Bathhouse Musings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We also know that being compatible is uncertain until meeting, though our time frames are distinctly different. She generally makes a preliminary date, and it has happened to her that the man simply said better luck next time before she did. Yet she thinks this is a very rapid way to have sex with different partners, even when already having regular sex with a couple of other lovers, both male and female. In this sense, our tastes run in parallel, making such conversations possible.

The directness of the baths, compressing what she finds fast into mere seconds when cruising the steam room, is beyond what she can comprehend or find enticing. Along with lacking any of the curiosity a man has to explore what it is like, taking the chance to discover how unimaginably better such uninhibited contact can be than any fantasy of having non-stop sex with strangers.

Strangers of all kinds, another attraction to me. Sex with a cross dresser was extraordinary both times it occurred, sharing fantasies, wearing lingerie with another man. Talking about wanting to be felt up under my bra, or how sexy it felt to wear panties. This was one of the truly vocal times, both of us sinking into a fantasy world, talking about sex openly, about how hot it felt to dress like this.

The second encounter, I approached him like a streetwalker, simply starting to play with his ass while breathing on, then kissing his neck, coming in from behind so he could not see who it was. Knowing that he would enjoy my attention, starting to tongue his ear as my hand slid over the front of his tight panties. He was horny, much like me knowing that he had lingerie I could dress in, this time most definitely including black nylon thigh highs, looking like a real slut.

Most of the time the pleasures at the baths are extremely direct, without any element of fantasy. However there remain times to use a condom, regardless of temptation. Particularly from the men that want to be fucked bareback, ass slippery and ready, knowingly taking advantage of a horny cock's desires. A group that includes a number of skilled cock suckers, able to temptingly grip a cock as they stand and shift from mouth to soft welcoming hole.

Over time, my response has shifted from automatic rejection as at first, to stopping after a delicious time following my naked cock head going past a soft anal ring, barely moving. The thrill is incredible, knowing I am at the very last step, deliciously aware how good it would feel to just start fucking a willing partner.

This is where age can play a role in keeping within rational boundaries. Experience also helps, though in a two edged way. Being able to recognize why your cock feels so good means at least having some familiarity with the reason in the first place. Much like using a condom with a woman who wants to get pregnant, one requires a certain amount of conviction that stopping is the right thing to do, regardless of how fantastic the sensations are if you do nothing.

What others do is their own concern in my view. It has been a real turn on to guide a bare cock into a willing open fuck hole, my cock being blown by the man whose fucking makes his sucking extraordinary. My boundaries are only for myself, as the baths are not a place to restrict the pleasures being indulged among equals.

Learning the rhythm of an individual bathhouse easily results from regular visiting, if one is fortunate enough to live near one or more bathhouses. Otherwise, trusting to luck is also viable when visiting a new bathhouse. The only general rule that seems true is that afternoons and early evening tend to be the best time to find willing partners, possibly as that is the best time for married men to indulge themselves.

The baths are a place where variety is the rule, something that marriage does not really offer. Getting blow jobs from three men in a row is an exquisite experience, especially when you are wantonly kissing strangers at the same time. Swimming in an ocean of opportunity and satisfaction becomes tempting in a way that rapidly overwhelms any doubts or concerns about having sex with other men. A temptation once enjoyed can be effortlessly repeatedly satisfied at the baths.

12