Bathers and Black Squirrel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held my wrist and guided my fingers in and out, still rubbing her clit. I watched her face intently. She grimaced and moaned with each stroke of my fingers. Her breath came in halting gasps. Once she felt I was keeping her pace on my own, she let go of my wrist. Her fingertips lightly brushed my scrotum and moved up my shaft. I gritted my teeth and gasped at her first touch.

When Lacey's hand reached the transition between my shaft and glans, she encircled it with her fingertips and grazed the length of her fingers along that sensitive spot. I grunted and gritted my teeth harder, trying desperately to control myself. Learning Lacey had intentionally caused so many of my erections had me far too excited. I desperately wanted this excitement to continue much longer than I feared it would.

Lacey was breathing hard. Her arousal as heightened as mine. I could feel her vaginal walls contracting around my fingers. The way she maintained the feathery tickle on my glans while rapidly diddling her clit and bouncing her hips up to meet my fingers was amazing.

Lacey suddenly inhaled deeply and held her breath. My fingers got squeezed hard as her body tensed. Her face and chest flushed. When she exhaled, she stopped rubbing her clit and grasped my wrist with both hands, keeping my fingers inside her. I wiggled my fingers and she cried out, bucking her hips violently. She body writhed and shivered as she gasped out a loud groan. When her nervous system began to calm, the hand on my glans grasped my shaft and pulled me closer. My scrotum nested against her hot labia. Lacey pumped my cock rapidly.

I didn't count strokes. I know it wasn't many. My whole body shook as the first jet of cum struck her chin, trailed across her lips and along the left side of her nose, just missing her eye. Several more jets of cum coated Lacey's belly and breasts. The last of my fluids dripped down her hand and collected in her pubic hair. Lacey shook again when I wiggled my fingers inside her as I finished ejaculating.

When my body calmed, I pulled my fingers out of Lacey and supported my upper body with my hands on either side of her chest. She groaned in disappointment. We stared into each other's eyes for an eon before she grabbed my head with both hands, pulled me into another kiss. My body fell against her. When we broke the kiss, we were gasping for air. An occasional tic jarred each of us as we continued to come down.

I finally fell back onto my haunches, my hands on her inner thighs. Lacey and I continued to look at each other, speechless and breathing hard. A moment later, Lacey smiled at me. I returned a grin and she broke out laughing.

'Wow,' she said, her face a joyous smile. 'If I'd known it would be like that, I would have stopped tormenting you long ago.'

I wasn't sure what to say. I couldn't help but smile. 'That was amazing, Lacey,' I said softly. 'I still can't believe it happened.'

'Me neither,' she got out just before she started giggling.

'What?' I asked curiously.

'It just dawned on me,' she struggled to get out as she fought to suppress her giggling. 'It's a good thing we're not really cousins.' We howled with laughter.

Once we stopped laughing, we realized we were a mess. We didn't want to get dressed without rinsing off. We both had ejaculate smeared across our torsos. Lacey still had some on her face. I had some residue from our kiss on my face that was beginning to feel crusty as it dried. Lacey was wet between her legs and my shirt had a wet spot at the bottom of it.

We trudged back into the stream and sat in the water, fully naked now. The water came to the bottom of Lacey's breasts, a bit lower on me. But it was plenty deep enough to rinse off. A black squirrel caught our attention for a few minutes. It foraged in the forest debris, crossed the stream on a fallen tree and disappeared up the far side of a tree.

We washed each other off, playfully caressing each other instead of completing the task at hand. Lacey repeatedly wet her hands to wash her face and mine. We dressed after our bodies dried. I shook my boxers to get the debris out of them. Lacey stuffed her sticky panties in an empty pocket on her camera bag. I rinsed my shirt, wrung it out, and put it on just before we headed back. It felt pleasantly cool at first but was soon clammy and uncomfortable in the afternoon heat. Lacey forgot her camera bag when we started for camp. But we'd only gone a few yards before she remembered it.

Lacey wanted to talk about what we'd done as we made our way back to camp, walking side-by-side. Despite how much time we spent together, and how close we were, neither of us ever expected to become as intimate as we had that afternoon. We admitted we enjoyed it too much to regret it. But Lacey had questions.

'Have you ever done that before, Pete?' she asked. 'I've never had someone else's fingers in me.'

I started hesitantly. But once I got talking, everything came out like we talked about this stuff all the time. We had never talked about sex before. Not even hinted at it. We rarely even talked about our dates.

