Bathed in Blue Pt. 02

Story Info
Mom and Daughter are encouraged to share a new alien lover.
3.6k words
4.72
4.1k
11
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SilkMoon
SilkMoon
172 Followers

I lay in bed listening to my oldest daughter having sex.

I knew her lover was enveloping her body in his powerful appendages, bringing her to orgasm again and again.

By the sounds coming from her room, one of the two long tentacle-cocks the young Twelve wielded was inside her now, powerfully fucking her.

J'onn, the son of M'rok, was an energetic young Twelve now Bonded to my daughter.

He visited Sara often, their love-making going long into the night.

I was vigorously rubbing my clit, two of my fingers rapidly slipping in and out of my wet pussy.

Imagining the powerful tentacles of my own lover holding me down as his writhing feelers plunged into my pussy again and again.

I heard/felt the almost imperceptible rumble of J'onn vocalizing and I knew he was orgasming now, one of his long writhing penises pumping silky, light-blue semen into my daughter.

I began cumming as well, an electric wave of pleasure rolling over me, a far cry from what my daughter was experiencing at this moment, but my own fingers bringing me to orgasm was better than nothing.

I was feeling frustrated, and a little jealous.

The next morning Sara could sense my frustration.

M'rok was the Twelve I was Bonded to, and I had not seen him for over two weeks.

"Mom, J'onn has given an invitation. You can join us any night you want." Sara said, pouring my coffee..

"Thank you Baby, but you're my daughter. I shared with Mary Ann, but that was different, I just don't see you that way. M'rok will visit me soon."

"According to J'onn, he's away on important concerns and it could be a while." Sara said..

On M'rok's last visit he revealed his upcoming absence, and I had dismissed his offer of a friend to visit me.

We were entwined together on the bed, still shivering from our orgasm when a sense of the impending long absence of my lover came to me.

M'rok was sad, if the Twelve ever are "sad" - maybe disappointed was a better word. I felt his concern for my happiness, and his projected longing for our coupling.

His image of me was a pale girl with long gold hair.

"Deep.longing/lovingGoldgirl/missing.time" is a close translation, but attempting to put his images into words is like a child trying to explain Physics.

The image was clear, and his offer genuine, but I didn't want another visitor, so I assured him I wasn't interested in another Twelve.

I had learned that there were some male Twelves that did not create the life-long Bond with a human female but simply came and went on their own terms. The woman they visited had taken a kind of Blue, but this formula, paired with the mental influence of a Twelve gave them a sort of hypnotic amnesia.

In their minds the sexual encounters they experienced with the visiting Twelve became nothing more than vivid, erotic dreams.

Some women believed they were hallucinating the encounters, experiencing a waking dream or simply going mad.

The practice was discouraged among the Twelve, but it was allowed. The free-wheeling visitors were viewed as thrill-seekers and sexual tourists, but most Twelves didn't concern themselves with humans.

Many of the Twelve considered visiting this realm unbefitting the species, and considered human females to be pets, or toys. Most Twelve were unconcerned with humans besides what could be gained in the manner of resources, minerals and the occasional exotic food.

M'rok's friend Te'all was one of these spirited Twelve. He could be described as a "playboy", visiting women that were interesting to him across the world and occasionally providing company to the Bonded mates of other Twelves.

T'eall was a big, very dark blue Twelve. The image/memory given to me by M'rok was still swimming in my brain. A short vivid memory in my mind of the big blue Twelve pleasuring a human female on a large bed, the woman shaking and crying out as she orgasmed.

M'rok said Te'all was an "expert/humanlover/Goldgirl /visit"

M'rok was offering an un-Bonded Twelve ladies man to me.

I told M'rok that this was very kind, but I didn't think I would be needing the services of Te'all.

M'rok had no word for jealousy, I simply was available for sex and he was not. If he could provide another Twelve to take his place and pleasure me, he found it logical and practical to do so. He genuinely wanted me to be happy, satisfied and well taken care of.

"Goldgirl wish fulfilled/as Goldgirl wishes" was his reply.

And he was gone.

I reassured my daughter Sara that sharing her mate wasn't necessary.

"I'm fine Baby.. You and J'onn don't need me interfering. I'm not sure I'd be comfortable in bed with you, Honey."

"Are J'onn and I married?" she asked.

Having been recently Bonded with J'onn, my daughter still had lots of questions.

"I would say you are, Baby. Not in the way we see it, but you're Bonded to him, emotionally, physically, intellectually. He's going to help provide for you, protect you and love you."

