a new message. I was pleased to see it was Brooke saying hello. We exchanged the usual pleasantries and updates on what we did that day and evening. She had been at a movie with a friend and I told her that I had a few drinks and only got home a little while ago.

Here was the conversation:

Brooke 11:15 - Hey you! What are you doing?

Paul 11:16 - It's very exciting, just tired and bored here.

Brooke 11:16 - Why don't you relax and watch tv instead of sitting at your computer? I guess you were looking for me 😀

Brooke 11:20 - Or are you looking for something else???

Paul 11:24 - Haha, always good to talk to you.

Brooke 11:27 - Still there?

Paul 11:28 - Ya, I'm here, sorry.

Brooke 11:32 - Helloooooo. 

Brooke 11:32 - You're totally looking at porn aren't you 😈

Paul 11:33 - I'm just tired.

Brooke 11:33 - BS, it's porn! Hahahaha!

Paul 11:34 - Ok fine. Maybe lol.

Feeling mildly buzzed I decided I'd just admit it - I thought it would be fun to see her reaction. 

Brooke 11:35 - You suck at multitasking you know. At least share something. I'm curious what you're into that has you so distracted? Must be hot hahaha!

Paul 11:36 - Ok, here you go.. (link to a page of a Playboy-type nude model on a tropical beach)

Brooke11:37 - She's pretty, but that's pretty tame stuff. What are you really looking at?

Paul 11:39 - Are you a detective or something lol?

Brooke 11:39 - I'm sorry! Just having fun with you. 

Paul 11:41 - Ok, one more.. (link to still photo series of two women masturbating)

Brooke 11:42 - Doesn't it feel better to be honest??? 😉

Brooke 11:42 - I really am tired, so I'm going to go and let you do your thing. 

Paul 11:44 - Lol ok, I am going to bed too. Night. 

That was quite an amusing chat, but I really was tired and soon logged off and went to bed. 

We were both online again around 9:00 the next night. We talked innocently about this and that. But I couldn't chat for long.

Paul 9:04 - Hey sorry to cut you off, but I have a hot bath ready, so I'm going to run. 

Brooke 9:04 - Hold on, bubbles too???

Paul 9:05 - It's still manly, you know 😉

Brooke 9:04 - Of course! And I love baths too, have a good soak goodnight xo

A few nights later we were chatting on Messenger again, as usual.

Brooke 10:22 - You seem distracted again, must be better porn than last time!

Paul 10:23 - I think you like it. 

Brooke 10:23 - Maybe lol. What you got this time?

Now remember, this is in the older days of online porn. If you wanted to watch a video you had to download a file to your PC and watch it on a player. So yes, I had been watching video clips, but wasn't sure she'd want to see what I was looking at. I found a fairly tame clip and sent it to her. 

As time passed she kept asking for more. So each time I send one, I'd raise the stakes. Girl on girl, blow job, fucking, etc. It was a fun back and forth, getting her reactions and teasing. I was confident I could be bolder.

Paul 10:38 - Picked this one just for you 🙂 (MPG: grainy small video of a guy ejaculating on a girl's face)

Brooke 10:40 - OMG!!!! Wasn't expecting that!

Paul 10:40 - Sorry! Too much?

Brooke 10:41 - You're so dirty hahah!!! It's fine.  

Paul 10:43 - Ok then! (MPG: higher quality large video of a cumshot on tits)

We went back and forth for a while, with her reacting to and critiquing the cumshot videos I'd send. Eventually, we went back to normal chit-chat before logging off for the night. 

Over the next few days, we had a couple more tame chats. I suggested we should finally meet after talking for so long. She agreed and we planned to meet one afternoon at a restaurant halfway between the city and the suburb she lived in. 

Our date went well. She is about 5' 1", with medium-length straight light red hair, freckles a big smile, high perky breasts, slightly thick thighs, and a bit of a bubble butt. She looked innocent and pleasingly Irish. She arrived wearing a tweed skirt and black leggings, and a thick sweater. It was a relief that our in-person conversation was just as comfortable as the messenger chats had been. 

I told her about my apartment in a new building, and she complained about roommates. We shared mostly about work and life, but at the end, she joked, "Too bad you can't share your porn with me here!" Yes, this was before smartphones.

