Bathhouse Heaven Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Going down to the lowest level, I saw at least an hour had been spent in the dark room, meaning that more than two hours had passed, even if much of the time had gone by without notice, being lost in total bliss - knowing that the men involved were in the same state.

Returning to the steambath, I discovered it was completely packed, giving up any attempt to push further into the crowd. The whirlpool too had no free space, and like the steam room, seemingly without any sex. This is one of the stranger realities of the baths in my experience - the more crowded, the less sex. Not that no sex occurs, it is that as it becomes more crowded, a bathhouse seems to have fewer opportunities to indulge desire.

Back upstairs, walking around, not much was going on, though several doors were closed and it was obvious some pairs were having sex. As seems to be the general rule, the sling room apparently remained empty since opening - it really is not one of the better slings I have experienced.

Prompting a final return to the dark room, before leaving after several fantastic hours. Though far from empty, it was possible to move into the darkness without difficulty, if one was patient. As is my general rule, I found the divider wall that juts out to split the back entrance and the glory holes. Using this to orient myself, it took delightfully little time to find the willing ass licker - as hoped.

Cock sucking is not as rare at the baths as rimming, but when an ass licker is tempted to fill their mouth with hardening cock, it just adds to the mutual fun. He took my dick easily, making it hard, utterly thrilled to let him turn me on this way. Knowing that we would continue to play with each other, both of us obviously experienced bathhouse visitors, feeling his cock grow as I played with it. Further, he knew that I was interested in playing without cumming, making it much easier for him to just let go this time, without needing to worry about the fun ending too soon.

After getting hard, I returned to kneeling on the platform over his face, settling my ass down. His tongue reached my anal ring before my mouth found his stiff length. We already knew that each of us loved having sex like this, both unable to resist available temptation - and fully capable of finding it.

This time, we were wonderfully sluttier with each other from the start, both thoroughly turned on. He had had sex with at least a couple of more men since I last played with him, a fact that just made me hornier. The baths lead to changing perspectives, particularly when it comes to finding a stranger enticingly sexy. After all, real group sex involves more than one - or even a couple.

Of course, I had sucked several other cocks before going down on him the first time too. As his tongue continued to swirl over my soft ass, I sank down, fingers sliding over his upper inner thighs, enjoying the sensation of soft hair. Along with not so subtly spreading his legs wider, before doing a hit from the poppers, starting to lick his sexy ass too. The poppers filled me with their sexual magic, tongue pressing against his now pulsing anal ring as my fingers spread his cheeks, becoming a total sexual being, rimming a man.

Breathing out, beginning to moan as our tongues probed ever deeper into each other's soft anus, experiencing mutual pure bliss, indulging in a form of sex that has always seemed forbidden, something that men did with each other in a place like this. Knowing that neither of us could resist tonguing and being tongued.

After a long interval lost in mutual rimming pleasure, his legs started to close, prompting me to move. In large part to help straighten out legs that had not moved for a while, swinging them parallel to his. Followed by bending down to start kissing his open lips.

We were completely turned on, hungrily tasting each other's slutty mouths, both loving the sensations from kissing so passionately. Sharing the tastes and smells of sex as our tongues played, jacking off as we indulged ourselves. This was the perfect place to find other men that also want to have sex with strangers.

After taking each other's cock, among other cocks, and licking ass, kissing was another simple pleasure that drifted for a stretched period of time. We stroked cock to cock as our mouths merged, first one, then the other, then together - phenomenal.

A point came when he broke the kiss, his hand making it clear how I should sit over his face again. Settling back into paradise, letting his soft tongue touch my hole. I bent down to suck his cock, but he made it clear he did not want to be sucked. He was obviously very turned on from rimming me, so it was simple to let him do me as long as he wanted.

A time that included me rimming him again after doing a hit of poppers, turning into a total ass slut, tongue probing as deep as possible against his soft ring. At the same time, I positioned my hole perfectly, letting him swirl and push his tongue as he wished. I felt his arm go down between his legs, knowing he had started to play with himself. Such mutual pleasuring is natural, at least with the right partner - and since this was a second encounter, we both knew that the other man was wonderfully skilled.

His stroking became more intense the more I pressed my ass against his face, a slave to his tongue. A fact that was turning him on, smelling and tasting between my spit covered cheeks, knowing he could keep me like this as he let himself cum. Which he did, in hard pulsing jets, licking my soft anus, a man who loved being a public ass licker, the same way I loved having my ass licked in public.

When his arm stopped moving, I shifted my weight a bit, then swung myself to put my feet on the floor. "Fantastic" was all I could say after he thanked me several times. My mind had been completely melted by this point, a fantastic sensation.

Leaving, today had turned into another almost 3 hour visit, where the amount of time spent in fantastic male sex was easily 75% of the total. Most of the best visits stretch hours, even if judging how long you were having sex becomes as impossible as knowing precisely how many men you had sex with.

Regaining enough composure to leave, at least a half dozen men were waiting to get in as I left, a reality that caused me to smile. Undoubtedly many, at a minimum several lucky ones, would be enjoying the sexual freedom inside. Just as I had, walking out with helmet in hand.

12