Bathroom Break

Story Info
A stand-alone, first time girl-on-girl, semi-public hookup.
4.2k words
4.58
29.5k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of those cold December nights where I was the only one behind the bar. I worked at a swanky cigar lounge in midtown Manhattan, and on slower nights like tonight, there was no reason for any of the other girls to come in, so I had the place all to myself. I was itching for someone I knew to come to keep me company; my man, Luke, was away on business.

Just as my mind began to wander, daydreaming of the moment Luke got home and how rapidly I'd strip him naked, I noticed that a customer had come in and was walking directly toward where I was standing behind the bar.

I thought I recognized the man's walk, but being it was the dead of winter and he was bundled up under a large black coat and wool hat to match, I couldn't tell if it was who I thought it was. As the man approached, he unbuttoned his coat and took off his hat, confirming my suspicion, and fulfilling my desires for company: it was Luke's best friend, Jason.

Jason was an avid cigar smoker but preferred frequenting other lounges in the city, his favorite being a particularly laid-back establishment uptown; it was a surprise to see him at my spot this evening. Although he was alone, I figured he would be welcoming company soon, likely someone he was looking to impress.

A smile danced across my lips as I slowly made my way to meet him in the middle of the room. I held my hand out to take his coat as soon as Jason slid his arms out.

"May I take your coat, sir?" I asked, a cheeky intonation in my voice.

He hadn't noticed that I was standing directly in front of him and I startled him a bit. He looked up quickly to the sound of my voice; a satisfied smile quickly replaced his look of surprise.

"You scared the shit out of me, Lee," he said as he pulled me into a close hug. I could feel the cold air on his cheek and it sent a shiver down my spine as the contrast of our body temperatures collided.

"Sorry about that, but you really ought to take your headphones out of your ears before you go into a bar," I responded as I reached for his coat. I looked up at him smirking and shaking his head at me. He smoothed his hands down the front of his shirt.

"Will do." He rolled his eyes, still smirking. "How are you? I didn't realize you work here..."

"Yeah, for almost a year now. I'm just as surprised to see you here."

"I have guests in town, thought I'd make an impression with a bit more class than usual," he said, adding a wink.

"Well, it's just me working tonight so I'm not sure you should expect too much of that." I nudged my elbow gently into his rib. Jason smiled at me again.

"Let me hang your coat. What are you drinking?"

"Just a beer, for now. Surprise me."

I headed to the back and hung his coat in the coat closet before pouring him a local beer from the tap. Jason made himself comfortable on one of the plush couches, spreading out his own collection of cigars before grabbing one, clipping it, and beginning to light it. I returned with his beer and set it down in front of him on a black napkin.

"Cheers, J," I said, and pushed an ashtray across the table in front of him.

"Thanks, Lee," he responded, keeping his eyes on the tip of his cigar to make sure it was adequately lit. "Is Luke back in town yet? I almost called him tonight to see if he wanted to join me for a cigar..." he trailed off, still focused on the flame. The smooth, woody scent of his Montecristo swirled past my nostrils.

"No, he'll be back on Friday. How long are you in town for?"

"Just a few days. I'm working on closing this deal and then I'll fly back to Miami after the weekend."

"Oh, okay. Hey, I'll be right back. Let me check on these people and then we can catch up."

"You got it, Lee. Do your thing."

There weren't more than a handful of people in the place. I brought a group of men in suits another round then noticed that Jason's friends had arrived, two men and a woman. I went over and Jason introduced me.

I took their drink order: three bourbons, neat, and a dirty vodka martini straight up for the lady. I retreated to the bar as they settled in and when I returned to the table with their drinks, I overheard them talking about how Jason and I knew each other.

"...Leana's man, Luke, and I grew up with each other outside the city," Jason explained. I pulled over a nearby chair and took a seat, happy to get involved in the conversation. I smiled at Jason as he spoke of Luke, my mind momentarily drifting back to my thoughts of riding his dick as soon as he touched down.

When I snapped out of my daydream, I noticed that the woman, who Jason introduced as Autumn, did not seem too interested. She neither smiled nor illustrated any distaste toward the story or me, instead, she sat there listening intently, feigning apathy. It was a disposition that I could not put my finger on.