Perhaps because we were in public I blushed, but she did too. She was too fair skinned not too. There was a fun naughty tension building between us in person too.

I messaged her that night.

Paul 7:32 - That was fun today, thank you. Awesome to meet in person after all this time!

Brooke 7:56 - Aww thank you too. It was fun. 

Brooke 7:56 - Hate to be rude, but in the middle of something and have to go. 

Paul 7:56 - No problem. But just so you know, the next date is in my big new bathtub 😉.

Brooke 7:57 - Hahaha! Perfect. Byeeee xo

To make sure she didn't think I was joking or if her response was a joke, the next day I made it more formal. 

Paul 8:40 - Ok, Saturday at 8:00 for the BATH DATE. 

Brooke 8:43 - You're crazy, but ok. 

Brooke 8:43 - What can I bring?

Paul 8:44 - You don't have to bring anything, I have drinks covered, but a bottle of bubble bath is always a nice gift to the host!

Brooke 7:44 - Done! See you then!

Saturday took forever to arrive, I was horny all week, and frequently had to "take the edge off." I had messaged with Brooke only briefly since the invite, but she did confirm the day before. My apartment had a great nighttime view and I made sure everything was clean and that the bathtub was sparkling. I had some nice wine and beer in the fridge, and I spent the afternoon and early evening nervously counting down to eight.

Brooke arrived right on time and I buzzed her up. We hugged and I gave her a tour of my place and handed her a glass of wine. I noted that she didn't have any bubble bath with her. She looked cute in a denim skirt and tight black turtleneck that highlighted her breasts. We had our usual fun banter and were through the bottle in no time. 

Maybe because of the lack of bubble bath I was overthinking my next move - did she think I wasn't serious about the bath? I finally stood up to excuse myself and headed to the bathroom. She probably thought I had to use it, but no, I boldly started filling the tub with hot water.

From the living room she shouts, "Oh my gosh, you were serious?!?!"

At this point, I had to own it, and with a laugh, "Of course I was serious, it will be ready in a few minutes. 

Back in the living room she was now standing, smiling, but blushing, "You're always joking around, so I thought you might be joking about this too." 

She took a deep breath, "But thought you might be serious too." After a few awkward minutes of waiting for the tub to fill, "Ok, you wait here, I'll get in first, and you come in after me"

Whew! I thought to myself. I gave her privacy to get in and offered her a can of beer, which she enthusiastically accepted. I entered the bathroom and she was deep in the tub surrounded by bubbles with just her head and bare shoulders sticking out, her hair in a loose bun. I handed her the beer and moved her clothes so they wouldn't get wet. 

"My turn!" I said as I undid my belt in front of her, but finished getting undressed in my room. 

I got a beer for myself and walked into the bathroom fully nude, sporting a half-erection just from the thought of what was happening. She covered her eyes, offering me privacy I didn't want. 

"Oh my gosh," Brooke said, "Ok get in behind me."

She scooted forward and I slowly lowered myself in. By the time my butt touched the bottom of the tub, I was fully hard, with my cock poking her lower back. 

"Oh there you are!" she giggled.

Despite some early awkwardness we're back to our usual chatter and joking, all the while my cock only got more engorged. After some time she then spun around to face me. She was tiny and in the deep end, I'm over six feet in the shallow end. Our legs were intertwined and she looked straight at my red cock head poking through the surface. 

"Oh hello," as she looked at it and then up at me. 

I leaned forward and kissed her for the first time. She straightened up as I wiped the bubbles from her amazingly high and firm B-cup breasts topped with puffy pink areolas and nipples.

I wanted her to see me, so i decided to have a stretch. I leaned back and raised my hips, my cock seemingly larger than a usual erection, and my balls hanging especially low due to the heat, were fully exposed to her. 

"Oh, wow. That's bigger than what I've seen," was her reaction to my blatant showing off.  

Our hands then explored each other's slippery bodies, and she then turned complete focus to my cock. 

Brooke whispered, "I want this to feel good for you." 

She gave it delicious long strokes with her right hand as her left hand cupped my balls and rubbed my perineum. In the hot soapy water, my foreskin would reveal itself and retract with each slow stroke of her hand. She was driving me crazy, and while it was ecstasy, I knew I had more time. I kissed her and played with her perfect tits.

