Batman: Arkham City Chronicles Ch. 09

Story Info
Batman had group sex, and a lot of Harley Quinn.
28.5k words
4.5
13.8k
12
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 08/24/2021
Created 08/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the delay in posting the next chapter. I would like to thank Emily Thayer for editing this and the previous two chapters. I would like to thank Damien William for writing the sex scenes for this chapters, along with his and DragonKnightleader writing the scenes in the previous two chapters. As I forgot to thank them when I posted those chapters.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Guest Bedroom,

Resistance Headquarters,

Wayne Manor, Gotham City

Bruce wakes early the next morning, by his version of Raven and Zatanna, both women sent by the elderly Bruce to wake his Earth-3022 counterpart. Bruce slowly gets out of the bed, wearing just his underwear before asking, "What is it, Zatanna?"

"The older Bruce wants to know if you have agreed to help this Earth and if you will be taking the survivors to our Earth?" responds Zatanna, though she figured knowing Bruce like she does, he had already decided to help the doomed planet. Bruce stands up and walks over to where his equipment and costume is, before saying, "Yes, I will help, but we use my plan."

"What plan?" asks Raven, but Bruce just grins before answering, "I'm going to take a shower and will tell you later."

Bruce grabs the towel that was brought to him last night before walking into the private shower. While letting the water get hot, and not to his surprise, he's joined by five beautiful women...

"Does this have to be discussed, right now?" Bruce groans as he enters the master bathroom, "I'm about to jump into the shower."

He only wore his black silk robe as he was preparing to take a much-needed shower after the stress of today. Only he was being prevented from doing so by the five women following quickly behind.

"Do you not understand? This is a matter of life and death for all of us," the first one in and closest behind him was the one who spoke, a young woman of Asian descent with long dark hair with a slight waviness to it, "And you yourself were the one who told us to come here!"

"Another me, from another life, from another Earth," Bruce counters with, "I have enough to deal with on my Earth, and honestly Shado, I can't take five more under my wing when my plate is beyond full to begin with."

Following after her was another woman who looked almost perfectly identical to herself. Shado's twin sister Mei, along with three others. Interestingly enough, all of the women shared similar features, but only the first two were actually related. Every one of the girls were Asian with long dark hair and matching colored eyes. Plus, they all came from this Earth, which is in ruined, seeking help from the legendary Batman, because the Bruce of this Earth had told them to. Just from a different world and a different time.

Quite literally, less than a few minutes ago all of these women had practically barreled their way through the door to the master bedroom. Now Bruce of course being a gentleman, he received them, and was hearing them out. But he was not expecting the barrage of information they brought him that was apparently from an elderly version of himself.

In this reality, on alternate Earth, the world has fallen into complete and total ruin. Batman has aged and is unable to continue his mantle of being the caped crusader. And these five women, who had been working closely with that elderly version of Bruce Wayne, were going to be in great danger without Earth-3022's Bruce's help. On Earth-2KH, many of the male superheroes appeared far earlier than the female heroes in this universe than they did on other Earths, so they were far fewer when the invasion happened. Earth-2KH's Batman is the only survivor among them, but he had grown elderly, and the limits of his capabilities were starting to show, so he did the only thing he could think of to protect them. Send them to a younger alternate version of himself. The girls were all heroes as well, with names like Doctor Light, Professor Aurora, and others with training from the league of assassins. But in the ruined wasteland of Earth-2KH, they needed the assistance of the Batman of Earth-3022 to survive the various hostilities of their world. But sensing his own death not far off, Bruce of Earth-2KH, sent them here, where in a way he could still continue to keep them safe. The only hiccup in that plan, was that the girls needed to convince the younger Bruce Wayne to allow them to go with him. He could continue their training and better prepare them for the wars to come and everything in-between, but if he said no then they came all this way for nothing.

"Bruce..." Mei starts, "We're not going to cause you any trouble, and you're the Batman of Earth-3022, how could you turn down people who are in need?"