As the night progressed, the drinks were flowing and I made sure not to be too overbearing, knowing that Jason was trying to close a deal. Additionally, I was a bit irked by Autumn, who I realized was with Jason to some romantic capacity, I just didn't know to what extent.

It was upon my realization that I decided to bring Autumn a drink on the house. As I approached their table, a single drink in my hand, she stared at me earnestly.

I carefully set the drink down in front of her. "Because you happen to be drinking my man's favorite drink, here's one on the house." I smiled.

I figured this gesture would either break the ice or perhaps have no bearing on our icy dynamic whatsoever; either way, it couldn't hurt. I couldn't rationalize why I wanted this woman to like me. Perhaps it was more the fact that she had no reason not to.

To my surprise, Autumn graciously accepted the drink with a warm smile that caught me off-guard.

"Cheers," I managed, still a little shocked at her temperature change.

I made sure to disengage before any awkwardness ensued. This woman had me on my toes, and I became completely obsessed with making sure she was satisfied and enjoying her time at my bar. I took on the complete emotional responsibility of entertaining her while her man did his business.

With an air of uncertainty surrounding me when it came to Autumn, I was overcautious of her every move. When I noticed that she was close to finishing the drink I had brought her, I went to the bar to pour us some shots, just her and me.

By this time in the evening, enough of my Monday night regulars had bought me drinks, which I was never shy to accept (especially on a slow night), so I was tipsy, to say the least.

It was company policy that as long as a customer had purchased the liquor, we were allowed to drink within reason. I, of course, liked to believe there are exceptions to every rule, and this was one of those occasions.

I brought over the shots and took a seat next to Autumn, handing her one before I sat down with mine.

"Cheers!" I exclaimed as we touched glasses gently before throwing them back. I held my hand out to collect her empty glass and she let out a loud but adorable hiccup.

Hiccups! Here this woman was, inspiring unsettling feelings in me, with the hiccups! The irony made me laugh out loud. Autumn laughed too, and I quickly pretended we were laughing at the same thing as we both fell into a fit. Somehow, all of this woman's walls came crashing down as I sat next to her at that moment.

Just then, I was reminded of a customer I had had just the night before who introduced me to a remedy for hiccups that she would have bet her life on.

"Don't go anywhere," I whispered to Autumn, still smiling a huge smile, "I'll be right back!"

I got up and hurried to the bar in an attempt to emulate the medicine I had learned. I grabbed a lemon and a cutting board and got to work slicing a few fresh wedges.

As I turned around to grab the sugar, there was Autumn, smiling and hiccupping right in front of me. She looked at me like a child who just got away with stealing a cookie out of the cookie jar, flushed with excitement.

I laid the sugar out on a plate and grabbed the orange bitters. I picked up a lemon wedge and handed it to her.

"Okay, dip the lemon in the bitters, then in the sugar, and then suck on it," I directed her.

As soon as those words escaped my mouth, my cheeks flushed a deep crimson that I swore even in the dimly lit room she could see. I quickly began to clean up the bar in front of us, hoping she hadn't noticed.

When she was finished sucking on the lemon, she asked where the bathroom was. I pointed over her shoulder behind her.

"Will you show me?"

I hesitated, as the restrooms were clearly visible from where we stood at the bar.

"Sure," I responded. I lifted the bar flap and led the way toward the other side of the room.

As we approached the single-stalled doors, I turned around and looked at her, unsure of her next move. There was a look in her eyes I hadn't seen before. Matter of fact, the only look I recalled seeing in her eyes aside from her newfound excitement was that of indifference.

I prepared myself for her to question why it was that I was still standing there, but instead, she asked if I could join her in the bathroom. My mind wandered to the fact that the stalls were no bigger than a small closet. Perhaps she had something to tell me that she didn't want to say in front of everyone else. "But then why wouldn't she have just said something when we were standing at the bar?" I thought to myself.

Tipsy as I was, I decided to stop thinking about it and just go with the flow. After all, Autumn and I were building a good rapport and I still wasn't entirely sure she even liked me.

She stepped forward and opened the door and I walked into the stall after her. She turned to face me, reached her arm over my shoulder, and pushed the door closed behind me.