She stood up to stretch and escape the heat, and then I did too. I admired her compact yet curvy body, and her trimmed pussy covered in soft red hair. Standing together with my cock against her tummy she started softly running her fingers from my ass, under my balls, all along my cock to the tip.

I quietly asked her, "Has anyone cum on your face before? 

She shook her head shyly and said, "No." Then giggled, "I guess you really like those videos?"

"Well ya, it's hot but I've never done it to anyone, but the idea turns me on," I admitted, "Is it ok if we try it?"

She smiled and nodded in agreement while starting to work on my cock - especially red with bulging veins from the hot water - harder and faster while standing. Several more minutes passed, and I told her I was going to cum soon. I led her to get on her knees in the tub as she kept both her pretty hands twisting and sliding up and down my cock. 

I took my penis from her and matched the pace she had been using. With my left hand, I adjusted her position tilted her head, and held it. She closed her eyes and mouth. She had seen the videos and knew what to do, and what to expect. 

"Ok, stay still, here it is..."

With a loud grunt, I thrust my hips forward as I felt the contractions and my ejaculation burst onto her still smiling face. I felt the waves of orgasm through me, and two spurts of my cum splat on her cheek, forehead, chin, and my arm which was holding her head. Two more spams dripped onto her nipple and into the water.

Brooke caressed my balls and stoked me as I admired the semen on her smiling face.

"It's safe to open your eyes," I told her.

That prompted her to step out of the tub and look in the mirror. 

"That is so crazy, look at that!!" Pointing to the semen.

"I've been staring at it, looks damn hot if you ask me, " I assured her, then asking, " So did you like it?"

"Ya, I guess it is pretty hot," she said as I drained the tub so we could shower off together.

As the evening wound down, she got ready to leave. 

At the door, she asked, "Will you still watch those videos, or just think of me instead?"

I told her, "I'll be thinking of you, and doing it to you again. If you liked it, that is."

"I can't wait to do it again actually, and maybe more" She said softly, before saying goodbye. 

We had our usual tame conversations on messenger during the week as usual before things got interesting on Thursday. 

Brooke 6:53 - Have you jerked off thinking about the other night? 

Paul 6:55 - Duh, lol.

Paul 6:56 - But I check out some vids too of course.

Brooke 6:58 - Let's see them! 

Paul 6:59 - Ok, you asked for it...

I sent her a few I'd downloaded, and one in particular, featured a massive cumshot, with much more volume than the typical load I gave Brooke. 

Brooke 7:02 - That one is crazy. Who could handle that much? Do guys all cum differently?

Paul 7:02 - Haha, I'm sure you would survive. 

Paul 7:02 - I only know what I've seen in porn, and from myself. I know it can be different. 

This got me thinking and I started to research the matter as we typed away. I shared with her what I learned: it was affected by sleep, diet, hydration, hot baths, and frequency of orgasm. And apparently, larger ejaculations could be had from edging and supplements. 

Now I suppose most of this was obvious, but I had never cared to be strategic about it... before now.

Brooke 7:23 - Ok Paul... why are you telling me all this?

Paul 7:23 - I think you asked.

Brooke 7:23 - I didn't expect you to get all sciency about it lol.

Paul: 7:24 - Maybe I've got ulterior motives. 

Brooke 7:24 - Should I be worried?

Paul 7:25 - Yes, very!

Brooke 7:25 - 😲

Paul 7:27 - I'm away this weekend so why don't you come over on the Saturday after? Should give me enough time to work on my experiment lol!

Brooke 7:28 - Sounds good, but I don't think it will really make a difference. So I'm safe 👍

Paul 7:33 - I want to fuck your cute little pussy too 😈

For the next nine days, I ate more fruits and vegetables, didn't have my usual hot baths, didn't cum at all but had just a few very long masturbation sessions bringing myself close to orgasm several times. I even stopped by the vitamin store for the very specific supplements and coconut water. The middle-aged woman behind the counter gave me a knowing smile.

"Hope you get the results you're looking for."

Over the days Brooke would sarcastically coach me via messenger, thinking it was all very silly. But as silly as she thought it was, I reminded her that I knew she was a naughty girl that wanted me to cum on her face again. She also informed me that she had been playing with her pussy more than usual to make up for my self-denial. 