"When will I have a baby?" She asked

She knew of course that the sperm of a Twelve could not impregnate a human female.

"Not for a long time Baby. When my doctor says you're ready, and we have a perfect match for you. The sperm will come from a donor, and your daughter will make a wonderful mate for a Twelve one day.

"Do you and M'rok have good sex?"

"We do honey. It's the best I've ever had. The Bond connects your minds so you can anticipate each other's needs, it amplifies the sensations, the emotions.

"J'onn is the best. He makes me orgasm over and over."

"He gets great pleasure in that, Honey. He gets off on getting you off, I could say."

"Mom, were you ever with a man?" Victoria asked.

"No Honey, M'rok came to me when I was eighteen, and I was a virgin."

My daughter, like myself, would never be with a human male. The idea of a relationship with a man seemed a little laughable, like being offered a child's pedal car while sitting in a Porsche.

Both of my daughters were "test-tube babies", in-vitro fertilization by donors chosen specifically by my female doctor.

My fertility doc was also Bonded to a Twelve, for over thirty years.

"I have boys that like me, but it seems so weird."

"You're a beautiful young woman, Baby. Lots of men will come around and try to own you, have you work for them, have their children. They will fail. And if any get too forceful, J'onn will take care of them."

There had been another incident.

A serial rapist in the Midwest had the misfortune of breaking into a Bonded woman's home.

Her Twelve had appeared and froze the intruder in mid-act. After incapacitating the man, the Twelve took him into the light with him

He was discovered days later in a wheat field, gibbering and crying. Completely mad.

What he had seen beyond the light was unknown to us, but we all knew that humans should not step into it.

"J'onn is so loving. He would never hurt anyone." Sara said.

"He is a sweetheart." I replied, wondering if she knew that there was indeed a Twelve "hit squad' composed of the larger females. They were tasked with the business of removing troublesome humans.

"I just want to make sure you're happy, and being taken care of." Sara said.

"M'rok connected me to an old friend of his. I only need to ask and he'll visit me." I said.

Now, after two weeks had gone by and I was feeling a longing for release, pleasure and companionship.

Part of it was the Blue, but I was also just horny as hell.

I felt a tingle in my pussy as I imagined the big blue Twelve taking me. The mental memory of him and the pale brunette quaking with her orgasm was still fresh.

The image M'rok revealed to me of his playboy friend had begun to grow on me.

As far as other Twelves, I had only been with M'rok, and a few times with Mary Anne's mate S'aan in sharing sessions.

With the image of the large Twelve Te'all in my head, I made my decision.

With the visual code M'rok had given me, I laid back on my bed and focused on speaking through the void.

Not all humans that take the Blue and are Bonded have the ability to reach across the void. Some never acquire the skill to project into the light, even after years of being with their mate.

Very soon after I was introduced to the Blue I surprised M'rok by reaching him through the rift.

This time I was reaching for another Twelve.

I didn't have to wait long, not even an hour after I meditated on the visuals supplied to me, the familiar warm blue light began to fill my room.

I sensed Te'all as soon as he began to appear from the intense light. A warm feeling of well-being and excitement washed over me as the huge, dark blue Twelve glided up and onto my bed, his powerful tentacles smoothly rolling under his body. His long, winding appendages reached to embrace me.

The pair of his warm, smooth tentacle-hands ran along my curves, exploring my body. He looked deeply into my mind as he experienced me for the first time.

"Te'all.Greet/Goldgirl.soft/LoveLoveLove"

The large Twelve joined me on the bed, and with his touch my mind was flooded with emotions, my body buzzing with sensations. The embers of my smouldering desires were fanned by the word/imagery he projected to me.

I laid back and relaxed, giving myself over to the big Twelve.

"Offspring.near/Goldgirl/Te'all.Love/Love/Both"

The image of my daughter just outside the door was clear. Te'all had sensed the young girl standing there, listening. He now wanted us both.

I started to protest, but before I could form the thought the urge diminished in me. My protest faded and I saw my daughter and I being loved together by the gorgeous specimen on the bed with me.

"Honey, come in baby. It's OK" I called out.

She was already opening the door when I called.

"Oh my God...he's beautiful." She said, slowly approaching the large, dark blue Twelve coiling on the bed with me. A long dark tentacle curled out and wrapped around the young girl's slim waist, drawing her in.

"Goldgirl.offspring/beauty/sexy/Te'all.Have"

"Mom, he wants me." She said, enraptured by the big Twelve.

