Bathhouse Adventure

Story Info
A married man discovers the pleasure of being a bottom.
2k words
4.43
33.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
August74
August74
211 Followers

My name is Bill Hawley. I thought I was a happily married man of 10 years! And yet I had these urges to suck cock and get fucked by a hot stud, black or white. At this point you may be asking why. A little background information is in order.

My wife Marie periodically goes on business trips and is gone for up to a week at a time. A man can get very bored and considering that we had no children, this was easy to happen. Anyway, a while back my wife left on a week long business trip to a midwestern state. On the first night, I treated myself to a fancy meal at a nice restaurant in the city. My waiter, seeing me dining alone asked if he could assist me and any way. I, being clueless, did not realize that he was offering me more than help with the menu. After my meal was concluded I asked him if he had any ideas for entertainment. He suggested a bathhouse located not too far from the restaurant. In fact he offered to accompany me there since the restaurant was closing. His name was Pat. Somehow I found myself attracted to this young good looking guy. We left the restaurant and walked to the bathhouse.

We entered the premises and spoke to the cashier who indicated that the cost of a private room with a locker and membership cost 50 dollars. I paid for myself and Pat and we entered the main hall. An attendant handed us each a flimsy towel. "Have fun boys." We got to the room which consisted of a small cot, a chair, and a locker on one wall of the room. We both undressed and I felt strangely attracted to Pat. Completely naked, we checked each other out. "Well now Mr. Hawley, you seem to be interested in me, at least your cock is."

"Well Pat, as much as I would love to play with you here and now, I think we should separate and explore the bathhouse individually." With a nod, he agreed and we decided to meet back in a few hours. I felt like I was in a toy factory and I would be playing with all the toys.

My first stop was the steam room where I sat on one of the benches and took in the wet heat. After a while I began to see through the mist and observed men in various stages of activity with other men. Next to me sat an older man who seemed to be interested in me. I removed the towel and the man placed his hand on my thigh which immediately caused my cock to come to attention. I stood up and allowed the man to caress my ass. He got to his knees and opened his mouth to take in my cock. For some reason, I felt the urge to dominate his being. I pushed his head off my cock and slapped his face so that he knew who was in charge. "Eat my ass bitch." I turned around and he proceeded to use his tongue on my asshole. At this point I knew I was hooked into gay sex. My wife would have never agreed to perform this sensual act. I turned around again and ordered him to bathe my balls and cock using his tongue. I knew that if he continued I would cum so I pushed him away and told him that I needed to explore further but I would most likely see him later, and with that I left the steam room.

As I walked along the narrow hall, I began to think about changing into a slutty bottom. Being a top was fine but now I needed something really different and more exciting. And so I entered the sauna. As information, there is a difference between a sauna and a steam room. "Steam rooms and saunas are similar as both are heated rooms used for relaxation and to help relieve symptoms of some medical conditions... The key difference is that while steam rooms are filled with moist heat, a sauna provides dry heat from a wood or electric stove." Enough with the definition! My entrance into the sauna proved to be fortuitous.

The room seemed dreamlike and I became excited at the prospect of being a bottom. Without any forethought, I glided into the middle of the room where coals were burning and heat was rising. I was sweating and my skin was glistening. In that moment, two naked men surrounded me and forced me to my knees. Rather than be frightened, I was tingling with anticipation. My arms surrounded the body of one of the men and I instinctively proceeded to suck on his cock. In the meantime the other man laid his cock on my head. The man whose cock I was sucking said "I knew you were a submissive cocksucker the moment I saw you enter the bathhouse. Listen up cocksucker now eat me ass." With that he turned around and my tongue entered his asshole. I was in my glory!

The other man now ordered me to begin licking his body from bottom to top. But before I began to lick, he slapped my face several times. "Now start licking and worshipping my body faggot!"

"Did I order you to stop eating my asshole, slave boy?" I was confused and did not know to whom I should respond to. Both men assumed the dominant role and were aggressive in their demeanor. And I was sweating up a storm which made me even more submissive. All of a sudden, both men left me and exited the sauna. I was sexually frustrated and was unsure of my next move. I also exited the sauna and proceeded to the showers. I needed to cool off. I felt the cool water on my body but the feeling was short lived as three black studs pulled me from the shower stall.