Waiting for the big night was torture, far worse than waiting for the bath date. And of course this time I wasn't jerking off all the time in anticipation. 

Before she was to arrive she messaged

Brooke 7:14 - Getting ready to leave and just had an orgasm, sooo good!! See you soon!

She arrived looking cute and casual with her red hair up in a ponytail, wearing a t-shirt, cardigan, and jeans. She carried with her a nice bottle of wine AND a big bottle of fancy bubble bath. 

"I bet you're ready to burst!" Stating the obvious. As we started to chat.

"Even if the experiment didn't work, at least I learned how to peel and cut a pineapple," I told her with a chuckle.

"Pineapple?"

"Ya it's supposed to make my cum taste better," I explained. "And the coconut water."

She laughed, "Are you sure you aren't making a pina colada? Besides, I don't want to try it," Her face scrunched up. 

"Don't worry, it's optional. And thank you for the bubble bath! How about we hang out out here, then have a bath after?"

As we enjoyed a drink, Brooke with wine and me with sparkling water, I decided to get undressed. Before being touched or seeing her naked, simply being naked quickly elicited a very full erection which I proudly displayed. Brooke started at. As it had the last few days, It felt longer and thicker than usual, strangely more satisfying and effortless to maintain. 

Brooke undressed, and I held her close for a kiss, with my cock pushing against her tummy. We explored each other's bodies and I sucked on her cute nipples.

"I'm so ready, ya, I got a head start at home," she said as I laid out a soft fleece blanket near the gas fireplace. 

Having been jilling just before she came over, she decided to skip too much foreplay. She got down on all fours and wiggled her plump ass. I could see that she was indeed very wet. I got behind her with my massive erection, my bulbous head easily slipped past her little pussy lips framed by short red pubes, but I had to slowly ease in, in and out, the rest of my achingly thick seven inches. 

Finally, with her juices coating my full length, I started pumping into her, increasing the pace as she moaned loudly. She played with her clit as I pounded her from behind and in no time she was shuddering in pleasure and collapsed as my glistening cock popped out of her. 

Strangely, sex felt better yet I didn't feel the same urgency to orgasm. And without having to touch it, my penis remained at full pressure. 

"It's definitely a different feeling Brooke it just feels stronger." As she got up to her knees, I rubbed my cock all over her face.

I then lay her flat face down and squatted over her ass, pushing into her sweet ginger vagina again. Her ass jiggled as my balls slapped her. 

We tried every possible position and my cock gave no signs of tiring. Brooke had two more orgasms before politely telling me her pussy couldn't take any more. While I enjoyed the constant stimulation I gave myself permission to relax and just cum. 

I sat in the chair and Brooke took me in her mouth taking me as far as she could without gagging. She got into a rhythm sucking the head and using her two small hands to pump. 

Again, it just felt different - better. The whole area from my ass to the tip felt incredible, the sexual pleasure down deep within me. I was in total control. 

"Cum on me Paul, but don't show off too much with your new superpowers," Brooke said with a smile.

I nodded and told her, "This whole thing has been worth it, now I just feel like I have a ton of pressure to release, it's crazy." 

I got up and told her to kneel on the blanket. I again adjusted her position and held her head. I had thought about this moment - a lot - and in case I did have more semen I wanted to get as much as possible on her face. She looked both amused and apprehensive.

I took over stroking my angry looking hard on and instructed Brooke to play with my balls and put pressure on my perineum with her fingers, which she dutifully did. I held her head firmly and pumped as I felt a build-up like never before. 

I felt weightless but intense pleasure as both her hands and my right hand worked together. 

"I can feel twitching in there!" She gasped.

"Here it comes!" I warned her.

A deep contraction spasmed within me and a fast small jet of thin semen hit Brooke square in the face. Eyes and mouth closed she kept working and I pumped. 

I grunted with the much more intense next spasm, as a huge wad lurched through me, I could feel it travel out the end of my cock. The thick white goo splat on her nose and mouth. With that, she instinctively tried to jerk away, but I pulled her back and held her in place, she was going to get all of this. 

ph7000
ph7000
43 Followers
12