Bathhouse Heaven Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A temptation nicely tempered by taking enough of a break to get my poppers ready, since by now, there would not be any stopping until cumming so good inside him after opening the magical brown bottle. It took even longer than getting the condom for the first ass fucker, as my turned on bottom was more than capable of moving back and forth over my cock, an even more erotic sensation than his cocksucking mouth as he kept me deep inside.

Opening the bottle took all of my concentration, and after closing it, I put both hands on his hips, feeling the rush spread through my body, beginning to thrust deeper into his hot ass, making him moan helplessly. It was possible to keep the pace under some control until breathing out, no longer needing to think about anything. Becoming blissfully incapable of it, slamming an ever more gigantic feeling cock into a slutty stranger, one who was soon going to feel a new partner's cock cum so good inside.

Of course dirty words were pouring out, talking about how hot it felt to ride him, how much I loved fucking a stranger in his hot ass, feeling my orgasm building behind the words, soon overtaking them. Starting to thrust ever more powerfully, arching my back for better leverage, taking control of his body, feeling its response, clenching around my shaft as the cum started to pump. "Fuck yeah slut, fuck yeah .. make me cum so good slut .. fuck your sexy ass" accompanied my flooding orgasm, filling the condom with cum, slamming him to my pumping balls.

Finally, still hard but completely drained, I pulled out, getting off my knees to again slump against the wall. He quickly turned around, taking the condom before I could, pulling it off as he kept my cock pointing down. Then he held it up to mouth, clearly sucking in some cum before his mouth covered my cock again. The sensations ware both exquisitely agonizing and agonizingly exquisite, yet bearable in rare fashion, as if he had long experience in handling men who have just cum. I couldn't stop from starting to move my hips to go further into his mouth, amazed at just how slutty I still was, naked cock right on the edge of pain, but wanting still more, Finally, he slowed as my cock grew smaller, leaving with a friendly grin as I lay there, totally wrung out after such hot sex.

III

The third visit also turned into a really extended slutty day, staggering down to the showers before dressing to leave, having spent something like the last hour and a half at the back of the darkroom, getting rimmed and sucked by two men. Spending the last period jacking my cock while kissing the man who had so thoroughly pleasured me, keeping him helpless as several times he said he needed to leave. I'm a true slut, and when so turned on, quite irresistible, as we kept kissing, without words though our shared sounds continually revealed how thoroughly turned on we remained.

After my other two visits had shown just how exciting it was to have sex with real sluts, I had already given in to several other sluts during this visit. Including to one of the men who I have seen at the baths since my first experiences there. He is fairly short, possibly a decade younger, with a truly magnificently sized cock, who also wears glasses. A man who has sex with multiple partners every time I have seen him. A man, years ago, who refused to go down on a covered cock the first time we spent time together, saying what was the point? As the years have gone by, I've now grown to share his lack of interest in using condoms while enjoying oral sex.

Sitting in the top row of the porn room, more than half hard before he came in. I'd already enjoyed some group sex in the steamroom; However, I do like playing with my cock when watching sexy porn. Here, of course, it is always gay porn, which doesn't mean it cannot be a real turn on. Rimming scenes, particularly when both men are hard, always grab my interest.

He sat down one row beneath me, causing my cock to start stiffening further. As clearly did his, before he turned around to look between my now opened legs. Hearing him say "nice cock" as he got up on his knees, hand reaching out to slide along my thigh, gently touching the hairs underneath my balls, making me moan and pump my shaft. He soon moved off his knees, and this time, I let him take my cock into his very experienced mouth, feeling like a true dirty slut. I knew that he must have sucked hundreds of cocks by now, a thought that just made me even more turned on, sinking ever deeper into his soft mouth, seeing how he began to deep throat me.