"He wants us both, Baby." I replied.

My Daughter was running her hands over the powerful body of the being, the sinews rippling at her touch.

She pulled her nightgown off and slid into bed, never taking her eyes off of the large Twelve.

He pulled me down to him and connected my pussy to his hungry mouth. At the same time Sara's body was intertwined with his two "hand" tentacles, the "fingers" at the end of the appendages on her full breasts, tracing their shape softly. Her nipples hardened at the touch of the moving fingers, her hand lightly holding the long, smooth limb.

As I looked at my young daughter, it was as if I was seeing her for the first time. I felt a sexual attraction to the blonde girl I had never experienced before. Part of me knew it was Te'all's influence but I couldn't tear my eyes off of the gorgeous girl laying next to me.

Te'all must have sensed a tiny kernel of doubt in me as I suddenly desired nothing more than my lips on my beautiful daughter's, my tongue deep in her mouth.

I pulled Sara in with one hand and began kissing her passionately, my other hand moving down her flat tummy to her pussy. It was shaved, I knew, as I had taught her how to trim and shave her little cunt.

A pair of dark feelers were holding her legs open for me, and I began rubbing my daughter's pussy lips, already soaked.

I broke away from our kiss for a moment, looking down to watch my fingers sliding over and into my daughter's pussy.

She gasped as I explored her lips, her clit and into her tight vagina, my fingers emerging glistening with her wetness.

One of Te'all's tentacle-penises was nearing her wet pussy, sliding up the sheets like a dark blue boa. The slim tapered end was already leaking slick lubricant as it snaked between her legs.

I opened her pussy up with my fingers, and the thick thing nosed into her, just inside her lips.

"Ooo...yes..he's in me." Sara cried out.

"I know, Baby." I replied, watching his undulating feeler searching for the entrance to her vagina.

I wrapped my fingers around the long, writhing tentacle-cock and rubbed it on Sara's pussy, coating her cunt with the clear, slick precum dripping from the tip.

Te'all rumbled his approval with a bass-purr as I guided the dark blue organ into my daughter's cunt.

"Ahhh...fuuuuck...yeeess." My daughter groaned as the thick snake-like appendage began sliding into her.

I gasped as Te'all's mouth moved over my pussy, the small fingers inside tickling and gently stimulating every nerve ending on my clit and lips. Suddenly his long tongue began moving up and over my cunt, again and again...wet and slick.

At the same time his tentacle-cock began slowly inching its way farther inside my daughter Sarah, leaving her gasping.

"Oh, Mom, he's so big. Feels so good, Yes yes yes...ohhhh.' My Daughter wailed.

I watched as the snake-like member stretched her open, the dark blue appendage at least eight inches in circumference. The tapered end had done its job, slowly entering her, opening her up, relaxing her and pumping out the slick lube. Now the thick shaft followed, and the young girl trembled as it slipped inside her. Her pussy lips were like pink flower petals on each side of his dark penis.

My young Daughter was watching wide-eyed as the long appendage speared her pussy. I could clearly see my Sara impaled on the dark blue tentacle that continued to slowly push into her.

Te'all was trembling as well. I could feel his excitement of having Mother and Daughter on the same bed together.

I began to near an orgasm as I watched the fat, blue tentacle-cock writhing and plunging in and out of my daughter's pussy.

The sight was tremendously exciting, and as I stared at the spectacle I found myself teetering at the precipice of my climax.

Te'all's tongue sent me over the edge, crashing into a sea of a million colors, waves of soft ecstasy rolling over me.

It was like being shocked with a thousand velvet volts.

My back arched as every nerve in my body lit up as if a small spark of electricity traveled through them all.

The Twelves powerful writhing arms held me down as he continued to manipulate my clit, continuing to extend my climax until I was spasming like an epiliptic.

"Oh fuck, oh please, yesyesyesyesyes...fuuuuuuck." I babbled uncontrollably, my body jerking as the huge blue Twelve held me tight in his muscular arms as I came over and over.

As I started to come down from the string of orgasms, I felt Te'all's other tentacle-organ moving between my legs, the warm appendage snaking along my thighs, leaving a line of precum as it neared my wet cunt.

To my right Sara was sitting up, legs held open, still staring the dark blue penis fucking her pussy. Her mouth was open, one of Te'all's tentacle-hands continuing to tease her nipples. One muscular feeler was around her waist, helpfully holding her up so she could watch the muscular member slide into her little shaved pussy over and over.

