Bathhouse Heaven Ch. 54

Story Info
Contrasts.
3.8k words
4.33
4.2k
2

Part 54 of the 66 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 02/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of months had passed since the last visit to heaven, resulting in the pull of the baths growing ever stronger. Returning to a place devoted to sex, among men who understood what that means. A pull that increased wonderfully when waiting in line, then further after undressing before going upstairs to the porn room. Where two men were already sitting, the one on the middle row stroking his hard cock, the other sitting between his legs on the bottom row.

Yet without any contact of any type until the man in the middle row left. Shortly afterwards, the man on the bottom went to the top row, near me. It only took a moment before the first fleeting contact, soon leading to lightly caressing each other. This sort of intimate touching is all too rare, especially since you know what will be happening as you both fall under the spell of extended caressing.

Touching his inner thigh, he remarked at my hand being cold. Replying that I had ridden a motorcycle here, he asked from where. The baths are not really a place where I wish to talk about anything except sex, providing the first hint that he was a certain type of visitor. The baths attract all sorts of men, with some looking for something that is not really to be found there, something beyond purely sexual contact.

I sighed when his exploring hand made its first sliding pass over my hungry cock. As his touching grew more explicit, I continued caressing his body. Shifting position to bend his head, the sensations were wonderful as he started going down on me. Inevitably, my hand was drawn to his cock too, but the way he was sitting made it difficult to reach. Instead of forcing my way, I reached behind, sliding a finger down the crack of his ass.

His mouth made obvious that he enjoyed my touching. We were both well on the way to becoming total bathhouse sluts when he had me stretch out to lay down with him. He held my spit covered cock against his, exchanging hands after mine went over his. This sort of naked cock to cock masturbating is something that can happen at any time in a bathhouse. One hand jacking two cocks together is incredible, emphasizing just how sexy a cock is. He wanted to kiss, asking what I liked, however I was still interested in turning him on further, starting to suck a nipple, saving kissing for later, if it occurred at all.

He moaned, still asking questions. Leaving one nipple to go to the other, mentioning that sucking nipples is something I liked doing. However, he seemed to have trouble understanding what I said, another theme that continued throughout this encounter. He pressed my cock down, then lifted a leg, but our position was simply not favorable, tempted as I was.

A temptation that has grown ever more difficult to resist the more often it occurs. He also asked about poppers, but as with almost all his questions, nothing was said in reply. A lack that never stopped him asking, another sign that he really was concerned about himself. This is not necessarily a problem, though it can become one.

A certain disjunction grew between the undeniable pleasure of a partner and the annoyance caused by that partner being unable to just let the pleasure flow. As it was, my poppers were still in their plastic bag, with me remaining much more interested in continuing to indulge in the growing sensations. I went from a nipple to licking under his armpit, making him moan at how good it felt. He could tell from how my cock moved against his thigh how much I was getting off turning him on.

After a delicious interval mutually masturbating, I sat up. He almost immediately went down on my cock as I reached for the black bag, taking the poppers out, but not planning on using them soon. My cock was already on the verge of cumming before placing the bottle to the side, barely able to concentrate. His fingers started exploring beneath my sack, making me moan how good it felt to be touched like that.

Which was true, but too many weeks of sitting meant zero interest in uncomfortable penetration, especially without any lubrication. Leading to the first time of many I had grasp his hand to move it away. He asked about poppers again as his hard cock was being jacked. Since my thoughts had begun increasingly turning to going down on his luscious available rod, I said poppers would be good.

Sitting back up, putting the bottle under my nose to do a hit, then placing the bottle under his nose, where he did at least four hits, which is a certain sign, but also meant that he was really going to be getting off when going down on his gorgeous cock. Taking his cock in hand to guide it into my mouth while he did the same with me became heavenly as the poppers began to cast their primal spell.

We both knew how to ride the edge of that glorious sexual rush, staying in enough control to let the sluttiness grow and grow. Soon, I was fingering his asshole as he deep throated my length, feeling a couple of quivering pulses of pre-cum swelling his cock head. The poppers were working a familiar magic, so that the cock in my mouth felt like mine in his, merging into pure shared bliss.