Another man came up next to me, easily 20 years younger, positioning himself to watch as he began to jack off a nice cock. Men like to watch sex, another of the undeniable attractions of the baths, at least in the areas where there is enough light to see. My poppers were already out, and the man between my legs took a break to ask if he could use them. "Of course" I replied as he picked up the bottle, doing a couple of hits before handing the bottle to me, I breathed in as his lips slid down my shaft, his sucking getting sluttier as the rush went through him. And turning much sluttier in turn as the poppers began to make my cock feel gigantic in his mouth, taking my entire length into paradise.

Blissfully sinking into the wet sensations of a stranger sucking my entire erect length, returning to the same endlessly blissful state as the last visits, though the bathhouse was less crowded than during those either of them. The younger man also asked about doing a hit, and I mumbled something like sure, quivering on the edge of orgasm. We shared doing a number of hits in short intervals, my cocksucker reaching out to take the bottle again, doing hits without taking his mouth away from my dick. Becoming total sluts, I finally politely turned down the bottle being passed around, being far too close to orgasm so soon in my visit, even as they continued to share hits as I watched the younger man stroke himself looking at the blow job I was getting.

Rush is a primal sex drug, and the baths are full of potential partners who cannot resist its sexual power.

Seeing a man play with his cock is something that goes back to my first shared orgasm, even if it was only looking, and never touching. We would get hard looking at Penthouse, Playboy, Club and such - and after a number of shared sessions, we began opening our pants. We started out masturbating focussing exclusively on the pictures and stories, but as we continued sharing such sessions, we began to interact by pointing out a really sexy picture or talking about what was happening in the scene - Penthouse particularly had a number of artistically styled spreads with three women.

This soon reached an intensely new level, starting to look directly at each other while jacking, no longer caring about the pictures after getting hard together. The first time we came together, fully and openly, concentrating on the other's horny cock while stroking was fantastic. After that, the magazines just became an excuse for what we were really doing, masturbating together looking at sexy cock.

Leading, decades later, to me still finding it irresistible to look at a hard cock, at a place where all the men knew what it was like playing with other men that way. Of course, back then, I could not have imagined what it would feel like to look at a man's sexy rod as he jerked off, feeling a bathhouse slut give me luxurious head, unable to stop from continuing to indulge temptation.

Yet still stopping before cumming, in part because it was easy to divert the cocksucker to the other available cock. I watched the younger man get deep throated for a bit, sliding my closed fist over my slippery shaft, enjoying a final bit of jerking off before gathering my things and going down to the steamroom. Where after a quarter hour or so, having enjoyed some sweaty but not quite all encompassing contact, it was time to explore the darkroom.

Entering it, the space seemed empty as I laid out my towel. These days, my favored spot is near the back corner, where there is an entrance at the end of the gloryhole wall. With legs spread, it allows a fair bit of coverage concerning possible visitors, especially as those that make it to the back are likely quite interested in what they discover. As turned out to be the case as a man entered the space, slowly making his way to the back, encountering my foot as he stopped at the platform's edge.

When his hand moved down my leg, it just made very obvious what was already quite clear simply by being here. Both of us were interested in the same basic desire, having sex with a stranger in the darkness. Direct and unrestrained sex, it appeared, my foot going under his towel, beginning to touch his hard cock. He bent to allow his hand to reach between my legs, making me moan as he gently touched my stiff prick. Removing his towel, he put a knee on the platform, his intentions becoming clear, to my own satisfaction, well beyond the point of avoiding the reality of what I wanted, eagerly waiting to experience it again.

His mouth slid over my waiting cock, led into paradise by his guiding hand, surrendering to his desire to go down on what was likely yet another man. By this point in the afternoon, there was no real doubt that the sluts had been finding each other for a while. Though possibly his first cock of the visit, it was equally likely he had been sucking and getting sucked like I had during this already hours long visit. His mouth continued to lead me on, slowly but surely, and the desire to just pump his mouth with hot cum grew ever more intense.