By this point, all six of them had entered his rather luxurious bathroom. Kimiyo was nearly stunned as she glanced around the space. Much of it was surfaced with black marble, and black ceramic tiling on the floor. It seemed kind of stupid to wonder what Bruce's favorite color was at this point. And the walk-in shower was huge! It was essentially the size of a locker room shower stall with waist high walls that transitioned into plate glass the rest of the way up to the ceiling. A long sitting bench was also available inside the space with an additional one outside near the bathroom sinks as well. The mirror encompassed nearly half of the far wall, and there were no curtains or stained-glass sliding doors to obscure whoever was bathing. Bruce obviously had very little shame in his youth.

Bruce selects one of his fluffy black towels off of the stainless-steel rack in the corner and brought it over toward the shower doorway, wrapping it around the handlebar there for use after he is finished, as he says, "There are many other Batman of the multiverse out there why can't you all just bring your plea to one of them, I'm handling enough as is!"

"I've told you! Were you not listening to me?" Shado raised her voice a bit, not yelling but the bathroom's echo served to heighten the sound, "Many of our heroes are dead! You're our last chance, and the others that may not be willing to help or if we are unable to find another Batman willing to help, with what time we have left? You are the only one we know for sure can help us!"

Finally, Bruce turned around to the women and looked over each of their desperate faces. For the first time since he met them at the entrance to this Earth's Batcave with their Bruce sitting by nearby, he gave them his full attention. It was always a little shocking to see two identical twins beside each other but with different expressions. Shado's was more determined while Mei looked more worried. Kimiyo was still just wowing at the size of the bathroom but Bruce also took this time to notice that aside from Shado, she looked the most mature out of the group. He didn't know her exact age, but her definitive, higher cheekbones definitely gave her a more elegant look. Linda looked the youngest, she had an adorable amount of baby fat to her face that made her appear to be younger than she was. Not that that was a bad thing of course. And Grace seemed to be the happy medium with her appearance, Bruce was also thankful to see that she had apparently not kept that odd blonde look that the version associated with the Black Lightning he read about from one of the other multiple Earths did. It was its natural black color which in his opinion accentuated her natural beauty.

'Look at all these pretty faces...you can think of plenty of reasons to keep them around...' Batman blinked, then sighed heavily, "Alright listen ladies, I understand what you're going through. And I know that despite the fact that I have too much to deal with as is, I can't turn you all away if you truly need saving..."

Many of their faces lit up as he says this, Shado also taking a breath of relief. But Bruce continues, as he began to untie his robe, "...but you'll have to understand though, that being under my wing is not going to be easy. In fact, it's going to be a very rough ride..."

Then he dropped the robe over his back and left it on the small counter in a bundle, all eyes in the room quickly slithered over Bruce's stone chiseled back muscles and matching ass. Mei took one look then immediately looked away feeling the heavy blush rushing to her cheeks as Bruce wasted no time in turning back around and showing off his front too. Kimiyo slapped her hand over her mouth to prevent her jaw from dropping, while Linda and Grace both had no problems letting their jaws hit the floor. Even Shado felt the urge to just look down at...it. Unbeknownst to them, this Bruce whom they didn't know existed until recently, apparently had a third leg.

"Holy shit..." Grace whispers. Bruce played dumb and pretended to not notice their obvious gawking at his nakedness, but he still felt a swell in his pride every time a woman ogled his unusually large manhood. Even more so if it was five women at once.

"...I'll take care of you all and help to ensure what happened on your Earth will not happen on mine," he pulls open the shower door and walks inside, "But I need your word, that you'll do everything I say, exactly how I say, and precisely when I say it," before twisting one of the knobs, the multiple spigots of water began to release a stream of instantly piping hot water. Earth-2KH Bruce's home was rigged up with a similar high-quality propane system, as his Manor back on Earth-3022, it took no time for the water to get hot. A few sputters of the water speckled his chest causing his body to start glistening, all of the girls were getting an eyeful of what appeared to be a Greek God of a man before them. Shado however, crossed her arms over her chest, the wheels in her head turning as she put together what this Bruce was saying. Now this was not the same Bruce that she knew, but from the stories she'd heard about him, that he was something of a 'lady killer' in his youth. So, it wasn't too surprising that this Bruce was hitting them with all sorts of innuendoes and hints about what he would want from them in return for his protection.