These were the leather shop poppers, a brand called Wings, the last hoarded amount. Poppers were something learned about over the years, even before the Internet made acquiring knowledge easy. Keeping them frozen extends their effective lifespan, and there is no reason to use a full bottle, as just a small amount is needed. Meaning that opening a new bottle and pouring a bit out into an old empty bottle will really extend the amount of pleasure to be found in a single bottle.

An irresistible pleasure that had us gripped in endless sexual satisfaction 69ing in public, this brand building slow with an effect that lasts a long time. My thoughts were getting dirtier too, turning me on even more thinking about what else we might be doing. Such as rimming, knowing that I could not resist licking his available ass soon enough. The way his anal ring was squeezing against my finger showed how much he was enjoying the combination of head and finger fucking.

Greedily, I started to lick his balls, cheek pressed against his rigid shaft, circling my finger inside his soft hole. His cock sucking kept me on a wonderfully time stretched edge of orgasm, cock feeling immense in his mouth as he kept taking it deep. The sort of sucking that only a poppered turned on partner is able to provide when you are going down on them too. Basically, poppers lead to becoming animals surrendering to lust, utterly mindless in shared fulfilled male desire.

Slowly, the effects subsided without reducing the exquisite satisfaction we were giving each other. The baths sometimes provide amazingly direct sex, as it had been less than 45 minutes since smoking a bowl to having my mouth filled with sexy cock. Our position remained unfavorable, but I made clear my interest in rimming, especially when his tongue started sliding over my balls. As his tongue found my crack, I could not resist gasping each time it flicked lower, moving to make my own horny hole more available.

Taking his cock back into my mouth was perfection as his tongue began to bathe my ass, an uncommon enough treat at the baths. Especially since I knew, as did he probably, that I would be rimming the next time we opened the magic brown battle. Something that was not going to happen soon, since the ride was just beginning. I have never been a fan of quickies, as the best sex takes time to appreciate.

His finger touched my ass, first pleasurably then again he tried to push deeper. After a couple of further attempts, I rolled away, truly not interested in always saying no to someone so oblivious. That he never figured it out, even after it interrupted his own pleasure so often, was amazing. Probably based on his inability to actually go beyond what he wanted to do, A now quite understandable complaint of women, as there is a type of man that just cares for their own needs, even if otherwise skilled enough.

Feeling his body along mine was sensual, with motions that soon led to my erect cock nearing his soft hole. The sensations were starting to remove any ability to think about anything but how good it felt to be at his inviting ring. Nonetheless, my thoughts were not hidden, exactly. "Oh fuck yes.. naked.. sex.. no.. condom.. oh fuck yes.. condom."

He stopped me with a hand shifting my rod away, a bit disappointingly, but very properly. I actually wasted a bit of time trying to find a condom, and the moment passed. During this first pause, the questions started again, such as wanting a name and phone number. About the only query that got a response concerned going to a booth. I answered no, saying being in public was good. He found that quite satisfactory, starting caressing again, including nipple play. Soon squeezing each one too hard, something he never learned to stop doing either.

However, he was not the first man to have that problem. My nipples are quite sensitive, certainly in comparison to the nipples of many men, as discovered through long personal experience. He pulled my head to his chest several times to have me suck hard, a nice compliment, and unlike some of his other overtures, meant to entice me back, not force me.

His desire to kiss remained fairly overt, with my matching lack of interest equally plain, though acceptably so. Whenever he made a move, I would go back to sucking his cock or nipple, generally leading him to start doing the same, putting the matter delightfully on pause. The theater had remained empty during this time, a reminder of just how much luck is involved in such encounters.

Along with how much luck is involved in any particular partner. Though he had improved his anal touching a bit, wetting his finger with spit first, I was getting bored always having to stop him from trying to finger fuck me. Nonetheless, his continued interest in cock sucking and anal play in general made the choice of getting the poppers easy.

