Batman: Arkham City Chronicles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand that but the rules regarding the Justice League are clear, Batman had final say over new candidates," explains Diana, who joined the League after Batman spoke to her about it.

"We are not talking about new candidates. We are talking about having two league members fill in temporally. Once Batman is back on his feet he can make a final decision regarding who will replace Aquaman," voices Hal, knowing Arthur dead upset the balance between the two factions within the League. Batman, Wonder Woman, and Aquaman, lead the pro-Earth faction, which favor Earth remaining an independent planet within the galaxy. Superman, Martian Manhunter, and Green Lantern, lead the pro-Universe faction, which favors Earth joining the United Planets.

"I still think the five us can lead the league without finding temporally replacement," replies Wonder Woman, who had come to trust Batman, since he helped saved Themyscira from Felix Faust.

"I think we should vote," voices Barry, who is often caught in the middle between the two fractions. Barry can see both side but often find himself favoring Superman's argument. With only Wonder Woman voting against it, the vote is 4-1 in favor meaning now Superman will need to decide on whomever will sit in for the time being. Superman is thinking that Cyborg would be the temporal replacement since he is the first on Bruce's shortlist.

Batman's Quarters,

Justice League Watchtower,

Orbit of Earth

Resting in his quarters, Bruce is awake but in pain when Wonder Woman comes storming in. Nurse Fiona Wilson, who joined the support staff for the League after the Arkham City Incident, is in the room checking on Bruce. Also in the room is Doctor Leslie Thompkins, who Bruce personally recruited. Diana wants to talk but Leslie explain, "I'm sorry but Bruce needs to get his rest."

"I need to speak with him for a few minutes," replies Diana, locking eyes with Leslie but it is Bruce who announces, "It is alright Leslie, I need to talk to her for a few minutes, alone."

"Alright but only for a few minutes," voices Leslie, before she and Fiona exiting the room. The Watchtower does have a medical bay but if the hero isn't in too critical condition they are moved too their quarters, because of the limit space in sickbay.

"What is wrong Diana?" asks Bruce, despite being in pain it isn't as bad as it should be and that has him even more worried.

"We just voted to have someone fill in for you and Aquaman," answers Diana, who first thought she would get along better with Superman, but she had grown closer to Bruce and away from Clark.

"That's alright. I figure Clark would takes this opportunity to tip the balance fully in his favor," replies Bruce, who knows Barry had been voting more and more with the pro-galaxy faction.

"Cyborg was selected to fill in for you while you're recovering and Hawkgirl will replace Aquaman," voices Diana, knowing that Cyborg is like Barry caught between Superman and Batman while Hawkgirl had been steadily siding with Superman. Bruce just leaning back and voices, "Diana, the Arkham Knight is a much bigger concern, than the issues between the League's fractions."

"You seem to be taking this much better than I thought you would," commenting Diana, but Bruce just stare at the screen, showing the aftermath of the battle. After a several minutes of silent he asks, "How is Barda handling the loss of her husband?"

"She was devastated but she is a strong woman who will push through. I did invite her too come stay with me for a while," answers Diana, who has become friend with several of the women members of the Justice League like Barda, Supergirl, and Canary.

"Diana, there is something I need you to do for me," voices Bruce, not wanting to ask but seeing no other option, "I'm going to need you on that team that go too New Genesis with Superman."

"Alright but as team leader wont Superman selects his own team?" asks Diana, but Bruce had already figured on this, so he explains, "Normally but you're going to insist on volunteering."

"You don't trust Clark to tell you everything?" asks Diana, who had seen the rift between the two superheroes continue to widen.

"Let just said I would rather have someone I don't doubt what they are telling me on that team," explains Batman, knowing normal mission team had five members. Diana nod before asking, "Fine! But do you think he will allow me to bring, Wonder Girl?"

"On the mission I think you're going to need as much firepower as possibly," answers Batman, but he feels his strength leaving him again and voices, "Alright Diana, I'm going to get my rest."

Diana leaves as Bruce stares at the screen pondering the future...

Four Hours Later:

Batman is stilling resting and recovering when Katherine Kane aka Batwoman step into the room and asks, "How are you feeling?"

"Better, much better than I should be," answers Bruce, sitting up, "Anyway, I wanted to talk to you about something important."