'No, Lacey. I went on several dates with one girl. We were making out in her Mom's car one night. When she felt my erection, she said she wanted to see it. She unzipped me and pulled my cock out. She took off her shirt and bra so I could see and feel her breasts. But she wouldn't let me touch her between her legs.' I said wistfully. 'She played with my cock until I came all over her mother's car. We cleaned it up, but we missed some. When I saw her in school, she told me she got in trouble the next day. Her mom got angry when she saw my stuff dried on the dashboard and a big glob dried on steering column on the way to church. She got grounded. She wouldn't go out with me again after that.'

Lacey listened and remained quiet for a couple minutes. 'I only did something like that a couple times before I went to college,' she began. 'And I was the same way with the guy. I only let him play with my boobs. I had to keep pushing his hand away when he tried to slide it between my legs as I jerked his cock. He finally got the message when I told him if he didn't stop, I would.' She looked over at me with a big smile. 'His stuff shot all over his clothes,' she giggled. 'My pickup stayed clean.'

'No guys at Bard?' I asked, not really wanting to know but unable to stop myself.

'I went on dates with several guys,' Lacey told me. 'But all they wanted to do was get drunk or high and fuck. I wasn't going there. None of them even got a kiss goodnight. I laughed at the one guy who had the nerve to ask me for a blow job.' She sounded disgusted. 'I didn't meet anyone like you,' she added quietly. I felt my face flush warm and knew I was blushing. She smiled warmly when she saw it. 'That's what I mean. You're not cocky, arrogant, and demanding like a lot of guys, but kinda shy and sensitive. That's one of the reasons I love ya, Pete.' She hesitated for a moment. 'Even though you get a boner ogling your cousin.' She laughed and pushed me sideways playfully.

When we got back to our tent, the first thing I did was take off my shirt and hang it to dry. We grabbed a snack and something to drink. After our snack, we changed into our swimsuits in the tent, separately, and walked to the swimming hole. Lacey's suit was a modest one-piece. My erection still made a return appearance, readily visible in my trunks. Lacey paid it no heed beyond a sly smile and a shake of her head.

We took turns changing in the tent and made tuna sandwiches after we came back from our swim. I built a fire as the sun began to set. Lacey and I sat in folding chairs and watched the fire until well after dark, talking like we always did. The only thing different that anyone might notice was we sometimes held hands that evening. But I felt a little undercurrent of tension between us. I wondered if sharing the tent would be uneasy somehow.

Lacey went into the tent and changed for bed when the fire had burned down. I separated the remaining coals to assure they wouldn't flare up. When I joined her, she was in her bag with only her legs covered, laying on her side facing my side of the tent. Though there was lots of room in the tent, her bag was next to mine. There was space between us the previous night. She was wearing the long, pink night shirt she wore the previous night. It covered her almost to her knees. I stripped down to my boxers, climbed into my bag, and turned off my flashlight. Lacey leaned toward me and gave me an affectionate, but not passionate, kiss on the lips and said good night. She rolled onto her other side and settled in.

I tried to relax and get comfortable. Thoughts of the day raced through my head as I settled in. It was too dark to see anything inside the tent, but I was sure Lacey was soon asleep because I never heard anything but soft breathing, never sensed movement. Gradually, the circuitry in my head stopped processing and I drifted off to sleep.

I'm not sure how long I was asleep when I heard Lacey's voice. At first, I thought it was a dream. But when I heard the soft voice a second time, I thought maybe it wasn't.

'Pete, are you awake?' Lacey whispered a third time.

I was on my back. I stretched and rolled toward her. 'What's up, Lacey?' I asked, still groggy.

'I've got that feeling between my legs again,' she said softly.

That woke me up. I wasn't really surprised that Lacey might be aroused again. She was nineteen. What surprised me was she woke me to tell me. I also wasn't surprised that I felt a stirring myself. Eighteen-year-old guys get horny almost as often as they take a breath.

I didn't say anything for a moment while I processed what I heard. Lacey misread my silence. I thought I heard a sniffle and wondered if she was crying.

'Me, too, Lacey,' I told her. 'Are you okay?' I asked.

'I was afraid you didn't want to hear that,' she said, her voice cracking.

'I'm half asleep, Lacey. I still think I might be dreaming,' I told her.