"Men, they're all the fucking same!" she almost smirks, then took another look along his very impressive size. She definitely hadn't been with anyone that big before, but she definitely wasn't against giving it a try, "Well...if that's what he wants, then I'll do it for my sister, and the others."

Bruce began to head back towards the shower door, "Now excuse me, I need to get my soap," he had almost stepped out, about to head to the linen closet where all of his shampoo and body washes are being kept. Only before he could, Shado stepped in front of him, and placed her hand on his chest. She pressed against his naked skin firmly to stop his stride since trying to stop the Bruce in his tracks was like trying to stop a tank. Even though Shado was the tallest of the group at 5'7 with her sister, Bruce dwarfed her and them all with his imposing height and mass.

Their eyes met for a few moments, her dark brown orbs baring into his icy blues, the girls behind her seeming to hold their breath, and the only noise being the spray of the shower head's covering the floor. Until finally she spoke, "Don't worry about us keeping up, I know that we can. Allow us to show you, by taking care of you."

Boldly, her hand found Bruce's flaccid manhood. Although, 'flaccid' was a relative term, his thickness made him feel like he was always semi-hard at least.

"Shado?" Linda gasped, this meeting with the young Bruce was turning out much different from how she envisioned it happening in her head. Mei also looked at her sister shocked, finally peeking back over her shoulder and no longer hiding from the massive length Bruce was sporting. Kimiyo and Grace both choked out a surprised laugh, the latter of which quickly adding onto it by cheering her on, "Wow, you go Shado, I didn't know you could be so...forward."

Bruce tilted his head at the smaller Asian woman, actually slightly surprised. He knew that they all were attracted to him, but for one of the groups to be so ballsy, nearly as much as himself was definitely a twist. He truthfully was just warning the girls that if he would help train and prepare them, that it would be a difficult experience because he wouldn't be going easy. And of course, his personality had him drop some sexual hints as well especially due to the lack of clothing on his part. But he didn't expect one of them to just come straight up and take a grab at his massive cock, which had always been a turn-on for some women, but a turn-off for others. Shado still did not break eye contact with him and began to squeeze his dick, her small fingers unable to wrap around the entire circumference. Not a chance in hell, due to the girl's smaller build, she wondered if any of them could even bare taking Bruce inside them. But if anyone could do it, she could, she was no stranger to pain. And she was no stranger to seducing men.

"Isn't this what you want? To have all of us girls at your service in exchange for taking us with you to your Earth?" Shado says quietly, lifting herself up onto her tiptoes and tilting her chin upward, hoping to entice Bruce into a kiss, "Heed our plea, and we'll do whatever it takes to repay you...Bruce."

She slowed her words and lowered her voice to a whisper as she drew closer to him. Her delicate touch carefully massaging and working his meat, she could already feel it beginning to pulse and throb with blood. It only occurred to her now that he wasn't even showing his full size yet.

Bruce smirks, "Hmph," and his blue eyes flickered with just a speckle of green, "I'll be honest, this wasn't what I had in mind, but if you're so eager to jump to this, then I'll happily host you all here. As long as you...how did you say it? Repay...my services?"

He leaned down, closing the distance between himself and the smaller woman and capturing her lips into his own. Shado's sister blushing an even deeper shade of red as she watched this. Not only was it taboo that she was watching her sister making out with a naked Bruce Wayne. But also, the fact that since her and Shado were identical, it was almost like an out of body experience. Watching herself kiss the legendary Batman and grasping his huge thick cock in her hands. She felt a tremble in her legs at the thought of it. At first, the other girls simply gawked and watched this unfold before them, feeling the heat rising in the room either due to the steaming water or the nature of the situation. But otherwise, they didn't move yet. Shado felt Bruce's large, rough hands begin to sweep their way through the green, hooded vest she wore. Pushing it over her shoulders and off to the ground, followed by feeling along the front of her shirt to unbutton her blouse.

"Shado..." Mei whispered nervously. Clearly unsure of what to do and how to react. Her twin broke contact with Bruce's lips and looked back over at her, "Come here Mei."