The bathroom was dimly lit which complimented anyone who stood inside; the fragrance in the air - balsam fir and vanilla - intoxicating. Sharing the small room with another person felt far more intimate than I was used to, and it became increasingly clear that Autumn had not asked me here to talk.

She wasted no time and plunged toward me to stick her tongue inside my mouth. I was shocked at her aggressive gesture, but more so at how clueless I had been. Had she been dropping hints all night that I just hadn't picked up on? I was frozen with uncertainty.

As my initial shock thawed, I allowed myself to enjoy her soft lips and her floral, feminine fragrance filling my nostrils and began to kiss her back. I could taste the sugar still on her lips from the hiccup remedy I had given her.

It was a different type of feeling to be kissed by a woman. Although her kisses were urgent, chaotic, and passionate, there was grace in the way her tongue danced around mine that I had never experienced before with a man.

I had only been with one woman in my life, one night in my junior year of college. It was a sloppy drunk experience at a party and I woke up hardly remembering what had happened the previous night.

After what felt like a few minutes but in reality was likely only a few seconds, Autumn pulled my loose-fitting shirt right up and over my head and discarded it on the floor. I wasn't wearing a bra because, quite frankly, I didn't need one. My pierced nipples were hard from the slight breeze I experienced as my shirt was lifted.

Autumn went right in for the kill. She took both of my breasts in each of her hands and took turns sucking and nibbling on each of my perfectly pink nipples, blowing on them to keep them erect and begging for more.

Her hands were all over me, and her mouth followed closely behind. She moved her way back up to kiss me on the mouth with even more passion than before and started to rub on my pussy over my tight black leggings. I began to moan softly against her lips.

Suddenly, she dropped down to her knees, at the same time taking my leggings down to my ankles, exposing the fact that I hadn't bothered to put on any panties that day. It happened so swiftly that I let out a little yelp as I looked down to see Autumn looking up at me, a devilish grin spreading across her lips. She stared deeply into my eyes as she slowly moved her face closer and closer toward my body.

I could feel Autumn's fingers slide between my pussy lips, her eyes now focused on the prize in front of her. She spread my lips apart and drove her tongue deep into my pussy as she slipped one finger, and then two fingers inside of me.

With my leggings around my ankles, I could only spread my legs so far. I leaned back against the wall behind me, thrusting my hips forward to give her better access. She took her fingers out of me and grabbed the top of my thighs with both hands, her thumbs spreading my pussy open and exposing my clit.

Her tongue swirled around and around on my clit, my breath quickening with every passing second. She knew exactly what she was doing and I began to reach climax much quicker than usual. It took every ounce of willpower not to cum all over her face so soon.

I grabbed behind her head and pulled her to her feet so I could taste myself on her lips. I took her bottom lip into my mouth and gently bit on it as I massaged it with my tongue. She slowly backed her face away from mine, her lip escaping my clutches. She looked at me, her eyes hungry.

"I have wanted you so badly all night, I just had to have you," she said. My pussy began to throb at her words.

I was speechless and still a little shocked that I had ended up with her in this bathroom tonight, almost completely nude. I decided not to say anything at all, took her face in both my hands, and shoved my tongue back into her mouth, letting her know her advances were welcome and that I wanted more.

She dropped back down to her knees, pulled my left shoe off and my leggings with it, and spread me wide open, sticking her entire tongue into my yearning pussy. It was so unexpected and animalistic and I was so turned on. I could feel my pussy juices dripping down my thigh as she went to town on my clit.

Not a minute later, my heart racing and my breath quick, I exploded into her mouth as she drove her fingers inside me, fucking me with her hand. I threw my hand over my mouth as I came so that no one would hear on the other side of the door.

After I came in her mouth, she continued to make small circles with her tongue on my clit until I begged her to stop. She stood up, her body against mine, and spat my own cum into my already open mouth. It was definitely a first for me to have a mouthful of my own cum and it sent reverberating pulses deep inside me.

She gave me that deep, hungry look again. "I know you want me too, don't you?" she asked. "I want you to want me."

She must have been able to sense my hesitation, which I knew was only due to my inexperience. She was right, however; I did want her, and badly. There was something about the cat and mouse game we had been playing all night and the countless shots that made for a heady combination.