I heard Lacey unzip the lower part of her sleeping bad and saw her dark form move toward me. She reached out and ran her hand through my hair. She nudged me to move over, curled up against me and kissed me tenderly. There was passion not affection in this kiss. 'Still think you're dreaming?'

'Yes,' I whispered before I kissed her.

I ran my hand down Lacey's side. Her nightshirt was bunched up at her waist. My fingers found soft, warm, bare skin when I reached her hip. She threw her leg over my hip and pulled herself close, holding me tight. My erection protruded from the opening in my boxers. I felt her pubic hair against it. We both moaned into our kiss.

'I couldn't sleep because I've wanted to be with you again all evening,' Lacey said breathlessly when she broke the kiss. 'But I was afraid to tell you.'

'Why? You've always been able to tell me anything, Lacey,' I whispered before she kissed me again.

Over the next few minutes we explored every part of each other's bodies in the darkness. Lacey nibbled and kissed and licked my face, neck, shoulders and chest. My hands explored her back, face, and hair. I savored the taste and feel of her nipples on my tongue. She breathed heavily while I lavished attention on the hard, sensitive buds atop her breasts. Her fingertips sought to learn every minute detail of my hard shaft, fleshy glans, and scrotum. She tangled her fingers in my pubic hair and tugged gently on it while she cupped my sac and pressed her fingers on the hard base of my cock behind my scrotum. I played with the muff on her mons, explored the folds leading inside her, and gently probed her warm, slippery interior. I licked my fingers to taste her when I withdrew them. Lacey tasted the fluid leaking from my cock that she collected on her fingertips as my own arousal intensified.

We grew hotter and more aroused as we fondled and teased each other. I didn't want it to end. Ever. My body was on fire. My cock felt like it might explode at any second. I was almost afraid of what I might experience when my release finally came. Despite my own heat, Lacey's skin was feverishly hot against me.

I was surprised when she sat up. She pulled me to a sitting position. I sat cross-legged, vainly trying to see her face in the dark tent. She put a hand on my shoulder to steady herself as she crawled onto my lap with her feet on either side of my hips, facing me. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled herself to me. My hard cock pressed against her sex.

Her lips found my ear. She whispered, 'I want you inside me, Pete. It's my first time. I know you'll be gentle.' She didn't say it, but she knew it was my first time, too.

I wanted so badly to make love to her. A million thoughts raced through my mind in a few milliseconds. But somehow responsibility overcame the overwhelming desire to do what she wanted. The risk of pregnancy from unprotected sex had been discreetly mentioned by my father whenever I left for a date. I never would have thought to a bring condom with me, not that I had any. I was going to be hanging with Lacey, not on a date. If I got Lacey pregnant, it would inevitably come out. Perdition would have been preferable to how our parents would have responded. 'I want to, Lacey. But I don't have a condom,' I somehow managed to gasp out.

In her heightened state of arousal, Lacey struggled to speak as much as I did. I felt pressure on my shoulders as Lacey lifted herself up to get off my lap before it was too late. But she just repositioned herself slightly on my lap. 'I've been on the pill since late last summer,' she whispered as she positioned herself at the end of my erection. 'Mom took me to make sure I told the doctor I wanted birth control pills,' she gasped. 'Please, Pete. I don't want anyone else to be my first.'

I held her buttocks to help support her weight. I felt the head of my cock slide easily along her slick labia and part it. The pressure built slowly on the head of my cock as she lowered herself gingerly. She grunted, and I inhaled sharply when my cockhead broke through and entered her. She stopped and held herself in place to grow accustomed to my cockhead inside her. My glans was burning. I wanted more of that heat. But I wanted Lacey to be ready. After several deep breaths, she lowered herself again, soon stopping. She shuddered briefly, took a deep breath and lowered herself until she was sitting on me, unable to go any lower.

Lacey put her head on my shoulder, her back arched away from me, her hips still. She was taking deep breaths through her mouth. Her arms were wrapped around my shoulders, clinging tightly to me. She lifted her head and looked at me. I could barely see the outline of her face. But I knew she was grimacing.

I was loving the sensations of wet heat, pressure, and the spasms of her vaginal walls as Lacey adjusted to having me inside her. But Lacey's grimace worried me. 'Are you, okay?' I whispered.

'It feels good,' she gritted out. 'But it hurts, too,' she cried softly after taking a couple deep breaths.

I pushed up on her buttocks. 'Get off,' I whispered. I didn't want to hurt her. 'We don't have to do this.'

