Bathhouse Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching down, I started to stroke myself. I moaned louder as I played with myself, the sling moving back and forth to meet Sergio's thursts.

"Oh fuck yes Daddy, fuck me harder. Oh fuck, make me yours Daddy!" I cried out as he pounded away.

"Fuck ya boy, take that cock," he replied, enjoying the site of me beneath him, stroking my cock wildly.

Our audience grew as he pounded me. Two of the men came into the room, stroking their cocks as they watched me. One of the men reached down to rub my chest. I felt like the center of the universe as I submitted to this man in front of these horny watchers. Another put their hands on me. I was being groped on all sides now. It felt incredible.

Finally, I motioned for Sergio to slow down. He leaned down to kiss me, gently pushing the other men aside. I spoke in his ear.

"Let's go back out to the theatre room and you can pound me on the floor," I said.

Sergio nodded and helped me get down from the sling.

My legs were wobbly from the hard fucking. I felt so empty without him inside of me. But I enjoyed the glances we got from the other men as Sergio led me back into the porn room.

There, in front of the screens, I got down on my hands and knees, letting Sergio line up behind me. I knew he would enjoy fucking me from behind. I hoped that the site of his cock sliding between my perfectly round cheeks would set him off.

Sergio spat on his hand and rubbed the saliva onto his cock. My ass was loose and still filled with lube, so I wasn't worried. He lined up at my ass, grabbing my waist firmly with his strong hands, and slid his dick back into me.

It felt so nice to be doggied bareback on the floor. I felt so dirty, so submissive. And his cock was hitting my sensitive spots so well. I squeezed my ass around his cock, milking him.

My senses were now in overload. I was being fucked in this bathhouse. Graphic gay porn played on screens around me. I could taste the earlier load I had taken on my tongue. On the couches and standing about were now a number of hard, naked men, stroking their cocks as they watched me being taken. I could feel Sergio's strong hands on my waist, holding me steady. I frantically jerked my own cock off beneath me as I was pounded.

Suddenly, one of the men stepped forward towards me. He shoved his cock into my face. I took it in my mouth without thinking. Sucking on it, I felt for the first time the incredible sensation of having both my holes filled with cock. I loved it!

I was being spit-roasted. Just like my fantasies. Being taken in both holes and used to bring pleasure to these men. It was intoxicating. I moaned on the cock stuffed in my mouth. The sight of me sucking another man caused Sergio to quicken his pace. He was now ploughing me deeply and frantically. The stranger I was sucking moaned as he stuck his cock in my eager mouth.

Suddenly, I felt it building. The rush that started in my balls and spread through my entire cock. My eyes widened and I squeezed my cock tighter as I felt the orgasm crash over me. I spat the stranger's cock out of my mouth and screamed.

"OH FUCK!"

With that, I started spraying cum out of my cock everywhere. I hadn't cum that much in years. Sergio kept pounding my ass causing more cum to squirt out. It sprayed all over the floor and over my tummy. My ass tightened around his cock as I ejaculated. With a grunt, Sergio seized my ass hard and gave one final mighty thrust, unloading his own load of semen into my waiting ass.

"I'm cummmmming!!" he yelled, impregnating me with his juices.

The stranger followed suit. Stroking his cock, he pointed it at my face and let fly. Large globules of sperm and semen struck my face, dousing my cheeks in warm cum. It dribbled down my face and I licked around my lips, tasting his salty surprise.

The stranger smiled and walked away. Around me, many of the other men were watching approvingly...lustfully.

I was panting, trying to catch my breath. Behind me, I felt Sergio slowly pull out. His long cock slid out of my ass, letting a trail of warm cum run out of my hole. I collapsed to the floor, lying on the carpet, full of and covered with cum.

Sergio reached down and helped pull me to my feet. He leaned down to kiss me, tasting the stranger's musky cum on my breath.

"That was incredible, Evan," he said.

"I can barely stand," I whimpered with pleasure.

Sergio smiled and led me to the couches. He sat down and let me lay down, resting my head on his lap. As I lay there catching my breath, Sergio stroked my hair gently.

"You are an amazing fuck," he said, smiling at me, "Do you live around here?"

"No," I sighed, "Just visiting for the weekend."

"What a shame," he replied, "I'd like to do this again."

"Me too."

"Well, can I take you out for dinner at least? Maybe we can go for a round two after a meal?" he suggested, slyly.

My head raced...did he just ask me out?

"You mean, like a data?" I asked, turning to look at him.

"Exactly like a date," he answered, "You are way to cute not to keep around while you're here."

My heart leapt with excitement. I was always so nice to feel wanted. I had felt that a lot today.

"I'd love to grab dinner," I said, beaming up at my date.

"Let's go shower then. I can't have my date going out with dried cum on his cheeks."

"Oh ya?" I replied, laughing.

Sergio took me by the hand and led me back to the showers and lockers.

This weekend was off to a great start. An amazing fuck. A fantasy fulfilled. And now, a date?!

Who would have thought I'd be leaving with a potential bathhouse romance...

12