She began to unzip her own jeans as she leaned in and kissed me again, softly this time, as to get my mind off what I was about to do for the first time in my life. As soon as she got her jeans and thong over and down her round, voluptuous ass, she took my shoulders and shoved me down to my knees, and put her pussy right in my face.

She had a very pretty and petite pussy that was completely hairless, exactly the way I liked to keep mine. I could smell the sweet, rosy scent of her body spray that was activated with all the heat her body was generating.

With this beautiful specimen in front of me, I had to see what she tasted like and I didn't hesitate to find out. I leaned my head forward and inhaled her sweet scent. I put the flat of my tongue on her swollen clit and lapped and licked up and down.

As I was inexperienced with another woman, I simply thought of Luke and all the things I liked him to do to me. I couldn't believe how close to my man I felt while hooking up with someone else and immediately my hunger intensified as I moved my tongue faster and faster against her.

Autumn leaned back against the wall behind her for support as I shoved my whole face against her body, sticking my tongue as deep inside her as I could. As I got deeper and deeper, so did my thoughts of Luke, and I could feel my own pussy throbbing harder and harder. Even though he was halfway across the country, I began to pretend that Luke was here in this bathroom with us, watching me eat this stranger's pussy, urging me to completely rock her world.

I reached down between my legs and started to rub on my clit, still swollen from my orgasm just moments prior. The more I thought of Luke, the closer I got to climax and I had a feeling that I might do so before Autumn did.

As I felt my pussy walls starting to contract, I began to moan against Autumn's body, causing her breath to quicken. I rubbed harder and faster on my clit, my tongue mimicking my hand against Autumn's. As my second orgasm consumed me, I let out a deep moan that vibrated deep inside Autumn's pussy.

Suddenly, she pulled me to my feet, kissing me hard on the mouth as I finished cumming in front of her. With our mouths open against each other's, I couldn't tell whose air I was breathing.

"You're so sexy when you cum, I had to see it up close," she purred, her eyes staring deeply into mine.

As I caught my breath, Autumn grabbed my rib cage with both of her hands, bending my body slightly backward so that my tits were right in her face. She slid her hands forward, cupping both of my breasts together as she took my nipples in her mouth at the same time. Her hands began to move all over me as if they were searching for a lifeline.

As she licked and sucked my upper body, my mind began to wander; How close to cumming was Autumn before she pulled me to my feet? Did any of my customers need me? Was my boss looking for me? Had he noticed my absence? What if someone else needed to use the bathroom? How in the hell are we both going to get out of here undetected? As these questions began to swirl around in my head, Autumn could tell that I was beginning to get sidetracked and took matters into her own hands. She was clearly not leaving this bathroom until she came.

She stood upright and pushed my shoulders down so I was once again kneeling in front of her like her sex servant ready for my next order.

"Go on babe, I want you to make me cum," she said softly. And with those words, I was on a fucking mission: make this woman cum as soon as possible. My thoughts drifted back to Luke as I ate her pussy the way I liked it done to me.

It wasn't long before her breathing sped up and I could tell she wasn't far. She started to moan, "Yes baby... oh fuck, don't stop."

At last, I shoved two fingers up into her pussy and felt her walls tightening until a hot liquid gushed all over my hand as she let out a deep, sexy moan. I kept my mouth hard against her body, my tongue dancing around and around on her clit as she made small thrusts with her hips, fucking my face with her pussy as she came. She moved her hips forward and I pulled my face away from her body, my fingers still inside her.

"Keep them in there, baby, and come kiss me," she demanded, looking down at my face.

I carefully stood up, keeping my hand between her legs, her pussy still clenched around my fingers. I leaned in and kissed her and she began to move up and down on her tippy toes, riding my fingers. I moved my hand up and down in unison with her body, slamming my fingers up into her as she came down every time, our mouths still against each other. She clearly wanted seconds and it was only right that we both leave this bathroom with an even score.

I could tell she was close to cumming again as she began to moan into my mouth, quickening the pace at which she moved on my hand. As she fucked herself using my fingers as a pleasure stick, I put my thumb directly onto her clit for added pleasure. Her pussy muscles once again began to flex against my fingers until she held her breath, threw her head back, and stopped moving, allowing me to finish the job.

12