He took multiple hits again as I held my breath, waiting to close the bottle before going back down on him. And needing to stop to keep his finger from probing deeper. However, having his tongue replace the finger was a remarkable contrast, saying "oh fuck yes," the poppers making my thoughts incredibly dirty before going between his legs, tongue starting to press against his soft hole.

Poppers are the perfect accompaniment to male sex, in this case mutual rimming. Tongues creating unbelievable sensations, turning into pure beasts. Sharing poppers is much better than being the only one using them, fun though that always is, especially when getting head or rimming. Uninhibited ass licking had been a major fantasy driving me to finally visit the baths, becoming a reality that is impossible to resist, rare though it turns out to be. We were enthralled, faces buried between the other's legs, gripping thighs tighter to press our mouths completely over sensitive quivering skin.

Rimming creates a different type of pleasure the longer it lasts, as if somehow your whole body is involved with your mind getting effortlessly lost in an addictive haze. A haze that is more intense when the rimming is mutual, wanting nothing but to keep licking and being licked, shamelessly. Eventually, we needed to move, reluctantly separating.

One of the things that rimming at the baths has taught me is that your cock becomes unimportant as delightful waves of intense sensation originate somewhere else, becoming as sexually desirable as sucking or fucking. This is not the same as getting rimmed before fucking, but ass licking for its own heavenly sake.

After getting comfortably stretched out, we both started to make the other hard again. I smelled the poppers, aware that he had used them without asking, prompting me to sit up, and take the bottle from him to do a hit before closing it.

By that point, we were both totally poppered, making it easy to surrender to getting what I craved, straddling his face to receive his full attention while grasping his silky smooth rod. It was no secret what we both wanted, with him more than willing to tongue my ass, rocking my hips, moaning about being a horny ass slut before returning my face to between his legs. Though comparatively rare, this sort of devoted rimming really is something that makes the baths an extraordinary place to have sex.

His tongue kept driving further in, making it impossible to stop from letting him eat my ass, unable to do anything else at all, helpless to stop from pressing my face deeper into his spread crack. Wanting to shift position, he would not let me leave, tongue always exploiting my willing weakness. Later, I did the same to him, part of the joy of being an ass licker, knowing you have a slave to your tongue.

He then took a hit without asking, the smell drifting, the sounds of what he was doing plain. After the bottle was closed, I took his cock into my mouth, a spit covered finger sliding inside his tight tunnel, feeling his lips slide over my cock head. He became a total slut, without ever coming too close to orgasm as I used him, mouth fucking while finger fucking his tight lubricated hole, mouth filled with his glorious length, other hand on his slippery balls.

Finally, we stopped before orgasm grew too tempting. Sitting up, I put the bottle in the corner. When he sat up, starting to kiss came naturally after what we had been doing. He was quite skilled, and as always, kissing the mouth of a cock sucking rimmer was a dirty hot treat. As our kissing continued, we started jerking each other off, adding another level to the game we were playing.

A shifting game of control, sometimes his tongue in charge, sometimes mine, biting and sucking as the other became unable to resist. When we initially kissed, the theater had been empty, but after taking a pause, I could see several men around. Though the very first time discovering how extraordinary kissing a man truly is was private, the baths are not a place where I care about being seen kissing in public. Especially if it lets other men know that I am a devoted kiss slut.

After returning to kissing passionately, the touch of fingers playing with the hair under my sack was an unexpected surprise, of the very best kind. Who was doing it was unimportant, luxuriously jacking off while kissing, lost in paradise.

Another surprise was how quickly it stopped, just before my cock was wonderfully swallowed by a now very familiar mouth. There was a younger man on the lowest level, making it appear likely he had been the one skillfully playing with my most intimate hair. The porn was perfect, seeing a man getting rimmed as both played with their hard cocks, then feeling the entrancing sensations of my ass hair being touched as my attention fixed on the screen.

Which stopped as soon as I started moaning how good it felt, head moving down to look.