"It is about the other Batgirl?" asks Kate, who was talking with the girls about Dina Meyer. Bruce nod before answering, "Yes, her real name is Barbara Gordon. Now, how that is even possible is currently unknown, but I'm concern about this Arkham Knight."

"But Barbara Gordon is safe and sound! I just left her at the mansion," voices Kate, she knows Bruce wouldn't joke about something like this. Hell, Bruce never jokes about anything and he is almost never wrong but how can Dina Meyer also be Barbara.

"I tested Dina's DNA and it was a perfect match for Barbara," explains Bruce, who hadn't told anyone else about this yet, but Kate is essentially his second-in-command. Bruce then hands Kate something while explaining, "I found a picture of you while I was researching on Arkham Knight and the other, Barbara Gordon."

"Huh?" asks Kate, taking the picture, which shows her on a baseball card, wearing a tight black dress, "I never took this..."

"Look at the date," says Bruce, who thought the picture was hot.

"It's dated 1940?" asks Kate, before reading it, "It also said To Maggie, Love Kate but does that mean Maggie Sawyer? Because..."

"You also weren't alive in 1940, so it can't be you. Unless..." commenting Bruce, but he can't shake the feeling that it is her.

"Unless what?" asks Kate, who never had a relationship with Maggie Sawyer. Bruce continues, "...yes, I knew that but unless it was made to look like you, but that leads to the question, how?"

"And why?" replies Kate, "Do you think it is the Arkham Knight."

"He would be my first guess," commenting Bruce, feeling drained.

"Are you hurting? Do I need to get the nurse?" asks Kate, who is up for the challenge of leading the team while Bruce is injured.

"No, it is alright, but I do want you to take over my seat on the council while I'm recovering," says Bruce, who isn't going to be pushed around by Kent, "So are you up for that challenge?"

Kate is pondering her options since it is one thing to lead the team but it's another thing all together to be a council member for the Justice League. After thinking it over Kate answers, "It would be my honor too fill in for you, while you're recovering!"

"Sounds good, you will need to go and tell Clark that you will be filling in for me while I'm recovering," replies Bruce, he picks Kate for several reasons, including that it will piss off Clark but also because he is confident that Kate can do the job.

"I will go speak with him right now, I know he isn't a fan of mine, but he will need to get over that," voices Kate, before turning to leave but she stops and asks, "What are we going to do about everything regarding the Arkham Knight's figure? Dina?"

"I don't know yet, but I will figure it out," replies Bruce, seeing something on the face of Kate, "And if I need help I have people who I can depend on like you plus your picture was sexy."

"Thank," voices Kate, flashing her bum at Bruce since she is bi.

Bruce grins, as Kate exits the room going to talk with Superman.

Later Bruce is resting in the Watch Tower, high above the Earth. He is looking out his quarter's window, watching the planet silently turning. He slowly stretches his sore muscles, feeling the pull and burn as they strain. Almost as if his mind was signaling her, there is a knock at his door Harley Quinn comes in, dressed in her sexy nurse outfit, very similar to the one of the nurse that is on staff at the Watch Tower, and carrying a vase of flowers. Bruce remembers the outfit as being her costume from Arkham Asylum.

"Oh, my poor Master!" she calls as she bounces into the room, "Nurse Harley wanted to make sure that you were feeling better. I need to get you up and at them!"

She skips happily towards a table set in the room. Right before she gets there, the vase tips and pours water all over her top. The fabric is so shear that her shirt and bra become see through, and Bruce gets a very nice look at her big breasts and her perky nipples which are poking up from the cold water.

"Aww, shucks, look at what I did there!" she says coyly. She pushes her chest out, looking down at her big breasts, and shakes them seductively, "Like what you see there, Master?"

"Well, you don't have to be the world's greatest detective to see that," Bruce smirks, as Harley then starts spinning while dancing sexily. Harley bends at the waist, giving him a good look at her cleavage. She rolls her upper body, arching her back and gives him a giggle as she straightens up. She sits on the edge of the table, spreading her legs. Bruce takes in the view of her panties.

"They aren't wet like my shirt...yet," Harley says, as she rotates her ass off the table and lands on the floor, moving her body to face away from him. She stops with her ass towards him, bent at the waist and hands flat at the table, and then looks over her shoulder at him. Slowly, she gets up straight, pulling her skirt up and showing off her ass. She slowly unzips the skirt, and lets it finally fall to her feet. Harley turns to him, and sways as she walks towards him. She sits down on his lap.