Another man came into the space, distracting me while cautiously moving along the platform before getting on it, going towards the rear. His questing hand found my chest, and as he shifted closer, his fingers began caressing my nipple. Reaching out lazily with my left hand, I found his swelled cock, making it stiffen after starting to play with it. He easily joined us, and I moaned helplessly as his other hand reached down to circle the base of my cock.

Floating in paradise, of the sort that only group sex can provide, particularly male only group sex. There is a reason that bathhouses have continued to exist for thousands of years, and I was totally drowning in it. There is nothing more addicting than being fully pleasured, as the new man's tongue began sliding over a hard nipple, his supple fingers lightly playing with the hair under my arms.

After a glorious interval, his tongue slid downwards, and soon, my cock was being shared by two men, creating a state of pure sluttiness, moving my ass as a finger began to explore further between my legs. Making me beg "Fuck yes .. oh fuck .. touch .. touch my ass," unable to stop myself from revealing my desire to everyone else in the room. As several men were, one group apparently being a threesome sandwich, the man in middle fucking and being fucked at the same time, one of my deepest unrealized fantasies. Which I was watching in the faint light as a finger slid over my ass while two men were giving me hot head.

One mouth left my cock, the reason becoming clear as the sounds of nearby sucking arose. Delightfully apparent as there is nothing like being sucked by a man that is also being sucked. Something exquisitely decadent, particularly when playing with the other cocksucker's hard rod, easily settling into a shared threeway rhythm. That I turned into a daisy chain, shifting a bit before bending, guiding another stranger's cock with my hand until waiting lips closed over its smooth head.

I took him quite deep, making it a bit of a surprise when he stood up, standing over both us, stroking himself until his cum began to jet, most of it landing on the other man, though where it touched me, its hot wetness was a real turn on. Laying beneath a naked man, just another display of how completely I'd surrendered myself to pure sexual gratification. After his orgasm was done, he walked unsteadily off the platform.

There was still sex going on around the darkroom as the other man began to withdraw too. A new man moved underneath and along the glory hole wall, soon finding my cock with his mouth, This time, after realizing what was causing my mind to fade away so wonderfully, I finally found the rush bottle. However, his blow job felt so good that not only could I not concentrate enough to open the bottle, it was obvious orgasm would be impossible to stop, ending the primal enjoyment of getting head from yet another stranger in the dark. The baths offer the possibility to string together partners and pleasures, and when it happens, one is in heaven.

When he lifted my left leg and began teabagging me, my growing moaning as his tongue started exploring lower at least as obvious as how my hips moved, offering my available ass. Clearly wanting to be rimmed, one of things that has fascinated me about gay sex since first reading about it after high school. Followed by my first girlfriend doing it to me, her having read about it in the Gay Joy Of Sex, which she showed me later.

As he teased me, begging for the second time that day, helplessly asking him in a dirty voice to lick my ass, to make me a slut, begging for his tongue while playing with my rigid cock, the magic brown bottle in my left hand. A sinking left hand as the touch of his tongue on my hole overwhelmed me. When his hand grasped my cock, it was finally possible to open the poppers. Turning my head, I did a deep hit as his tongue slid along my ass and balls, pumping my slick dick slowly, hips starting to thrust even before closing the bottle.

The sensations just grew better after putting my foot high on the wall, giving him full access to my ass, greedy tongue beginning to bathe my hot hole as his stroking matched the motions. Finally breathing out, talking dirty about how I loved a man licking my ass, even if the words may have been less than coherent - "Oh fuck yes .. lick my ass .. do me .. oh yeah .. tongue my hot hole .. ass slut .. so good .. hot slut." Unsure myself who I was calling a slut as the rush filled my being with endless sexual contentment, wetly rimmed by a stranger.

His mouth returned to my pre-cum oozing cockhead, so I did another hit before reaching out to grasp his hard cock. He was wearing a cock ring, as a numb of men do, though I have never tried one. Managing not to cum from that hit, he began to alternate between my cock and ass as I kept using poppers each time he switched, turning into a total slut, feeling how his pre-cum was covering his cock in irresistible slipperiness as I jacked him off.