After the mouth left my length to start kissing hungrily, the glorious caressing started yet again, making me react by spreading my legs wider as I grasped my shaft. Looking down, the touching stopped as the man withdrew his hand, apparently not wanting to be seen as playing that way.

He may have been a new visitor, as such uncertainty is fairly rare among those with years of experience. He never took off his towel, though the way he was playing with himself under it was not hidden. In a way, he was like an animal unsure of what might happen, but unable to stop from following unrelenting desire. Even after withdrawing his hand for no particular cause, he could not stop looking at my cock, being shown off to his gaze.

Taking another pause from kissing as my ass began to be touched from below, my original partner asked about poppers. I said no, starting to suck his nipple, jacking myself off, having my ass lightly touched by another stranger. His hand tried to find the bottle, and I stopped him, explaining that he had already done the one unasked and unshared hit I was willing to grant.

We returned to kissing, more as a lingering farewell than restarting passion, both of us understanding the attraction of good kissing. The lower man had begun playing with my ass, to the extent that I needed to stop his finger from going further. After the man beside me left, the man underneath moved up a row, saying he would like to fuck my ass.

In itself a tempting offer, but knowing that being fucked was not part of today's pleasures. I turned him down politely, gathering my things, then left.

Noting that more than an hour had passed inside by the clock, the desire to go to the steam room was quite intense. This state of unrestrained lust is something only experienced here, a place where finding what feels like endless pure sex can be more than a fantasy. A reality that makes the baths so addictive, surrounded by other men who appreciate being submerged in a sea of male pleasure.

Going straight downstairs to put away my bag, I had to wait as the locker room was packed. A man opened a locker near mine, followed by a bottle falling and shattering, yet there was no smell. That was a bit odd, but good, considering where it happened. Putting my bag away, noting to the others that had dealt with the shards that it was I normally kept my poppers.

Poppers are quite normal at the baths, though they require a bit of care. This was not the first bottle to break in front of me, though luckily never one of my own. The attendants don't care in the least, though originally I was quite worried about being kicked out or even banned. I still remain discrete enough, recognizing that there are men who do not like poppers at all.

Entering the bottom level, the cubbyholes were full of towels, making my cock swell from the sight. Inside the steam room was equally full, taking several moments to work through the crowd, most of whom were not doing anything but standing around. Reaching the back area after cautiously sliding around various obstacles, there was an area free to sit on the rear bench.

It only took a moment to begin playing with the man to my right, the man to my left having no interest in being touched. The interested man leaned down to start sucking me as I kept pumping his now stiff cock. At least a couple of other men were having sex of whatever variety, but as generally the case when so full, most people were just standing around.

After a nicely extended interval, the man to my right turned his attention elsewhere, followed by leaving the heat shortly afterwards. Turning to my left, the previously uninterested man seemed to have left, with the new man having no problem with a hand sliding along his inner thigh while he went down on the man standing in front of him.

Even when this crowded, enough light filtered through the glass door to provide a good view of the action. A view more tempting than any porn as my face grew nearer, aware that the opportunity to share a stranger's hard glistening dick with another stranger was right in front of me. Playing with myself, no longer fantasizing about something always hoped for when cruising. Inhibition disappears when such opportunities arise, as getting or giving head is a shared male weakness. Certainly when surrounded by other equally horny naked men, drawn by the same interest.

The hard cock of the sitting man appreciated the attention I gave it, matching the strokes to how his head was moving. The heat was not too bad, giving me time to jack off while watching a sexy blow job, turned on knowing that joining in would be easy. Something that turned out to be enticingly true, the sight and scent of cock luring me in, tongue touching the base of the shaft as the other man concentrated his attention around the cock head.

Soon, we were sharing cock together, tongues and lips touching, aware of the reactions as I took a stranger's cock deep. The feel of lips sliding over my cock head was perfection as they continued down further, holding his erect cock, merging into a glorious threesome. Even when full and opportunities are limited by that situation, luck plays a major role when at the baths.

12