"Oh, Master! Feels like you are happy to see me!" She unbuttons her damp shirt, wraps the fabric behind his head, and pulls his face into her breasts. She shakes them side to side, burying his face in her bra and flesh. She stands, letting her shirt drape over his shoulders like a scarf. She struts like she is on a runway, shaking her behind for his viewing pleasure. Reaching the end of her imaginary runway, she tips herself into a handstand. As she holds herself with one hand, she spreads her legs until she is doing and upside-down split. Her free hand runs up underneath her panties, and fingers herself. Soft moans escape her lips as she gets some momentum going, and as she reaches a fever pitch, she somersaults. As her feet hit the ground, she does a backflip, and when she lands again, she has expertly removed her bra. Bruce is almost salivating looking at the creamy skin and pert red nipples now on full display. She flings the discarded bra onto his lap, and slowly splits down to the floor, never breaking eye contact with him. She rolls onto her back, legs spread to show the dampness she brought to her pussy as she masturbated. With a shrug of her hips, she has them down around her ankles, and kicks them away. Again, spreading her legs, she gives Bruce a fantastic view of her pussy. She is clean shaven, and the skin around her pussy and inner thighs is as smooth and white as fresh milk. He can't stand it much longer, and calls out to her.

"Harley, come over here," order Bruce, but Harley looks over to him, pointing to her face and giving him a 'Who? Me?' look.

She smiles and slinks over to him on hands and knees, a sexy move she learned from her friend/lover Thalia. She walks her fingers like little legs up his pant legs, and over to his zipper. Slowly, she unzips him, and his penis struggles against the fabric. Harley reaches in and grabs his huge shaft, eliciting a small gasp as he catches his breath with pleasure at her touch. She wrestles it free though the opening, making an 'Oh my!' face she at the biggest cock she had even seen in front of her. Harley had learned that Bruce like his cock worshipped.

She brings her tongue out and sensually licks it, starting at the base and working slowly and teasingly all the way to the tip like a kid with a popsicle. She flicks her tongue back and forth over the head, another trick learned from dear friend, Thalia.

She looks up to see Bruce's eyes closed it ecstasy, and gives it a few more licks before she wraps her lips around the head. She begins to take it further and further down her mouth, surprising even herself at how far she can take in the massive pole, but she been practicing. She can't even get her lips all the way to the base before she has to start easing it out. Bruce shudders with joy at the feel of her wet mouth on him. She works it up and down, faster and faster, sucking in and using every tip and trick she picked up pleasing Mr. J. over the years. Bruce grabs her by the pigtails, helping to guide her along as she picks up the pace. She starts making sounds from deep in her throat as her Master's dick goes so far down, and this seems to make Bruce even more pleased. She goes faster, tickling his balls and fondling them, and before long, Bruce can't handle it anymore. He lets go of her pigtails and grabs the arms of the bed. His body tenses, and Harley takes him as far in as she can right before his hot cum shoots out and down into her throat. She feels rope after rope shoot out, and tastes his hot cream over her tongue. When he finally finishes, she thinks she may have no need for dinner, for all the cum he just fed her. She barely gives him time to recover before she has licked him clean and has shifted upwards, trapping his penis between her breasts. He is almost instantly hard again, and starts thrusting his hips as she pushes her breasts together and moves them opposite his thrusts. She starts moaning for him, getting him into a frenzy. He thrusts as she pushes, and he soon explodes gob after gob of cum onto her face and tits. She could almost drown in it since there is so much, even being his second time. He finally finishes, and looks down at the harlequin woman between his legs. Cum hangs everywhere off her face and nipples, and she smiles and runs her tongue all around her lips, licking up more cum.

"I don't suppose you want to help me get in the shower and wash all this off, do you, Master?" she smiles and raises her eyebrows to him.

"I thought I told you no strenuous activities!" yells Doctor Leslie Thompkins standing there with Nurse Fiona Wilson.

But Bruce stands up, and picking up Harley like a rag doll, carrying her off to his walk-in shower. If he has his way, she won't be walking out of it very straight after his cock does a number on her pussy and ass. Bruce stops and turn before asking, "Are you two going to joining us or just stand there and watch?"

Leslie and Fiona almost knock each other over chasing after him.

12