Her large, firm breasts quivered in the moonlight with the force of Te'all's long member thrusting into her.

The tapered end of the appendage reached my own pussy and a long, smooth arm coiled around my neck and yet another wrapping around an arm.

This left one arm free for me to grasp his tentacle-penis and guide it to my wet lips, using it like a dildo, rubbing my cunt with the firm, smooth organ.

Te'all again rumbled his approval as I pushed the dark blue member into my wetness.

I felt my daughter's hand on mine and I let her take over. As I watched, Sara began plunging the long, writhing penis into my open cunt.

"Fuuck, that's so hot. Look at him inside you...you're so wet." My daughter said, her eyes locked on the long writhing cock she was sinking into my pussy..

She pushed it farther into me and Te'all took over.

Te'all started fucking both of us, his pair of muscular cocks snaking into the two of us.

I took my daughter in my arms and we laid back, kissing like teenagers. The huge, dark blue Twelve intertwined us in his muscular, curling arms, gently enveloping us.

Our legs were still held open and pulled back, lifting our butts up, exposing our cunts so Te'all could observe his pair of blue, writhing cocks plunging into the holes of our pale bodies.

The large dark blue Twelve, with both writhing tentacle-cocks now deep inside the two of us, began an alternating fucking rhythm. When one cock was fully out of me, the other was nine inches inside Sara, like pistons in a rippling blue sex machine.

Te'all curled a tentacle-hand on each of our clits, the "fingers" at the end of each feeler manipulating our little buds.

Sara began cumming first. I could sense the climax building in her as she went quiet, her body relaxed and quivering. Suddenly she stiffened, her back arched and her tits thrust toward the ceiling.

"Ohhh! I'm cumming...oh, oh, oh, oooooh." The young girl cried out.

Te'all's powerful arms coiled around her, holding her down as she convulsed, gasping.

I was next as waves of pleasure rolled over me again and again leaving me breathless, shaking and twitching, my tits heaving as I gasped for breath.

"Yes Baby. Fuck us both, don't stop fucking.. Yes, yes, ahhhhhhh ah, ah, ah." I jabbered, my cries becoming gibberish as I climaxed intensely.

Te'all began to rumble, a low bass sound I could feel as well as hear. I knew the big Twelve was close to orgasm and I flexed my pussy, gripping the fat penis inside me.

His dark blue body rippled as he "groaned", the sound reverberating in the room. Both of his long twin tentacles-cock began pulsing his warm, silky blue cum into us.

The big Twelve continued rumbling as both muscular appendages flexed a half dozen times, each spasm a stream of his semen into me and my daughter.

I could feel his thick member pulsing powerfully inside me, the sensation extending my own orgasm as I imagined his cum flowing into me.

The huge Twelve rippled with pleasure and relaxed, tentacles relaxed, coiling and writhing.

As I felt his cock withdrawing I looked down between my legs and saw his light blue cum flowing out of my pussy.

The long cock in Sara withdrew and coiled on her stomach, where a few last weak streams of cum squirted out across her flat tummy. She took the snake-like penis gently in her hand and brought it to her mouth, her little tongue licking the last few drops from it.

The cock that had been inside me followed suit, sliding up my stomach like a small boa, coming to rest between my tits. I closed my boobs around his long cock, letting it slip back and forth between my tits for a moment.

Te'all purred his approval and the winding member trembled with a few small spasms, aftershocks of the big Twelve's climax, a few last drops of light blue semen dripping on me.

The large blue Twelve held us tight for a long time, his tentacle-hands softly running over our bodies, through our hair. We ran our hands over his dark blue skin, feeling the rippling muscle underneath, cuddling safe in his grasp.

Te'all "purred" and finally we felt him preparing to leave us.

"Goldgirl/Lovewell/Small.Gold.Lovewell/Te'all.Love.well"

The light filled the room and our lover was gone.

Sara and I lay together for a while, smiling at the experience. I held her tight, feeling her young body against mine.

"I liked that Mom, a lot." She said, snuggling up to me.

"I did too, Baby."

"I mean, I liked getting fucked by Te'all, but I liked sharing him with you."

"I liked that too, Baby. It excited him to see us together."

My Daughter turned to me, the look in her big blue eyes different somehow.

"It was so hot. I mean, I liked being sexual with you. Making you feel good."

"I'm glad you came to the room, Baby. I loved being with you too." I said, pulling her in tight.

SilkMoon
SilkMoon
172 Followers
12