"Here he is men. This is the faggot who wants to be fucked by real men. Listen up little man. You are going to get the best fucking you will ever have and there are three of us so get ready for a total and complete enjoyment. Remember that your mission is to satisfy us, not you. Get on all fours now just like the dog in heat that you are." I trembled with anticipation as I got on all fours. I made sure that my ass was raised high to accept any and all cocks and my mouth was wide open on the other end. Without any further ado, I was mounted from the rear and a cock was shoved down my throat.

How quickly I transitioned from aggressive top to submissive bottom. I was being used as a cum dump slut and I loved every minute of it. I welcomed the cock in my ass by pushing back and wiggling my ass so that the cock could enter more easily. The cock in my throat moved in and out like my mouth was a pussy. I tongued and licked as carefully as possible not to use my teeth since I knew that guys did not like to have their cocks bitten but rather throat fucked. I knew that my stud in my mouth was happy since his balls were resting on my chin, a sign that his cock was deep inside my mouth pussy.

Black stud number three was patiently waiting his turn to fuck me. I was the center of attraction and I loved every minute of it. The stud fucking my ass was ready to explode. I could feel his cum entering my ass. "That's it white boy. Take all my cum. Your ass is mine!" I was being bred by a hot black stud and I felt overpowered. In the meantime stud number two shot his load into my willing mouth and it took all of my willpower to swallow every last drop and as much as I tried, some cum dripped down from my mouth onto my chin.

I was dripping in cum. Black studs one and two left quickly and number three turned me onto my back and proceeded to fuck the shit out of me. I was well lubricated so the fucking was smooth and very sexy. Upon completion, he pulled out and made room for another naked guy. Word travelled fast and I became the hit of the bathhouse. I lost track of the number of times I was fucked in my ass and in my mouth. After a while things seemed to calm down and I was able to shower and wash the cum off my body.

As I left the shower room, I felt sore but happy. I headed for the room where my night began. I lay down of the cot and waited for Pat to return from where ever he had been. I must have fallen asleep because when I opened my eyes, a formidable cock was staring me in the face. "Hey bud, I heard about your adventures and I could not wait to come back and breed your ass too." Pat's tone had changed and he knew that I had become a total submissive bottom. He moved from my face to my ass and proceeded to fuck me. The door of the room was open and there was a line of naked top men all waiting to breed me. "Listen up fag boy, I'll leave the room for a bit so you can enjoy each cock. Before he left, he slapped my ass and my face.

One by one the men came in, fucked me, and left. Finally, a big black man came in and ordered me to my knees. "You are nothing but a lowly slave and you need to worship my cock." He pulled my head into his crotch and proceeded to face fuck me. I couldn't get enough of his cock and balls. "That's right faggot, now eat me." My fingers opened his butt crack and I tongued his ass. "Enough boy, assume the position on the cot with your ass high so my cock can easily mount your ass." By far this was the best fuck of the night. He came deep in my ass, slapped my ass and my face before pulling out and left. I was thoroughly worn out and so when Pat returned, I was ready to leave, tired but satisfied.

"Listen up cocksucker, now that we know who is in charge, I want you to confirm who the top is and who the slave bottom is."

"Sir, I worship you totally." Pat seemed pleased with my response. Pat slapped my face a few times and ordered me to suck on each of his fingers. I did so with pleasure.

We both dressed in our street clothes and left the bathhouse. We must have been there all night because it was turning light outside. Obviously the restaurant was closed so Pat commanded that we go to his place which was close by. When we entered his tiny apartment, he ordered me to strip naked and lay on the floor like a dog. He placed a dog leash on my neck and told me to sit there until he was ready to play. He called someone on his cell phone and within a half hour there was a knock on the door and when he opened the door, a very sexy black muscle daddy entered. "So this is the faggot you spoke of."

"Listen up queer boy, this is my very good friend Dwayne. You will be his property for the next few hours. I need to run a few errands and when I return, I better get a good report on your behavior." With that he left and I was alone with Dwayne.

"Crawl over to me fag and start to lick me from bottom to top and let's see how trained you are. And by the way, I heard you are married. What worthless faggot are you. Maybe I'll invite wifey here so you can watch me fuck her as a real man should. In the meantime get to work on my body.

I know now what and who I am. I can't explain it but I feel content in the knowledge that from this day on I will serve and obey whoever treats me like the cock sucking bottom I've become.

August74
August74
211 Followers