She motioned the technically younger sibling forward. Mei was the less aggressive one between the two of them, so Shado knew she would need a little help getting started. Begrudgingly, Mei slowly made her way closer to the kissing couple, once again to the bewilderment of the other girls in there with them. When she was standing directly beside Shado and before Batman, Shado leaned over to whisper, "We've done this before...you know what men like to see twins do..."

The only noticeable difference Bruce could spot between the twins was that Mei's blush was a brighter pink than Shado's was. She blinked almost shyly up at him, then back to her sister who had leaned close to her to whisper. They then stared into each other's eyes for a few moments until Mei hesitantly gave a nod, seeming to come to terms that this was for the best. To please Bruce was the best chance they had for preventing another ruined world. And who knows, maybe it could be a lot of fun too.

The twins closed the gap between them and slowly their lips met in a kiss, "What?" Linda squealed from the back, "You girls are dirty!"

Mei and Shado seemed undeterred by this call out and slowly smacked their lips together. Shado carefully weaving her fingers up and under Mei's white shirt to lift it up and over her head as Bruce expertly helped to unbutton Shado's shirt down the front, parting the material down the center and revealing her small perky breasts. Quickly after their shirts were removed, the pants followed quickly, Bruce kneeling down for a moment to pull Shado's slowly along her legs. Taking a moment to admire her tight, toned butt before standing back up.

Both twins were quickly stripped of everything they wore, underwear, shoes, socks and all, with the discarded clothing be shunted over to the side and Bruce leaning in to the making out sisters to join in. Shado turned to him first, pulling away from Mei and tilting her chin up to lock lips with the dark knight. Quite the contrast from Mei's more shy, delicate kisses, Bruce was firm and strong. Instantly taking control of the smaller woman with his lips and tongue. All the while Mei bit her lip watching, her fingers absentmindedly playing with one of her own nipples and one hand reaching out to feel along the ripped muscular structure of Batman's abs. The three girls in the back were stunned, watching while this quickly was spiraling into a porn film. At first, they giggled and waved it off, but as the twins stripped down and embraced Bruce, it suddenly became very real. Kimiyo nervously glanced back and forth between the other two girls, "Wait...are we...are we really doing this?"

Both looked at her with the same uncertainty she clearly had and shrugged. Bruce and Shado's lips smacked several times before he pulled back from her and turned to her twin. Immediately the further reddening of her cheeks was spotted by him, as he loomed closer and stole the next kiss from her. She quietly moaned into his mouth, enjoying the aggressive nature he held, and brought her hands up to cup his face. Feeling along his chiseled jawline and pulling him closer, all the while Shado's own hands trailed back down his front again to once more take hold of his engorged member. Wrapping her fingers around it as best she could and giving it a few deeper, quicker strokes.

Eventually, Bruce wrapped his arms around both the girl's lower backs and began to guide them backward. Taking the three of them into the spray of the cascading hot water, both women's hair quickly dampening and giving the twins a beautiful mermaid like mane of wet locks. He placed his hands on their shoulders and applied some pressure, goading them to get down onto their knees in front of him coming face to face with his massive manhood.

His broad shoulders blocked most of the water coming down from their lower angle so thankfully the girls were not getting pelted in the face while they admired him. Shado's hands still delicately held his cock, pointing it upward to give them a view of the underside of his shaft and the matching large balls hanging under it.

"Well...I must say Bruce, although I'm questioning your attitude, I must admit, your young cock more than makes up for it," she leaned in and extended her tongue, giving one long lick up the shaft from base to tip. Mei licked her lips, "This...this must be the biggest cock I've ever seen."

She lowered her head, lining her chin up with the base and getting a visual measurement. His dick was larger than her head, and as her sister held it in one hand while she licked the tip, she could see it was also bigger and as thick as Shado's arm. And the balls, her eyes drawn to the heavy sack, practically softball sized orbs that looked so yummy. She extended her own tongue and scooped up the smooth flesh into her mouth and sucked. Nursing on his testicles one at a time since she couldn't fit both of them in her small mouth. Shado continued tonguing the tip for a few seconds, swirling her moist appendage around it and planting a few sweet kisses along it, "Do you think it'll fit inside us Mei?" she asked between licks.

123456...9