But Lacey grabbed one wrist. 'No, I want to,' she said softly. 'I'll be okay in a minute. Just let me sit here.'

I could feel the spasms gradually decrease as she adjusted to me. She clung to me tightly. Her breathing eased as she became accustomed to having me inside her. I was going crazy. Just being inside her had me on edge. The hot, moist flesh squeezing me was far more pleasurable than any hand.

Lacey kissed my lips tenderly and whispered, 'I'm ready now, Pete. But let me do this. I want to go slow.' I nodded, though I wasn't sure she would see it in the darkness.

Lacey locked her hands behind my neck and arched her back, pushing her hips toward me. I locked my hands around her waist to take some of her weight. I felt her knees press against my rib cage as she used her legs to lift herself slightly. She barely moved up before she relaxed her legs and fell back onto me. Repeatedly she lifted and slowly lowered herself onto me. Gradually increasing how far up my cock she slid. Before long, she was slowly lifting herself until only the head of my cock remained inside her before slowly lowering herself again.

Lacey began slowly lifting herself and then falling hard onto me. She grunted softly each time she fell onto me. I was in heaven. What she did felt so good I didn't ever want her to stop. 'That feels nice, Lacey. Are you okay?' I asked as I struggled to fight my intensifying excitement.

'Yes,' she hissed. 'It only hurts a little now. But it feels so good, too. I don't want to stop,' she added just before she pulled herself to me and kissed me wantonly.

Lacey leaned into me, forcing me onto my back. In this new position, we both had more freedom of movement. And she could take my cock deeper. I instinctively pushed my cock into her. She exhaled sharply, groaning loudly. Her tongue probed my mouth until it found mine. We kept our lips locked while we coupled. I wasn't going to last long once I was on my back.

I felt my scrotum begin to tingle as the skin around my testicles tightened. Only my cockhead was inside Lacey when I started to ejaculate. When I moaned loudly into her mouth, she knew I was cumming. Lacey sat up and lowered herself all the way down onto me as my cock convulsed inside her. She instinctively ground her hips into mine, moaning softly as my cock twitched with each ejaculation. My shaft slid in and out of her easily now that my seed mixed with her own fluids.

'Oh, yes!' she sighed. 'That feels much better!'

There was little resistance now as my cock reached into her hot depths. She held herself in place as I pumped my cock into her rapidly, intensifying the sensations I was experiencing. I urgently wished they'd never end. As the pulsations weakened, I held my hips up, off the bedroll. Driving every last bit of me into her until the sensations finally stopped. When my hips fell back, Lacey fell forward onto my chest. She rested her head on my shoulder. Her torso twitched. I was still inside her but softening rapidly.

Lacey sighed with disappointment when my limp, spent cock finally slipped out of her. Something warm and wet tickled when it dripped onto me and ran down my scrotum. Lacey ground her mons into me and sighed.

'I didn't want you to stop,' she whispered into my ear as she clung to me and kissed my cheek.

'I'm sorry, I wanted to last longer,' I told her. 'I couldn't stop. I didn't want it to end either.'

'I'm going to be sore, but I feel so good right now, Pete,' she breathed into my ear. 'My whole body is aglow, tingling. I've never felt like this.' A moment later she added, 'I like it. I'm afraid maybe too much.'

I hugged her tightly, delighting in the heat of her body against mine. I was intensely aware of her breasts against my chest, the cone-shaped nipples hard and pressing into me. Lacey let out a sigh of satisfaction and began breathing slowly. It was a few minutes before I realized she was asleep.

There was some light in the tent when I woke. It was early though. I could hear the morning calls of songbirds in the trees. I looked at Lacey, sleeping peacefully beside me. Her head was nestled into the crook of my shoulder. My arm was wrapped around her, unconsciously tracing my fingertips lightly along her upper arm. Her hair was a tangled mess. I was sure I was in love as I gazed at her, that morning. Maybe always had been.

Lacey woke a few minutes later, stretched lazily and sat up. She looked down at me and giggled. 'You going to be able to put that thing away?' she asked for the second time as she grinned at my usual morning erection. 'Is it up for me, already?'

I laughed. 'It's just morning wood, Lacey.' Lacey didn't have a brother. When she looked puzzled, I explained. 'I have to pee. When I wake up in the morning, I'm hard until I empty my bladder. Every guy is.'