At some point, shifting again to be able to start kissing him, turning into an extended passionate interlude, his skill matching mine perfectly. Kissing like that is really hot, knowing that both of us had been sucking cock before our mouths met, lips pressed, tongues swirling and probing and surrendering. Kissing a man is one of the surprisingly sexiest things possible to do, regardless of what else is going on, such as the fact we were jacking each other off the entire time.

Finally, breaking our kiss, I moved parallel to his stretched out body, doing another hit of rush before starting to rim him as he returned going down on my gigantic feeling length. By now, completely lost in the pleasures of male sex, cock deep in a wet mouth, my tongue pressing against his soft anus, growing ever more aroused as the wave of desire kept building. When his tongue found my ass again, I went deeper, feeling his yielding ring starting to move in rhythm to the probing motion of my tongue. For someone who has never experienced mutual male rimming, it is at least as good as the best fucking.

Soon, paying more attention to his thick cock, letting my tongue run up and down its length, a slick finger began sliding into his yielding ass. Men are intimately familiar with the sorts of pleasures another man cannot willingly stop, particularly any man familiar with the baths. Even more so when completely under the influence of another horny man or a stream of partners. Just as had happened to me, fully indulging in the talents of the third man to go down on me since entering the darkroom - and easily the sixth since the start of this visit.

His hole was well lubricated from the rim job, and pressing a fingertip in, I sighed as he began to do the same to my smooth and willing ass. We were both entranced by the other,but as we continued, his cock betrayed his increasingly turned on state. Over the years, my self-control has improved, yet as any man knows, there comes a point where orgasm is impossible to stop. In his case, the finger fucking grew unstoppable, fully aware that it would make him orgasm helplessly under my control. Which happened as he moaned in satisfaction, cum coating his cock as I licked it, finger moving against his pressing ass.

To my delight, after cumming, he returned to rimming my still willing ass, prompting me to do another hit from the poppers bottle as his tongue sent me into paradise again. Floating in waves of primal bliss, my cock slowly grew less hard, making no difference to his interest in keeping it in his grasp, pleasuring it wonderfully. After another interval of alternating rimming and sucking, he broke off, rising with his back against the wall, saying he needed a break.

Sitting up and facing him, moving my face next to his, tongue easily finding his as we began to kiss passionately. Kissing can be a rare delight, even when neither man is still that hard, and I wanted to continue to enjoy his enticing mouth. Our kissing beforehand had been just a taste of what developed, though near the start, he did try, exceedingly half-heartedly, to say he still needed a break.

"Just a kiss, OK?" I murmured before starting to kiss him with concentrated force, making him submit to what he already wanted. Our kiss deepened before he made the feeblest effort to push me away, ending up with a hand sliding sensuously over my back, holding me closer. This is a game I have loved playing for more than 3 decades, regardless which role I'm in. There are different types of sluts, but those that love kissing recognize how rare it is truly find another kiss slut. And how the temptation to simply keep kissing is irresistible, a weakness being fully exploited to our mutual pleasure.

After a while, pulling back just a bit, grinning as I said "Just a kiss break," his tongue finding mine easily after moving closer. Fully satisfied at the evidence he could not resist my lips on his, turned on by the recognition of a temptation we shared equally. As we kept kissing, my right hand went down to my now growing cock, adding to the pleasure. Kissing like this in the bathhouse never needs to be coy, and by this point, I was thoroughly turned on.

Getting up on my knees, breaking our kissing just long enough to say "Just kissing" before beginning to play with a now rigid cock, entranced by the sounds of contentment, neither moans nor words, that we couldn't stop sharing. This continued for a stretched interval, until almost cumming, a couple of drops of hot juice leaking past my tightened fist. Repeating that he was going to take a break, he bent down and kissed my cockhead, getting a taste of cum before he left.

12